PDA

View Full Version : ving tsun sito, grand opening

buddajoe
07-26-2010, 09:30 PM
just been told about a Grand opening of Ving Tsun Sito on July30th, in San Francisco. i know nothing about this school. i also understand that Moy Yat is the grandmaster, deceased. the sifu at new school will be Victor Chung. does anyone know about this school? many thanks for your help.

sandman
07-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Victor is my Sihing, under Sifu Pete Pajil (who was a disciple of Moy Yat). Although I haven't had the pleasure of playing hands with him, he has an excellent reputation. He had a school for a while in Philadelphia before moving to San Francisco, and I think, has had an active school there for a while. (Though he might just now be having a grand opening.)

Several of his students started studying at our school when he moved, and I owe a lot of my kung fu to them.

Lindley
07-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Vic is my Sihing as well. Congratulations to him, as he is a fine Sifu and Kung fu brother

buddajoe
07-27-2010, 01:53 PM
noticed that same martial intelligence mentioned in grand opening handbill. is there any significance to this? also does sito has any significant meaning? sorry for all the questions.