PDA

View Full Version : So, False Flag operations don't exist?

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVICOudMVI

Here is some info and wake up call for those amongst us who are politically speaking, in a coma, while they are being herded towards permanent enslavement by those in power, who are, and have, been using false flag operations to push their nasty political agendas:

notanexit
06-22-2010, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVICOudMVI

Here is some info and wake up call for those amongst us who are politically speaking, in a coma, while they are being herded towards permanent enslavement by those in power, who are, and have, been using false flag operations to push their nasty political agendas:Let's see how long this thread last before it's locked for no reason again.But regardless the video is very informative.He has historical facts and news clips to back up his message.

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 07:39 AM
So what are you guys going to do about it ?

Drake
06-22-2010, 07:40 AM

Now KFM is in on the conspiracy... I love it.

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Now KFM is in on the conspiracy... I love it.

I don't have issues with anyone having or believing any conspiracy theory.
I am just wondering what they are DOING about it?
So many people talk the talk, so many people like to poin out how everyone else are sheep and such, but what are THEY doing about it?

Drake
06-22-2010, 07:45 AM
I don't have issues with anyone having or believing any conspiracy theory.
I am just wondering what they are DOING about it?
So many people talk the talk, so many people like to poin out how everyone else are sheep and such, but what are THEY doing about it?

Not a whole lot you can do from a basement in Brazil...

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Not a whole lot you can do from a basement in Brazil...

Colombia.
His WC Sifu is in Rio.

Drake
06-22-2010, 07:54 AM
Colombia.
His WC Sifu is in Rio.

Whatever. Same difference to a white guy in America. :D

Edit: I was poking fun at myself, BTW. :D

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 10:07 AM

Initially, the best thing anyone can do is to get this information out into public domain. Too many people nowadays believe anything that diverges from the official version of reality as "conspiracy theories" and in the realms of "tin hat wearing people".

Nothing can be done without enough people waking up to the corruption that we live in, and many people are waking up, even in some parts of the mainstream media, albeit slowly.

Once enough people see that their hard earned wealth is being taken away from them,the same as their rights as free citizens; that their lives are artificially unstablized through economic attacks, propaganda and war, and that they are being herded into a New World Order that will turn the majority of them into Serfs (read, working class slaves - no middle class anymore!), ruled by a tiny "all knowing" minority (read- "intellectual" Elite), using the iron hand of dictatorship, backed by high technology enforcement methods (read - total surveillance through high-tech cameras; micro chipped population; cashless society, and more!), utilized by a centralized world government ruling over a regionalized world (read - European Community; North American Community; Asian Community and so on!).

The only thing that will bring this madness to an end is mass none- compliance, and for that you need a population that is well informed and educated to the motives of the psychopaths who are our elected (read- SELECTED) leaders!

SanHeChuan
06-22-2010, 10:10 AM
And then what? How do we keep the powers that be from selecting our government?

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Too many people nowadays believe anything that diverges from the official version of reality as "conspiracy theories" and in the realms of "tin hat wearing people".

And who is to blame for that?

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Whatever. Same difference to a white guy in America. :D

The real conspiracy does not differentiate that much between white slaves or any other race. Just look at the wars and the false flag attacks where innocent American lives are destroyed to further the agenda of the sick people who rule over us!

Just look at the US President,Obama. He is not white either but he happens to belong to the elite cult (definitely not to the higher levels of the pyramid). Do you think that he loses sleep over the deaths of Americans, be they white, black or Hispanic, in Iraq and Afghanistan? HE DOESN'T!

He is there to serve his UNELECTED masters, NOT the American people!

By the way, I am Caucasian.

Edit: I was poking fun at myself, BTW. :D
So are the rest of the intelligent people here.....

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 10:20 AM
And who is to blame for that?
The "blame" goes to the constant propaganda that comes down from the powers that be, that ridicule and discredit anyone who attempts to reveal the agenda and corruption. The media is quite often used to discredit the "none official" sources.

However, it seems that some people in the media are waking up to the truth....

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 10:33 AM
The "blame" goes to the constant propaganda that comes down from the powers that be, that ridicule and discredit anyone who attempts to reveal the agenda and corruption. The media is quite often used to discredit the "none official" sources.

However, it seems that some people in the media are waking up to the truth....

Ah, I see, it's "THEIR" fault.
That is the first mistake "you" guys make, you see all the is wrong with "them" but fail to see what is wrong with "you".

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 10:40 AM
And then what? How do we keep the powers that be from selecting our government?

The best way is not to vote!

That is one of the ways of being not compliant, by not exercising your "democratic right" to vote, until you perceive yourself living in a TRULY democratic country, where your vote will count in something other than a vehicle to bring in NONE democratic leaders and to justify their psychopathic agendas.

And "psychopathic" is not a too strong a word for these people. Just looking at the world around us, with open eyes, one will know that we are being run by psychopaths. We have fear, death and mayhem all around us, yet we are brainwashed into thinking that it is just the norm for the human state.

HOwever, those with open eyes see the evil that rules us....

So, if people stop voting for these crooks and criminals then they will have no power. That means stop voting for the almost exclusively multimillionaire Yale/Harvard/Princeton/etc elite graduates that are put in front of you as beacons of hope and a new future.

Once people recognize the garbage then they should stop voting for them or anyone. Without the people's vote these people will not have any authority. No President will be taken seriously if he only gets a few thousand votes, in a country of tens of millions.

It is also good to keep a eye on the "little" candidates who promise real change. Sometimes, the mainstream media will come down on them hard, and that can be a good sign that the establishment does not want them inside the "corridors" of power.

I also believe that in people like Congressman Ron Paul deserve to be heard and given a chance. Look him up on YouTube.

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Ah, I see, it's "THEIR" fault.
That is the first mistake "you" guys make, you see all the is wrong with "them" but fail to see what is wrong with "you".

The "wrong with them" is all over the media and is even reflected in this forum, where people bury their heads in the sand because somehow they have not been effected by this political agenda and or they think that they will get something out of it when it is finally put into place.

BTW, if you think that there is something wrong with people who discuss this information and bring it out to the attention of others then please enlighten us....

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2010, 10:45 AM
You actually think that ANY decent person would ever run?
Politics are for politicians and it has been that way from the very beginning.
I agree that one should not vote just for the sake of voting and that if a person doesn't see someone worth voting for, they shouldn't vote.
But you need to understand that " anyone that wins an election, deserves not to".

Hardwork108
06-22-2010, 11:11 AM
You actually think that ANY decent person would ever run?
Politics are for politicians and it has been that way from the very beginning.
I agree that one should not vote just for the sake of voting and that if a person doesn't see someone worth voting for, they shouldn't vote.
But you need to understand that " anyone that wins an election, deserves not to".

I disagree.

I believe that there are people out there who care and who would do a good job. That is just like in any walk of life there are a few good people who would come in and work for the benefit of their country.

The problem is that the politics of today does not allow space for good people, as good human beings would not commit mass murder, sell arms and trafffic drugs to fulfill some sick cult like agenda that goes beyond just making money (as most of the power establishment have more money than they know what to do with).

