PDA

View Full Version : At the Temple

Thomas Dolgos
08-22-2000, 06:59 AM
This is to anybody who doubts the Temple, or any of the people that work there. I have only studied for 4 and 1/2 years; my Kung Fu is far from the best, and I have had my discrepancies with certain people at times. Any one who knows anything about Mimi knows when she was youngwr she was not always the most willing student, but one day she woke up her heart changed and she realised how lucky she is to have a grand master for a father. The more I am there the more I see this in her, of course she is not her father, but are any of us?
How many of you have had so many achievements at such a young age? If she does choose to be in a movie I support her. I now know more then before that her heart is and always will be with Wah Lum. I believe as long as she continues to grow, learn and mature as aperson the same will hapen wiht her Kung Fu and the system. Finally any of you who have questions about the school ask someone who lives there, and for those of you who don't like what's going on either have the balls to speak your name and stand by what you have to say, or even better yet get in the supposed inner circle and change things, or quietly bow out.

Taijimantis
08-22-2000, 09:45 AM
Well said.
A little agressive, but straightforward.

I spoke with Mimi via E mail a while back and commended her on her image and strength as a woman. Her martial skills are formidable, her inner beauty radient, and I am glad that there are women like her for my daughters to look up to. She is a very posative image for young women.

Her Father is another fine example! Though I do not know him personally, everyone I have spoken with who has met with or studied with him have nothing but high regard and the utmost respect for the man. The Wah Lum banner hangs in our Kwoon as well, which says to me that my Sifu holds Chan Pui as a peer and a martial arts Brother. I am not certain if they have even met, but the reputations of these two grandmasters says enough for me.

Stick to your guns. Stand up for your honor. Make your Sigung proud.

Namaste.

NorthernMantis
08-22-2000, 06:04 PM
Good to see ya Thom I totally agree with you.It's been long time since we talked.If you're not sure who I am I'll give you a hint.I'm the kid who came back from colombia /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif