PDA

View Full Version : Dave Ross's young student threatens HW108 at gym in Colombia.

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Dave Ross, a long time ago you said that you had a student in Colombia, when you requested my details to send him over, presumably to do me in.

Well, I don't know how, but he found me and his friend filmed the whole incident. This guy was younger than I would have expected, but he packed a mean punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp-0EjZelvU

So, for whatever it is worth and I guess in the interest of MAs in general I am posting this. It happened so fast and the shot of me in the video is not really clear.

Frost
06-27-2010, 04:39 AM
Dave Ross, a long time ago you said that you had a student in Colombia, when you requested my details to send him over, presumably to do me in.

Well, I don't know how, but he found me and his friend filmed the whole incident. This guy was younger than I would have expected, but he packed a mean punch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/clippomania

So, for whatever it is worth and I guess in the interest of MAs in general I am posting this. It happened so fast and the shot of me in the video is not really clear.

for a minute i thought there we were actually going to see your authentic kung fu in action...then i remembered you dont even train it and have never sparred:)

Oh and LMAO at you ever actually stepping inside an actual gym

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 04:55 AM
for a minute i thought
Congratulations.....if you go on like this you may be able to extend your record to two minutes, in the not too distant future....LOL

there we were actually going to see your authentic kung fu in action...then i remembered you dont even train it and have never sparred:)
I really wish that you would stop making up lies. I know you are sore-butted from previous discussions where I showed you to be totally clueless regarding authentic kung fu training, but even your butt soreness should have its limits.

Furthermore, your kung fu-cluelessness is in good company here as most people who post here would not know real kung fu if it fell on their heads (it is called the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom)....LOL

Oh and LMAO at you ever actually stepping inside an actual gym
Well, the guy coaxed me into going into a nearby gym because he said he wanted to show me how to improve my internal energy by pumping Iron the Olympic way. S, having had a long day I said to myself, "what the hell, I can use the laughs"....

However, I should have guessed that he was a dangerous nut, right then and there, but I guess we all make mistakes......

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Scott R. Brown
06-27-2010, 07:37 AM
I am a little confused, which one was David Ross's student and which one was you?:p

Frost
06-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Congratulations.....if you go on like this you may be able to extend your record to two minutes, in the not too distant future....LOL

I really wish that you would stop making up lies. I know you are sore-butted from previous discussions where I showed you to be totally clueless regarding authentic kung fu training, but even your butt soreness should have its limits.

Furthermore, your kung fu-cluelessness is in good company here as most people who post here would not know real kung fu if it fell on their heads (it is called the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom)....LOL

Well, the guy coaxed me into going into a nearby gym because he said he wanted to show me how to improve my internal energy by pumping Iron the Olympic way. S, having had a long day I said to myself, "what the hell, I can use the laughs"....

However, I should have guessed that he was a dangerous nut, right then and there, but I guess we all make mistakes......

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................

could be wose he could have told you that doing slow chin ups builds chi :)

umm lets see you never finished chow gar...your wing chun teacher ran to the jungles to escape you...as little as a few months ago you were telling people on here you wish you could train this or that style but no teacher is near you and yet you know more about real kung fu than david ross, sanjo ronin and countless others ...you moan about others commentating on things they know nothing about them make stupid comments about sports fighters and strength and conditionng......whos the nut job again?!:eek:

Frost
06-27-2010, 11:07 AM
I am a little confused, which one was David Ross's student and which one was you?:p

come on its simple do you really think he would ever step foot in a real gym:eek::eek:

taai gihk yahn
06-27-2010, 12:00 PM

obviously Dave' student was the one who hit him first and HW108 was the one hitting Dave's student back, derrrr...

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 03:08 PM
obviously Dave' student was the one who hit him first and HW108 was the one hitting Dave's student back, derrrr...

I wish, but Dave's student was so good that he fought enough for both of us....:D

Hardwork108
06-27-2010, 03:24 PM
And of course every body knows that the best way to build up chi is through Olympic weight lifting exercises.....:rolleyes:

umm
OK, let me make this real easy for you, I was being ironic above.....LOL

lets see you never finished chow gar...
Yet, I studied an authentic lineage under an authentic traditional sifu, hence my Chow Gar knowledge of this is infinitely more than yours.

your wing chun teacher ran to the jungles to escape you.
You are being deliberately untruthful, but that is understandable as it must be frustrating for you, being as kung fu-clueless as you are, and not being able to wn a single TCMA discussion with me.

Oh, by the way, I have studied genuine Wing Chun under a genuine sifu as well, meaning that my Wing Chun knowledge is infinitely more than yours....

as little as a few months ago you were telling people on here you wish you could train this or that style
I still wish to train many styles, but one thing is for sure, and that is I am not going to learn them from clueless knuckleheads like you.

but no teacher is near you
Well, unfortunately I don't live in China. So I have to train what is available....

and yet you know more about real kung fu than david ross, sanjo ronin and countless others ...
My pet labrador knows more about genuine kung fu than those guys. On a positive note, they probably know more about Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing than I do. See, it is yin and yang.....:D

you moan about others commentating on things they know nothing about them make stupid comments about sports fighters and strength and conditionng......

I make my comments in relation to TCMA training, in which I have valid knowledge. Furthermore, I make my comments in KUNG FU forum. What is your excuse for being here, besides your Mcdojo training and your Olympic weight lifting credentials?

whos the nut job again?!:eek:

Based on your clueless comments, I would hazard a guess that the nut job is you!

Frost
06-28-2010, 02:40 AM
And of course every body knows that the best way to build up chi is through Olympic weight lifting exercises.....:rolleyes:

OK, let me make this real easy for you, I was being ironic above.....LOL

Yet, I studied an authentic lineage under an authentic traditional sifu, hence my Chow Gar knowledge of this is infinitely more than yours.

You are being deliberately untruthful, but that is understandable as it must be frustrating for you, being as kung fu-clueless as you are, and not being able to wn a single TCMA discussion with me.

Oh, by the way, I have studied genuine Wing Chun under a genuine sifu as well, meaning that my Wing Chun knowledge is infinitely more than yours....

I still wish to train many styles, but one thing is for sure, and that is I am not going to learn them from clueless knuckleheads like you.

Well, unfortunately I don't live in China. So I have to train what is available....

My pet labrador knows more about genuine kung fu than those guys. On a positive note, they probably know more about Tae Kwon Do and kickboxing than I do. See, it is yin and yang.....:D

I make my comments in relation to TCMA training, in which I have valid knowledge. Furthermore, I make my comments in KUNG FU forum. What is your excuse for being here, besides your Mcdojo training and your Olympic weight lifting credentials?

