PDA

View Full Version : Update: My abs program completed!

grasshopper 2.0
06-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi folks, as some of you may know, I started a get fit, six pack abs program that lasted 16 weeks. I just thought i'd update you with the results - i've blogged it all here (http://www.mightygrasshopper.com/search/label/Train%20With%20Me).

The program i did is absolutely for you guys or anyone to use - i've posted videos of myself doing it too.

Not sure if it'll help your right hook, but staying in shape can't hurt, right?

uki
06-05-2010, 03:58 AM
my abs program includes three iron balls... my newest exercise involves lying on your back and doing belly breaths keeping a iron ball balanced on your belly button/navel... eventually i hope to get to the point where i can throw it up and catch it as i do this exercise - for added fun you can keep your legs outstretched, toes extended and your arms extended and each holding a iron ball... good stuff... makes me tummy happy. :)

grasshopper 2.0
06-06-2010, 01:31 PM
very cool! i will have to try incorporating that. i've been doing stuff with medicine balls but definitely not iron ones.

uki
06-08-2010, 01:38 AM
very cool! i will have to try incorporating that. i've been doing stuff with medicine balls but definitely not iron ones.juggling them works your abs too... go and get yourself some shot puts at the sporting goods store. :)