PDA

View Full Version : Robert Byrd dead. KKK mourns

solo1
06-28-2010, 07:03 AM
This guy finally had the decency to check out. I know your supposed to speak kindly of the dead but I cant think of one thing this racist, drooling, doddering old **** did worth noting except figure out a way to con the residents of West Virginia to keep electing him to office. Flame on my brothers

1bad65
06-28-2010, 07:29 AM
Well, there is one less Exalted Cyclops in the world.

Man, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he sees Jesus. Considering when and where Jesus was born, I don't think he is the white guy with long, flowing hair that most Westerners think he is. Me thinks the Exalted Cyclops is in for a big surprise. :D

solo1
06-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Outstanding!.

MasterKiller
06-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Well, there is one less Exalted Cyclops in the world.

Man, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he sees Jesus. Considering when and where Jesus was born, I don't think he is the white guy with long, flowing hair that most Westerners think he is. Me thinks the Exalted Cyclops is in for a big surprise. :D

Uh...you really think space ghosts retain racial characteristics?

David Jamieson
06-28-2010, 10:29 AM
The Byrd, The Byrd, is no longer the word...

David Jamieson
06-28-2010, 10:30 AM

why is jesus a space ghost?

1bad65
06-28-2010, 10:57 AM

I hope for your sake you are wrong.

That said, you have every right to your beliefs, and I to mine. I'd appreciate you having the class to not make fun of mine, however.

MasterKiller
06-28-2010, 11:12 AM
why is jesus a space ghost?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Kill_yourself/jesus_boolol.jpg

Drake
06-28-2010, 11:13 AM
My condolences to the family. To hell with those of you who think mocking the recently deceased is funny.

1bad...you don't want people mocking your religion? I think mocking a famly's recent loss is worse. He just asked a question... would a spiritual being retain biological characteristics? It's a fair question based on you thinking it's funny how someone who died will "encounter" Jesus and be "pwned" by the fact that a spiritual being is still Jewish.

solo1
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
The Byrd, The Byrd, is no longer the word...

Excellant musical obscurity referance!

1bad65
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
My condolences to the family. To hell with those of you who think mocking the recently deceased is funny.

1bad...you don't want people mocking your religion? I think mocking a famly's recent loss is worse. He just asked a question... would a spiritual being retain biological characteristics? It's a fair question based on you thinking it's funny how someone who died will "encounter" Jesus and be "pwned" by the fact that a spiritual being is still Jewish.

I mocked nothing. The guy was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK. It's a fact. And now that is between him and his Maker, and I also pointed that out. I'll one day have to atone for my sins, but I won't have to atone for being a racist.

If you doubted the first post of his was mocking, after the second post there should be no doubt.

David Jamieson
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
mock? really?

the family? the dude was so old he probably was responsible for the mammoths being hunted to extinction in his youth. :p

not only that, but he was a highly controversial US senator.
Heck, even I know who he was and I know because he was a jack-ass on the podium a bajillion times.

we can ridicule his record and because of his ties to the kkk, we can also ridicule him now as we did in life.

P.S I can relate to the idea of "ghost" but "space"? why space? lol

Drake
06-28-2010, 03:49 PM
mock? really?

the family? the dude was so old he probably was responsible for the mammoths being hunted to extinction in his youth. :p

not only that, but he was a highly controversial US senator.
Heck, even I know who he was and I know because he was a jack-ass on the podium a bajillion times.

we can ridicule his record and because of his ties to the kkk, we can also ridicule him now as we did in life.

P.S I can relate to the idea of "ghost" but "space"? why space? lol

Of course you will. And that's why you get no respect. Because you give none, not even to the dead.

David Jamieson
06-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Of course you will. And that's why you get no respect. Because you give none, not even to the dead.

I didn't ask for any, I don't expect any especially not in intrenet land. lol

1bad65
06-29-2010, 07:02 AM

So when Ted Bundy died should we have spoke of how handsome and charming he was and not mention all the girls he killed? When Bernie Madoff dies should no one be allowed to mention all the money he stole for fear of being disrespectful?

The guy was a Klansman, and a high-up Klansman at that. That should never be forgotten.