PDA

View Full Version : Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

justadude103
08-24-2010, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsunYHXir84

Three Harmonies
08-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Conveniently shows nothing!? What is with the censored part?

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Conveniently shows nothing!? What is with the censored part?

from what someone on another thread posted, Master Yang getting smacked around;

why was it not shown though?

justadude103
08-24-2010, 08:08 AM
I dont know why they didnt show all the fight. The guy with the shirt throw a fury of direct attack. Yang hai tried to block, but was enable to, and turned his back. Its seem by the comments on other forum that the other guy doing wing chun

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 08:14 AM
I dont know why they didnt show all the fight. The guy with the shirt throw a fury of direct attack. Yang hai tried to block, but was enable to, and turned his back. Its seem by the comments on other forum that the other guy doing wing chun

btw, for a guy who just coincidently happened to be there "visiting" the school, you seem to have been conveniently timely in your resurrecting the Montreal thread and posting the video...;)

justadude103
08-24-2010, 08:27 AM
@taai gihk yahn

Yes!
When you google.ca : master yang hai kung fu montreal, this thread is the first link on the list:cool::)

cerebus
08-24-2010, 10:36 AM
I dunno, this is what I saw:

Guy walks into Yang Hai's school and challenges him, Yang accepts. Yang advances at challenger, picture goes black while sounds of smacking and fighting are heard, visuals come back, Yang Hai has some bruises on the side of his face but seems otherwise fine (his glasses are even still on and not broken or even askew), challenger is moving away from him saying "Stay back, stay back..." challenger claims superiority during the unseeable clash.

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 12:20 PM
I wonder if this clip would still be on Youtube if the challenger got beaten up. Anybody can get lucky shots. This clip doesnot prove anything.

David Jamieson
08-24-2010, 12:41 PM
I believe the term is: "nothing to see here"

I think it was rude and stupid of the twits to walk in and demand a contract signing.

I think it was a demonstration of a lack of skill on Yang Hai's part to become emotional as he did.

Nobody won and they all winded up looking silly.

that's my observation.

for Yang Hai, you need to work on regulating your emotions and to not be upset by challenge punks. Next time, rip up the contract and tell them to get out of your school.

for the challenge punks, one day you will get shot in the face for doing what you are doing, you do not take life seriously and you have a very naive view of the world.

recognize. :)

MasterKiller
08-24-2010, 12:56 PM
What kind of pu$$y throws that on youtube but is too afraid of getting sued to show the fight?

David Jamieson
08-24-2010, 12:59 PM
What kind of pu$$y throws that on youtube but is too afraid of getting sued to show the fight?

a ***** with a boy beard who says "stay back stay back".

That's what kind.

bwahahahaha! :D

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
for the challenge punks, one day you will get shot in the face for doing what you are doing, you do not take life seriously and you have a very naive view of the world.

A challenger walked into the room and asked, "Dear master! May I have a match with you? The master pulls out a gun and put a bullet through the challenger's head. The master then said, "You may." After that day, there will be no more challengers and the problem is solved once for all.

In Chinese, it's called, "1. 狠(Hen) - fierce, 2. 毒(Du) - poison, 3. 要命(Yao Ming) - kill".

cerebus
08-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Well... unless the full video gets shown, it actually looked more like Yang was the winner.

Yang was advancing on the challenger, the vid blacked out and when it came back on the challenger is on the other side of the room backed against a wall and keeps backing up asking Yang to "Stay away, stay away..."

Seems that their challenge didn't go the way they'd hoped it would...

David Jamieson
08-24-2010, 01:26 PM
A challenger walked into the room and asked, "Dear master! May I have a match with you? The master pulls out a gun and put a bullet through the challenger's head. The master then said, "You may." After that day, there will be no more challengers and the problem is solved once for all.

In Chinese, it's called, "1. 狠(Hen) - fierce, 2. 毒(Du) - poison, 3. 要命(Yao Ming) - kill".

Yep and that's how it should be. :D

really.

"friendly challenge"?

What rot. The punk was trying to break Yang Hai's rice bowl.

Any walk in challenge should be dealt with quickly and severely.