In short, the current political system is corrupt to the core. That is different from some leader coming in and making a little bit of "profit" on the side for himself.

Under the current system the population of a given country are treated with contempt. Their minds are under constant attack (fear mongering and dumbing down); their health is under constant attack (food additives and out of control Pharma); their wealth is under constant attack ( through extortionate taxation, fines, economic instability, debt enslavement, etc.); they are dragged into deadly wars with unseen fantasy enemies, etc. etc. And these are the people of FIRST WORLD and the richest countries in the world, no less!

RIDICULOUS NO? And the people are sold the idea that these are facts of life.....

Hardwork108
06-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Let's see how long this thread last before it's locked for no reason again.But regardless the video is very informative.He has historical facts and news clips to back up his message.

Hey Notanexit, so far so good. Numb-nuts is unusually quite and Drake is understandbly silent over the video evidence provided in this thread.

Furthermore, this thread has had more than one hundred views. Not bad for a thread that is less than two pages long. :)

Drake
06-23-2010, 03:22 PM
I was working. You should try it sometime. If I responded to half of the threads, I'd never get anything done.

I got it... you have a love affair with hack youtube videos. Whatever. I have no compulsion to try to respond to every single conspiracy theory you post. I simply don't have the time.

Hardwork108
06-23-2010, 04:05 PM
I was working. You should try it sometime. If I responded to half of the threads, I'd never get anything done.

I got it... you have a love affair with hack youtube videos. Whatever. I have no compulsion to try to respond to every single conspiracy theory you post. I simply don't have the time.

Yet, you took the time to "respond" to my last post....

The point I was making was that you would NOT be able to respond to the evidence presented, and you PROVED my point by taking the time, NOT RESPONDING! LOL!

Drake
06-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Yet, you took the time to "respond" to my last post....

The point I was making was that you would NOT be able to respond to the evidence presented, and you PROVED my point by taking the time, NOT RESPONDING! LOL!

Ok, then... my standard response to you. You use inaccurate, already disproven youtube clips from unverified conspiracy theorists to support baseless assumptions derived from nothing but speculation and suspicion... a key trait of the mentally deranged.

Since you don't seem to deviate from the usual horse manure, I might as well just cut and paste this every time you start wondering where "Drake's response" is, since clearly you look forward to hearing from me.

In fact, I'll make you my KFM "friend", so I'll never be far from you... would that make you happy?

Dragonzbane76
06-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey Notanexit, so far so good. Numb-nuts is unusually quite and Drake is understandbly silent over the video evidence provided in this thread.

Furthermore, this thread has had more than one hundred views. Not bad for a thread that is less than two pages long.

If you want me to chime in then by all means i can oblige. Like I stated before you stay away from me and not mention me I'll be more than happy to do the same for you.

Hardwork108
06-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Ok, then... my standard response to you. You use inaccurate, already disproven youtube clips from unverified conspiracy theorists to support baseless assumptions derived from nothing but speculation and suspicion... a key trait of the mentally deranged.

Since you don't seem to deviate from the usual horse manure, I might as well just cut and paste this every time you start wondering where "Drake's response" is, since clearly you look forward to hearing from me.

In fact, I'll make you my KFM "friend", so I'll never be far from you... would that make you happy?

Some of the stuff mentioned in that video clip has appeared in mainstream news reports including news reports.

What was surprising about the clip however was the fact that the presenter had missed the fact about US soldiers being caught dressed as arabs in a car packed with explosives, in Iraq. No doubt the plan was to explode the bomb in some market place or a mosque, thus killing dozens of innocent people and blaming it on opposing muslim factions. Then seat back and watch the repercussions when the retaliations start, and more people are killed.

Great way to further weaken your target, don't you think?

Of course, then we would hear about the need for US and allied forces to be there to install law and order to "protect" the Iraqi people, or even hear about how these "uncivilized" people are slaughtering each other, and so on.

The "divide and rule" doctrine has been used for a long time, going back to the days of the British Empire and beyond, and they did not carry it out by being "nice"!

People like you may ignore history or even attempt to change it for convenience, but there are others who do their homework and are waking up others.....

SanHeChuan
06-24-2010, 06:09 AM
The very first thing that dude said was wrong. Nero did NOT fiddle while rome burned. From the first I can assume the whole is wrong.

dimethylsea
06-24-2010, 07:50 AM
The best way is not to vote!

Sorry but I can't bring myself to do that. So I tally up the body count and vote for the guy who seems likely to have a smaller pile of them.

Hardwork108
06-24-2010, 05:39 PM
If you want me to chime in then by all means i can oblige. Like I stated before you stay away from me and not mention me I'll be more than happy to do the same for you.

Whoops, sorry Numb-nuts, I won't mention you again...

Hardwork108
06-24-2010, 06:02 PM
The very first thing that dude said was wrong. Nero did NOT fiddle while Rome burned.
I wouldn't know, because I was not around when Nero was alive. However, I am alive now and the man is right on the button with most of the stuff he said in that video. Some of the things he mentioned are main stream information and there are other things that he missed as well.

From the first I can assume the whole is wrong.

You assumption is wrong. As mentioned before facts like the British SAS soldiers being caught, dressed as Arabs, while firing at Iraqi government forces (their allies!) were in the mainstream news even though most of the dumbed down public did not realize what they had witnessed.

People have to stop burying their heads in the sand, so to speak, just because it is more comfortable for them emotionally!

Hardwork108
06-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Sorry but I can't bring myself to do that. So I tally up the body count and vote for the guy who seems likely to have a smaller pile of them.

I would humbly suggest that you deprogram yourself. Not voting can be as powerful as voting!

Furthermore, you will never know of the coming body count, so you cannot guess how much of a psychopath either one of your candidates will be.

The fact is that these crooks and murderers act on the authority (votes) of the population but on behalf of their corporate banking masters. Taking the authority (number) of votes from them will weaken them profoundly.

Other none- cooperative acts will include not paying the extortionate taxes and fines that are imposed on the masses; not following senseless regulations and infringements on people's freedoms in the name of the Global Warming scam or the "War on Terrorism", etc.

If the majority of the people stop being sheep, then this corrupt and murderous system will collapse! I can forsee a future when more people are going to get up and get fed up with being treated like mindless animals, and will go on and do just what I suggested!

SanHeChuan
06-25-2010, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't know, because I was not around when Nero was alive. However, I am alive now and the man is right on the button with most of the stuff he said in that video. Some of the things he mentioned are main stream information and there are other things that he missed as well.

You assumption is wrong. As mentioned before facts like the British SAS soldiers being caught, dressed as Arabs, while firing at Iraqi government forces (their allies!) were in the mainstream news even though most of the dumbed down public did not realize what they had witnessed.

People have to stop burying their heads in the sand, so to speak, just because it is more comfortable for them emotionally!

What does it matter if you were alive then or not, you are still getting all your information second, third and fourth hand. The information about what Nero really did is easily available to anyone who gives more than a cursory look, which tells me this guy isn't very good at either research or finding the truth. He found a story about Nero that confirmed his bias against governments and stopped looking. I can safely assume he put as much effort into his other stories.

