PDA

View Full Version : BJJ used in real fight (VERY NWS website)

IronFist
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Seriously, this is about the most NWS website I've ever seen. Definitely don't click this if you're at work. 100% chance you will get fired if your boss sees the ads on this site.

Once again:

NWS

NWS

NWS

http://theync.com/media.php?name=15393-brazilian-fighters

cerebus
06-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Dude... "suicide" videos? "Rape" videos? Dead bodies? I don't even wanna know about that site...

IronFist
06-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Dude... "suicide" videos? "Rape" videos? Dead bodies? I don't even wanna know about that site...

I got the link from another forum. I don't browse that site.

cerebus
06-04-2010, 09:27 PM
I got the link from another forum. I don't browse that site.

Glad to hear that at least...

RenDaHai
06-05-2010, 02:51 AM
DUDE! I didn't want to see any of that.

WHat the F*** does NWS mean? An abreviation is NOT a good warning!

uki
06-05-2010, 03:52 AM
WHat the F*** does NWS mean?not worth seeing...

Dragonzbane76
06-05-2010, 05:25 AM
not work safe

uki
06-05-2010, 10:16 AM
not work safei see you are familiar with the slang mang. :p

PHILBERT
06-05-2010, 10:31 AM
not worth seeing...

That's what makes it best.

IronFist
06-05-2010, 10:38 AM
NWS means "not work safe." It means don't click on it at work cuz if your boss or IT guy sees it you might get fired. I even said that in the first post in addition to saying NWS.

If i knew of the video hosted anywhere else i would have posted it from another domain instead.

Now, discussion about the vid itself?

uki
06-05-2010, 10:53 AM
That's what makes it best.best is a highly subjective perspective. :)

Hardwork108
06-05-2010, 02:35 PM
not work safe

Don't feel so sad about it, I am sure that you will have plenty of time to watch that sick stuff when you get home.......LOL

MasterKiller
06-05-2010, 09:35 PM
it's

NSFW

noooobs

Dragonzbane76
06-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Don't feel so sad about it, I am sure that you will have plenty of time to watch that sick stuff when you get home.......LOL

he was asking a question you dumba$$ i stated what the answer was.

bawang
06-06-2010, 07:44 AM
i think BJJ is best martial art in world but not good as wingchang
they r very strong big muscle and wrestle

but my wang chun can easyly defecate them with bong sao and lap sao

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 03:49 PM
i think BJJ is best martial art in world but not good as wingchang
they r very strong big muscle and wrestle

but my wang chun can easyly defecate them with bong sao and lap sao

Hey, Dave Ross, it is good to see that you are finally coming around, but, and I hope that you are sitting down, the spelling is, Wing Chun, not Wang Chun, but not to worry, because I was impressed by your last post as there seems to be hope for you yet....

Just concentrate (if you get a headache then take a pill) and remember the correct spelling.:)

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 03:51 PM
he was asking a question you dumba$$ i stated what the answer was.

You "stated" more than you should have............

hskwarrior
06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey, Dave Ross,

oh so thats who that is. i wondered why his accent would disappear at times. lol

Scott R. Brown
06-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Everybody Wang Chun tonight!!!!

Hardwork108
06-06-2010, 05:36 PM
oh so thats who that is. i wondered why his accent would disappear at times. lol

That, as well as his clueless, yet pretentious, remarks about the TCMAs.....

MasterKiller
06-06-2010, 08:25 PM
This is the same fight, without all the nasty ads. At lease we know what IronFist is looking at when he's not here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawD9BGPTaU

Dragonzbane76
06-07-2010, 03:50 AM
You "stated" more than you should have............

what the guy asked a question... i answered stfu.

Hardwork108
06-07-2010, 11:24 PM
what the guy asked a question... i answered stfu.
Yes, you answered more than you should have......

People are so rude nowadays.:eek:

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 04:02 AM

People are so rude nowadays.

I answered more than I should have???

I told the guy what the abbrev. meant and I answered more than I should have....are you just dense? why don't you shut up about what I should and shouldn't do.... you have a serious issue with trying to tell people what they need to do.

Drake
06-08-2010, 05:23 AM

People are so rude nowadays.:eek:

Maybe you should look in the mirror sometime. Like a pot calling the kettle black...

Scott R. Brown
06-08-2010, 09:11 AM
....Like a pot calling the kettle black...

Or maybe the soot MAKING them both black!!!:eek:

Hardwork108
06-08-2010, 10:34 AM

Forget it Scott, those two will die long before they develop any sense of humor or a sense of irony for that matter...LOL

Drake
06-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Racism!! :eek:

Drake
06-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Forget it Scott, those two will die long before they develop any sense of humor or a sense of irony for that matter...LOL

People who have to use LOL to show that what they said is supposed to be funny inherently have humor deficiency issues...

