PDA

View Full Version : BITEFIST

ASIANARTIST
09-08-2000, 09:38 PM
Hello,
I study Kung Fu and live in the next town over from you. I know that I must study most of the same forms as you know. But none of the people in my class live near me. My kwoon is in Taunton. If you are interested in working out please contact me. I would rather not give out any more personal information than I have to on this site. If you go to your schools main page and look under the school history link you can see the sifu I study under.

bitesfirst
09-09-2000, 05:23 AM
Asianartist, contact me at Bitesfirst@prodigy.net. Do you realize I'm in Ashland? I wasn't aware Waltham was next to us. Moer of two or three towns over. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you. By the way, I couldn't find your Sifu's page.

[This message has been edited by bitesfirst (edited 09-09-2000).]

bitesfirst
09-10-2000, 04:45 AM
Asianartist, I have tried to contact you by E-mail, but as you will find, I am no good with computers. It may have worked, or it may not have. Don't give up on me, I'll figure it out sooner or latter. If it seems to be takeing too long, keep e-mailing me.

ASIANARTIST
09-11-2000, 03:11 AM
Hey Bitefist,
I've sent a bunch of e-mails from my home and work. If this doesn't work we could always set up a meeting place and time. I really don't want to post any more personal info on this page that I have to. If you've been in Ashland for a while than you probably know the same people as I do. The guy that parks all the paving equipment in the parking lot across from Nick's pizza is my father-in-law, he's rents a couple of garages down in there also. Let me know if this is easier.

bitesfirst
09-11-2000, 04:04 AM
How about we meet some night at the gazebo in stone park? How about Wednesday around 7pm? Nights are better for me. I sent another message, let me know if you get it.

ASIANARTIST
09-11-2000, 05:26 PM
That sounds great. I'll meet you there at 7:00 tomorrow. Where exactly is that place?

bitesfirst
09-12-2000, 02:53 AM
Asianartist, You wolud think two people would have an easier time getting in touch with each other in this day and age. Come into town by way of rt. 135. Shortly after entering Ashland, you will come to a set of lights. There will be a plaza (Ashland Sq.) with a Papa Gino's to your right. At that set of lights turn left and then bear right. There will be an outside icecream/Grill place to your Left(it used to be Jimmy's). You should be able to see the park from here. If you continue down that road you will be able to circle the park by tacking lefts. The gazeebo is between the baseball fields. It's not far from the center of town. I'll be there around 7pm. See ya there!!

ASIANARTIST
09-12-2000, 03:31 AM
Cool, I'll see you then. I'm 6'3" and about 220. I drive a green explorer.