As for the SAS, just because they were police doesn’t mean they were allies.
Insurgents 'inside Iraqi police' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4266304.stm)
Why would the lawful police give their prisoners over to the local militia? There is no hard evidence supporting your claim, that is just the way you WANT to interpret these events to confirm your bias.

dimethylsea
06-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I would humbly suggest that you deprogram yourself. Not voting can be as powerful as voting!

Furthermore, you will never know of the coming body count, so you cannot guess how much of a psychopath either one of your candidates will be.

The fact is that these crooks and murderers act on the authority (votes) of the population but on behalf of their corporate banking masters. Taking the authority (number) of votes from them will weaken them profoundly.

Other none- cooperative acts will include not paying the extortionate taxes and fines that are imposed on the masses; not following senseless regulations and infringements on people's freedoms in the name of the Global Warming scam or the "War on Terrorism", etc.

If the majority of the people stop being sheep, then this corrupt and murderous system will collapse! I can forsee a future when more people are going to get up and get fed up with being treated like mindless animals, and will go on and do just what I suggested!

Ah.. now while I won't agree that refusal to exercise the franchise is what my honor demands. I do wish we had a "None of the Above" option though so I could exercise my franchise honorably *and* do it right. However I can definitely get behind the last two paragraphs.

By all means, participate in the underground economy, keep it all off the books. Even assuming one buys into "Global Warming" it is largely the product of industry churning out consumer products and so forth. So "opting out" of that system is good whether one buys into manmade climate change or not.

The War on Terror is another good example (and here I wholeheartedly agree that people should not lend their active or passive support to this corrupt enterprise).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsV9BqsIVk Here is a youtube clip for you.
I think you can probably extrapolate my opinion from it.

Withdrawing consent from the state, passive resistance, blank looks, "I have nothing to say and wish to consult with legal counsel".

Hey I got a question for you Hardwork.. 9-11 and Mossad.. what say you?

Hardwork108
06-25-2010, 10:09 AM
What does it matter if you were alive then or not, you are still getting all your information second, third and fourth hand.
We all get our information second, third and fourth hand. That includes the official versions of events such as the WMDS and the war on Iraq (fallen to pieces, I might add); the official version of 9-11 and the war on Afghanistan (falling to pieces even now), and the official version of Global Warming, a complete and utter scam, if there ever was one!

And talking of the Climate Scam, I will never cease to wonder why the crook Al Gore and his backers and associates are not locked up behind bars.

The information about what Nero really did is easily available to anyone who gives more than a cursory look,

You are missing the point. Nero could be sitting down here with me and having a cup of Colombian coffee, for all that matters. The presenter took a perception of Nero and used it as a metaphor. What matters is the stuff that is relevant to us and our recent history, and there the man was on the button.

which tells me this guy isn't very good at either research or finding the truth. He found a story about Nero that confirmed his bias against governments and stopped looking. I can safely assume he put as much effort into his other stories.
For your information, HIS information correlates with other researchers. Of course, if you put your fingers in your ears and refuse to believe anything that goes against the official version of events, then there not that can be done to help you.

As for the SAS, just because they were police doesn’t mean they were allies.
Insurgents 'inside Iraqi police' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4266304.stm)
The "SAS" are a bunch of trained killers working for the interests of their masters. They are not in Iraq to help the Iraqi people....LOL.

Furthermore, they are closely linked with British Intelligence and so is, by the way, the BBC, where your report originates. They have in the past been caught red handed in assassinations - namely of unarmed IRA suspects in Gibraltar, if memory serves me correctly.

Now, assuming that there are insurgents in the Iraqi police, then why sent the British Special Forces to get them when they can be arrested by normal military troops or even by Iraqi government forces??? Why all the dressing up as Arabs, scenario?

Also, I remember US soldiers having been caught in similar circumstances as well, but this time in a car packed with explosives........

Why would the lawful police give their prisoners over to the local militia?
They were lucky that they did not shoot those bast@rds on the spot, because that is what real insurgents would have done!!!

There is no hard evidence supporting your claim, that is just the way you WANT to interpret these events to confirm your bias.
The evidence is there but each one of us is "interpreting" it differently. However, one of us is right.

So keep on believing that the US and Allies have killed more than a million (by some counts) Iraqis, and tens of thousands of Afghanis, to help them and bring "freedom and justice" to them. Keep on believing that it is not about oil and natural wealth; keep on believing that it is not about ultimate control and the looming New World Order agenda.

Yes, only one of us is right.........................

Hardwork108
06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Ah.. now while I won't agree that refusal to exercise the franchise is what my honor demands. I do wish we had a "None of the Above" option though so I could exercise my franchise honorably *and* do it right. However I can definitely get behind the last two paragraphs.

By all means, participate in the underground economy, keep it all off the books. Even assuming one buys into "Global Warming" it is largely the product of industry churning out consumer products and so forth. So "opting out" of that system is good whether one buys into manmade climate change or not.

The War on Terror is another good example (and here I wholeheartedly agree that people should not lend their active or passive support to this corrupt enterprise).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsV9BqsIVk Here is a youtube clip for you.
I think you can probably extrapolate my opinion from it.

Withdrawing consent from the state, passive resistance, blank looks, "I have nothing to say and wish to consult with legal counsel".

Hey I got a question for you Hardwork.. 9-11 and Mossad.. what say you?

It would be good to have the "None of the Above" option. Actually, I believe in Brazil where voting is compulsory the citizens get the option of voting for "no one" on the ballots.

However, in countries where voting is not compulsory I believe that not voting can reflect the population's wishes as much as actual voting, specially at current times when all of the major candidates are scumbag and goons for the elite.

You know, I wish everyone here had a balanced and logical approach to issues, like you do. You actually read posts and think about what you say. Most of the guys here go into denial and intellectual "I am too smart, jerk-off" mode.

They almost act like terrified babies....

Drake
06-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Most of my Iraq WMD knowledge is firsthand. Saddam played a hell of a bluff. Guess he figured if it worked for Iran, it'd work for us. He had me fooled.

Hardwork108
06-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Most of my Iraq WMD knowledge is firsthand. Saddam played a hell of a bluff. Guess he figured if it worked for Iran, it'd work for us. He had me fooled.

Pure disinformation!

UN inspectors who had checked out Iraq, came out and said that reports of WMDs had been exaggerated. One of them was even found dead, apparently as a result of a "suicide" apparently, for his trouble.

The US and Allies were INSIDE Iraq during the period where Saddam was said to have "hidden" WMDs....LOL

Lastly, during military tensions both sides may bluff about what they can and will do........ I doubt that the US fell for any "bluffs" that Saddam could have come up with......You can't justify the invasion and the deaths of a million plus human beings because of a "bluff", even if it were true!

Drake
06-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Pure disinformation!

UN inspectors who had checked out Iraq, came out and said that reports of WMDs had been exaggerated. One of them was even found dead, apparently as a result of a "suicide" apparently, for his trouble.

The US and Allies were INSIDE Iraq during the period where Saddam was said to have "hidden" WMDs....LOL

Lastly, during military tensions both sides may bluff about what they can and will do........ I doubt that the US fell for any "bluffs" that Saddam could have come up with......You can't justify the invasion and the deaths of a million plus human beings because of a "bluff", even if it were true!

I was there. And I was on a side of the house that for whatever reason, your conpiracy theory websites can't figure out. It was a bluff. People reading this silly little thread can believe whatever they want. But who do you think they'll trust? A basement conspiracy theorist from South America who never set a single toe on Iraq, or a guy who has seen the convoys heading into Jordan, or the laboratories made to look fully functional?

You are being contrary in order to get attention. You won't even humor the thought that Saddam was bluffing, because to accept that as a possibility would shatter your precious little world of espionage and treachery you cling to so fiercely. You'd never think the logical probability that Saddam would use what worked against Iran on us. You'd never accept that sarin gas WAS discovered in Baghdad, and poisoned several troops.

You'd much sooner, without anything to go on but youtube videos, some crackpot concept that the entire world is being ran by a sinister committee of evil people. Stop watching Inspector Gadget and try to get a grasp on the complexities of intrnational relations. It's like arguing with a ten year-old who believes cartoons simply because it's easier.

You are the sheep... and all it takes to subjugate you is a clever youtube video making insane speculation. You aren't just gullible... you are dangerously gullible. People like you are the ones who fall for scammers in Nigeria. They should probably create a NWO scam in order to collect what little money you have. Send me $50 and I'll reveal the evil bad guys who staged (insert terrorist attack here) in order to justify (insert country and action here) who are really working for (insert shady global shadow government here).

Dragonzbane76
06-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I was there. And I was on a side of the house that for whatever reason, your conpiracy theory websites can't figure out. It was a bluff. People reading this silly little thread can believe whatever they want. But who do you think they'll trust? A basement conspiracy theorist from South America who never set a single toe on Iraq, or a guy who has seen the convoys heading into Jordan, or the laboratories made to look fully functional?

You are being contrary in order to get attention. You won't even humor the thought that Saddam was bluffing, because to accept that as a possibility would shatter your precious little world of espionage and treachery you cling to so fiercely. You'd never think the logical probability that Saddam would use what worked against Iran on us. You'd never accept that sarin gas WAS discovered in Baghdad, and poisoned several troops.

You'd much sooner, without anything to go on but youtube videos, some crackpot concept that the entire world is being ran by a sinister committee of evil people. Stop watching Inspector Gadget and try to get a grasp on the complexities of intrnational relations. It's like arguing with a ten year-old who believes cartoons simply because it's easier.

standing ovation, applaud applaud.....:p:D

Hardwork108
06-25-2010, 01:23 PM
I was there. And I was on a side of the house that for whatever reason, your conpiracy theory websites can't figure out. It was a bluff. People reading this silly little thread can believe whatever they want. But who do you think they'll trust?

Of course, the people will not trust me or all those researchers that are putting this information in the public domain, they will only trust those "beacons of truth and honesty", the cut throat politicians who run the US and their intelligence agencies -CIA, NSA, DIA, etc. - who have been providing the world with "truthful" information for decades....LOL

In a perfect world the people would trust the chief UN inspector, David Kelly, who came out and said that the whole WMD story had been exaggerated, or using his own words, "sexed-up". If I were the people, I would also demand a serious and independent investigation into his sudden "suicide", soon after he made his findings public.

A basement conspiracy theorist from South America who never set a single toe on Iraq, or a guy who has seen the convoys heading into Jordan, or the laboratories made to look fully functional?
Sorry buddy, the US were in Iraq. Iraq had already been defeated in the first Gulf War when the US fell for Saddam's so called "bluff".:rolleyes:

You are being contrary in order to get attention.
I want "attention" for the issues. There are many people waking up to the real power structure on our planet, and their agenda. I just want to do my bit to help them wake up, specially in view of the fact that self admitted US government/military employees such as yourself, are doing your best to keep the masses asleep......

You won't even humor the thought that Saddam was bluffing, because to accept that as a possibility would shatter your precious little world of espionage and treachery you cling to so fiercely.
What are you talking about? Iraq was a defeated and invaded country when Saddam supposedly "bluffed". IF he did bluff then his bluff would have been called, as Iraq was crawling with US and Western military and intelligence officials TOGETHER WITH UN ARMS INSPECTORS!!!!!!!

You'd never think the logical probability that Saddam would use what worked against Iran on us.
How did anything he used work against Iran? Saddam invaded Iran but did not manage to retain an inch of invaded territory. So what he had did not work against Iran, meaning that it would not work against the mightiest military power on the planet either.

You'd never accept that sarin gas WAS discovered in Baghdad, and poisoned several troops.
Ok, "Lets bomb Iraq into the stone age and kill a million innocent human beings, because some sarin gas WAS discovered in Baghdad and poisoned several troops"...LOL!

Actually, I would not be surprised that any Sarin gas found was planted there....I am not saying that is what happened, but another False Flag, in a story filled with False Flags, would not surprise me at all!

The fact remains that more Allied troops were injured by common Iraqi bullets and bombs than weapons of "mass destruction"!

In fact, I gather that there were more US casualties from Friendly Fire incidents then from "Iraqi WMDs"!

You'd much sooner, without anything to go on but youtube videos,
Youtube do not make political videos!

some crackpot concept that the entire world is being ran by a sinister committee of evil people.
Who said that? We all know that the world is run by the nicest people possible. I mean just look at all the wars, and who supplies the weapons and the funds. Look at all the con-jobs that are used to control and extract wealth from the masses. For example, the "Man made Global Warming", CON-JOB!

Yes, the world is run by caring and freedom loving people, who invade sovereign countries, mass murdering their populations, just to save them from their own murderous leaders, who were installed into power, armed and supported by the same nice people who are waging the murderous wars and lootings against them.........LOL

Stop watching Inspector Gadget and try to get a grasp on the complexities of intrnational relations. It's like arguing with a ten year-old who believes cartoons simply because it's easier.
You can make all the slanderous remarks you wish, but the fact remains that I am the one pointing to the COMPLEXITIES of "international relations", as opposed to your black and white, "we are the good guys" and "they are the bad guy terrorists", and "the ends justify the means that drags thousands of innocent people into war and mass murder, while everybody is chasing fantasy and made-up enemies!

You are the sheep... and all it takes to subjugate you is a clever youtube video making insane speculation.

You mean "insane speculation" that perhaps the inspectors who were sent to investigate WMDs were right in saying that there weren't any? LOL

Or that the war against a former US allie and friend, Saddam Hussein, may have been about that country's immense oil reserves?

Or even that the US would not have suspected Saddam of having chemical weapons, if the US itself had not sold them to Iraq in the first place? LOL, LOL,LOL

You aren't just gullible... you are dangerously gullible.
Yes, lets call all those who criticize the official fantasy versions of events, "dangerous". We can call them "terr'ists" and lock them up in FEMA camps. :rolleyes:

People like you are the ones who fall for scammers in Nigeria.
More slanderous insults.....

Actually, the Nigerian scammers get away with what they do because there are people in the West who are so dumbed down by the constant attack on their minds, and are in such desperate financial shape that they fall for their cons....

