PDA

View Full Version : Ten Tigers

hskwarrior
08-12-2010, 03:36 PM
you big facebook virus sending hacker you!!!!!!!!!!

TenTigers
08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
yeah, I opened up a thing from a facebook friend and it ended up being a Trojan Horse. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I should've known better-it said to download adobe reader. I already have adobe reader! DOH!
I think my next pc is going to be a mac.

David Jamieson
08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
lol.

TenTigers
08-12-2010, 04:40 PM
one of my friends said it was about Scientology-figures, right?

David Jamieson
08-12-2010, 08:25 PM
one of my friends said it was about Scientology-figures, right?

really? I googled the link that shoots the download at you and it says it's some kind of latina girl site with bewbies and such.

sanjuro_ronin
08-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Ninjas have been sent to shave your pubes and tattoo "property of the kodokan" on your ass !

Rolling Fists
08-13-2010, 07:23 AM
you big facebook virus sending hacker you!!!!!!!!!!

Must be tiger technique #11.

hskwarrior
08-13-2010, 08:05 AM
LMAO......

TEN TIGERS....don't try out your techniques on me! hahahahahaha

KC Elbows
08-13-2010, 08:56 AM
The real conundrum is when you need to write a friend and say "I can't believe what you got caught doing on hottiedormteabaggers.com," what do you title it?

David Jamieson
08-13-2010, 09:31 AM
The real conundrum is when you need to write a friend and say "I can't believe what you got caught doing on hottiedormteabaggers.com," what do you title it?

your subject line should read "hey"

and teh body should read: "I can't believe what you got caught doing on hottiedormteabaggers.com,"

KC Elbows
08-13-2010, 09:34 AM
your subject line should read "hey"

and teh body should read: "I can't believe what you got caught doing on hottiedormteabaggers.com,"

Oh, the trouble you could have saved me!

Thanks so much! To show my gratitude, I will be sending an email titled "How to member long hard Japanese schoolgirls amateur funtime" from my email bearing the name "Uzca Hefrim".

From there, just click on the link!

bawang
08-13-2010, 10:30 AM
r u "rick kellerman" cuz i dont know that guy but he send me strange link

SoCo KungFu
08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
I think my next pc is going to be a mac.

I think there was an independent security analysis not too long ago (you know the ones where they hire "good" hackers to test security flaws and stuff) that said Macs are actually more of a risk than PC. Something about how while more people are attempting to hack PC's and there are more programs out there to screw with PC programs than for Mac, at the same time Mac security protocols and antivirus stuff and all that jazz are way behind. I'm not really technoliterate so not sure of the details. Just thought it was interesting when I read it.

TenTigers
08-13-2010, 09:04 PM
r u "rick kellerman" cuz i dont know that guy but he send me strange link
yeah-but it's spelled,"Rik"
it's a virus-don't open it.

Pork Chop
08-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I think there was an independent security analysis not too long ago (you know the ones where they hire "good" hackers to test security flaws and stuff) that said Macs are actually more of a risk than PC. Something about how while more people are attempting to hack PC's and there are more programs out there to screw with PC programs than for Mac, at the same time Mac security protocols and antivirus stuff and all that jazz are way behind. I'm not really technoliterate so not sure of the details. Just thought it was interesting when I read it.

I think that was a story put out by a Microsoft apologist.

Some things are issues on mac - like holes in the google chrome sandbox, the ways adobe flash works on safari, etc.

Mac's proprietary stuff works pretty well on its own, but Mac doesn't really play nice with other stuff - look at iTunes on PCs, and the aforementioned flash on Mac situation.

Mac's built on BSD and other versions of BSD (OpenBSD, FreeBSD) have been called some of the most stable and secure OSes out there.

banditshaw
08-17-2010, 02:04 AM
I think my next pc is going to be a mac.......

Once you go mac you never go back..... :cool: