PDA

View Full Version : I'm done trolling!

FeloniousMonk
10-29-2001, 10:47 PM
I just want everyone to know I'm done trolling, It's boring me. I would much rather talk more seriously! I'm sorry if I p!ssed anyone off, I was just joking. The bridge fell on the trolls head and knocked some sense into him. I'm not really a di(k! Ask G.D.A. we have the same teacher, live down the street from each other, he is a dear friend of mine. I'm 23, and study wudang, it's a mixture of northern/southern shaolin and other styles. My teacher went through 5 teachers (he says once you can touch your teacher whenever you want, it's time to move on) I'm no master and I'm far from it. I will for now on, be myself instead of a character you have all witnessed. I'm curious what styles everyone else on this forum takes. I claimed to have been but am not.......... :D

The unbeatable Felonious Monk

soy
10-29-2001, 10:49 PM
I liked your trolling though! Someone needs to put those bjj guys in their place :P

Oh well, fine. Be normal. See if I care!

chokeyouout2
10-29-2001, 10:54 PM
We'll show those BJJ guys!

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Water Dragon
10-29-2001, 10:54 PM
You weren't trolling, you were imping. Trolling requires intelligence.

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

apoweyn
10-29-2001, 11:01 PM
I thought GDA lived in Maryland. He said he knew who Josh is. But Felonious Monk claimed to live in Ohio, right?

Before we start another Kaiser Souse thread, am I remembering this incorrectly?

Stuart B.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2001, 11:05 PM
you can't know someone and then move away?

where's my beer?

apoweyn
10-29-2001, 11:10 PM
sure you can. is that what happened? or am i remembering the whole thing wrong?

you are in maryland, yeah?

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2001, 11:15 PM
. .. and yeah fm is definately one of the good guys. one of the best friends i have and a **** fine spades player.

after hearing about the forum for some time he decided to make a troll for fun.

it's sad to see your trolling days cut so short fm (i thought he was already pretty **** funny and had allot of trolling potential to grow into . . . i think he did rather well at trolling for his first time on a message board), but on the other hand it will be good to see you contribute usefull info to the forum as well.

where's my beer?

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2001, 11:20 PM
ok ok . ..

i wasn't planning on letting the cat out of the bag so easily, but i have never met rolls in my life. i just wanted to smack him down and it seemed like a funny way to do it.

what's really funny is the way he has "rolled" with the hole video game thing i made up nearly a year ago.

i was tired of him saying that he knew this and knew that so i just said that to discredit him.

i thought people had figured that out or forgotten about it by now. just recently in another thread i asked if he actually trained at all and in what style and i think you were the one to answer me as the friend of shaolintiger. if it was you, you said that you werent sure but he definatly wasn't as helpless as he made himself appear over the forum.

sorry to cause you any confusion apowen.

where's my beer?

apoweyn
10-29-2001, 11:26 PM
GDA,

No apologies necessary, mate. If everyone apologized for confusing me, I'd never hear the end of it. [grin]

Besides, by the sounds of it, I'm the one that lost track of the whole thing.

Anyway, you did put Josh on the grill with that one. If, after all this, his name is indeed Josh. Do we even know that much?

My head hurts.

Stuart B.

Mr. Nemo
10-29-2001, 11:31 PM
"I'm 23, and study wudang, it's a mixture of northern/southern shaolin and other styles."

Huh?

Watchman
10-29-2001, 11:35 PM
>>>If, after all this, his name is indeed Josh. Do we even know that much?<<<

Does it even matter? :rolleyes:

apoweyn
10-29-2001, 11:37 PM
I'm wondering that myself, Watchman.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 12:42 AM
yeah . . was waiting for someone to catch that.

he's partly correct in what we train but combined the wrong things somehow.

the core of our school is wudang and pukulan (and to some degree jujitsu). our teacher has also had allot of experience in other arts including some northern and southern styles of kung fu. he has mixed some of these concepts into our curriculum (especially southern kf), however, i don't think his knowledge is as extensive in these arts, and they are definitely not a main focus of our training. our sifu is basically a tmma if that makes any sense. hell, we have to learn boxing and muithia strikes when we first start out. he's a fighter at heart and does his best to pound us into competent fighters while teaching us the depth of an art at the same time.

i'm not 100% sure where that came from either, but i think fm's mixup is largely do to the fact that we train at a private school and our sifu never really gets into the history of the art(s) unless you ask him specifically ... it's just not an important part of our class. also fm is just coming back to us from an extended layoff and if i remember the right conversation where he could have come to that conclusion it was about 2 years ago and was very brief. if i remember correctly it was one of our first classes together and sifu was talking about wudang and then started talking about his preference to southern styles over northern styles (can't remember if shaolin was mentioned specifically or not) and then the conversation led elsewhere. just one of those brief talks while walking out the door at the end of class.

when asked what he teaches our sifu would respond wudang, pukulan, and up to black belt level in jujitsu (not to say that it's not an achievement, but he doesn't claim to have the proficiency in jujitsu that he does in the other arts). i'm not real sure where shaolin came in .. . maybe fm can shed some light on that . .. as i mentioned we do have a variety of concepts from other styles mixed in that he doesn't specifically claim to teach.

where's my beer?

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 12:44 AM
apowen ... yeah i think his name is really josh as it was posted before i said that i knew him.

i made sure that i had gotten his real name from another thread before posting that tekken was the closest thing to training mas he ever come close to.

where's my beer?

Wongsifu
10-30-2001, 12:57 AM
its cool :confused: :confused:

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 01:21 AM
well . . at least i can say that i achieved my objective. it may not have been honest to say i knew rolls, but it worked.

where's my beer?

Sharky
10-30-2001, 04:27 AM
you were ****in sh!t at it anyway, d!ck

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

FeloniousMonk
10-30-2001, 06:08 AM
First off i never claimed to be a good troll, just unbeatable.

Wanna fight?

Perhaps if i spent as much time trolling as someone else i know (sporting three-thousand and some odd posts) i'd be a little better at it.

Unfortuantely i spend my time more productively learning to beat down loud mouth pu55ies who like to inlflate their egos over the internet.

It sure must suck to be such an inbread, transexual, marine animal mosleting, loser.

On the other hand, it feels great to be . . . :D

Sharky
10-30-2001, 06:10 AM
hush

FeloniousMonk
10-30-2001, 06:14 AM
Do you ever get off the computer to actually train????

You responded to that in 2 minutes man!!!!

Sharky
10-30-2001, 06:15 AM
yes

FeloniousMonk
10-30-2001, 06:22 AM
I'm sorry your life is so sh!tty man. I'm going to go train!

apoweyn
10-30-2001, 04:53 PM
GDA,

No worries. The only reason I'm wondering is that the guy wants to fight me.

Seems prudent to know his name.

Stuart

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 06:50 PM
Are you going to try to tape it? Or at least have someone take pics?

where's my beer?

apoweyn
10-30-2001, 06:56 PM
GDA,

I don't know. I don't really want to make an event of it, to be honest. If it comes off, it's something I'm doing for my personal edification. I don't know that it needs to go any further than that.

Stuart B.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 07:03 PM
i was wrong about what my teacher would say if i asked what all styles we study there . . .

i asked him last night and he said, "you do wudang . .. that's enough for you."

where's my beer?