However, you would be glad to know that I have never fallen for any scam in my life....:)

They should probably create a NWO scam in order to collect what little money you have.
You should worry about your own money because the way things are going, the government will start taxing you for every time a cow f@rts in a nearby field, thus compensating for the greenhouse gases that enter the atmosphere through the rear end of the bovine creature....

Of course, if you accept such taxation, then the day will eventually come when you will be required to pay a tax or a fine for every time, you, yourself pass wind.....I am sure that the proper micro-chips will installed in the @nuses of all "responsible" and "earth-loving" citizens.........

We will also have brain-dead celebrities coming out and saying how people eating too many beans are contributing to the death of the planet.......LOL

Send me $50 and I'll reveal the evil bad guys who staged (insert terrorist attack here) in order to justify (insert country and action here) who are really working for (insert shady global shadow government here).
50 bucks? :eek:

You are a greedy so and so, aren't you?

I mean, I am giving all of this information to you and all I want from you is that you wake up........

Drake
06-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Wake up? Falling for a lie is waking up? Nothing you posted there makes a bit of sense. It's an intelligence analysis nightmare reading your posts, because you commit to every logical fallacy taught in basic college critical thinking courses.

And why didn't you accept my friend request? Clearly, if I don't respond to every post you make, you become frantic, asking about my whereabouts. I'll respond to your crackpot posts when I feel like it. Not every time you write an essay with nothing to back it up except for your repeated "wake up" lines.

You are the one who needs to "wake up", and you are the one being a puppet. Of course, you don't believe me... puppets never do.

Don't wait for my reply to whatever lengthy, garbage-riddled post you put up. I suggest you get on with your life.

Hardwork108
06-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Wake up? Falling for a lie is waking up? Nothing you posted there makes a bit of sense.

You mean:

-that it doesn't make sense that the US and allies went into Iraq to get their hands on the vast oil fields of this country and that all that murder and mayhem was seen as acceptable, or even desired, knowing the kind of psychopaths that are our "elected" (selected) leaders?

-that it does not make sense to you that the whole "man-made Global Warming" story is a huge scam brought upon us by con-men such as Al Gore?

- You mean it does not make sense to ask questions about how two planes brought down three buildings IN THEIR OWN FOOT MARKS, on 9-11 or ask how come middle class, drinking, strip club frequenting young Arab men came to be suicide terrorist fantatics? Or even ask, about the "coincindental" military exercises on 9-11 that handled almost the same exact "hijack" scenario over the East Coast? Or similar exercises being carried out in London on the day of the 7th of July bombings?

It's an intelligence analysis nightmare reading your posts, because you commit to every logical fallacy taught in basic college critical thinking courses.
What you write is the intelligence officers way of discrediting information that is seen as dangerous!

So, keep on slandering......

And why didn't you accept my friend request?
Simple, I do not trust your motives! Why do you want to be friends with someone you constantly slander and attempt to discredit? What difference would that make to our usual conversations?

So yes, I don't trust your motives......forgive me if your intentions are good.

Clearly, if I don't respond to every post you make, you become frantic, asking about my whereabouts. I'll respond to your crackpot posts when I feel like it.
So you think that I spend sleepless nights wondering why you don't respond to my posts...LOL :rolleyes:

Not every time you write an essay with nothing to back it up except for your repeated "wake up" lines.
More slander and lies!

You are the one who needs to "wake up", and you are the one being a puppet. Of course, you don't believe me... puppets never do.
If you read what you wrote above a few more times, then you may be enlightened.....

Don't wait for my reply to whatever lengthy, garbage-riddled post you put up.
Oh, more slander and attempts to discredit me and the information I share here. Thank you. :rolleyes:

I suggest you get on with your life.
Thank you and I always do.:)

notanexit
06-26-2010, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE]In a perfect world the people would trust the chief UN inspector, David Kelly, who came out and said that the whole WMD story had been exaggerated, or using his own words, "sexed-up". If I were the people, I would also demand a serious and independent investigation into his sudden "suicide", soon after he made his findings public.Funny how whistleblowers end up like that.Suicide or plane crash.

Ok, "Lets bomb Iraq into the stone age and kill a million innocent human beings, because some sarin gas WAS discovered in Baghdad and poisoned several troops"...LOL!Actually Saddam did have sarin gas.But guess who gave it to him.You'll never guess it right,not in a million years.;)

Who said that? We all know that the world is run by the nicest people possible. I mean just look at all the wars, and who supplies the weapons and the funds. Look at all the con-jobs that are used to control and extract wealth from the masses. For example, the "Man made Global Warming", CON-JOB!People seem to forget that we have a sun and maybe,just maybe it causes the earth to warm.:eek:

Yes, the world is run by caring and freedom loving people, who invade sovereign countries, mass murdering their populations, just to save them from their own murderous leaders, who were installed into power, armed and supported by the same nice people who are waging the murderous wars and lootings against them.........LOLGoes back to my previous question.How did Saddam get that sarin gas?How did he get in control of Iraq in the first place?You know,I know,Drake knows too.But drake isn't going to say.

Or that the war against a former US allie and friend, Saddam Hussein, may have been about that country's immense oil reserves?Yes he was our friend when he was using sarin gas on the kurds and fighting against Iran.You're getting warm now.

Or even that the US would not have suspected Saddam of having chemical weapons, if the US itself had not sold them to Iraq in the first place? LOL, LOL,LOLBingo!!...Now who was President,Vice president at the time?.....anyone?...Drake?

Yes, lets call all those who criticize the official fantasy versions of events, "dangerous". We can call them "terr'ists" and lock them up in FEMA camps. :rolleyes: Which is the purpose of homeland security.Not for the imaginary crazy muslims,its for the american people.Don't forget about the "Patriot" act,which allows incarceration indefinitely without being charged,access to a lawyer,no due process.

uki
06-27-2010, 02:41 AM
So what are you guys going to do about it ?we're doing it now... it's being done in greece, romania, toronto... we are making informational persepectives available to people who would otherwise not see it... we are exposing the lies, the corruptions... people are standing up and speaking out... what are you doing?? nothing... you just sit there and waddle around in ignorance, which is not bliss. :p

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 02:57 AM
Funny how whistleblowers end up like that.Suicide or plane crash.
Oh, that is all due to "unfortunate coincidences"...Our leaders and authorities are just too "decent", "honest" and "caring" to do anything like that......

Actually Saddam did have sarin gas.But guess who gave it to him.You'll never guess it right,not in a million years.;)
I believe that Drake thinks that Saddam bought the chemical weapons in a Mosque....LOL

SanHeChuan believes that the US sold him the poisonous chemical gas for peaceful purposes, probably to "help" the Iraqi people, specially those who suffered from nasal congestion during the harsh winter months....

How does SanHeChuan know that? Well, because apparently Nero did not fiddle while Rome burned....LOL

People seem to forget that we have a sun and maybe,just maybe it causes the earth to warm.:eek:
No, no, that is just a conspiracy theory, because if the sun had any effect on the climate then we would have heard about it from Al Gore, and the network news organizations...LOL

The sun.....sheeeeesh!!!!:D

Goes back to my previous question.How did Saddam get that sarin gas?