This is my view.

cerebus
08-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Any walk in challenge should be dealt with quickly and severely.

It may actually have been. That might be why the challengers felt it necessary to black out the whole fight...

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 01:41 PM
In the old time, All TCMA teachers would teach their students a set of special skill called "black hands". It's only used to deal with unfriendly challengers. Those moves may look exactly the same as normal application but the ending result will be different.

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 01:54 PM
the entire motivation of the producer of the video, as well as the poster "just a dude" is made HIGHLY suspect by the missing part (not to mention "just a dude's" conspicuously timely showing up on the forum acting as an amazed visitor who just HAPPENS to have been there for the "event" :rolleyes:);

Yang obviously got smacked; truthfully, the other guy didn't look worse for wear; but the fact is that the video was edited for the most important part - so the producers thereof appear to have something to hide, and are thus awarded an "epic fail" for their efforts...

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Yang Hai has some bruises on the side of his face but seems otherwise fine (his glasses are even still on and not broken or even askew)
ummmm, you may want to re-watch the video: his glasses are nowhere to be seen immediately after the exchange; they only are back on his face for the final still shot at the end...

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Yang obviously got smacked;

Anybody can get some lucky shots. It doesn't mean anything. The fight doesn't end there. In movie, all good guys get punched in the beginning. But at the end the bad guys will always end on the ground.

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Anybody can get some lucky shots. It doesn't mean anything. The fight doesn't end there. In movie, all good guys get punched in the beginning. But at the end the bad guys will always end on the ground.

I agree it doesn't mean anything, at least not in the overall context - and THAT is why the entire video needs to be seen; as it exists currently, it's just a load of BS

cerebus
08-24-2010, 02:40 PM
ummmm, you may want to re-watch the video: his glasses are nowhere to be seen immediately after the exchange; they only are back on his face for the final still shot at the end...

Right you are. I stand corrected on that point.

Xiao3 Meng4
08-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Definitely seems inconclusive; especially at the end, there seems to be fight left in both of them. Master Yang advances once again towards the challenger, who warns him off. Then Master Yang calls for the police, and advances again. The challenger pushes him back contemptuously.

The editing is incredibly suspicious.

Three Harmonies
08-24-2010, 03:03 PM
This is a copy of the same post on Montreal People thread:

1- If homie is coming to fight, he should be prepared to fight immediately! Changing out of his "tight pants" is not acceptable.

2- If homie was coming to fight, what is the purpose of a worthless document? ***** move.

3 - Why is the video edited?

4- I would not call what I saw on the video "bloody." Yang had a bruise and I could not see the other cat. Proves nothing.

5 - WTF is the point of any of it???? Let alone your posting video of it??

6 - WTF is your payout in this all? Sounds to me like you were sent by homie to be planted in the class for some reason.

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 03:32 PM
1- If homie is coming to fight, he should be prepared to fight immediately!
Agree with you 100% there. IMO, if someone challenges you, you should jump in, beat him up, and then ask, "Are you ready?"

To be kind to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself.

MartialDev
08-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Some goofball went in for a challenge match.
Then presented a liability waver.
Then asked the target to stay back, before launching a surprise attack, which landed but didn't do any serious damage.
Then quickly called an end to the match, so as to declare themselves the winner, based on points.

But wait, here comes the worst part...

Then they posted on YouTube to brag about it, without actually showing the 10-second "fight".

As if we didn't know that a challenge match is about who lands the last blow, not the first one.

bawang
08-24-2010, 04:49 PM
from their smirk and skinny bodies they look like wing chun guys
amirite

this is boring nothing happened lol

YouKnowWho
08-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Many years ago, a young guy walked toward a 8 steps Mantis master Wei Shao-Tan. Wei was in his 70th and sat on a chair. The young guy:

- bowed to the Mantis master.
- moved toward the master.
- touched his finger tips at the Mantis master's chest.
- stepped back.
- bowed and left.

Next day that young guy made a public statement that he had defeated one of the most famous Mantis master in Taiwan. People in Taiwan called that young guy, "famous over night".

