PDA

View Full Version : Care to learn more?

Yuk Do
08-18-2000, 09:10 AM
Sometimes, in the grand scheme of things, the world forces us to face ourselves. Jut Sow, this is for you, (and for any other Wah Lum Bretheren who are disturbed by the nasty things he has said). We, and by we I use the Imperial term, if indeed you know what that is, know who you are. I now intend to reveal your name....
Ladies and Gentlemen, the scourge who claims to be Jut Sow is no other than CHAD MYERS. Yes, he did study at the temple for a little while, but certainly not nearly as long as he claims. The information, pardon, DISTORTED information he has been posting here in this forum is being fed to him through the wiles and definitely miscolored and cracked glasses of his "Large Anglican" buddy, whom at this point shall remain nameless. (Thank you Carved Mantis).

Was he a favorite of Master Chan? Certainly in his own mind. Does he know 90% of the Wah Lum System, well, that's an insult to anyone's intelligence who has taken the time out of their busy schedual to read this.

I could continue to go on abut Mr. Myers, but at this rate I would be lessoning myself to his level, being of evident intelligence, I choose not to. Let's suffice to say, shall we, that Mr. Myers, by Master Chan's orders is no longer welcomed anywhere near the Wah Lum Temple. Master Chan has been insulted by this person and is no longer willing to acknowledge his existance. We are heartily sorry, (I jest).

I claim neither to be omnipotent nor omniscient- that's all powerful or all knowing for you Chad, but I do know of what I speak. Please feel free to question me about anything the great "wrestling hands" stated.
Thank for your your time.

woliveri
08-18-2000, 11:41 PM
Personally, I would like to know more. Could
you go over any and all points concerning
the business of Wah Lum where Mr. Myers was
incorrect? Also, since you were so liberal with Mr. Myers name, perhaps you could
reveal yourself as well?

Yuk Do
08-22-2000, 02:42 AM
When the honor of one's family is being questioned, only a coward would sit idly by. Gossip, however, is for simpletons.
My identity is irelevant. For those of whom this was a concern, the matter has been closed. Thank you for your reply.

woliveri
08-22-2000, 03:57 AM
"Gossip, however, is for simpletons."

Hey, your not insulting my family honor are
you?