Based on your clueless comments, I would hazard a guess that the nut job is you!

so you admit you style hop and are a cross trainer who never finished a single style...?
thanks for the clarification :)

Dragonzbane76
06-28-2010, 03:43 AM
he is what he hates most.

Frost
06-28-2010, 04:14 AM

true that :)

bawang
06-28-2010, 05:04 AM

umm lets see you never finished chow gar...your wing chun teacher ran to the jungles to escape you...as little as a few months ago you were telling people on here you wish you could train this or that style but no teacher is near you and yet you know more about real kung fu than david ross, sanjo ronin and countless others ...you moan about others commentating on things they know nothing about them make stupid comments about sports fighters and strength and conditionng......whos the nut job again?!:eek:

he was asking info on internet forum about jou ga then few weeks later he has done it for many many yearsa and is an expert

i think new generation of kung fu people and future teachers need to learn from past mistakes and dont make more crazy people. i think when old teachers when they milk some students, they didnt expect them to go out and teach. when the rice bowl kung fu balooned lots of chinese kung fu people ignore it and pretend they dont exist (even today).

when you have ass cancer or cancer in your balls its not going to go away,u cant ignore,thats my opninon. we ned to reform kung fu and accept criticism

taai gihk yahn
06-28-2010, 06:25 AM

true that :)

you mean...HE is also Dave Ross?!?
<face of incredulity>

sanjuro_ronin
06-28-2010, 06:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp-0EjZelvU

Considering that Dave is ignoring you, perhaps you should do the same.

bawang
06-28-2010, 06:38 AM
i think reform in kung fu is like getting ball surgery for ball cancer.
if you dont cut off one of your bawls u will die. your balls is very dear to you. you love your balls. i love my balls. but you must let go. you will be a man with one ball a uniball, but alive still man. maybe half a man i dont know but better than die from ball cancer. thats my opinion about change.

taai gihk yahn
06-28-2010, 06:45 AM
if you dont cut off one of your bawls u will die. your balls is very dear to you. you love your balls. i love my balls. but you must let go. you will be a man with one ball a uniball, but alive still man. maybe half a man i dont know but better than die from ball cancer. thats my opinion about change.

if Gene ever retires, I think Bawang should take his place as Editor-In-Chief of KFM...

bawang
06-28-2010, 06:51 AM
thax u 2
mang

Scott R. Brown
06-28-2010, 07:51 AM
if Gene ever retires, I think Bawang should take his place as Editor-In-Chief of KFM...

That's just because you only have one ball.......:eek:

...and bawang won't give the other one back!:eek::eek:

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 10:42 AM
so you admit you style hop and are a cross trainer who never finished a single style...?
thanks for the clarification :)

For your information Chow Gar and Wing Chun have a lot in common from traihe traditional kung fu perspective, but then you would not know that because you have never trained genuine traditional kung fu.

Secondly, when I moved to London I looked for suitable Wing Chun but did not find it, hence with my WC sifu's permission I trained Chow Gar. Even my sifu had told me to emphasis finding a genuine TCMA school.

So, the important thing was to find a good genuine kung fu school, rather than a unsuitable one just because it happened to be my base style.

So, while you are cluelessly cross training what little kung fu you may know with irrelevant MAs, I am enhancing my TCMA knowledge and moving forward on my kung fu path.

Now why am I explaining this to clue-less knucklehead like you who is probably sitting behind his computer screen, drooling and picking his nose????? LOL, LOL,LOL!

taai gihk yahn
06-28-2010, 11:06 AM
moving forward on my kung fu path.!
just out of curiosity, what style did u end up finding?

Dragonzbane76
06-28-2010, 11:16 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pure poetry in motion.

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 11:18 AM
he was asking info on internet forum about jou ga then few weeks later he
Dave Ross, I knew you wouldn't resist. LOL

I always ask about kung fu information. Unlike you, I have an inquisitive mind. Correction, unlike you, I actually have a mind!

A few weeks later he has done it for many many yearsa and is an expert

Dave, kindly post a link where I say that I am a Chow Gar "expert" and that I have done it for "many years".....

You can't provide a link because you are a liar!

i think new generation of kung fu people and future teachers need to learn from past mistakes
Well, they are certainly not going to learn anything from you......

and dont make more crazy people.
That ship has also sailed as far as you are concerned, Dave.....

i think
That "think" word again!

Why don't you kung fu-clueless knuckleheads stop while you are ahead.....LOL

when old teachers when they milk some students,
Well CTS probably milked you because he did not see any real kung fu talent with you, and just kept you around because he found you useful?

they didnt expect them to go out and teach.
Well, you can solve that problem by not contnuing to teach, Dave.

They say that the used car business is pretty good in NYC, nowadays.....

IMHO, your personal "talents" are more suited to that line of work....You should perhaps try it?

when the rice bowl kung fu balooned lots of chinese kung fu people ignore it and pretend they dont exist (even today).
Well, you seem to have done well with the fact that real Chinese kung fu people have ignored you.

So, don't bite the hand that helped feed you.

when you have ass cancer or cancer in your balls its not going to go away,u cant ignore,thats my opninon. we ned to reform kung fu and accept criticism

IMHO, Dave, in order for YOU to be able to reform kung fu, you would need to study it for the next 30 years, with a very charitable sifu. ;)

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Considering that Dave is ignoring you, perhaps you should do the same.

It is interesting that you were silent in the past when Dave Ross was starting multiple threads and making up vile lies about my sifu and me. Why were you silent then? Whoops, I forgot, you were there with him spreading the same LIES! :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 11:27 AM
I guess I will just leave for now so that some of the knuckleheads here can discuss their balls in peace......:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
06-28-2010, 12:06 PM
It is interesting that you were silent in the past when Dave Ross was starting multiple threads and making up vile lies about my sifu and me. Why were you silent then? Whoops, I forgot, you were there with him spreading the same LIES! :rolleyes:

Your obsession with Dave is rather disturbing Richard, you really need to drop it.
The past is NOT something YOU want to bring up again.
Just ignore Dave as he is ignoring you, this constant "everyone is Dave" thing will just get you banned.
Just drop it and move on.

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Your obsession with Dave is rather disturbing Richard, you really need to drop it.
The past is NOT something YOU want to bring up again.
Why, because it shows YOU to be a gratuitously slandering person?

Just ignore Dave as he is ignoring you, this constant "everyone is Dave" thing.

Who said everyone is Dave?:confused:

...will just get you banned

How come you constantly calling me "Richard" is not getting you banned?

Frost
06-28-2010, 12:46 PM
For your information Chow Gar and Wing Chun have a lot in common from traihe traditional kung fu perspective, but then you would not know that because you have never trained genuine traditional kung fu.

Secondly, when I moved to London I looked for suitable Wing Chun but did not find it, hence with my WC sifu's permission I trained Chow Gar. Even my sifu had told me to emphasis finding a genuine TCMA school.

So, the important thing was to find a good genuine kung fu school, rather than a unsuitable one just because it happened to be my base style.

So, while you are cluelessly cross training what little kung fu you may know with irrelevant MAs, I am enhancing my TCMA knowledge and moving forward on my kung fu path.

Now why am I explaining this to clue-less knucklehead like you who is probably sitting behind his computer screen, drooling and picking his nose????? LOL, LOL,LOL!

So just to be clear you never finished chow gar or wing chun, thats makes you a cross training glorified kick boxer by your own standards doesn't it?

And lol enhancing your TCMA knowledge, thats hard to do with no teacher...oh i forgot you are learning from the web and books these days

And i dont doubt your wing chun sifu told you to find another style....i bet he would have said anything to get you off his back :)

sanjuro_ronin
06-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Why, because it shows YOU to be a gratuitously slandering person?

Who said everyone is Dave?:confused:

How come you constantly calling me "Richard" is not getting you banned?

Gratuitously slandering?
Why because I call you Richard when you act like a D!ck?
Because I call into question your highly BS ridden posts?
Because I call into question your highly questionable 'experience"?
Because I call into question your Sifu's questionable "challenge matches"?
Because I call into question whether YOU have EVER fought ANYONE in your life?

That's slandering?

Well, aren't you just a warm ray of sunshine Richard !

Frost
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
you mean...HE is also Dave Ross?!?
<face of incredulity>

no to be dave he would have had to have trained with an acknowledged master for decades and became a well known deciple and lineage holder...then trained with other equally good masters and opened and ran a successful gym....... you cant get more unlike dave if you tried :)

Frost
06-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Gratuitously slandering?

That's slandering?

let it go paul you are better than him....i on the other hand am petty enough to enjoy this :)

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 02:07 PM
Gratuitously slandering?

That's slandering?
There is a difference between honest questioning, and making up stories about me being "kicked out", or "being a fraud"!

I am making a fair point here. Any half decent person would be apologizing for that kind of behavior, and not making the matters worse!

And also, if you were really that interested to have your questions answered then you could had most of them answered, when my sifu was STANDING in front of you, and you were standing in front of him!

It is funny how you like "asking" questions more than getting the answers to those given questions......

It is called a positive attitude :D

By the way, I found the video clip that started this thread hilarious. So, take it for what it is. The reference to Dave Ross was tongue in cheek, so don't get your MMA corset into a twist....;):D

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 02:14 PM
no to be dave he would have had to have trained with an acknowledged master for decades and became a well known deciple and lineage holder...

I hate to break it to you, but in order to be a genuine lineage holder one would need to be a kung fu master. Being a kickboxing coach, even a good one, does not cut it!

then trained with other equally good masters and opened and ran a successful gym.......

Another news flash for your single neuron: Lineage holding kung fu masters or grand masters, do not run "gyms". LOL

Christ, this is like conversing with "Dumb and Dumber"......!!!!!!

you cant get more unlike dave if you tried :)

....And hence, I will be eternally thankful to the almighty for that fact!:D

Dragonzbane76
06-28-2010, 03:18 PM
I guess I will just leave for now so that some of the knuckleheads here can discuss their balls in peace......

If only you would.........:(

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
If only you would.........:(
Hey, you are in MY thread, not vice versa.....;)

Dragonzbane76
06-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Hey, you are in MY thread, not vice versa.....

was no slander just a hopeless wish....:(

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 03:39 PM
was no slander just a hopeless wish....:(

The wish can also work vice versa...:D

Dragonzbane76
06-28-2010, 03:44 PM
The wish can also work vice versa...

in fantasy fu land probably.

Hardwork108
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
in fantasy fu land probably.

You will know more about that than me......

Frost
06-29-2010, 02:23 AM
I hate to break it to you, but in order to be a genuine lineage holder one would need to be a kung fu master. Being a kickboxing coach, even a good one, does not cut it!

Another news flash for your single neuron: Lineage holding kung fu masters or grand masters, do not run "gyms". LOL

Christ, this is like conversing with "Dumb and Dumber"......!!!!!!

....And hence, I will be eternally thankful to the almighty for that fact!:D

So are you saying that because he calls his school a gym and not a kwoon he is not legitimate...really that is part of your argument?

Are you also arguing that he did not spend years with a recognised master, and train with the likes of Adam hsu and Frankie yee....are you really that silly?

I will no longer used Mr Ross as part of my argument as he seems to be above this but really you are f*cking pathetic if you thing you somehow with an incomplete knowledge of wing chun ad chow gar from teachers you are scared to name (probably because they will deny ever formally training you) come close to this knowledge and experience....

Dragonzbane76
06-29-2010, 02:25 AM
You will know more about that than me......
just quoting from the source.

LSWCTN1
06-29-2010, 05:36 AM
Sorry HW108, but i have to do this.

you seem a nice enough guy and it is refreshing to see someone so obviously interested in TCMA, but you are ruining a half decent forum with your constant tirade against others so...

your instructor disowned you by all accounts, so he did NOT give his permission to train in chow gar.

he is NOT a lineage holder himself, nor did he ever claim to be. in fact he claimed the opposite.

he REFUSED to answer questions around his lineage.

he DID have some interesting gong fu knowledge and application, and was EXTREMELY confident in what he did.

he did get handled, on the ground especially, and refused to go against at least one guy in the room whilst constantly engaging many of the others. who certainly did not have MANY issues with him.

i liked him, but his 'internal' damaging strikes were utter bs. sorry, but i deliberately asked to feel one and there was nothing to it.

if yu wish to discuss ANY of the matters then please feel free to respond...

Frost
06-29-2010, 05:46 AM

you seem a nice enough guy and it is refreshing to see someone so obviously interested in TCMA, but you are ruining a half decent forum with your constant tirade against others so...

your instructor disowned you by all accounts, so he did NOT give his permission to train in chow gar.

he is NOT a lineage holder himself, nor did he ever claim to be. in fact he claimed the opposite.

he DID have some interesting gong fu knowledge and application, and was EXTREMELY confident in what he did.

he did get handled, on the ground especially, and refused to go against at least one guy in the room whilst constantly engaging many of the others. who certainly did not have MANY issues with him.

i liked him, but his 'internal' damaging strikes were utter bs. sorry, but i deliberately asked to feel one and there was nothing to it.