It wasn't from eating a lot of beans, that is for sure...LOL

How did he get in control of Iraq in the first place?You know,I know,Drake knows too.But drake isn't going to say.
Of course he won't say, he is a good and loyal soldier, who will soon (by his own admission, if memory serves me correctly) be stationed in Iraq, no doubt to help and "liberate" a few more thousand Iraqi souls from their earthly bodies, in the name of Democracy........

Yes he was our friend when he was using sarin gas on the kurds and fighting against Iran.You're getting warm now.
Yes, but it was the Kurd's fault because their grazing goats were passing too much wind in the Northern Iraqi mountains, causing unusually hot spells in Baghdad.

Poor Saddam had to do something about that, so he went to the nearest Mosque and bought some Sarin gas from a bearded cousin of Bin Laden's who was a resident Islamic fanatic preacher in that mosque, on Fridays, of course, because on Saturdays he was drinking in Baghdad's best lap dancing clubs.:D

Bingo!!...Now who was President,Vice president at the time?.....anyone?...Drake?
Drake? We are waiting.....

Which is the purpose of homeland security.Not for the imaginary crazy muslims,its for the american people.Don't forget about the "Patriot" act,which allows incarceration indefinitely without being charged,access to a lawyer,no due process.

Agreed 100%. It is amazing how most of the media is ignoring these facts, but then we all know that they are for the most part controlled.

Drake says, " The Patriot Act has a good American sounding name that implies that it is a good act for the American people, so it must be GOOD (no matter what it actually says and its alarming implications). Anyone saying otherwise, is a tin hat wearing, DANGEROUS, conspiracy theorist,who should be locked up in a FEMA camp!"

Drake
06-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Oh lookie... now HW is putting words in my mouth because he hasn't a leg to stand on. LEEEWWWWZZZEEEEEEEEERRR....

I'm betting money you've never read the PA and just blindly believed whatever the puppetmaster told you it said, right? Just like how you blindly believed that 9/11 was a controlled det, regardless of how stupid that idea is. I bet I'm right. I KNOW I'm right.

I'm ok with playing crazy with you, HW... but if you want to keep playing, and I know you do, you had best stop putting words in my mouth... quoting me on things I haven't said.

Drake
06-27-2010, 11:58 AM
And for everyone else... the PA does not suspend habeas corpus for US citizens, and US citizens are still protected by intelligence oversight.

HW's ignorance shines through yet again.

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 03:04 PM
And for everyone else... the PA does not suspend habeas corpus for US citizens, and US citizens are still protected by intelligence oversight.
Yes, I bet that piece of information comes as a ray of sun shine for the innocents held in Guantanamo without a trial.

HW's ignorance shines through yet again.
The word is intelligence".....:D

Drake
06-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, I bet that piece of information comes as a ray of sun shine for the innocents held in Guantanamo without a trial.

The word is intelligence".....:D

Because there are so many Americans being held in GITMO, right? And they were all arrested under the PA, right? Not because they were captured while shooting at American troops, right? Way to stay on target there, Ninja Gaiden... what's next? Global warming is related to GITMO, which is related to the PA, which is related to BP? Lay off the crack...it's killing your focus...

I can't tell if you are confused, stupid or both.

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Because there are so many Americans being held in GITMO, right? And they were all arrested under the PA, right? Not because they were captured while shooting at American troops, right? Way to stay on target there, Ninja Gaiden... what's next? Global warming is related to GITMO, which is related to the PA, which is related to BP? Lay off the crack...it's killing your focus...

I can't tell if you are confused, stupid or both.
There are no Americans in Gitmo?:confused:

There were British citizens being held there not too long ago. There people who were also found innocent, eventually, if memory serves me correctly......

Drake
06-27-2010, 03:42 PM
There are no Americans in Gitmo?:confused:

There were British citizens being held there not too long ago. There people who were also found innocent, eventually, if memory serves me correctly......

British aren't American. Name me one US citizen arrested without habeas corpus in the US and held in GITMO. One.

And I wouldn't rely on your memory for anything.

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 04:02 PM
British aren't American. Name me one US citizen arrested without habeas corpus in the US and held in GITMO. One.
Not to worry as there is plenty of room for US citizens in the FEMA camps

And I wouldn't rely on your memory for anything.
I wouldn't rely on an unbiased honest view from you either.

Drake
06-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Not to worry as there is plenty of room for US citizens in the FEMA camps

In other words you were spewing (expletive) from your mouth, had nothing to back it up, and when called out, now refer to fictional FEMA camps because you are too pathetic of a human being to admit you made (expletive) up. Why would anyone believe that if you were JUST busted for making crap up before?

Par for just about everything else you post here.

Yeah.... viva la revolucion. Moron.

Drake
06-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey hey... let's not beat around the bush and get right to it.

Name me one person held against their will at a "FEMA camp". Do you have a listing of where these "FEMA camps" are? That way I could get a listing of all those Americans wrongfully imprisoned, since it takes a psychotic Columbian LARPer living in a basement to bring this out in the open instead of a massive outcry by the families of the imprisoned.

We're going into the fun zone now. Hope you brought your tin foil party hat.

uki
06-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Hope you brought your tin foil party hat.mine is a bit wrinkled, but i think it will work all the same. :p

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey hey... let's not beat around the bush and get right to it.

Name me one person held against their will at a "FEMA camp".
According to some researchers the FEMA camps will be utilized in the future during upheavals that may result from the total economic collapse of the US.

It is said that only 6% of FEMA's budget is spent on preparing for public emergencies.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency was created by an EXECUTIVE ORDER, without any public debate debate or agreement by the "elected" representatives of the people.

This government agency has incredible dictatorial powers that can be activated during another crisis. So, a public upheaval over being robbed blind and having their rights taken away and/or the next False Flag operation may be used to activate it.

If you have time then check out some more Executive Orders, including, 10990, 10995, 10997, 10998, 10999; 11000 - 11005; 110051, 11921 AND Executive Order 12919 signed by President Bill Clinton (psychopath, drug runner and fraudster) on June 3rd, 1994, bringing all of the former orders under one order.

Let us look at Executive Order 11000. This gives the US government the power to control all citizens and force them to work where and when instructed.

Executive Order 11004, allows the US government to seize all housing and financ and force people to leave what are declared to be "Forced Relocation Designated Areas".

And there is more, In 2007 further legislation was passed (imposed) to allow the President to take complete control of the country in case of a "catastrophic event" (read, False Flag or public upheaval). It is said that this Nationa Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive overrides the National Emergency Act and REMOVES the authority of Congress to 'modify, rescind, or render dormant' the president's emergency powers. YES, WE ARE A SHORT STEP AWAY FROM A DICTATORSHIP. It will take one more serious "disaster" and a corrupt President whose place of birth has not even been established will become a dictator, backed by the financial/banking/corporate estalblishment that selected, and got him elected!

This is Fascism - Hitler, all over again!

