PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know where I can buy back issues of martial arts magazines?

humblewarrior
08-15-2000, 12:47 AM
Same as topic.

Taijimantis
08-15-2000, 04:17 PM
Kung Fu Quigong magazine sells its back issues right inside the mag itself. Just look for the page display.

Namaste.

humblewarrior
08-16-2000, 12:33 AM
thank You!

Qi Xing Tong Long
08-24-2000, 09:16 PM
Humblewarrior:

I have plenty of back issue magazines, from Inside Kung Fu to Kung Fu QiGong magazines, please feel free to email me at:
OCBAHQ@aol.com and list the magazines that you would like or you can call me at:
(516)942-4025

Peace
Ortiz, Sifu

------------------
Ortiz Northern Shaolin Temple 7-Star Praying Mantis Chinese Boxing Academy

Gojira
09-05-2000, 10:43 PM
I just saw this the other day, a comic shop on 23rd street between 7-8 ave has a bunch of real old kung fu magazines bagged in plastic and selling a pretty resonable price.

------------------
If you have nothing to do, don't do it here!

wisdom mind
09-05-2000, 11:05 PM
Gojira

Is this an actual store (name?) or on of the many small magazine dealers on the corner?

many thanx

loki
09-06-2000, 12:25 AM
WM,

I know the store Gojira speaks of. It is not an actual mag stand. It is a specialty store. They specialize in comic books and sci-fi mags. I just finished purchasing a few mags a few weeks ago from there. Don't worry about the price on the bag. If you buy a few of them at a time the guy will give you a considerable discount. I can't remember the name of the store but if you walk long that block you will definitely find it.

Peace

------------------
NO ROAD IS AS LONG OR FILLED WITH AS MANY OBSTACLES AS THE ONE TRAVELLED BY THE CHINESE BOXER. FEW ATTEMPT TO TAKE IT . THOSE THAT REACH IT'S END ARE EVEN FEWER.