Dragonzbane76
08-11-2010, 04:46 AM
where has the Uki gone???

David Jamieson
08-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Maybe he got a job and he's busy.

Dragonzbane76
08-11-2010, 05:23 AM
haven't seen him on in awhile was wondering.

He might have got a job... but what jobs do they offer in the swamp? :p

David Jamieson
08-11-2010, 06:05 AM
haven't seen him on in awhile was wondering.

He might have got a job... but what jobs do they offer in the swamp? :p

scaring bathing beauties and canoe enthusiasts and also manatee herding.

MasterKiller
08-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Summertime is his worktime. You'll see him more than enough come November.

Dragonzbane76
08-11-2010, 06:24 AM
yeah he works during the summer.. I forgot he did a lot of outside work.

Dale Dugas
08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
masonry is his thing.

I talking to him on Facebook every now and then and he has not been there as well.

PC might be on the fritz

KC Elbows
08-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Wherever two or more gather with magic mushrooms, Uki is there.

MightyB
08-11-2010, 09:44 AM
he's still here: http://www.noomoonlandofnod.com/

KC Elbows
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Is it possible that he has merely tatooed himself into the background?

Lucas
08-11-2010, 01:20 PM

okay that kind of scares me. are they mixing hippies and death metal? that cant be good...

Dragonzbane76
08-11-2010, 02:10 PM

it's kinda like new age mixed with indian/metal/grateful dead/3 dog night.

somewhere in the middle of all that. :)

uki
08-25-2010, 01:05 PM
puter crashed... net connection was cancelled... haven't really been working - my job market took a beating... some jobs lined up, but i am not too optimistic... things are breaking down everywhere, work is harder and harder to find... been spending the days on vacation in ithaca scrambling around in the gorges with my 5 year old daughter - made a set of fire poi's, made a leather carrying bag for my iron balls where the handle strap detaches and becomes a length of braided hemp rope with a metal clasp for attaching a dart, meteor hammer, or fire wick, and have been developing a multitude of training methods using a cannonball that was given to me by a co-worker whose father found it in the woods many years ago - weighs about 20lbs or so... many, many nice methods can be done with it. i also finished my patio yin/yang symbol... once my puter is back up and running, i will return, until then, i know you guys are bored out of your skulls without my divine presence gracing the boards. :p

David Jamieson
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
you should spend some time working on your contact juggling skills with that cannonball man. :p

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 04:51 PM
puter crashed... net connection was cancelled... haven't really been working - my job market took a beating... some jobs lined up, but i am not too optimistic... things are breaking down everywhere, work is harder and harder to find... been spending the days on vacation in ithaca scrambling around in the gorges with my 5 year old daughter - made a set of fire poi's, made a leather carrying bag for my iron balls where the handle strap detaches and becomes a length of braided hemp rope with a metal clasp for attaching a dart, meteor hammer, or fire wick, and have been developing a multitude of training methods using a cannonball that was given to me by a co-worker whose father found it in the woods many years ago - weighs about 20lbs or so... many, many nice methods can be done with it. i also finished my patio yin/yang symbol... once my puter is back up and running, i will return, until then, i know you guys are bored out of your skulls without my divine presence gracing the boards. :p
good to hear from you - this place just isn't the same w/out your intervalic chaos :D; I guess you've become somewhat of a staple around here if people are missing you, lol

hope the work situation turns around for you soon...although it sounds like your craft-work has had time to progress nicely with your time off;

best to you and your family

uki
08-26-2010, 06:22 AM
you should spend some time working on your contact juggling skills with that cannonball man. LOL... ya... i have been toying with it, but mostly i am just orbitting with stance work and circle walking... i balance it on my forehead every now and again in order to strengthen my neck - it's truly an excellent training tool... i also have been doing some sit ups while holding it on my abs and keeping my feet off the ground.

i have to admit... much more gets done when the puter is away... then again what is done is highly subjective. :p