IMO, if you want to be famous, you should go to fight your own tournaments and not taking "short cut" like this.

bawang
08-24-2010, 05:21 PM
i think this video was clearly a hate crime comitted against asians

taai gihk yahn
08-24-2010, 05:49 PM
This is a copy of the same post on Montreal People thread:

1- If homie is coming to fight, he should be prepared to fight immediately! Changing out of his "tight pants" is not acceptable.

2- If homie was coming to fight, what is the purpose of a worthless document? ***** move.

3 - Why is the video edited?

4- I would not call what I saw on the video "bloody." Yang had a bruise and I could not see the other cat. Proves nothing.

5 - WTF is the point of any of it???? Let alone your posting video of it??

6 - WTF is your payout in this all? Sounds to me like you were sent by homie to be planted in the class for some reason.
well said; thread over;

LaterthanNever
08-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Well..

I have a few thoughts and a few questions:

1.) I understand where this young man is coming from. After all..he is certainly entitled to take this teacher up on his challenge. And this sifu DID challenge the school where this young man studies.

2.) This master comes across as unprofessional(and mentally unstable). Why openly challenge ANY school? So unecessary! Do what you do..and let others do what they do. And let it go..

3.) There wasn't a need to edit the actual "fight"

My questions:

1.) This guy claims to be a "great-great-great-great-great grandmaster"??? Lay off the acid/crack/meth dude!! Clearly this is a grandiose statement!!!

2.) Why would a grandmaster x 5(!!!) challenge a school of any style of kung fu?

3.) What school did he challenge and what style?

4.) Why did he challenge the school?

5.) Why did the student of the sifu/master/grandmaster of the school which was challenged go to accept the challenge? Wasn't it more common for the SIFU himself/herself of the school to accept the challenge?

This master Hai Yang(spelling? It's late and I am tired) is a mentally unstable, vollatile and poor representative for ethical conduct in the martial arts. It's sad that he's making these self aggrandizing statements and even sadder that he seems suprised when someone takes him up on his unecessary challenge.

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Well..

I have a few thoughts and a few questions:

1.) I understand where this young man is coming from. After all..he is certainly entitled to take this teacher up on his challenge. And this sifu DID challenge the school where this young man studies.
true, but be honest - the fact that he walked in their asking for a "technical exchange" means that he is just as caught up in the Kung-Fu fantasy BS as anyone - you could tel he was all primed up for some sort of romantic fantasy experience of going in a challenging a rival school, etc., etc.; also, he was clearly going in expecting a "gentleman's" match, not realizing that if you do walk into someone's school it's not always going to be well received, and that one should be prepared to defend oneself the moment one makes one's intentions known; heck, I know at least two or three "old skool" dojos where, if someone did that, they'd get punched /kicked immediately before another word came out after "I want to fight"!

2.) This master comes across as unprofessional(and mentally unstable). Why openly challenge ANY school? So unecessary! Do what you do..and let others do what they do. And let it go..
agreed; but people have their issues, and many of them use MA more as a cheap psychotherapy initiative than anything else, and so they act out in context of this; usually the community has enough buffers to prevent actual confrontation, but in this case, the cultural circuit-breakers didn't work!

3.) There wasn't a need to edit the actual "fight"
agreed; moreover, doing so suggests some attempt at deception on the part of the video producer (e.g. - that Master Yang didn't get quite as "beaten down" as the video producer and his KFMF stooge "justadude" would have everyone believe)

My questions:

1.) This guy claims to be a "great-great-great-great-great grandmaster"??? Lay off the acid/crack/meth dude!! Clearly this is a grandiose statement!!!
you can say that; OTOH, if his students weren't so gullible, he wouldn't be able to get away with it! they might actually do some research and realize the contrivance; so clearly he's playing to the crowd here...

2.) Why would a grandmaster x 5(!!!) challenge a school of any style of kung fu?
don't know, don't care

rinse, repeat

see above

5.) Why did the student of the sifu/master/grandmaster of the school which was challenged go to accept the challenge? Wasn't it more common for the SIFU himself/herself of the school to accept the challenge?
ibid

This master Hai Yang(spelling? It's late and I am tired) is a mentally unstable, vollatile and poor representative for ethical conduct in the martial arts. It's sad that he's making these self aggrandizing statements and even sadder that he seems suprised when someone takes him up on his unecessary challenge.
TCMA is full of nutters; anyway, all I want is to see the actual exchange between him and Seth Green's doppelgänger; until that happens, their claims of dominance are highly suspect;

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 06:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsunYHXir84

at this point, sir, your posting here is highly suspect - based on the timing, content and tenor of your posts, it appears that you are nothing more than someone planted by the "challengers" to try to lend credence and objectivity to their position; it is clear that by having you state that you saw Master Yang get beat up it supposedly reinforces the EDITED video's claim to the same effect; your point is obviously to discredit Yang regardless of what happened in the part that was edited out, by pretending to be an disinterested third party;

nice try, but you are awarded the "epic fail"; now go away and troll somewhere else;

bawang
08-25-2010, 06:26 AM
the challengers were wing chuns so master yang hai wins by default.
also its pretty sad when u can tell they do wing chun just by looking at them

Scott R. Brown
08-25-2010, 10:10 AM
I don't have a problem with Hai Yang's behavior in any way, shape or form! I don't think he was unprofessional in any way.

A bunch of punks show up, act like PU$$IES and get what they have coming. End of story!

If the punks had outclassed him they wouldn't have edited the video or felt the need to tell him to back away. You tell someone to back away when you don't want to get hurt. When you have the upper hand you say something along the lines of, "If you keep coming on, I will give you more of the same!" If you are going to post an inconclusive video claiming someone else looked foolish, you show them looking foolish, you edit it severely because you are the one who looked foolish!

Posting the video, just proves what PU$$IES they are! I wonder if they will show up at my door with a little piece of paper to give me what for, for calling them PUSSIES!!!

I hope so!!

Xiao3 Meng4
08-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Not agreeing with the edit personally, I thought for a minute that they might be avoiding legal repercussions. Then again, the challengers freely admit to throwing the first punch, so an edit for those reasons is stupid.

...which leaves poor performance on the challenger's part as the main probability.

Dragonzbane76
08-25-2010, 10:36 AM
complete waste of 3 minutes watching that

sanjuro_ronin
08-25-2010, 12:41 PM
I would so much rather be watching 3 minutes of this:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/739343_f520.jpg

MartialDev
08-25-2010, 12:46 PM
I don't have a problem with Hai Yang's behavior in any way, shape or form! I don't think he was unprofessional in any way.

Agreed. He is entitled--by ethics and convention if not law--to issue challenges and to receive them. It is not some indicator of "mental instability" as a previous commenter said. He is not required to serve hostile visitors a cup of tea, like in some chop-socky movie.

Now, it is clear that he didn't take the challenge quite seriously enough. But it is also clear that the challengers were completely out of their depth.

They brag about landing a sucker punch on a self-identified expert, while seemingly unaware that it shows their own "expertise" to consist of throwing sucker punches.

Was this their idea of a "technical exchange", or did they lie about their intentions, or were they suddenly too afraid to go ahead with their initial ill-conceived plan?

I'm not impressed that they could hit someone who calls themselves a Master or Grandmaster. Any fighter can do that under the right set of conditions. But I am shocked that they would consider this event a proper challenge match and a proper victory.

Lucas
08-25-2010, 03:04 PM
anyone can get hit by a sucker punch. anyone.

PHILBERT
08-25-2010, 03:38 PM
I would so much rather be watching 3 minutes of this:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/739343_f520.jpg

I'd rather spend 3...hours, with that.

JB_ONE
08-25-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm not seeing how this could have been a sucker punch. These guys asked for a friendly sparring match. It was the so-called master who was saying he wanted to fight right now and appeared to me to me, to be the aggressor at first.

cerebus
08-25-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm not seeing how this could have been a sucker punch. These guys asked for a friendly sparring match. It was the so-called master who was saying he wanted to fight right now and appeared to me to me, to be the aggressor at first.

Actually, he appeared to be the aggressor throughout (and probably was so during the "blackout", hence the editing). But that's what happens when you challenge someone to fight in THEIR school.