Do you have a listing of where these "FEMA camps" are? That way I could get a listing of all those Americans wrongfully imprisoned, since it takes a psychotic Columbian LARPer living in a basement to bring this out in the open instead of a massive outcry by the families of the imprisoned.

"Columbia"....*giggles*....

It seems that Military Intelligence Officers are not taught basic proper spelling......:eek:

Here, enlighten yourself. Apparently documents from the US Army web site are presented as part of the proof about the real purpose for the existance of FEMA camps.

Actually, you may even find the videos interesting. It is in 4 parts but you will get the idea in the first part, which is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgEe9-XAGAE

We're going into the fun zone now. Hope you brought your tin foil party hat.

Hey, it is a party but the joke is on you.

Drake
06-27-2010, 08:58 PM
According to some researchers the FEMA camps will be utilized in the future during upheavals that may result from the total economic collapse of the US.

It is said that only 6% of FEMA's budget is spent on preparing for public emergencies.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency was created by an EXECUTIVE ORDER, without any public debate debate or agreement by the "elected" representatives of the people.

This government agency has incredible dictatorial powers that can be activated during another crisis. So, a public upheaval over being robbed blind and having their rights taken away and/or the next False Flag operation may be used to activate it.

If you have time then check out some more Executive Orders, including, 10990, 10995, 10997, 10998, 10999; 11000 - 11005; 110051, 11921 AND Executive Order 12919 signed by President Bill Clinton (psychopath, drug runner and fraudster) on June 3rd, 1994, bringing all of the former orders under one order.

Let us look at Executive Order 11000. This gives the US government the power to control all citizens and force them to work where and when instructed.

Executive Order 11004, allows the US government to seize all housing and financ and force people to leave what are declared to be "Forced Relocation Designated Areas".

And there is more, In 2007 further legislation was passed (imposed) to allow the President to take complete control of the country in case of a "catastrophic event" (read, False Flag or public upheaval). It is said that this Nationa Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive overrides the National Emergency Act and REMOVES the authority of Congress to 'modify, rescind, or render dormant' the president's emergency powers. YES, WE ARE A SHORT STEP AWAY FROM A DICTATORSHIP. It will take one more serious "disaster" and a corrupt President whose place of birth has not even been established will become a dictator, backed by the financial/banking/corporate estalblishment that selected, and got him elected!

This is Fascism - Hitler, all over again!

"Columbia"....*giggles*....

It seems that Military Intelligence Officers are not taught basic proper spelling......:eek:

Here, enlighten yourself. Apparently documents from the US Army web site are presented as part of the proof about the real purpose for the existance of FEMA camps.

Actually, you may even find the videos interesting. It is in 4 parts but you will get the idea in the first part, which is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgEe9-XAGAE

Hey, it is a party but the joke is on you.

Sorry...don't make it a practice to properly spell nations whose primary export is drug lords.

But, you've just admitted it... there are no FEMA camps. Lies again. You are such a liar. Oh...but you think there "may" be camps in the "future". Moron. Yeah...I think there "may" be a giant lizard who smashes Tokyo in the "future".

And al you have is youtube clips...as usual...

Drake
06-27-2010, 09:03 PM
And we create organizations all the time without any vote or much discussion. Welcome to American government... try learning it before criticizing something you don't understand.

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Sorry...don't make it a practice to properly spell nations whose primary export is drug lords.
I was not talking about your spelling of the United States, I was talking about your spelling of "Colombia"!

But, you've just admitted it... there are no FEMA camps.
I admitted no such things. Check out the videos and the documents and other evidence produced in those videos, before you put your foot any further into that mouth of yours....

Lies again.
And all of them YOURS it seems!

You are such a liar.
Wrong again. The FEMA camps exist. Check the video.

Oh...but you think there "may" be camps in the "future".
NO, the camps are there NOW, but they will be USED in the FUTURE!

You keep twisting whatever I say....your desperation does not reflect well on your character, nor your Intelligence Officer training......

Moron. Yeah...I think there "may" be a giant lizard who smashes Tokyo in the "future".
You would think that, wouldn't you, and apparently "US Intelligence sources say that the lizard may have links with Al Quaeda....LOL!

And al you have is youtube clips...as usual...
YouTube is an information medium. So, your blind and insistant attempts at discrediting anything that I refer you to in that site, shows that you are here with an AGENDA, that is very TRANSPARENT.

So again, I ask, who the hell trains you guys? :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
And we create organizations all the time without any vote or much discussion. Welcome to American government... try learning it before criticizing something you don't understand.

Oh, I understand alright....LOL

Organizations are created that will take away the US citizen's Constitutional rights, that is they undermine the pillar of what the US is all about, The Constitution.

So, nothing to worry about, all is fine, the government is looking after the interests of its citizens......LOL.

Read history and see how the NAZIs gained power in Germany and the tactics they used to dupe the population into believing that they were a good thing!

Drake
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Oh, I understand alright....LOL

Organizations are created that will take away the US citizen's Constitutional rights, that is they undermine the pillar of what the US is all about, The Constitution.

So, nothing to worry about, all is fine, the government is looking after the interests of its citizens......LOL.

Read history and see how the NAZIs gained power in Germany and the tactics they used to dupe the population into believing that they were a good thing!

Right right.. so, let's get this straight...

You didn't understand the PA, you were called out on it, so you moved to GITMO. You didn't understand GITMO, you were called out on it, so you moved to FEMA camps.
Turns out the FEMA camps didn't exist yet, so you said they were going to exist. You were called out on that, so you moved to FEMA itself and how it was made.
You didn't understand how organizations like this were created, so now you move on to American policy.

Dude... you know how stupid this is making you look, right?

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Right right.. so, let's get this straight...

You didn't understand the PA, you were called out on it, so you moved to GITMO. You didn't understand GITMO, you were called out on it, so you moved to FEMA camps.
Turns out the FEMA camps didn't exist yet, so you said they were going to exist. You were called out on that, so you moved to FEMA itself and how it was made.
You didn't understand how organizations like this were created, so now you move on to American policy.

Dude... you know how stupid this is making you look, right?

You are the who is looking stupid when you constantly ignore the evidence presented and continue with your slanderous lies on what I am supposed to have said.

You are desperately hoping that people don't read by detailed explainations and that they opt for your short and "surgical" slanders......

Drake
06-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Hee hee...

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 06:03 PM
I brought this over from another thread, because there are a lot of points that are relevant for those who are in need of understanding a little bit more about the corrupt political reality and power structure of our world:

The links I provided in my reply reveal many of the corrupt and fraudulent facts about some of the psychopaths who have been US Presidents in recent times.

It is really simple. Count the bodies.

Count the bodies (American and foreigners) under Bush/Cheney.

If the number is lower under Obama then that's less bad than Bush/Cheney.

We didn't vote for Obama cause we loved him. We voted for him because we hated Bush.

1Bad65 can whine, moan, cast aspersions, call names, criticize etc. till the cows come home...

but in the end in the choice between the lesser of the evils it's really quite simple.

You count the corpses. The guy with a smaller pile of corpses on his watch is preferably to the guy with the bigger pile of corpses.

It's really just that simple.

