PDA

View Full Version : Lee Kam Wing's New York 7-Star Mantis Seminar

Qi Xing Tong Long
08-24-2000, 07:36 PM
The Ortiz Northern Shaolin Temple 7-Star Praying Mantis Chinese Boxing Academy, will be hosting their 2nd Annual "Lee Kam Wing's New York 7-Star Mantis Kung Fu Seminars", from September 21-25, 2000.

Anyone who has not had the opportunity to train with this fascinating master of the 7 Star Mantis system, should take the time to participate in the seminar.

Lee Kam Wing, Sifu's main goal is to pass on the knowledge of the 7-Star Mantis as it is done in Hong Kong and was done by Great-grandmaster Chiu Chi Man. Lee Kam Wing, Sifu is the chosen successor (world leader)to the 7-Star Mantis system by Chiu Chi Man.

It is also a great opportunity to meet and exchange techniques with other Sifu's of the mantis system. We get people from California, Texas, New York, Puerto Rico, New jersey, Canada, etc. I have to say, that it's one of the best gatherings of honest, knowledge seekers and honorable mantis Sifu's. If anyone would like more information on the up coming seminar, please call Ortiz, Sifu or Lopez, Sisuk at 516-942-4025

------------------
Ortiz Northern Shaolin Temple 7-Star Praying Mantis Chinese Boxing Academy

RochSevenStarMantis
08-25-2000, 03:45 AM
Sifu Ortiz,
Last years seminar was great, me and my students had a awesome time. We are all looking forward to next month.
Grandmaster Lee Kam Wing has a very easy to follow, methodical way of teaching that even beginners can follow.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Rochsevenstarmantis

Qi Xing Tong Long
08-27-2000, 04:38 AM
RochSeven,

Good to hear from you and we all look forward to seeing you and your students. This year we are having lots of new people attending, it's going to be a great event. I look forward to your "Lion Dance" performance.

Peace

------------------
Ortiz Northern Shaolin Temple 7-Star Praying Mantis Chinese Boxing Academy

RochSevenStarMantis
09-03-2000, 06:21 AM
Sifu Ortiz,
Do you have a list of forms that Grandmaster Lee Kam Wing will be teaching?
I heard that he will be teaching some Lion Dance well at your school. That should be exciting to see. I over heard some of the other Sifu's saying that Lee Kam Wing is quite the Drummer.
RochSevenStarMantis