PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Southern Praying Mantis schools in Los Angeles

YellaDragon
07-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Greetings brothers and sisters of the arts, I hope all of you are well. Please forgive me if this is a topic that has been discussed and expounded upon previously. This is my first post and I have not been able to conduct a proper search upon this topic. I would like to know if anyone knows of any excellent southern praying mantis kung fu schools in Los Angeles County? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. Be well and continue the pursuit of enlightenment and improvement.

kfman5F
07-14-2010, 03:34 PM
We have one Southern Praying Mantis form in our Five Family Style in W. LA.

ittokaos
07-15-2010, 10:41 AM
I know that Scott Logan (a disciple and son of Sifu Manuel Rodriguez) was taking a few students in the LA area. I have no idea if he is still doing so. I can ask. ;D

YellaDragon
07-16-2010, 09:00 AM
kfman5F and ittokaos, I thank you for the information. kfman5F, is there contact information you can provide me to contact the Five Family style you mention? ittokaos, I would definitely like, if possible, for you to obtain that information and if Mr. Logan is accepting students, if he has contact information then I would like that as well.

ittokaos
07-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Just got an email from Mr. Logan and he says that he is taking students. He gave me a phone number for you to call if you are interested. I'll PM you.

desertwingchun2
07-23-2010, 07:18 AM
Can you send me his info as well??