PDA

View Full Version : Aesthetic Intimidation vs Cool Head

MasterKiller
05-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Seeing a cut dude that shakes with fury would probably be enough to discourage most people from fighting (skip to 1:00).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUC4mL6CorI

SanHeChuan
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Nah, the relaxed guy was scarier.

Lucas
05-27-2010, 01:30 PM
silver backs break trees to get out of fights.

Dragonzbane76
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM
LOLLOL... looks like he just rolled outta bed or something, like he had better things to do after and was not in the least concerned about anything. Even looks like he wanted to pick his nose when they were face to face.

classic....

David Jamieson
05-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Fedors brother looks as bored as fedor in a ring. ho hum smash smash samsh render unconcious win fight, yawn , eat a steak drink a beer get a bj go to sleep. The emilianko way... :p

TAO YIN
05-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I simply made it a rule years ago to never fight anyone with a tatoo of The Grim Reaper holding a baby,,,or Jasmine and Ariel getting to 'know' each other...

Yum Cha
05-27-2010, 11:37 PM
It was a good example of beating a bigger guy to the punch, and keeping it up. Don't matter how big and strong he is if he's not getting in any clean hits and you are.

Experience 1 - Rage 0

monkeyfoot
05-28-2010, 03:04 AM
awesome. I'd for one be much more scared of the half-cut looking dude.

Generally, screaming for me says unconfident (ironically).... the dude who just STFU and holds himself calm...hes got some hidden talent/strength...I'd be warey.

sanjuro_ronin
05-28-2010, 06:10 AM
All the Emilienkos are freaks, Fedor is the same, he looks totally bored out of his mine !
Probably because they are used to fighting polar bears, tanks, thermonuclear weapons.
:D

David Jamieson
05-28-2010, 06:22 AM
All the Emilienkos are freaks, Fedor is the same, he looks totally bored out of his mine !
Probably because they are used to fighting polar bears, tanks, thermonuclear weapons.
:D

...and russian women! :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
05-28-2010, 06:23 AM
...and russian women! :eek:

LMAO !
Far more intimidating than an H-bomb, that's for sure !

sean_stonehart
05-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Notice how Fedor's brother has Russian Mob tats?

I'm guessing you can't run down to the local tat parlor, get one & then be "ok" with the boys...

Lee Chiang Po
05-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Being loud and posturing is one of the first signs of fear. Also the way he entered. He just rushed in and started taking wild shots. Fear can make you do very dumb things sometimes. And trying to hide that fear can most often expose it.

dimethylsea
05-28-2010, 10:02 AM
There is a saying in the game..

If a man has a gun and looks sleepy... shoot him FIRST.

taai gihk yahn
05-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Notice how Fedor's brother has Russian Mob tats?

I'm guessing you can't run down to the local tat parlor, get one & then be "ok" with the boys...

that's funny - I showed it to my Russian wife and the first thing she asked was "why does he have Russian mafia tattoos?"; also, she was like, "I want to see his knees" - and yep, you can se he has tats on them as well - it supposedly means you don't kneel before anyone, something like that; so we know that he's "in", for sure...

Kansuke
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
I showed it to my Russian wife ...

You didn't show it to your other wives?

banditshaw
05-28-2010, 03:57 PM
The tats are scarier than the screaming and shaking that's for sure. Big dude had lousy technique and the bored look emilienko had was priceless.
Nice find.