Oh lol owned many thanks for putting into words what alot of us suspected

Dragonzbane76
06-29-2010, 07:03 AM

somewhere someone is smiling. :p:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2010, 07:06 AM
In all fairness to Richard, I was the one that said that he was "disavowed" by his WC Sifu because, when I spoke, via email, with one of his Sifu's students years ago, I was told that he MAY be a guy that was kind of a quack and that Sifu Andria basically said to "get a life".
Now, it MAY have been Richard or may not have been, the similarities where that this person was also nutriding Sifu Andria's "accomplishments" and speaking with no clear knowledge of anything.
I kind of put 2 and 2 together and say If this is who Richard was then he has been "disowned", but to be fair, we don't know if that is the case because Richard has never mentioned ANYTHING about himself.
Other than what we have read.

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2010, 07:09 AM

You know, I got a PM from someone that was at that seminar too, supposedly, and he said almost the exact samethings you said, though he was more adamant about the "dubious lineage" ( his words not mine) and I never brought it up, maybe I should have...
Anyways, Richards real issues are NOT was HE does ( or doesn't) but how he is so adamant that OTHER don't do authentic TCMA because they have different views, even though we have seen over and over, old time sifu with those EXACT same views.

Dragonzbane76
06-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Other than what we have read.

and what a long list of uselessness that is. :)

Dragonzbane76
06-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Anyways, Richards real issues are NOT was HE does ( or doesn't) but how he is so adamant that OTHER don't do authentic TCMA because they have different views, even though we have seen over and over, old time sifu with those EXACT same views.

funny thing is i've never questioned his background. Many have here. I've always been of the mindset, "let others do what they wish." My biggest b!tch about him is that he downs all other MA's except "his" chosen path. somewhere along the line someone slandered him that was a crosstraining mma guy and he's never let it go. I'm beginning to think it was dave r. :D

lkfmdc
06-29-2010, 07:17 AM
When "little Dick" first showed up, we found an internet forum where, prior to "hardwork" being banned, a guy who was present at said seminar detailed it AND a student of hardwork's supposed sifu also posted that he had been kicked out of the gym. We posted the link to that forum and quite a lot of the people who were present at the time read it and probably remember it

So, basicly our little columbian friend is a liar

He is also someone his sifu said knows very little, is a little dillusional and has been kicked out

Last count, he was banned on three different forums, only the "free range" nature of this forum has allowed him to remain, though EVEN HERE he was banned once!

You're basicly wasting your time even acknowledging his existance, it is sad to see some of you guys continue to carry on with him

taai gihk yahn
06-29-2010, 09:14 AM
In all fairness to Richard, I was the one that said that he was "disavowed" by his WC Sifu because, when I spoke, via email, with one of his Sifu's students years ago, I was told that he MAY be a guy that was kind of a quack and that Sifu Andria basically said to "get a life".
not saying that it's HW108 who was disavowed, but all I can say is that for someone who regularly dresses up and re-enacts ancient greecian warrior rites / battles (and apparently takes this activity VERY seriousy, judging by the video that was posted of it at one point) to consider someone ELSE a quack and tell them to "get a life"...well, wow, just wow....

David Jamieson
06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
lol, i just ignore him entirely.

It really works!

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2010, 09:38 AM
not saying that it's HW108 who was disavowed, but all I can say is that for someone who regularly dresses up and re-enacts ancient greecian warrior rites / battles (and apparently takes this activity VERY seriousy, judging by the video that was posted of it at one point) to consider someone ELSE a quack and tell them to "get a life"...well, wow, just wow....

Well...what can one say about that?

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Who....who....who are we ignoring now......can I ignore him too?

....do I have to dress like a Gehy Spartan in order to ignore him? :confused:

Dale Dugas
06-29-2010, 09:44 AM
too bad he does not have a cool Got Qi shirt....

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1611.jpg

Dale Dugas
06-29-2010, 09:47 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1617.jpg

David Jamieson
06-29-2010, 09:48 AM

I have two of those and one of them is cooler.
It's because it has holes in it now... :p

Dale Dugas
06-29-2010, 09:52 AM
well Gene broke down and made some in 3 XL as I am not a little stick of a girl like certain people who mouth off on the forum.

this is my first time wearing one, and d a m n proud of it.

taai gihk yahn
06-29-2010, 10:30 AM

I swear to god Dale, if we painted you green and put some little horns on your head, well, I just don't know brother...:p:D;)

http://couleursetgourmandises.blogs.marieclaireidees.com/media/01/00/304060600.jpg

Frost
06-29-2010, 10:31 AM

Mr Ross had shamed me into not picking on the poor guy any more...but i have to say.......LAMO :D

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 12:47 PM
How did you come to that conclusion?:confused:

I won't go into the argument wether he is a lineage holder or not, as we could argue about that until the cows come home.

I will only ask you where dId I say that he was a lineage holder?

I mean he teaches the lineage and his lineage is genuine, but I don't recall emphasizing that he was a lineage holder. I don't recall that I have, but if I am wrong, and that is possible, then please show me where. If you have noticed, I try to avoid talking about many such details, exactly for the reason that you see here.

I doubt that as his lineage was promoted through the net prior to his seminar. If you do have specific questions, then please PM me and I may be able to answer.

Thank you. A fact that will no doubt be ignored by the MMA knuckleheads posting on this thread.

he did get handled, on the ground especially,
Sorry, that is not what I heard.

and refused to go against at least one guy in the room whilst constantly engaging many of the others. who certainly did not have MANY issues with him.
That is not what I heard either. Did the other guy ask to engage him and he refused?

i liked him, but his 'internal' damaging strikes were utter bs.
I was not told that he had attempted to damage anyone through internal strikes...LOL

I was told that he did some pressure point grabs that numbed the person's arm. t seemed to have worked with some people there, at least, while i was told that there was an older gentleman who was there (with WC practicing family members), who did not have the same reaction.

sorry, but I deliberately asked to feel and there was nothing to it.

That is understandable, because of anatomical differences these things don't work the same with everyone, and that is common knowledge. Actually, I tried a pressure point grab against a friend to stop him from taking me down, and it did not work with him, while it had worked with others.

I am sure that you are aware that the fact that pressure point techniques don't work equally with everybody is one of the main criticisms of such approaches, when it comes to real world fighting.

So, calling it "utter bs" is not justified, IMHO.

All I want to know is where did you get the idea that I was disowned and practiced another kung fu style, without permission. Was it from the BS that is posted in this forum by the MMA fraternity, who have had their feelings hurt, because I had dared to criticize their own critiques of perceived TCMA short comings?

