PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Longsword Ancient Techniques

jackchen
08-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Hello, thought you guys might be interested: www.chineselongsword.com

This is an ancient manual from the Ming Dynasty, with influence from the Japanese.

Hope you guys will enjoy it.

bawang
08-16-2010, 11:29 PM
hy. ur "interpretations" suck donkey balls. is big pile of dog sh1t.

Scott R. Brown
08-17-2010, 01:29 AM
hy. ur "interpretations" suck donkey balls. is big pile of dog sh1t.

How do you know what sucking donkey balls is like?:eek:

gwa sow
08-17-2010, 09:47 AM
ballsucker is one level below asshammer

Scott R. Brown
08-17-2010, 10:09 AM
ballsucker is one level below asshammer

I see...its like a stage you go through on your way to getting your blackbelt in asshammer?

hskwarrior
08-17-2010, 10:26 AM
beware of the FLYING A$$ HAMMER. you never know where its gonna come from but YOU TOO can be a victim of Bawang's A$$ Hammer

Scott R. Brown
08-17-2010, 10:35 AM
beware of the FLYING A$$ HAMMER. you never know where its gonna come from but YOU TOO can be a victim of Bawang's A$$ Hammer

Is that a subscription only service or am I going to have to keep looking over my shoulder and squeezing my butt cheeks for the rest of my life?

hskwarrior
08-17-2010, 10:43 AM
You can squeeze da cheeks for the rest of your life or just have good "A$$" awareness. If you don't have it now, you really should focus on increasing your "A$$" awareness. the time is now....don't delay any further.

Scott R. Brown
08-17-2010, 11:06 AM
You can squeeze da cheeks for the rest of your life or just have good "A$$" awareness. If you don't have it now, you really should focus on increasing your "A$$" awareness. the time is now....don't delay any further.

Is there some kind of Chi Kung exercise for that?

hskwarrior
08-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Yes.......it's called Iron Sphincter Qigong.

First you must visualize various attacks taking place on your A$$phincter and see yourself succesfully fending off further attacks.

Second thing to practice is closing your eyes, dropping your mind into your A$$, focus on how it feels, listen to the sensations, resist any urges to flatulate because it will strengthen your iron fortitude dude

bawang
08-17-2010, 11:44 AM
i am the asshammer. fear my wrath. tibet is mine.

u guys realize this guy read an old miao dao manual , "interpreted" the techniques and tries to charge people money for his "knowledge" , rite?

the manual outright says exactly how to do each posture and he still gets it wrong. lol