PDA

View Full Version : Legal Opinion...

Faruq
08-20-2010, 05:57 AM
I know that many of the members of this forum are in law enforcement or the legal field, and I was wondering what the correct legal response of the limo driver in this clip would have been?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCGcTU8HCo

Syn7
08-20-2010, 09:28 AM
no no no donmt wack me!!!!!

thats not funny man....

ok yeah it is, aslong as it isnt you....

Lee Chiang Po
08-20-2010, 09:56 AM
I know that many of the members of this forum are in law enforcement or the legal field, and I was wondering what the correct legal response of the limo driver in this clip would have been?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCGcTU8HCo

Depends on when. After vaulting the wood fence and hauling a$$? Or later after finding out it was a prank, and you had kicked everyones a$$?

Syn7
08-20-2010, 11:03 AM
would anyone here just keep their beak shut and do what they were told... play dumb and hope its a valid defence later??? i mean, some people you just cant say no to... if you grew up around these people then you would probably already know that sayin NO isnt always an option...

Jorge
08-20-2010, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Syn7;1033728]would anyone here just keep their beak shut and do what they were told... play dumb and hope its a valid defence later??? i mean, some people you just cant say no to... if you grew up around these people then you would probably already know that sayin NO isnt always an option...[/Q

I'll be real! No is not an option! You'll get pistol whipped and end up in the same place as the dude in the trunk or you would get bodied on the spot! Even if you drive them nicely to their destination, you're still getting bodied! If you aint one of their brothers, your dead! At least thats how cats handle BI out here. Or so I've heard!

Its a no win situation! Its what we call getting caught up in the mix!

Buby

Faruq
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
I like how at the end the Italian limo driver puts his hands together in prayer, looks up to the sky and pleads "Su Crisi!", lol. I'm guessing it was some cognate of "Gesu Cristu".

Yum Cha
08-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Depends on when. After vaulting the wood fence and hauling a$$? Or later after finding out it was a prank, and you had kicked everyones a$$?

THAT is what I'd like to see, the modern day "Man from Iron Bark"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgqmm9_kY4

Hardwork108
08-20-2010, 02:06 PM
In an actual situation it may even be a good idea to think fast and pretend that you did not see what they were putting in the back of boot, then if one is lucky he can make his escape during the journey to wherever.

Sometimes playing stupid can work to one's advantage.....;)

Syn7
08-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Its what we call getting caught up in the mix!

rock and a hard place....

better yet, caught between a pistol and a shovel... and if youre real lucky youll get to even dig ur own grave before you take two to the back of the head...

scary scenario altogether...

Faruq
08-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah, those two guys who made the "You Got Whacked" series, and the "Guido Make-Over" are hilarious! What's the user name, like "DomSpagn"? Anyway, they make some hilarious "punk'd" type stuff.