Dale Dugas
06-29-2010, 12:52 PM
blah blah blah

mouthboxers never man up

goju
06-29-2010, 12:53 PM
I swear to god Dale, if we painted you green and put some little horns on your head, well, I just don't know brother...:p:D;)

http://couleursetgourmandises.blogs.marieclaireidees.com/media/01/00/304060600.jpg

lol i was thinking of the wwe wrestler kane!
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/bio/4750146

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 12:55 PM
When "little Dick" first showed up, we found an internet forum where, prior to "hardwork" being banned, a guy who was present at said seminar detailed it AND a student of hardwork's supposed sifu also posted that he had been kicked out of the gym. We posted the link to that forum and quite a lot of the people who were present at the time read it and probably remember it

So, basicly our little columbian friend is a liar

He is also someone his sifu said knows very little, is a little dillusional and has been kicked out

Last count, he was banned on three different forums, only the "free range" nature of this forum has allowed him to remain, though EVEN HERE he was banned once!

You're basicly wasting your time even acknowledging his existance, it is sad to see some of you guys continue to carry on with him

Lies and slander!

What else is new with Mr Dave Ross......

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 01:04 PM
funny thing is i've never questioned his background. Many have here.

That is fair enough, but the MMA-ists here do....As you can see....LOL

I've always been of the mindset, "let others do what they wish." My biggest b!tch about him is that he downs all other MA's except "his" chosen path.

LOL

For the last time, I don't down other MAs. I just don't like it when people "down" TCMAs when they are not really TCMA-ists, and or base their conclusions more on their MMA experience than their TCMA experience. Please try and appreciate teh wisdom of what I said there.

The type of attitude that I speak of has pushed away many genuine kung fu posters who have come here only to be insulted by the MMA "kung fu" crowd.

somewhere along the line someone slandered him that was a crosstraining mma guy and he's never let it go. I'm beginning to think it was dave r. :D

You could be right...:D

And as you can see, our Glorified Kickboxing friend is still at it even in this thread..:D

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 01:08 PM
blah blah blah

mouthboxers never man up

To be fair, I never asked you to "man up", so don't worry.....

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 04:17 PM
not saying that it's HW108 who was disavowed,
Taai gihk, that whole story is a figment of Dave and Sanjuro's imagination. At least now Sanjuro implies that he could have been wrong, while Dave keeps singing the same song, so to speak.

but all I can say is that for someone who regularly dresses up and re-enacts ancient greecian warrior rites / battles (and apparently takes this activity VERY seriousy, judging by the video that was posted of it.....

People have hobbies, some will go to forests and shoot each other with paint balls; others may join an amateur theater group, while some learn ancient sword fighting and re-enact such battles. To each his own......

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 04:34 PM
You know, I got a PM from someone that was at that seminar too, supposedly, and he said almost the exact samethings you said, though he was more adamant about the "dubious lineage" ( his words not mine) and I never brought it up, maybe I should have...

It seems that there are a lot of mysterious PMs going in this forum......

People can have different views that can be valid. Some of TenTiger's views are different from mine, but I have never had problems with him. The fact is, when one's different view is based on their MMA, Bjj or MT, and etc. , experience, rather than their TCMA experience, then that leaves room for arguments. Of course, that is not always the case, but I hope that you appreciate what I am gong on about.

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Now, it MAY have been Richard or may not have been, the similarities where that this person was also nutriding Sifu Andria's "accomplishments" and speaking with no clear knowledge of anything.
I kind of put 2 and 2 together and say If this is who Richard was then he has been "disowned",
That is why I am interested to know why LSTWNC1 suddenly came out of the wood work and accused me of being disowned? I hope that it is not due to some silly latent inter-lineage disputes that commercial Wing Chun is so plagued with; or that he suddenly discovered the ancient art of BJJ and now thinks that cross training is the best thing since the sandwich, and that anyone who criticizes it needs to be discredited...... I am just guessing, not making any conclusions.......

ALSO , putting "2 and 2" together in context of guessing, leading to what could be considered slanderous behavior, is not morally correct, specially when it led to every knucklehead MMA-ist and his grandmother, repeating the same vile cr@p over and over again.....

Anyway, I was hoping for an apology, but I guess this will do.

but to be fair, we don't know if that is the case because Richard has never mentioned ANYTHING about himself.

It seems for good reason, too.....

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Look guys, this was supposed to be a light-hearted thread. The video clip that I posted, brought tears to my eyes, literally!

I was expecting some some tongue in cheek replies, but man, some of the kung fu tagged MMA-ists can be so INSECURE!

As far as Dave goes, then he should not take this thread as an insult, compared to some of the vile cr@p and LIES he has posted about me in the past (that many in this thread are aware of, but are conveniently silent about), this was a picnic.

Besides, what happened to Dave's student in that clip could have happened to any one of his students....:D

Drake
06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Maybe people are just sick of you and don't find you funny?

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Look guys, this was supposed to be a light-hearted thread. The video clip that I posted, brought tears to my eyes, literally!

I was expecting some some tongue in cheek replies, but man, some of the kung fu tagged MMA-ists can be so INSECURE!

As far as Dave goes, then he should not take this thread as an insult, compared to some of the vile cr@p and LIES he has posted about me in the past (that many in this thread are aware of, but are conveniently silent about), this was a picnic.

Besides, what happened to Dave's student in that clip could have happened to any one of his students....:D

Hey!!! My posts have contained nothing BUT jocularity!!! :p

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Maybe people are just sick of you and don't find you funny?

And that is another point. It seems that the abilities necessary to be an MMA knucklehead never correlate with having a good sense of humor.....LOL

By the way, there are many people who find the truth sickening and unfunny..... ;)

Hardwork108
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Hey!!! My posts have contained nothing BUT jocularity!!! :p

Hey Scott, you are always cool, even too cool. :eek:

I have never had a beef with you.:)

uki
06-29-2010, 06:24 PM
he is what he hates most.so does this make me a police officer?? :p

taai gihk yahn
06-29-2010, 06:40 PM
so does this make me a police officer?? :p

no, it makes you a non-psychadelic mushroom...:D

uki
06-29-2010, 06:47 PM
no, it makes you a non-psychadelic mushroom...**** i suck. ;)

taai gihk yahn
06-29-2010, 07:32 PM
**** i suck. ;)

well, I for one would certainly never wish such mycological misfortune upon you...

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 05:44 AM
That is understandable, because of anatomical differences these things don't work the same with everyone, and that is common knowledge.

Common EXCUSE doesn't equal common knowledge, Dillman.

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 05:46 AM
It seems for good reason, too....

Indeed, it's hard to BS and hide when people know who you are.

Frost
06-30-2010, 07:25 AM
It seems that there are a lot of mysterious PMs going in this forum......

People can have different views that can be valid. Some of TenTiger's views are different from mine, but I have never had problems with him. The fact is, when one's different view is based on their MMA, Bjj or MT, and etc. , experience, rather than their TCMA experience, then that leaves room for arguments. Of course, that is not always the case, but I hope that you appreciate what I am gong on about.

problem is when people post from their TCMA perspective, you go on and on about how they never saw the real TCMA or trained with a real master so they dont know what they are on about...and when this comes from a guy who was dropped by one teacher whose TCMA lineage is questionable and who has never finished a style or even trains in one he will admit to at the moment, it strikes alot of us as very very funny :)

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 07:45 AM
it is not funny at all.

its lame, pathetic, and totally disgusting that this person keeps jabbering on whilst hiding.

