PDA

View Full Version : ooo OOO aaa AAA!!! monkey style!!!

uki
07-04-2010, 01:01 PM
pretty impressive... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm91hh9SqXs&feature=related :D

mooyingmantis
07-04-2010, 01:40 PM
very sweeeeet!

uki
07-05-2010, 06:04 PM
i am marveling at the lack of response to this... LOL... too many classic american fat a$$es on here, eh? :p

Iron_Lung
07-05-2010, 06:38 PM
He reminds me of Alain Robert, the French climber who has scaled many of the tallest buildings in the world. Very effortless and athletic.

dimethylsea
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Nice. He's definitely got the essence of l'art du displacement! True Traceur!

uki
07-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Nice. He's definitely got the essence of l'art du displacement! True Traceur!he has the kung fu. :D

Scott R. Brown
07-06-2010, 01:43 AM
I am sorry, NOT impressed! I am only impressed by someone who can do something either I have never done or could never have done.

It looks more impressive than it is if you are in the know and have done rock climbing. I am not taking anything away from his agility or athleticism, however, it is really not that impressive.

Put on some climbing shoes and almost anyone with a pullup ability can do it. The walls he is climbing are LOADED with hand and foot holds if you know what to look for. For an experienced climber is isn't much more difficult than climbing a ladder!

It was worth watching though!

Hebrew Hammer
07-06-2010, 01:50 AM
It would have been more impressive had he been wearing banana peels on his feet.

Its the Hindi version of 'free running'.

uki
07-06-2010, 02:31 AM
I am sorry, NOT impressed! I am only impressed by someone who can do something either I have never done or could never have done.

It looks more impressive than it is if you are in the know and have done rock climbing. I am not taking anything away from his agility or athleticism, however, it is really not that impressive.

Put on some climbing shoes and almost anyone with a pullup ability can do it. The walls he is climbing are LOADED with hand and foot holds if you know what to look for. For an experienced climber is isn't much more difficult than climbing a ladder!

It was worth watching though!my girlfriend pretty much said the same thing... she's a rock climber, although she was quite impressed with his foot hanging and his climbing flip.

sholo86
07-06-2010, 04:10 AM
All I can say is "Mission Impossible 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5KFbyBmrQ)" rock cilmbing scene when TC jumped from one ledge to another...wow...that was impressive ;):rolleyes::D

Scott R. Brown
07-06-2010, 04:42 AM
my girlfriend pretty much said the same thing... she's a rock climber, although she was quite impressed with his foot hanging and his climbing flip.

Yeah that was the most impressive, however any acrobat/tumbler/gymnast can do that.

Been there done that too. Again, not to take anything away from him, but any reasonably good athlete can do it. If I didn't have the injuries I have at the moment I could do it all with about 6 months training!

And I'm 51!

brothernumber9
07-06-2010, 12:58 PM
If I could have learned to do that when I was younger, I would probably be in Jail right now.

Lucas
07-06-2010, 01:56 PM
no way, jail wouldnt be able to hold you!! you would just monkey carwheel up the wall on your toes and do a backflip into the water ( you would be held at alcatraz of course ) then you would monkey paddle all the way to Australia!

Lucas
07-06-2010, 02:03 PM
well, I for one, am impressed with :45-:52 ish. what actually impressed me wasnt he maneuver itself but at how effortless that particular maneuver was for him.