Syn7
08-25-2010, 03:50 PM

if anyone came to my house and challenge me, i consider that to be an aggressive action... i would feel completely justified in knocking this person sensless and leaving them on the curb wondering what went wrong... although i would probably just laugh, say no and shut the door in their face... i mean, why would a be bothered to gratify them in any way shape or form??? the proper way to issue a school challenge is to deliver a declaration of intent in writing and offer to set a time and date... its the polite thing to do... not just show up and be like "lets do it then"...

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 04:32 PM
so you must be the latest "plant" from the challengers side, I guess since your friend "justadude" was outed :rolleyes:

if anyone came to my house and challenge me, i consider that to be an aggressive action... i would feel completely justified in knocking this person sensless and leaving them on the curb wondering what went wrong... although i would probably just laugh, say no and shut the door in their face... i mean, why would a be bothered to gratify them in any way shape or form??? the proper way to issue a school challenge is to deliver a declaration of intent in writing and offer to set a time and date... its the polite thing to do... not just show up and be like "lets do it then"...
agreed on all counts

JB_ONE
08-25-2010, 04:45 PM
so you must be the latest "plant" from the challengers side, I guess since your friend "justadude" was outed :rolleyes:

agreed on a counts

Why is that, because I don't have the same point of view as you? Sorry, but to me it didn't look like the master could handle himself. His own student had to pull the guy off him. Looked to me like he was lighting him up with punches. That's only my opinion.

Eric_H
08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Put up the whole video or it didn't happen. :cool:

YouKnowWho
08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
the proper way to issue a school challenge is to deliver a declaration of intent in writing and offer to set a time and date... its the polite thing to do... not just show up and be like "lets do it then"...

Time: a year later.
Place: an island.
Weapon: free of choice.
Rules: fight to death.

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Why is that, because I don't have the same point of view as you? Sorry, but to me it didn't look like the master could handle himself. His own student had to pull the guy off him. Looked to me like he was lighting him up with punches. That's only my opinion.

lol, what, exactly, is my "point of view"? in case you hadn't read the thread, the only perspective I have is that it seems somewhat suspect that the video challengers edited out the ENTIRE EXCHANGE and then draw conclusions based on the part that wasn't shown; otherwise I have had nothing to say about who could handle who one way or the other; as far as "lighting him up w/punches", what part of the vid was that? oh yeah, it wasn't shown, so it must have been in the EDITED OUT part; hmmm, how would one know the content thereof unless one had seen the unedited version... :rolleyes:

and the fact that your knee-jerk response was to assume that I was taking Yang's side when I clearly am not, is another strong suggestion that you are firmly in the "challengers" camp prior to posting here;

cerebus
08-25-2010, 05:06 PM

Trollish troll sounds like troll... :D

Syn7
08-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Time: a year later.
Place: an island.
Weapon: free of choice.
Rules: fight to death.

lol... what about time outs incase somebody gets a bloody nose??? a school challenge, to me, should be handled in the same way as a declaration of war...

JB_ONE
08-25-2010, 05:09 PM
lol, what, exactly, is my "point of view"? in case you hadn't read the thread, the only perspective I have is that it seems somewhat suspect that the video challengers edited out the ENTIRE EXCHANGE and then draw conclusions based on the part that wasn't shown; otherwise I have had nothing to say about who could handle who one way or the other; as far as "lighting him up w/punches", what part of the vid was that? oh yeah, it wasn't shown, so it must have been in the EDITED OUT part; hmmm, how would one know the content thereof unless one had seen the unedited version... :rolleyes:

and the fact that your knee-jerk response was to assume that I was taking Yang's side when I clearly am not, is another strong suggestion that you are firmly in the "challengers" camp prior to posting here;

All I did was give my opinion and you accuse me of being in someone's camp. Talk about a knee jerk response. I do agree the whole video should be shown, but based on what I saw, it's still my opinion.

