PDA

View Full Version : wing chun fung fu trainer

tigerguy
06-04-2010, 08:02 AM
has anyone trained the wing chun kung fu with a trainer called Billy Davidson, if so whats he like when training.

hes in Manchester doing Kung fu, just want to know if anyone knows what he is like

LoneTiger108
06-04-2010, 10:31 AM
has anyone trained the wing chun kung fu with a trainer called Billy Davidson, if so whats he like when training.

hes in Manchester doing Kung fu, just want to know if anyone knows what he is like

I haven't had the pleasure to train with him, but I filmed him before I think at the Ip Man Tong opening in Foshan.

tigerguy
06-04-2010, 01:14 PM
was this in manchester, how is he when you filmed him

tigerguy
06-04-2010, 01:29 PM
im new to kung fu but im wanting to learn it and this kung fu place near me has him as the trainer.

im going for the beginners induction tomoz, i had to pay for the induction which is fine, i just want to know if anyone has trained with him and know how good he is as i dont want to train with one of those people who think they know it all but just trying to show off.

hope you can get back to me soon.

thanks

LoneTiger108
06-06-2010, 11:16 AM
was this in manchester, how is he when you filmed him

NO! The ceremony was in Foshan, CHINA! :D

If you look at this clip, Sifu Billy is the guys who demonstrates during Samuel Kwoks display - He's the one doing chum kiu and who draws the 'ooohhh's' from the crowd during his self defence demo! (6min20sec)

http://www.youtube.com/user/yumyeurng108#p/u/4/SgialUAw1K8

RGVWingChun
06-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Billy is a friend of mine...haven't trained with him but he's very good at what he does.

Moses