PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Body Buddha Mind

lungyuil
05-27-2010, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWBBM#p/a/u/0/TDVuttau-As

Check out our new channel and website www.wbbm.se showing rare traditional kung fu styles.

thanks

Lai See
05-28-2010, 01:43 AM
Yep I checked that out, 'holistic fitness lifestyle concept'. Yep.

TAO YIN
05-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Excellent channel bro. All of the vids are cool; great editing also! I liked the Dao Gar Jeurng clips. Cheers!

Tao

lungyuil
06-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind words on Sifu's performances and clips.

He is in the process of posting more. So keep checking.

Thanks
Lung

Lai See
06-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I should point out that my words were actually sarcastic, but that's difficult to get across in pixels.

TAO YIN
06-20-2010, 08:24 AM
It's okay Lai See, plenty of room for dicckheads here...You just got to take the initiative and be one and not be lazy about it.

What were you being sarcastic about? What was the point of your sarcasm? Etc.

esox
06-20-2010, 02:08 PM
It's okay Lai See, plenty of room for dicckheads here...You just got to take the initiative and be one and not be lazy about it.

What were you being sarcastic about? What was the point of your sarcasm? Etc.

people in glass houses tao yin

lungyuil
06-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Lee Sai,
I actually wasn't talking about you nor to you. But thats ok, I guess you don't like to be ignored, so stop whining..
Everyone has their opinion, fair enough. I don't have time to get into an argument, but you really have no relevance to us what so ever.

To everyone else other than Lee Sai, thanks for your comments...LOL

there, does that make you happy now??
Lung

Lai See
06-21-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm always happy me, it's the intrinsic holistic lifestyle concept I lead.

I should take up fishing.

TAO YIN
06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Esox,

That whole idea about glass houses bothers me anyway. How will people ever learn if everyone doesn't talk, like the people in the glass houses who shouldn't throw stones.

I mean, everyone has weaknesses and that. Why not point them out for learning?

esox
06-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Esox,

That whole idea about glass houses bothers me anyway. How will people ever learn if everyone doesn't talk, like the people in the glass houses who shouldn't throw stones.

I mean, everyone has weaknesses and that. Why not point them out for learning?

my apologies tao yin, maybe it was the way you began by calling lai see a ****head that cunningly diverted my reasoning away from the reallity that you were actually attempting to give him some of your worldly teachings, it appeared more playground than classroom.

Faruq
06-22-2010, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWBBM#p/a/u/0/TDVuttau-As

Check out our new channel and website www.wbbm.se showing rare traditional kung fu styles.

thanks

The forms are beautiful and the practitioner performing them is obviously a master. Did he train in China?

Jorge
06-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Faruq,

Its Sifu Garry of Oz. Yes, he has trained in China, Hong Kong and of course Oz. The vid is comprised of different styles Sifu has been given to permission to teach. Hope you like them.

Buby

Faruq
06-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Holy cow. That's Sifu Garry? But doesn't he keep his head shaved? Wow, I guess those clothes and that hat threw me off. I swear Sifu Garry must've been a Shaolin monk in a past life, because look how he moves. Or a Wudang monk I should say, because he's a Taoist isn't he? Wow, that's Sifu Garry. Good for him.

Jorge
06-23-2010, 02:29 PM
Faruq,

Sifu rocks a baldie. The link above, posted by sihing is Sifu Garry. The clip with the dude with hair is my brother Christof.

Yeah, he's nice. Thanks!

Buby

Faruq
06-23-2010, 02:47 PM
I'll have to check the links out again now that I know it's Sifu Garry. I'll check out the one of your brother too because I know you guys can actually use your stuff (not just going into kickboxing mode) like Black Taoist and the guy Sifu Rudy can.

Killing Bridge
06-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Jorge,

"...the dude with hair..."

BRO, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! :D

I'll be shaving it off soon enough though, friggin middle age...

C

Faruq
06-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Faruq,

Sifu rocks a baldie. The link above, posted by sihing is Sifu Garry. The clip with the dude with hair is my brother Christof.

Yeah, he's nice. Thanks!

Buby

Everyone that's touched hands with him says his hands and forearms feel like they're waited with lead, lol.

And you're luck your brother Christof does the kung fu with you, Buby. Mine is a streetfighter, but doesn't have any patience to practice kung fu, so I don't have any practice partners.

lungyuil
06-24-2010, 03:57 PM
hey Brothers,
Good to see you guys here...

Faruq,
Having trained with Sifu for atleast 15yrs and still going, i will say you are right about his forearms feeling like lead. I have had physical proof over the yrs with all the bruises i used to get. Some peoples forearms have been fractured through the conditioning drills with him.

He is old school, training hard to be a fighter.

The clips you see are just a sample of sifus level. Much more will be put up at later dates.

Cheers,
Lung

Jorge
06-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Mine is a streetfighter, but doesn't have any patience to practice kung fu, so I don't have any practice partners.

You should be sparring and practicing with your brother. He doesn't need to know kung fu in order for you to learn and gain. I would say, that you would probably learn more by doing hands with your bro then a training partner at school. A streetfighter could be a hand full, especially if the killer intent is there. In my opinion, you should be doing hands with as much people as possible. Especially if they don't train your style. You could learn a lot.

Take care,

Buby