PDA

View Full Version : AFH Site Updates

Jim Roselando
07-13-2010, 04:50 AM
Hello,

1) We have just updated our www.ApricotForestHall.com web site! Lot’s of new Video Clips including rare footage of Master Fung Chun, Henry Mui Sifu and others all demonstrating Pin Sun Wing Chun. We have also added a video clip from our Yiquan Qigong event at MIT with Master Shuren Ma!

www.ApricotForestHall.com/gallery_videos.html

2) We have added a second Picture Gallery with many great new pictures. About six months ago we located and interviewed the family of the late Master Fung Sang in Hong Kong. See pictures of Master Fung Sang’s top student (Fung Ho Chiu), son (Tim Fung) and other stuff including hand written notes of Master Fung Sang.

www.ApricotForestHall.com/gallery_slideshow.html

3) Out with the old in with the new! Our store has been updated with some great new products. We are now carrying excellent Dit Da Jiao, U I Oil and Huaian Moxa Sticks for those looking to heal injuries!

www.ApricotForestHall.com/store_oils.html

4) Two new articles have been posted on the bottom of our Qigong link! One article was written for the Traditional Medicine Society Journal @ MIT on Yang Sheng Qigong and the other article was recently translated from Chinese Esoteric Buddhism on Self Healing methods.

TMS Article: www.ApricotForestHall.com/qigong_MIT.html

Buddhist Article: www.ApricotForestHall.com/qigong_meditation.html

5) Our links have been updated! For those who enjoy reading I would check out the Free Book under: Knowledge Is Power!

Thanks for the support!

:)

Ultimatewingchun
07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
I clicked the link that said "videos" as its last word - but the vid wouldn't play, Jim.

chusauli
07-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Nice!

Got to see a pic of my buddy Donald Wong, too!

You hold classes at his gym in Boston Chinatown?

Jim Roselando
07-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey Vic,

If you are using a Mac you will not be able to see the video clips. You can see the pic's but not video clips thru Mac.

Send feedback!

Peace,

Jim Roselando
07-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey Robert,

How are you?

I have held a couple of events at Donald's club in Chinatown but do not have a regular class @ BUF. Monday nights I am @ MIT. Donald stops by to work out with us when he has free time.

Feedback is appreciated.

Peace,

Jim Roselando
07-15-2010, 03:28 AM
Hello again,

BTW: Two new Wing Chun articles will be posted very soon! One article is Kulo related and the other is Yik Kam lineage!

1) Coaching From The Ancestors

-This article is based on the solo teaching/development of Yik Kam!

2) Interview with Fung Sang's Family

-This article comes from our interview @ Fung Sang's clinic from only 6 months ago!

More info coming soon!

Peace,