That speaks volumes.

Iron_Eagle_76
06-30-2010, 07:54 AM
LOL, well I see Mr. Hardwork is still spewing his garbage, I guess nothing much changes around here. I always find it amusing that when I meet a martial artist(I use that term lightly) such as HW who was supposedly banned or thrown out of their style or school they oddly enough sound and act just like he always has. Perhaps a psch evaluation should be required before one can join a martial arts school, it would certainly cut down on the trolls!

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 08:07 AM
problem is when people post from their TCMA perspective, you go on and on about how they never saw the real TCMA or trained with a real master so they dont know what they are on about...
I base my opinions on their posts....

and when this comes from a guy who was dropped by one teacher
You are repeating other people's lies, at a futile and transparent attempt to slander!

whose TCMA lineage is questionable
The lineage is not a well known commercialized one, and is only "questionable" to those who are unfamiliar with it, and honestly speaking, one can write several volumes of encyclopedias on TCMA subject matters that you and some of your MMA colleagues here are unfamiliar with.....LOL

and who has never finished a style
You know that fact because I have admitted to it. Now, all of those here who have finished a kung fu style, in a genuine kwoon (not "gym":rolleyes:), raise your hands.

or even trains in one
I have told you several times that I am currently training at a kung fu kwoon, and that I still find time to train my Chow Gar and Wing Chun on my own.

Yet, you insist on repeating the same slanderous lies!

What are you afraid of? Is your butt still sore, from previous discussions? Or have you been "tensing" too much during your "Internal" Olympic weight training? LOL

he will admit to at the moment, it strikes alot of us as very very funny :)

Historically speaking, idiots and mentally damaged people, will find strange things as funny and will laugh out of context. So, continue and be crazy....laugh! laugh!, I tell you......LOL!

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Perhaps a psch evaluation should be required before one can join a martial arts school, it would certainly cut down on the trolls!

And where would that leave the likes of you?.......LOL!

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 08:17 AM
it is not funny at all.

its lame, pathetic, and totally disgusting that this person keeps jabbering on whilst hiding.

That speaks volumes.

You know what else is not funny?

The fact that sometimes I am sitting behind the computer screen while my body is aching from the previous night's kung fu training and then suddenly I see yet another internet fatso, who calls himself a "sifu", come in and throw verbal jabs at my TCMA training validity, in a very UN-SIFU like manner, and then run and disappear when asked to explain himself!

You have done this at multiple occasions!

Yes, I am talking about you Mr Dale Dugas!!!!!

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 08:21 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1612.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/fat%20loss%202010/IMGP1607.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/fat%20loss%202010/IMGP1608.jpg

sorry not fat anymore.

and I do not need to explain myself as people can call me at 617-595-8097 or email me daledugas@coilingdragon.com or they can visit me at 33 Harrison Ave. 7th Floor on Sundays from 10AM to 1PM.

you on the other hand, no one knows if you are real, or just some puke trolling.

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 08:29 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1612.jpg

[QUOTE=Dale Dugas]sorry not fat anymore.
Sorry, I meant to say, FAT HEAD!:D

and I do not need to explain myself as people can call me at 617-595-8097 or email me daledugas@coilingdragon.com
When people enter forums and throw clueless and unprovoked verbal jabs at people they don't know, are obliged to explain themselves in that SAME FORUM!

Yet, even in the past, you have suddenly appeared with some snide and OUT OF CONTEXT remark, and then when asked to explain yourself, you have hightailed it out of the particular thread!

you on the other hand, no one knows if you are real, or just some puke trolling.

People who have genuine kung fu knowledge know that I am real from READING my posts on TCMA subject matters. This fact does not seem to reflect well on your own so called kung fu knowledge!

And guys, how many actual AUTHENTIC kung fu sifus do you know that would post "muscle man" pictures of themselves on an internet forum? LOL!

Christ, you could not invent this stuff......!!!!!!!!!

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 08:32 AM
you have nothing real, as you cannot even give out your real name, your real address where you train, and any real teachers name.

and I had you on ignore for the past few months, as you plain suck at being a real human being.

ponder that, troll.

back on ignore.

see ya.

IronWeasel
06-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Historically speaking, idiots and mentally damaged people, will find strange things as funny and will laugh out of context. So, continue and be crazy....laugh! laugh!, I tell you......LOL!

He'll be here all week, folks!

...try the veal.

Sardinkahnikov
06-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Dale, it seems that you really don't like this Hardworking108 fella, but does it really warrant posting topless pics of yourself? Think of the children!:D

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 08:35 AM
hes back on ignore, where he and other trolls belong.

Frost
06-30-2010, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=Dale Dugas;1023008]http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1612.jpg

And guys, how many actual AUTHENTIC kung fu sifus do you know that would post "muscle man" pictures of themselves on an internet forum? LOL!

Christ, you could not invent this stuff......!!!!!!!!!

what you mean like all those photos sanjo ronin posted of the hung gar masters in the health forum with there tops off showing the fruits of their training...gosh i dont know.....:)

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=Hardwork108;1023009]

what you mean like all those photos sanjo ronin posted of the hung gar masters in the health forum with there tops off showing the fruits of their training...gosh i dont know.....:)

Or the ones in the Jungwu anniversary book, even wearing leopard prints :eek:

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Dale, it seems that you really don't like this Hardworking108 fella, but does it really warrant posting topless pics of yourself? Think of the children!:D

I second that!

Christ, I almost lost my lunch....:eek:

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:02 AM

Sanjuro, that was not my quote.....:eek:

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:05 AM

That proves my point.

Also, Hung gar masters usually demonstrate techniques even if they are "topless", but "sifus" showing their bodies in Muscle Man poses is a new one to me....LOL

Wait a minute, don't tell me that you are teaching Dale the secret Internal art of Olympic Weightlifting.......:D

AND..., since when is Dale Dugas a Hung gar master? LOL

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:08 AM
He'll be here all week, folks!

...try the veal.

Well, the video that started this thread was pretty funny, if I do say so myself:D

Frost
06-30-2010, 09:12 AM
That proves my point.

Besides, since when is Dale Dugas a Hung gar master? LOL

you said since when do real TCMA master show their muscles and i provided evidence to the contary...so are you now saying hung gar is not a real art:confused:

how about a certain well known master of chinese wrestling who never lost a challange match and was known to show his guns off to the cameras....

need we go on or can you just accept you are wrong?