Lucas
06-08-2010, 11:14 AM
you forgot to add LOL at the end of that :p;):D:eek:

Drake
06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
you forgot to add LOL at the end of that :p;):D:eek:

LOLZ U SO FUNNY!! ROFLMAO!! :D:eek::D

Lucas
06-08-2010, 11:32 AM
ok, i wasnt sure....i thot i was funny but wasnt sure till your LOLZ!!!

:D

Hardwork108
06-08-2010, 05:56 PM
People who have to use LOL to show that what they said is supposed to be funny inherently have humor deficiency issues...

I don't know about other "people" but the source of my LOLs in the recent past has been from Dragonzbane76 and your "good" self...LOL!

So, to both of you world and kung fu- clueless beings, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS....LOL!

Dragonzbane76
06-08-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't know about other "people" but the source of my LOLs in the recent past has been from Dragonzbane76 and your "good" self...LOL!

So, to both of you world and kung fu- clueless beings, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS....LOL!

LOL at LOL.

Hardwork108
06-08-2010, 07:29 PM
LOL at LOL.

i knew that you would eventually understand how truly "funny" you really are, specially when you try to come of as intelligent.........

jethro
06-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Looks like just an another average day for Charles Krazyhorse Bennett...

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 03:25 AM
i knew that you would eventually understand how truly "funny" you really are, specially when you try to come of as intelligent.........

yes i know... as I "try to come of as intelligent"

Hardwork108
06-09-2010, 04:03 AM
yes i know... as I "try to come of as intelligent"

Very true...:D

And at least I got a confession out of you...LOL

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 04:06 AM
went right over your head there didn't it. ....;)

Hardwork108
06-09-2010, 04:12 AM
went right over your head there didn't it. ....;)

Still, you have no grasp of irony.......LOL!

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 04:59 AM
and still you have no grasp of realization.

sorry i didn't put lolz after last post... i'lll put another for good measure lol... there we know how you like your lolz

jethro
06-09-2010, 04:59 AM
You guys are lucky Krazyhorse doesn't go to this forum. If you talked sh!t to him he would probably find out where you live and then go to your house and try to whoop your ass. Then you would probably choke him out:p

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 05:03 AM
i'll give you my address anyways for him... sounds like he needs a good choking out :)

David Jamieson
06-09-2010, 10:58 AM
so maoshan lost again?

bwahahahahaha!

Faruq
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Where are these clips of Maoshan, lol?

And the video commentary seems to indicate Crazy started it. But all the video shows is the lone Crazy Horse sitting in the chair watching TV amidst the group of Brazilians and Cristiano standing over him talking down to him.

Now Crazy Horse is a trouble maker, but I heard the Brazilians are known for going around with their entourages like Dr Dre, Suge Night and their entourage intimidating everyone backstage. Now did the Horse start this one, or just stand up to the Brazilians? I really wonder who did start this one since Crazy Horse is alone, and it's not on the video...

David Jamieson
06-09-2010, 12:03 PM
macho posing and d-baggery was all any of that was.

chips on shoulders? check!
think you're the stink? check!
wanna be on tv. check!
willing to behave like a five year old? check!

I honestly don't see the attraction of these juvenile and immature encounters which basically demonstrate what retards the participants are.

This sport has a lot of stupid in it that must be purged. these guys who behave like this need to grow up and act like professionals.

quite a lot of them are just little *****es with a beef at the world.

Just the ring work please, no more of the back stage dummies. thx. :)

Hardwork108
06-09-2010, 12:33 PM
and still you have no grasp of realization.
You wouldn't say that if you had a grasp of irony....LOL

jethro
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Where are these clips of Maoshan, lol?

And the video commentary seems to indicate Crazy started it. But all the video shows is the lone Crazy Horse sitting in the chair watching TV amidst the group of Brazilians and Cristiano standing over him talking down to him.

Now Crazy Horse is a trouble maker, but I heard the Brazilians are known for going around with their entourages like Dr Dre, Suge Night and their entourage intimidating everyone backstage. Now did the Horse start this one, or just stand up to the Brazilians? I really wonder who did start this one since Crazy Horse is alone, and it's not on the video...

This is backstage at a Pride event I believe. Here’s what I’ve heard and what I think happened- Krazy Horse had been talking sh!t about Chuto Box. Marcello confronted him, and Krazy Horse was like “yeah, that’s right, you guys suck, I said it.” Marcello said “then why don’t we fight right here, because I think you are a pretty sh!tty fighter” Then Krazy Horse attacked him.

I think Krazy Horse is awesome and I love to watch him fight because he’s crazy he doesn’t take sh!t from nobody. Crazy dudes like that always make for good entertainment. But he doesn’t know jujitsu very good, and that's why he gets subbed a lot. He probably whoops everybody’s ass in his neighborhood, but he should have known that you don’t mess with a dude like Marcello. A guy who knows his jujitsu pretty well!

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 03:16 PM
You wouldn't say that if you had a grasp of irony....LOL

blah... bout all you can say to you repeating yourself over and over....blah
Nice lol at the end :)

Hardwork108
06-09-2010, 03:28 PM
blah... bout all you can say to you repeating yourself over and over....blah
Nice lol at the end :)

I "repeat" myself because I am answering your repeatedly idiotic posts...LOL!

Dragonzbane76
06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
I "repeat" myself because I am answering your repeatedly idiotic posts...LOL!

awww poor guy... seems you have to always reply...

Hardwork108
06-09-2010, 05:33 PM
awww poor guy... seems you have to alway reply...

"Alway reply" :confused:

Drake
06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/lolz20catti4.jpg

Faruq
06-10-2010, 08:09 AM
This is backstage at a Pride event I believe. Here’s what I’ve heard and what I think happened- Krazy Horse had been talking sh!t about Chuto Box. Marcello confronted him, and Krazy Horse was like “yeah, that’s right, you guys suck, I said it.” Marcello said “then why don’t we fight right here, because I think you are a pretty sh!tty fighter” Then Krazy Horse attacked him.

I think Krazy Horse is awesome and I love to watch him fight because he’s crazy he doesn’t take sh!t from nobody. Crazy dudes like that always make for good entertainment. But he doesn’t know jujitsu very good, and that's why he gets subbed a lot. He probably whoops everybody’s ass in his neighborhood, but he should have known that you don’t mess with a dude like Marcello. A guy who knows his jujitsu pretty well!

If Krazy Horse started something with 5 Chuto Box guys all by himself backstage, then he really is crazy, lol....

jethro
06-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah he's definitely crazy. And he's been to jail a lot of times- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhISMFnMb0

Faruq
06-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah he's definitely crazy. And he's been to jail a lot of times- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhISMFnMb0

Wow, he's a piece of work.

Is it true about the Brazilians going around with their entourages intimidating everyone backstage too, or is that just nonsense?

jethro
06-11-2010, 02:41 PM
"The Brazilians" is pretty broad;), but I know what you are saying.

I’m not an expert on that subject, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it's true. I do know that street fights are big in Brazil and a lot of them are ready to fight anytime anywhere. There’s post fight footage on the net from Pride 31 after the brawl that happened in the ring when Mark Coleman fought Shogun (the fight where Shogun got his arm broke). Coleman tried to apologize to Shogun, and Chut Box wouldn’t allow him to apologize. Mark Colemn didn’t even do anything wrong IMO, he’s just an emotional fighter. Here’s the post fight footage- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMArVabIqs

Faruq
06-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Wow, that was wild. Coleman WAS out of control, but he didn't really get any blows in after the ref pulled him off. He threw the ref, but then stopped. But I've seen one blow too many thrown in many fights and it never turns into an all out brawl. It may have started when the Chuto Box guy jumped up to stop Coleman after he threw the ref, because it looked like they exchanged words, and the Chuto Box guys aren't gonna let something like that slide. After seeing that, I'm really thinking that the Brazilian BJJ and Chuto Box guys might really go around with entourages intimidating people in the dressing rooms and backstage after all. That was wild footage. But I wouldn't put it past a Marc Coleman either to intimidate someone he was sharing a dressing room with for a last towel, last bottle of water or better locker or something either.

SoCo KungFu
06-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow, that was wild. Coleman WAS out of control, but he didn't really get any blows in after the ref pulled him off. He threw the ref, but then stopped. But I've seen one blow too many thrown in many fights and it never turns into an all out brawl. It may have started when the Chuto Box guy jumped up to stop Coleman after he threw the ref, because it looked like they exchanged words, and the Chuto Box guys aren't gonna let something like that slide. After seeing that, I'm really thinking that the Brazilian BJJ and Chuto Box guys might really go around with entourages intimidating people in the dressing rooms and backstage after all. That was wild footage. But I wouldn't put it past a Marc Coleman either to intimidate someone he was sharing a dressing room with for a last towel, last bottle of water or better locker or something either.

Opposing camps don't share dressing/warm-up rooms, you are prohibited from entering another dressing room and (at least every event I've been involved in) dressing rooms have an official in charge ensuring regulations are complied with.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-11-2010, 11:19 PM
the nyc is one of my favorite sites.

*heart*

SAAMAG
06-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Dude that site made me want to vomit. I just caught a glimpse of one of those beheadings of a man in Mexico....uuuuggh.

I hope I never have to see, witness, or experience anything like that first hand. Humans are some sick fuggers.

IronFist
06-13-2010, 11:59 PM
GDA makes an appearance in my thread. what's up dude? hope all is well with you and yours.

Faruq
06-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Opposing camps don't share dressing/warm-up rooms, you are prohibited from entering another dressing room and (at least every event I've been involved in) dressing rooms have an official in charge ensuring regulations are complied with.

That's good to know, but unfortunately it didn't stop Krazy Horse and Cristiano Marcello from getting into it...