PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party advocates Killing President Obama

MasterKiller
07-22-2010, 04:08 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2025/tomkerrthreat.jpg

teetsao
07-22-2010, 06:58 PM
i am sure this is either completely fake,or it is done by people from the gov. itself to give tea party memebers a bad name as they have done this before,because they have not been able to fully infiltrate and take over the true tea party.remember the guy alleging he was spat upon and called racial slurs??? but it ended up it never happened. the republicans tried to infiltrate but to no avail. the true tea party in a constitutional based based party against nonsensical taxes,spending,pork barrel projects,misrepresentation by officials and an end to big gov. and a return to staes rights. the things thhis country were founded upon.truth, liberty,freedom and a belief in GOD.

MasterKiller
07-23-2010, 06:01 AM
i am sure this is either completely fake,or it is done by people from the gov. itself to give tea party memebers a bad name as they have done this before,because they have not been able to fully infiltrate and take over the true tea party.remember the guy alleging he was spat upon and called racial slurs??? but it ended up it never happened. the republicans tried to infiltrate but to no avail. the true tea party in a constitutional based based party against nonsensical taxes,spending,pork barrel projects,misrepresentation by officials and an end to big gov. and a return to staes rights. the things thhis country were founded upon.truth, liberty,freedom and a belief in GOD.

LOL. The constant cry of "It's a plant!"

David Jamieson
07-23-2010, 07:01 AM
http://cyborgface.com/wp-content/uploads/ahlapmt1vfutz4m3mhk4jxlbo1_400.jpg

trap = plant

solo1
07-23-2010, 08:17 AM
its a fake. It like the NAACP calling the tea parties racist. Can you imagine how ironic that would be? oh wait that has happened. and the MSM said nothing. shocking

Hardwork108
07-24-2010, 05:57 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2025/tomkerrthreat.jpg

This could just be a False Flag operation to slander the Tea Party movement.

I mean if you kill this corrupt, brown nosed, imbecil, then the powers that really run the US, will replace him with another one who will be just as bad, if not worst. The system is just too corrupt and powerful.

Real change will NOT come from violence but from passive resistance and non-cooperation with the ever bigger and dictatorial government which is in reality run by the banking/corporate cartels, and NOT by the people.

teetsao
07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
hardwork108, you realy know your stuff. glad there is a bro. on here.. long live the republic.

Hardwork108
07-24-2010, 11:34 AM
hardwork108, you realy know your stuff. glad there is a bro. on here.. long live the republic.
Thanks.

You know, I am not even American and I don't live in the US., but I hate the fact that crooks are taking over your country.

You have a rich and self sufficient nation, and you should not be going through any economic crisis. I believe that all of these manufactured threats and upheavals are designed to push the American population into a desperate state so that they will accept a planned attack on their national sovereignty.

Good to know that you have got your eyes open.:)

Hebrew Hammer
07-24-2010, 12:53 PM
How can you slander the Tea Party? They're doing just fine all by themselves.

Kung
07-26-2010, 12:51 PM
People gotta relize that the politics in this country has been slowly taken are rights away for YEARS!

and before our current pres was in office, the patriot act striped us even more, we should have learned from the pass, that in time of fear thats when our government strips us.

Look at the time when they sign the right of OUR money over to a 3rd party company "the federal reserve" has nothing to do with out government, hence we have no control over what is printed...

Before we had the right to speak up against the pres, don't believe this research some of the old news papers, that showed the devil giving a pres a gift in the butt, or images of the pres tied to the a board and being roasted over a fire.

We do not even have the right to freedom of speech anymore. PEOPLE wake UP, we are becoming more socialized then ever before.

We are so f'ing afraid of immigration yet this country was founded BY THEM! read what it says on the "Statue of liberty"

Our fore fathers predicted this many many years ago, yet we are all droids of society the media + the government has brain washed all of us!

There are thousand of camera placed around the major cities, and we do not even care, they tax smokers to force them into not smoking. Thats a **** right.

The people who speak up get things done, how ever its the quacks that are speaking up, and the typical person just wants to get on with there life.

This country has been messed up for the last 80 years, and its just getting worst, soon we will be a 2nd rate country of our former selves.