Frost
06-30-2010, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=Frost;1023016]

they are not real TCMA masters..arent you keeping up?!

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:27 AM
you have nothing real, as you cannot even give out your real name, your real address
Why do you want my real name and address? :confused:

What does that prove about my kung fu knowledge?

where you train,
I currently train here in Colombia. There, I am glad that is over with!:D

and any real teachers name.
You would not know my teachers from Adam. Excuses, excuses and more excuses, to justify your brutish behavior!

However, I may send him some of your "Kung Fu Muscle Man" pictures. Hey, every body can use a laugh, and who knows, as my sifu may know some authentic Baguazhang teachers who could use a laugh too....LOL!

and I had you on ignore for the past few months,
Way to go in ignoring me......LOL

I hope your skills in the art of kung fu is better than your art of ignoring......

as you plain suck at being a real human being.
I am a real human being wether you like it or not, but excuse me for not putting my NAME, ADDRESS, MY TEACHER AND SCHOOL DETAILS, on the World Wide Web!

ponder that, troll.
No pondering here.......:rolleyes:

back on ignore.

I REALLY hope that your mind is made up this time, and that you will not come back with your out of context posts aimed at me!

see ya.

"See ya"????...LOL!

I knew this was too good to be true.....

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:31 AM
you said since when do real TCMA master show their muscles and i provided evidence to the contary...so are you now saying hung gar is not a real art:confused:
No, I am saying that I doubt that the same Hung gar master would show off his muscles in a MUSCLE MAN pose in a public internet forum....LOL!

how about a certain well known master of chinese wrestling who never lost a challange match and was known to show his guns off to the cameras....
Yes, those d@mn grapplers.....we know their type....:D

need we go on or can you just accept you are wrong?
I am wrong about a lot of things, but my commentary about Dale Dugas's pictures is right on the button!

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 09:34 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/IMGP1613.jpg

I do Shuai Jiao as well and here is a photo of my guns.

HW will never give out photos or info as he is just the troll persona of someone here.

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 09:40 AM
No, I am saying that I doubt that the same Hung gar master would show off his muscles in a MUSCLE MAN pose in a public internet forum....LOL!

Not only would they, they have, if not the "internet" their timeline equivelant of magazines and books as did Shuai Jiao GM Chan and quite a few others.
You need to actually read books that have RESEARCHED the truth in TCMA, not the stories.
You can start with the Jungwu book by Brian kennedy and while you are at it, his other book about authentic TCMA manuals is excellent too.

Frost
06-30-2010, 09:43 AM

Yes, those d@mn grapplers.....we know their type....:D

I am wrong about a lot of things, but my commentary about Dale Dugas's pictures is right on the button!

why the f*ck do you think they were stripping there tops off for in all those photos and flexing for...if not to show off in the internet of their day...you really cant be this stupid surely...no wonder your wing chun sifu kicked you out:eek:

Dale Dugas
06-30-2010, 09:55 AM
HW is upset cause they are a skinny little runt.

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Not only would they, they have, if not the "internet" their timeline equivelant of magazines and books as did Shuai Jiao GM Chan and quite a few others.
You need to actually read books that have RESEARCHED the truth in TCMA, not the stories.
You can start with the Jungwu book by Brian kennedy and while you are at it, his other book about authentic TCMA manuals is excellent too.

I appreciate the fact that certain fighting men may have wanted to show off their muscles for promotional /business, or even to intimidate potential opponents/challengers, but I find what Dale just did a little un-sifu like..I doubt that sifus like Robert Chu would "demonstrate" themselves in a forum like this for my "benefit". Hey, that is my take.

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 10:00 AM
HW is upset cause they are a skinny little runt.

Who is "they"?:confused:

What is this, double vision? LOL

Don't tell me that you have been drinking that special brew Dit Dat Jow of yours again....:D

Hey, that stuff is poisonous and might give you brain damage, so be careful!:eek:

Frost
06-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I appreciate the fact that certain fighting men may have wanted to show off their muscles for promotional /business, or even to intimidate potential opponents/challengers, but I find what Dale just did a little un-sifu like..I doubt that sifus like Robert Chu would "demonstrate" themselves in a forum like this for my "benefit". Hey, that is my take.

god you really are pathetic can you back track anymore without falling over yourself:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 10:05 AM
sorry clown, you are on ignore as with many others here.

And again, way to go in ignoring me....LOL

Just a little hint, not answering my posts will be more convincing, as regards me being on ignore is concerned.

You should follow Dave Ross and David Jamieson's examples, they READ all my posts, and they ANSWER many,but INDIRECTLY. It is kind of an art, you see....:D

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 10:13 AM
god you really are pathetic can you back track anymore without falling over yourself:rolleyes:

Yes, keep on playing your mind games and negative image projection.

Ok, show me an actual sifu, specially a Bagua, Hsing I, Tai Chi (Internal MA), who has posted such photos here in the forums...to prove his "fitness" to another poster.

Do you think that an actual traditional sifu would do that, even a sifu who may appear in magazines in topless poses, may hesitate to splash a picture of himself in a web forum, just to show how "strong" he is to another poster!!!

You have no clue about many aspets of TCMA practice and the culture that goes with it!

Jimbo
06-30-2010, 10:39 AM

Ok, show me an actual sifu, specially a Bagua, Hsing I, Tai Chi (Internal MA), who has posted such photos here in the forums...to prove his "fitness" to another poster.

Do you think that an actual traditional sifu would do that, even a sifu who may appear in magazines in topless poses, may hesitate to splash a picture of himself in a web forum, just to show how "strong" he is to another poster!!!

You have no clue about many aspets of TCMA practice and the culture that goes with it!

Some of the old-school (early 20th century) CMA masters did poses beyond promotional/business purposes, or to intimidate potential opponents. Wan Laisheng, a master of Tzuran man (natural style) and also, if I remember correctly, Liuhe quan, was one of those who did muscle poses in books. A lot of the reason for such photos was to inspire other Chinese to train in order to dispel the 'sick man of Asia' image. It was a huge, noble, and I'm betting a very difficult undertaking. And as mentioned previously, books were the 'internet' of the time. I'm sure if they had the means, they would have used whatever means available to them to reach as many as they could.