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Trollish troll sounds like troll... :D

I think that JB_One, justadude and kido are all in the challengers camp, given their timely appearance as new posters specifically on these threads, and not having the typical tenor of most newbs (hi, new here, etc, etc); and their language seems not disimilar (e.g. - echoing the video in tone);

I think that they are supporters of the challenger (which is fine), but are trying to appear independent (which is not)

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM
All I did was give my opinion and you accuse me of being in someone's camp. Talk about a knee jerk response. I do agree the whole video should be shown, but based on what I saw, it's still my opinion.

great, so then, what SPECIFICALLY did you see that indicated Master Yang got "lit up" by punches? I'm not saying he didn't, but the video doesn't show that at all

and why don't you think the first blow wasn't, as you call it, a sucker punch? the video doesn't show the first punch - how would you know that?

and why do you characterize the interraction as the challenger showing up for a friendly match as being ok, and that yang's response was aggressive? I mean, objectively speaking if you show up at someone's school to fight, not giving any warning that you are coming by, interrupting their class, that's not an overture to a "friendy match" - it means you are there to fight, plain and simple; if it was a "friendly match", then it would have been arranged before hand and no contract would be necessary; clearly for some reason the guy showed up to try to hand yang his head or make him look bad (whatever, don't really care about the specifics of this)

and the fact that you refer to yang as a "so-called master", which is one of the points of contention of the challengers, that he is innappropriately building himself up as a master when he is not (in their estimation), you could have just as easiy given your opinion about yang's performance without alluding to his title, but you didn't; so you clearly have an agenda about which you are not being forthright

here's another question for ya JB - where do you live? Montreal by any chance?

gimmie a break; go troll elsewhere

JB_ONE
08-25-2010, 05:24 PM
great, so then, what SPECIFICALLY did you see that indicated Master Yang got "lit up" by punches? I'm not saying he didn't, but the video doesn't show that at all

and why don't you think the first blow wasn't, as you call it, a sucker punch? the video doesn't show the first punch - how would you know that?

and why do you characterize the interraction as the challenger showing up for a friendly match as being ok, and that yang's response was aggressive? I mean, objectively speaking if you show up at someone's school to fight, not giving any warning that you are coming by, interrupting their class, that's not an overture to a "friendy match" - it means you are there to fight, plain and simple; if it was a "friendly match", then it would have been arranged before hand and no contract would be necessary; clearly for some reason the guy showed up to try to hand yang his head or make him look bad (whatever, don't really care about the specifics of this)

and the fact that you refer to yang as a "so-called master", which is one of the points of contention of the challengers, that he is innappropriately building himself up as a master when he is you could have just as easiy given your opinion about yang's performance without alluding to his title, but you didn't; so you clearly have an agenda about which you are not being forthright

I'd prefer if you ask me the questions before going around accusing me like. You sound like an internet bully.

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 05:27 PM
I'd prefer if you ask me the questions before going around accusing me like.
great, so now that they have been asked, why don't you answer them?

You sound like an internet bully.
yeah, that would be me...:rolleyes:

omarthefish
08-25-2010, 05:32 PM
A couple of points that have really been bugging me in this little media war. The Wing Chun Nammies are a semi-religious cult who set out on a smear campaing against master Yang and it's bugs the heck out of me that nobody is bothering with the back story and just taking these little Wing Chun weenies word on what happened. To whit:

My questions:

1. Got it backwards. It was the Wing Chun idiots making up grandiose titles. This whole thing started when Mr. Yang wrote an article on etiquette and in particular, on silly titles that people give them selves in the west. He related a story of how he called a kung fu school on the phone once (unnamed in the article) and was not allowed to speak to the instructor because the instructor was a "grand master" and he had made the mistake of calling him "Mr. so and so". Furthermore, Mr. Yang apparently did not have a high enough rank to speak directly with a true "grandmaster". So Mr. Yang calls up again but this time introducing himself as "Master Yang" and when the secretary asks what rank he is Mr Yang quipped "Whatever his ranks it, mine is that 'plus three'" This time they put him through.

The gist of his original article was that, in China, nobody refers to themself as "master so and so" or even "Shifu so and so". Mr. Yang wrote an article about how silly it is to give yourselve grandiose titles and THAT is what upset the Wing Chun school.

ironic h?

