PDA

View Full Version : kung fu/martial arts reality - ignorance

uki
07-05-2010, 03:51 AM
kung fu is not a martial art, but one can have kung fu in the martial arts... big schools, chinatown, old timer master's... LOL... some people watched too many movies - these things do not authenticate anything accept an old worn out paradigm of what a good martial artist represents - a good martial artist has kung fu, not the other way around... there is no "new" martial art, there is no "old" martial art, there is only your martial art... traditional, modern, classical, "new age", all names and labels - people who spend their time sqaubbling, whining, and complaining about all these labels have aquired kung fu in idle gossip - to puff themselves up on trumped insignificance. ;)

bawang
07-05-2010, 04:02 AM
hy
my penus over 3 cm long erect

uki
07-05-2010, 04:04 AM
hy
my penus over 3 cm long erectit's not the size that makes it work. :p

bawang
07-05-2010, 04:07 AM
speaking for serious, i think u got really good oportunity to train kung fu, but you waste it. i would love to make my own wooden posts like u did, but u just juggle on them.
also your brain has problem

uki
07-05-2010, 04:13 AM
speaking for serious, i think u got really good oportunity to train kung fu, but you waste it.what is wasting?? do you keep practicing a bike once you learn how to ride it?? martial arts are like anything else, once you learn it, aside from a disabilitating accident or trauma, you're not likely to "forget"... time is not wasted, intentions are.

i would love to make my own wooden posts like u did, but u just juggle on them.how do you know i just juggle on them? they're easy to make - i have a whole stack of old utility poles at my house... i have one stepping exercise that i am practicing where each step you have to spin around into each step walking in the triangulated, 3-step circle.

also your brain has problemyour problems are not my problems. :p

taai gihk yahn
07-05-2010, 06:28 AM
I luv when you two guys exchange views - the funny thing is that I appreciate what both of you have to say, even though u both come from very different prespectives - believe it or not, what u both have in common is that you do not accept the status quo in regards to TCMA training - bawang has gone back to research the deep roots, unearthing the lost truths obscured by centuries of disuse, stripping away pretense and wiling to stand exposed to that truth as such, and uki is pushing the frontiers, challenging the whole macro-structure of what actually is training, walking the walk in his own way, boldly going where no man, well, where no man particularly wants to go...;)

good on ya both - truly you demonstrates the oblique axis that is Tao!

sanjuro_ronin
07-05-2010, 07:04 AM
I luv when you two guys exchange views - the funny thing is that I appreciate what both of you have to say, even though u both come from very different prespectives - believe it or not, what u both have in common is that you do not accept the status quo in regards to TCMA training - bawang has gone back to research the deep roots, unearthing the lost truths obscured by centuries of disuse, stripping away pretense and wiling to stand exposed to that truth as such, and uki is pushing the frontiers, challenging the whole macro-structure of what actually is training, walking the walk in his own way, boldly going where no man, well, where no man particularly wants to go...;)

good on ya both - truly you demonstrates the oblique axis that is Tao!

On other words, Uki is a shroom eater and bawang an Opium smoker.

Dragonzbane76
07-05-2010, 07:09 AM
what is wasting?? do you keep practicing a bike once you learn how to ride it?? martial arts are like anything else, once you learn it, aside from a disabilitating accident or trauma, you're not likely to "forget"... time is not wasted, intentions are.

you might not forget it mentally, but your body will forget and it will be harder to do the longer you sit it aside.

SPJ
07-05-2010, 07:34 AM
quoting from karate kid 2010.

1. hang the jacket

2. take the jacket and put in on

3. take it off

4. drop it on the ground

5. pick it up

back to 1 and do it over 1000 times

--

everything in life is kung fu.

SPJ
07-05-2010, 07:42 AM
xiao dre or jaden hanging the jacket with a comical smile

thus has strong arm. strong body.

hang his legs on wooden dummy arms--

thus has strong legs

--

focus/centered/balance like a snake

being still is not doing nothing

--

in lei tai fight, with on leg injured, the other leg was strong enough to jump. spin or tumble to kick--

--

kung fu/ma needs strong body, strong legs, strong arms and a still/focused mind.

---

"everything flows like a water.

acceptance" oops that was from the scroll of water bending

any hoo.

ignorance is a bliss.

know more worries more.

less is better

go back to make your body strong.

:D

uki
07-05-2010, 07:48 AM
quoting from karate kid 2010.

1. hang the jacket

2. take the jacket and put in on

3. take it off

4. drop it on the ground

5. pick it up

back to 1 and do it over 1000 times

--

everything in life is kung fu.the beauty of finding the understanding of having kung fu in martial arts is that most of us have already done the most basic movements 10,000 times during the course of our lives before we discover the multi-dimensional applications of those movements.
On other words, Uki is a shroom eater and bawang an Opium smoker.priceless.

you might not forget it mentally, but your body will forget and it will be harder to do the longer you sit it aside.the underlying concept is that of riding the bike... once you "get it", you do not lose it... who that has ever learned to ride a bike "forgets" how?? maybe they can't ride aswell as they used to, but they can still ride nonetheless... self defense is what martial arts is all about... once you have a taste of what it feels like to defend yourself or your loved ones, you will not forget. :)

good on ya both - truly you demonstrates the oblique axis that is Tao!that what can be demonstrated is not the true demonstration. :p

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 07:52 AM
sometimes after a bbq, I can see pieces of corn in my dump.

uki
07-05-2010, 07:55 AM
sometimes after a bbq, I can see pieces of corn in my dump.you look at your poop to, eh?? mushrooms are basically indigestible aswell. :p

SPJ
07-05-2010, 08:08 AM
corns are highly nutrious

just the outside "shell" not digestible.

I think/guess.

uki
07-05-2010, 08:11 AM
corns are highly nutrious

just the outside "shell" not digestible.

I think/guess.you could always wash the poop off them and re-digest them to find out. :D

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Each poo has a message for you.

colour, texture, content, volume, density...

these all tell you about your current state of health and the function of the machine that is your body.

so yeah, I look at my poop. :)

SPJ
07-05-2010, 10:04 AM
you could always wash the poop off them and re-digest them to find out. :D

I used to eat a lot of watermellon with seeds in the 1960s in Taiwan.

before they genetically altered to seedless mellon

I always worried that there will be a mellon plant growing in my stomach.

actully seeds are pooped out, too.

what a relief.

Lee Chiang Po
07-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Each poo has a message for you.

colour, texture, content, volume, density...

these all tell you about your current state of health and the function of the machine that is your body.

so yeah, I look at my poop. :)

It is also a good indicator of whether or not you are full of it. Corn has higher purpose than giving color and texture to one's dump. Bourbon being the first to come to mind. It creates the best ethenal beverages.

uki
07-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Corn has higher purpose than giving color and texture to one's dump.taco's and nacho's also come to mind.

sholo86
07-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I believe this to be true...

"No matter what the conversation is all about...it always ends up in sh*ts...:D

taai gihk yahn
07-05-2010, 10:23 AM
that what can be demonstrated is not the true demonstration. :p
which you have demonstrated perfectly!

bawang
07-05-2010, 10:34 AM
one time i ate to many chipotle roasted nuts and i had diarrhea. it was relly painful because the diarrhea was spicy and i prayed to god many times asking for death
the lesson i learned was: chipotle roasted nuts taste very good

TenTigers
07-05-2010, 10:45 AM
one time i ate to many chipotle roasted nuts and i had diarrhea. it was relly painful because the diarrhea was spicy and i prayed to god many times asking for death
the lesson i learned was: chipotle roasted nuts taste very good

yeah, but they cauterize your hemmorroids, so it's a good thing.
Win-Win!

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 11:25 AM
I hate roids. All itchy!
Used to get em when I rode a hardtail a lot. lol

TenTigers
07-05-2010, 11:41 AM
I hate roids. All itchy!
Used to get em when I rode a hardtail a lot. lol
what was her name?:D

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 12:12 PM
what was her name?:D

It was Sheila the Shovester. lol

I also called her "spot" because she'd leave a mark everytime i'd leave her outside for a while.

bawang
07-05-2010, 12:13 PM
sometimes i rub catnip on my bawls, then walk into a dark alley full of cats

Dragonzbane76
07-05-2010, 12:27 PM

Bawang you live on the edge, right on the cliff of life. :)

sanjuro_ronin
07-05-2010, 12:34 PM

Well, that is one way to get some pusssyy action down there, LOL !

Scott R. Brown
07-05-2010, 04:37 PM
speaking for serious, i think u got really good oportunity to train kung fu, but you waste it. i would love to make my own wooden posts like u did, but u just juggle on them.
also your brain has problem

Are you sure it isn't YOUR brain that is the problem!

you might not forget it mentally, but your body will forget and it will be harder to do the longer you sit it aside.

You would be surprised how quickly you can get it all back though, if you remember how to ease yourself back into the training.

Bawang you live on the edge, right on the cliff of life. :)

Sometimes I wonder who was dropped on their heads more as a child, uki or bawang!

But back to the topic at hand....I refer everyone back to the Zen Master mentioned in my subscript there who took on a group of Samurai Swordmasters all at once with nothing but a fan. Not one of then touched him and he whacked each one on the head with his fan.

When they asked him how he could perform such a feat without any MA training, the subscript there was his reply!

Dragonzbane76
07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
You would be surprised how quickly you can get it all back though, if you remember how to ease yourself back into the training.
agree but getting it back is the hard part. :) the body forgets pain fairly quickly but the mind remembers.

uki
07-05-2010, 06:13 PM
i think hemorroids are the manifestation of wiping your a$$ too much with dry paper... you have to use water... baby wipes are awesome, but quite expensive... i steal a few here and there from my daughters stash for a more comfortable experience in the bathroom... in romania the toilet paper has splinters in it - i had a calloused a$$ when i finally left. :D

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 06:17 PM
i think hemorroids are the manifestation of wiping your a$$ too much with dry paper... you have to use water... baby wipes are awesome, but quite expensive... i steal a few here and there from my daughters stash for a more comfortable experience in the bathroom... in romania the toilet paper has splinters in it - i had a calloused a$$ when i finally left. :D

It's also called "monk's disease" lol. Because of sitting on hard surface for extended periods of time. with women, it manifests during pregnancy because of teh downward pressure of the fetus within.

with other people it can manifest because they sit too much at their work or are obese.

I aven't heard or read of a corolation between roids and ass wiping with paper though, although there was a toxic shock syndrome thing that was happening in teh 70's from a particular brand of toilet paper and women who used it regularly. some chemical in teh process wasn't being adequately removed from the paper.

uki
07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
when i walked my 1000 miles on the appalachian trail, i had an experience with the sweat running off my back and into my ass crack that caused some major burning and itching. :)

David Jamieson
07-05-2010, 07:34 PM
as if your anus wasn't salty enough eh? lol
:p

Dragonzbane76
07-06-2010, 02:31 AM
how did it come to this people... talking about hemorroids :confused:

uki
07-06-2010, 03:15 AM
how did it come to this people... talking about hemorroidswell... bawang got a 3cm ***** erection after rubbing catnip on his balls while walking down a dark alley full of cat's eating chipotle roasted nuts. :D

sholo86
07-06-2010, 03:52 AM
I think its safe to say everybody got "THIS" kung fu down pact; pinch-scurry-sit-grunt-breathe-smile-wipe-wash

uki
07-10-2010, 03:58 AM
I think its safe to say everybody got "THIS" kung fu down pact; pinch-scurry-sit-grunt-breathe-smile-wipe-washso is the breath in thru the nose or the mouth that makes you smile next? types of breathing are very important in kung fu. :p

David Jamieson
07-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Always remember to scurry and sit before releasing the pinch

Faruq
07-10-2010, 09:12 AM

The water thing is the custom in the middle east, lol. They say the French got the bidet idea from the Arabs back when they were in Spain, but I don't believe it.

uki
07-10-2010, 10:47 AM
The water thing is the custom in the middle east, lol. They say the French got the bidet idea from the Arabs back when they were in Spain, but I don't believe it.imagine that... it would be politically incorrect these days to think that humanity learned anything from the arabs. :D

SevenStar
07-10-2010, 11:09 AM
LMAO, did this thread really go from MA to sh*t? why am I not surprised?

David Jamieson
07-10-2010, 12:55 PM
LMAO, did this thread really go from MA to sh*t? why am I not surprised?

you show me a thread that doesn't do this and I'll atempt to have a unicorn mate with a pig.

uki
07-10-2010, 06:03 PM
you show me a thread that doesn't do this and I'll atempt to have a unicorn mate with a pig.i have the pig. :p

Northwind
07-16-2010, 07:26 AM
...and it seems the corn's been covered...

I know you said unicorn, but so much corns been tossed in the thread, I imagine a uni can be culled from the multi

omg

:P