Frost
06-30-2010, 11:10 AM

umm dale is a bagua sifu, i have seen pics of his teacher also showing of the fruits of his training

so what is the difference between them being in a magazine and being on the net, do tell.......other than when they posed the net wasnt around:confused:

and LMAO at someone with no real training talking about aspects of TCMA culture and the internals:D

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 11:43 AM
umm dale is a bagua sifu, i have seen pics of his teacher also showing of the fruits of his training

Which internet forum was Dale's teacher posting on, and which poster was he trying to impress? LOL!

so what is the difference between them being in a magazine and being on the net, do tell.......other than when they posed the net wasnt around:confused:
We are not just talking about the net, as in a personal site or in a MA news item, but putting up a picture in public forum, for god's sake, just to prove something apparently....LOL

Why this so difficult to understand? Or is it a slow neuron day in Knucklehead Land?

and LMAO at someone with no real training talking about aspects of TCMA culture and the internals:D

And just as expected the lies and slander are thrown in by our MMA friend, Mr Frost.....:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Dude, you called Dale Fat and he posted his pics to simply show how wrong you are.
Don't make more out of it than it was.

taai gihk yahn
06-30-2010, 11:58 AM

Well, I think it's rather straight forward here: u reffered to Dale as fat; he countered ur assertion by posting pictures demonstrating the innacuracy of this qualification

now whether of not it was unsifu like to do so is debatable: as others hav stated there r many instances of authentc sifu going shirtless in
pics or demos, that's not the issue; it sems to b that u r contending that doing so in order to counter and innacurate statement is the issue, suggesting that Dale shud b above acknowledging ur taunts, which I suppose I reasonable but then againChan Tai San used to go out of his way to correct misassertions about his tcma knowledge / skill so it's hard to say what is the correct path here...

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Dude, you called Dale Fat and he posted his pics to simply show how wrong you are.
Don't make more out of it than it was.

I "played" with it a little but it seems that some these other guys are the ones who are making more out of it.

Anyway, Dale and I have made up, so I hope that we can now relax a little. :)

sanjuro_ronin
06-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Well, I think it's rather straight forward here: u reffered to Dale as fat; he countered ur assertion by posting pictures demonstrating the innacuracy of this qualification

now whether of not it was unsifu like to do so is debatable: as others hav stated there r many instances of authentc sifu going shirtless in
pics or demos, that's not the issue; it sems to b that u r contending that doing so in order to counter and innacurate statement is the issue, suggesting that Dale shud b above acknowledging ur taunts, which I suppose I reasonable but then againChan Tai San used to go out of his way to correct misassertions about his tcma knowledge / skill so it's hard to say what is the correct path here...

CTS also liked to go without his shirt too, I've seen some pics of video to that effect.

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 12:03 PM

Just to add that my "insult" was a response to what I consider an inaccurate assertion about my person.

Anyway, all is cool now.

taai gihk yahn
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Just to add that my "insult" was a response to what I consider an inaccurate assertion about my person.

Anyway, all is cool now.

agreed, i was just musing about the whole notion of what criteria one can reliably apply given the m.o. of many well-known, ostensibly authentic / traditional sifus to b less than sifu-like themselves...

taai gihk yahn
06-30-2010, 01:45 PM
CTS also liked to go without his shirt too, I've seen some pics of video to that effect.
he did like to let it hang out from time to time...

KC Elbows
06-30-2010, 02:53 PM
It's funny to me that people here look to kung fu sifus to understand chinese traditional decorum.

In China, they were generally one of the last classes of people to look for the same.

Want to understand Chinese decorum? Mengzi, Kongzi, Xunzi. In China, your teacher would never claim to be the source of said decorum.

taai gihk yahn
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
It's funny to me that people here look to kung fu sifus to understand chinese traditional decorum.

In China, they were generally one of the last classes of people to look for the same.

Want to understand Chinese decorum? Mengzi, Kongzi, Xunzi. In China, your teacher would never claim to be the source of said decorum.

well, that's kinda my point: when someone says "un-sifu-like-behavior", I think, "oh, someone who doesn't mistreat his students, wheel and deal, cuss like a sailor, etc."; while there certainly are many individual sifu who do act in a gentlemanly way all, it's really not in alignment w/how it was historically;

KC Elbows
06-30-2010, 03:07 PM
well, that's kinda my point: when someone says "un-sifu-like-behavior", I think, "oh, someone who doesn't mistreat his students, wheel and deal, cuss like a sailor, etc."; while there certainly are many individual sifu who do act in a gentlemanly way all, it's really not in alignment w/how it was historically;

I wasn't so much dissenting from any view of yours as much as touting my own self importance. It's not all about you.:D

KC Elbows
06-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Sailors could learn about cussing from sifus.

taai gihk yahn
06-30-2010, 05:37 PM
It's not all about you.:D
that's not what I said to me when I was taking to myself this morning...:confused:

Hardwork108
06-30-2010, 06:33 PM
agreed, i was just musing about the whole notion of what criteria one can reliably apply given the m.o. of many well-known, ostensibly authentic / traditional sifus to b less than sifu-like themselves...

Well I use the MO of my own sifus. Also, there are some (not all) kwoons or lineages who have a code of conduct.

KC Elbows
07-01-2010, 07:16 AM
that's not what I said to me when I was taking to myself this morning...:confused:

You were merely channeling me. It's only natural that you assumed me talking to myself through you regarding me was you talking to you through you about you. To clear this all up, if this ever occurs in the future, it is just me acting through you, so you can say to yourself "oh, that's not me, that's KC Elbows acting through me, so my saying it's all about me is really his saying through me it's all about him." This should help keep you sane, and prepare you to answer when the bobbies come and ask the inevitable, "What's this all about?"

Esoteric limey cops.

Scott R. Brown
07-01-2010, 07:56 AM
if this ever occurs in the future, it is just me acting through you, so you can say to yourself "oh, that's not me, that's KC Elbows acting through me

What I want to know is, "Why are your "ELBOWS acting through" him?" Are your Knees too good for him? What about your Buttocks and Toenails? Do they ever try to horn in on the action?

KC Elbows
07-01-2010, 08:17 AM
What I want to know is, "Why are your "ELBOWS acting through" him?" Are your Knees too good for him? What about your Buttocks and Toenails? Do they ever try to horn in on the action?

When the world is ready for my buttocks, I shall reveal their pale aura. Until then, I will use the buttocks of others.

It is the Indra's Net of glutes, I do not expect you to fully understand.

Hardwork108
07-03-2010, 12:37 AM
When the world is ready for my buttocks, I shall reveal their pale aura. Until then, I will use the buttocks of others.
:eek:

It is the Indra's Net of glutes, I do not expect you to fully understand.

:confused:

Mr Punch
07-04-2010, 08:00 PM
What's new round here?

Oh, sorry, wrong thread... :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
07-04-2010, 10:11 PM
What's new round here?

Oh, sorry, wrong thread... :rolleyes:

Well, if you go back to the first post of this thread, you will see a video link to a trade mark "New York San duh! (TM)", deadly punching attack.

I believe that insiders call this move, "The Glorified Dragon Knucklehead Commits suicide, technique".:D

By the way Mr Punch, welcome back, I am glad that you are well and in training.:)