PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL TAI CHI PRAYING MANTIS PRACTITIONERS........

Taijimantis
09-01-2000, 08:33 AM
Brothers and Sisters...

I have come to the conclusion that my files are screwed up and I need help from all of you who have been in contact with me about my project.

Who are all of you?!?!?

I have too many email addresses and too many screen names. I need for all of you in your own time to contact me with your full name and screen name and email, so I can get a little directory going, cuz fellow insects, I got a lot coming in that I need to sort.

I thought I was organized...

sorry.

leatherback
09-04-2000, 10:26 PM
Greetings,
I am actually looking to get involved in tai chi praying mantis and noticed some of your others posts and I am guessing you are in my area. I live in grand rapids and had questions about the style and was hoping to join the class. Perhaps you would be willing to answer some basic questions I have about the style, or perhaps direct me to an appropriate web site? Thank you in advance for you time and consideration.
>jack email: leatherback@hotmail.com

ShaolinMantis
09-24-2000, 08:52 PM
Brothers

I am looking to get in touch with the Sifu for TaiJi Mantis in Seattle, Wash. I think his name is Paul. We met at the Vancouver tournament. He said he thought one of his students was here.
He studied with the late Sibak from hawaii.
Please contact me by Email:

Taimantis@shao-lin-dao.com

xie xie