PDA

View Full Version : fedor part 2

Frost
07-26-2010, 08:33 AM
***AND this is why arrogant guys like you (and monji, and some others) are a complete waste of time to talk to internet forums like this. You don't know 5hit about what me or my students can do - so you guess.

And any hint that bjj might not be the end-all-and-be-all...and insecure little girls like you get all hussy about it.

You can't refute what's being said - so you talk trash.

What a waste of people's time guys like you are.

Just trash talk that’s rich coming from you:eek:

And where did I BJJ nut ride, I said he lost because he didn’t bring in another world class BJJ who could replicate his opponents skill set.

It’s like learning to defend a double leg takedown, and then thinking you can defend mark Coleman’s in his prime. Common sense says no matter how good your sprawl is if you are going to face Coleman you draft in another world class wrestler so you can practise your defences against him, you don’t just play around with your training partners you get the best there is to replicate as best you can the circumstances you will be facing

Likewise facing Anderson Silva you drag in other world class Thai guys to spar, you don’t rely on good boxers or kick boxers, you get guys in who fight and think like he does

I also raised several points as to why sambo isn’t as good as BJJ on the ground and in particular in the guard (all of which you chose to ignore because you couldn’t refute them)

I also pointed out that the premier grappling comp in the world ADCC, which is open to everyone and favours no style, has never been won by a sambo guy but you failed to argue against that as well. I might as well point out that all but 1 of the last competitions weight catagoires was won by a BJJ blackbelt ....
as well as several examples of why top teams and fighters include no gi no striking rolling, stand-up without take downs and grappling without strikes in their training and why this is so important, and why your approach of spending most of your time rolling with strikes is wrong. Again none of which you chose to refute because you could not

I also pointed out he had not faced anyone near Weldums class in BJJ, then posted his record and Nogs to prove my point, again you chose not to reply but instead started the insults

Your posts on this thread and others regarding grappling allows anyone with a bit of knowledge to see just how much you do and don’t know about grappling, but feel free to prove me wrong and post videos of you and your guys in comp..ill not hold my breath though:rolleyes:

m1k3
07-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Your posts on this thread and others regarding grappling allows anyone with a bit of knowledge to see just how much you do and don’t know about grappling, but feel free to prove me wrong and post videos of you and your guys in comp..ill not hold my breath though:rolleyes:

Frost, he can't post that because his grandmaster's wing chun secret police would find out and take away all sashes and certificates of awesomeness. :D

Victor has made up his mind about what works and therefore has no need to discuss it. And if we don't agree with him we are simply showing what fools we are.

http://www.darkplanetcatchwrestling.com/home.html

Victor, where do you buy your capes and masks?

Frost
07-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Frost, he can't post that because his grandmaster's wing chun secret police would find out and take away all sashes and certificates of awesomeness. :D

Victor has made up his mind about what works and therefore has no need to discuss it. And if we don't agree with him we are simply showing what fools we are.

http://www.darkplanetcatchwrestling.com/home.html

Victor, where do you buy your capes and masks?

lol is that site for real..is bravo really into catch now (sounds about right since he hasnt competed in years lol)

i just find it funny and ironic he calls others nutriders and accuses them of not replying to points and just being insulting :D

m1k3
07-26-2010, 10:09 AM
That site has been up for years. Eddie put it up to p1ss off the catch wrestlers, that's why the ring is out in the woods and he's selling tights and capes and masks.

Although Dark Planet is a cool name and I wish I could get a Dark Planet T-shirt. That would be so cool to wear to a no-gi class.

:D

Dragonzbane76
07-26-2010, 10:33 AM
he does the 10th planet thing now... that man smokes up way to much. :) Him and Rogan sit around getting high and thinking up some crazy stuff. :p

goju
07-26-2010, 10:49 AM
are you guys gonna whisper jokes about victor now to each other while looking at him from across the room?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eROAlQJ0E-0/Sgs8xp0omnI/AAAAAAAABMs/YcpzLfZhJ6I/s320/catty+girls+so+not+me.jpg

yeeeesh i could say you guys are like girls but even girls drop it eventually!:D

by the way all men dont all get like this when we get older do we?:eek: