PDA

View Full Version : john jones vs. Vladimir mat.

Dragonzbane76
08-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Here's the fight hopefully it stays up

http://www.iviewtube.com/videos/163216/jon-jones-vs-vladimir-matyushenko-ufc-118-fight-video

Frost
08-02-2010, 04:03 AM
cheers nice finsih, he is one naturally gifted athlete

on a side note notice sonnens comments about silva...man silva is going to beat him badly and make him crawl out of the ring :)

Dragonzbane76
08-02-2010, 04:23 AM
yeah i figure so. Hell half the time I think silva fights at about 50%, sonnen might have pi$$ed him off enough to get himself destroyed.

Frost
08-02-2010, 05:19 AM
yeah i figure so. Hell half the time I think silva fights at about 50%, sonnen might have pi$$ed him off enough to get himself destroyed.

stand up no one can touch him and on the ground his limbs are so long he is very dangerous....silva lacks motivation because there is no challange out there...if he feels motivated for this fight look out

LSWCTN1
08-02-2010, 05:32 AM
stand up no one can touch him and on the ground his limbs are so long he is very dangerous....silva lacks motivation because there is no challange out there...if he feels motivated for this fight look out

I dunno,

he was VERY wary of Lee Murray when they fought, and at one point wouldnt even get off his back. i like Silva a lot, but there are people out there he has refused to bang with

goju
08-02-2010, 05:40 AM
keep in mind anderson has become alot better over the years as well

when he was in cage rage he wasnt as good as he is now

Frost
08-02-2010, 05:41 AM
I dunno,

he was VERY wary of Lee Murray when they fought, and at one point wouldnt even get off his back. i like Silva a lot, but there are people out there he has refused to bang with

fair enough i was more thinking about the ufc ...his thai is much better than most in the ufc...murrays stand up and knock out power is enough to scare most people...pity he wont be in the cage for a while :)

Hebrew Hammer
08-02-2010, 11:28 AM
I knew Jones was going to destroy this dude...just watching the pre fight stuff...Vlad had no standup skills anywhere near Jones' level, he kept his hands low...was very stiff (so to speak). He may have been tough but no where near as athletic or quick as he needed to be to compete with Jones.

Now I would love to see Jones vs Silva tall and lanky vs tall and lanky. Something is up with Silva mentally though...not sure if he is just going to quit in the middle of one of fights one day. Sonnen is going to be a good match up, love all the trash talking, can't wait to see if he can back it up or if Silva is going to be head strong in this fight.

Dragonzbane76
08-02-2010, 05:04 PM
"I will do my talking in the ring." quote anderson silva

LSWCTN1
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
keep in mind anderson has become alot better over the years as well

when he was in cage rage he wasnt as good as he is now

true,

but chin and heart are possible the two least trainable attributes of a fighter

LSWCTN1
08-03-2010, 01:06 PM
fair enough i was more thinking about the ufc ...his thai is much better than most in the ufc...murrays stand up and knock out power is enough to scare most people...pity he wont be in the cage for a while :)

he is? a 6' x9' one...

plus, the UFC has to go to morocco at some point right?!?

but, yeah. Anderson is portuguese for awesome!