Obama's presidency is still relatively young, so he has plenty of time to catch up with Bush's body count. Actually,he has gone back on his promises of pulling out of the war zones.

The fact is that Presidents do not make such decisions. These decisions are made for them!

Presidents and Prime Ministers are just mouthpieces for the elite, so if the elite decide a war with Iran, then it will happen, the same if the target is North Korea. It won't really matter if the President is Obama, Bush or Mickey Mouse.

These "leaders" are just mouthpieces for a long term agenda called the New World Order, which happens to be in its final stages.

In short, it is a dictatorial world government where the elite banking/corporate establishment call the shots and control the wealth, while the rest of the population will serve as nothing more than technologically controlled glorified slaves, stripped of their wealth and dignity.

Just look at what is happening tot he wealth of the middle class, through debt foreclosures, ever increasing taxes and fines and the centralization of political and business power.

We are in for rough times, that is, until enough people wake up and lock up all of the crooks and criminals who have been causing so much misery and human suffering, and throw away the keys.

And guess what, do you think that these criminals will be locked into cells according to their political parties, Republican, Democrats, etc.? Of course not, they will hopefully be squeezed in together, yes,

Al Gore (the "Man made Global Warming" fraudester)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLK4RZDdzI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VUg7nG3lw&feature=related

and Bill Clinton (drug trafficker and fraudester, etc.),
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8438833120507357139#

together with the Bush crime family (three generations of war mongering, war profiteering and drug dealing Nazi criminals!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkojpgNZD9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mDszuEKTA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTf4P2QItQ

There are no real political parties anymore, just psychopathic criminals, waving their cosmetic ideologies, to fool the naive, while employed by the trilionaire banking elites that run our economies and lives! They make all the promises under the sun, but once elected, they turn around and carry on their predecessor's steps, because, just like him, they have the same masters!!!

The facts are there for everyone to see that "Democracy" is a sham and a smoke screen for these criminals to dominate the human race. Of course, some people will take longer to wake up while others have been awake for a long time!

uki
06-29-2010, 06:28 PM
There are no real political parties anymore, just psychopathic criminals, waving their cosmetic ideologies, to fool the naive, while employed by the trilionaire banking elites that run our economies and lives! They make all the promises under the sun, but once elected, they turn around and carry on their predecessor's steps, because, just like him, they have the same masters!!!

The facts are there for everyone to see that "Democracy" is a sham and a smoke screen for these criminals to dominate the human race. Of course, some people will take longer to wake up while others have been awake for a long time!bravo... well done... excellente'. :D

David Jamieson
06-30-2010, 04:51 AM
Idiots bleating about democracy being a sham and cabals of banking elites really are the only ones who need to open their eyes and "wake up" as they so love to say to everyone else.

They get so disconnected from reality and create this teeth gnashing convoluted nightmare in their minds. In the meantime, the sun is shining, birds are singing, trees are growing, people are eating, babies are being born, couples are falling in love, progress is being made etc etc.

Talk about blind. Just look at a historical data sheet for living conditions where you are 100 years ago. How are they now? And you think the plan is wrong?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Idiocy! Further idiocy to assume that mistakes won't be made along the way and virulent idiocy defined by an over inflated sense of self entitlement to fabricated constructs of what democracy is or isn't, should be or shouldn't be.

All along the way complaining, griping , complaining and NEVER, not once offering up an argument for resolution.

Well a big FUK YOU to that hippy crap.

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 05:42 AM
bravo... well done... excellente'. :D

Thank you, Uki. :)

Luckily, it seems that there are others who are beginning to notice that things are not as they seem......Yet there are people who have buried their heads in a place where the sun does not shine....LOL

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 06:31 AM
Idiots bleating about democracy being a sham and cabals of banking elites really are the only ones who need to open their eyes and "wake up" as they so love to say to everyone else.
Seriously man, how long are you planning to be living in denial?

They get so disconnected from reality and create this teeth gnashing convoluted nightmare in their minds
Yes, maybe we are all imagining the needless wars, based on proven lies, that have so far killed more than a million innocent people on all sides, and continuing as we speak......

Maybe we are imagining the fact that "freedom" loving "democratic" countries have been massacring and looting their way through the rest of the planet for centuries, and continuing to do so even now, while their New World Order agenda will facilitate their total and absolute control over global human and natural resources....

Maybe the Global Warming SCAM, which is one of the vehicles to create global regulations and extortionate taxation, is a figment of our imagination as well.

Maybe we are imagining the existance of starving people in war ravaged Africa, one of the riches continents on earth, and the token attempts at charity by multi millionaire rock stars (a few of them well meaning), some of whom rub shoulders with mass-murdering world leaders.....

We must be imagining the ARTIFICIALLY ENGINEERED financial crisis that is engulfing the richest countries in the world whose business interests and establishments have their hands involved in virtually every major business (industry, mining, financial services) on the planet. Yet somehow, the common man in their streets is suffering and faces an uncertain future, and may just be traumatised enough to accept any "solution" that the "caring" establishment may offer him - read, further steps into the New World Order.

In the meantime, the sun is shining, birds are singing, trees are growing,
Yes, and I enjoy all that. I live in a country that is naturally blessed with good weather, great people, beautiful sunshine and even colorful birds (feathered and unfeathered variey:D), and I enjoy all of these, but so should the people living in Iraq and other parts of the world that have been and being destablized by ruthless intelligence agencies for the interest of their masters, the banking and corporate elite!

people are eating,

People EVERY WHERE should be eating!

progress is being made etc etc.
Last time I looked you were referring to the New World Order as "progress"!

Isn't it funny that the New World Order was being kept a secret for decades, and people referring to it were labelled as "conspiracy theorists", but when the proponents of this agenda realized that they could not keep this a secret anymore, they came out and promoted it as a good thing.

Then bird brain idiots all over the world bought the "NWO is our salvation and the solution to all our problems", cr@p that was promoted by the same corrupt psychopaths who have been creating the world problems, that they are "saving" us from, for decades!

Talk about blind. Just look at a historical data sheet for living conditions where you are 100 years ago. How are they now? And you think the plan is wrong?

Human beings progress when allowed. These otherwise dictatorial systems, have done just enough to justify their existance, otherwise the masses would not have allowed them to exist.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Idiocy! Further idiocy to assume that mistakes won't be made along the way and virulent idiocy defined by an over inflated sense of self entitlement to fabricated constructs of what democracy is or isn't, should be or shouldn't be.
There are mistakes and then there are ENGINEERED agendas and events. The intelligent ones amongst us can see the difference.

All along the way complaining, griping , complaining and NEVER, not once offering up an argument for resolution.

Resolution to what? Look this is the internet and obviously you are no Einstein, but try to at least see that what you are sold as "Democracy", is virtually none-existant!

Well a big FUK YOU to that hippy crap.

Callin me a "hippy" shows the general low level of your intelligence, and again I am not judging you for it, I am saying it like it is.

I would just say that you are living in an intellectual dream land where you believe that something like the NWO order is going to solve serious world problems that were engineered by the same people who are selling us this agenda.

The funny thing about being in an intellectual dreamland is that, more often than not, it reflects a distinct LACK of intelligence...................