PDA

View Full Version : jow book price reduced

teetsao
08-19-2010, 01:49 PM
amazon has reduced the price of our new book. so the people that were saying it was too expensive, now is the time to buy,
sorry to anyone who bought it earlier,we had no idea they were going to do this, it is up to amazon. i did talk to the rep and was told it would go no lower though. it was well worth the initial price though, and then some.
ancient martial formulas for health and healing.

JB_ONE
08-19-2010, 03:27 PM
It was worth it for me. I filled the Ku Yu Cheong formula for 15 bucks in Chinatown. They translated the pinyin and wrote down all the Chinese characters for me.

teetsao
08-19-2010, 05:24 PM
fantastic.
i am so happy to have been able to help someone.
99% of all chinese herbalist can read pin yin,and the other 1% are probably lying if they say they cant.

Wolfgang Kruger
09-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Just wanted to put out a Thank You to everyone that has Purchased the Book! Thanks for the Support!
-Wolfgang

Bruce Leroy
09-25-2010, 11:21 AM
This Book is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for putting it out! About time someone put out a collection of Martial Art Formulas!!!!
Bruce

Firehawk4
10-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Where can I get this book from ?

teetsao
10-10-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Martial-Formulas-Health-Healing/dp/1453639373/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1286769709&sr=8-1

mooyingmantis
10-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Just ordered your book. Can't wait to see it!

MysteriousPower
10-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Just out of curiosity where did you get all the formulas from? I do not mean who particularly. But were they passed down to you from your teacher? Have you tested them all out?

Also, are there descriptions of each recipe with pros and cons and comparisons to the others? Or are the formulas just listed for filling?

teetsao
10-28-2010, 01:04 PM
they were smuggled out of china during the pre cultural revolution,many people died getting us this top secret info.

just joking, seriously we got these formulas from many different sources,many teachers and many schools. my friend wolfgang has been around the t.c.m.a. for around 35 years.he has compiled formulas for around 30 years,and between my contacts we combined our efforts by asking questions receiving gifts mainly and trading formulas. he has reasearched jow for a long long time.
we or friends ave tested most of them but no, not all. that is your job as a martial artist. pick ones out of the book you want to try, set them up and rotate them
ut to see which ones you like best.
no comparisons on them in the book, we also leave this up to the consumer as we did not want to interject opinion or conjecture. it is purely a recipe book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtvRJqh502g