2. See above. Mr. Yang challenged nobody and even refused to get involved online. He relayed a message through his student that if they had a beef they should come to the school in person but that he had no desire to get involved with internet wars.

ironic again. :o

3. See number 2. The school that threw the hissy fit was the Nam something or other "orthodox" Wing Chun school in Montreal.

4. Once again, (third time now) he didn't. He only criticized the use of grandiose titles and did not even mention their school by name.

5. Yet again, Mr. Yang did not challenge their school. He wrote and article about manners which they complained about. He then tried to call them on the phone to clear things up and they said that he, a lowly instructor with no "grand master" title was not worthy of direct conversation with their Sifu. He then wrote an article about that, without naming names of course, and they stormed his school.

This Master Hai Yang(spelling? It's late and I am tired) is a mentally unstable, vollatile and poor representative for ethical conduct in the martial arts. It's sad that he's making these self aggrandizing statements and even sadder that he seems suprised when someone takes him up on his unecessary challenge
Absolutely not.

Throughout this all, Master Yang has been a perfect gentleman and this other school has been slandering his good name. The entire backstory posted on this thread, on youtube and elsewhere is completley made up BS which tells a story 180 degrees opposite of what happened.

No wonder they had to edit the video. They are embarrassing little spineless maggots.

cerebus
08-25-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm warnin' ya Taai Gihk Yan, "Stay back! Stay back!"

*lights go out. sounds of scuffling and hitting*

*lights come back on. JB_One is against the wall still repeating "Stay back! Stay back!"*

JB_One: It's my opinion that I kicked his azz! *sniffle, cry*

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 05:36 PM
nice post Omar;

apparently, the challenger's m.o. is to come on the forum acting as "objective" third parties trying to support what was seen on the video; which is fine, good luck w/that, clearly everyone is on to them already;

personally, i don't know the back story, I don't really care at all, but I do object to newbs coming on and blowing smoke up the forum's butt...:D:D:D

taai gihk yahn
08-25-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm warnin' ya Taai Gihk Yan, "Stay back! Stay back!"

*lights go out. sounds of scuffling and hitting*

*lights come back on. JB_One is against the wall still repeating "Stay back! Stay back!"*

JB_One: It's my opinion that I kicked his azz! *sniffle, cry*

hey, I'm just trying to help him hone his trolling skillz for the next forum they try to media blitz...;)

cerebus
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Omarthefish has challenged and b1tchslapped the correct into unconsciousness. He wins the Internetz!

JB_ONE
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE]great, so then, what SPECIFICALLY did you see that indicated Master Yang got "lit up" by punches? I'm not saying he didn't, but the video doesn't show that at all

I saw the guy getting punched right at the end. I don't know what you saw

because he was in the guy's face

a
nd why do you characterize the interraction as the challenger showing up for a friendly match as being ok, and that yang's response was aggressive? I mean, objectively speaking if you show up at someone's school to fight, not giving any warning that you are coming by, interrupting their class, that's not an overture to a "friendy match" - it means you are there to fight, plain and simple; if it was a "friendly match", then it would have been arranged before hand and no contract would be necessary; clearly for some reason the guy showed up to try to hand yang his head or make him look bad (whatever, don't really care about the specifics of this)

I don't blame Yang for getting aggressive in a situation like that.

and the fact that you refer to yang as a "so-called master", which is one of the points of contention of the challengers, that he is innappropriately building himself up as a master when he is not (in their estimation), you could have just as easiy given your opinion about yang's performance without alluding to his title, but you didn't; so you clearly have an agenda about which you are not being forthright

Didn't look like he handled the challenger to me. That's all.

I've never even been to Canada

cerebus
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Oh, and it's the Nam Anh Vietnamese "Orthodox" Shaolin Wing Chun school that Omar is referring to.

omarthefish
08-25-2010, 05:47 PM
And here is the article that offended the Nam Anh guys:

http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9824

The relevant part, the part where Mr. Yang allegedly calls himself a "grand grand master" is here:

YH (Myself, a short form of Yang Hai, which is my Chinese name): Hello, Wudang Internal.
N (symbol of the caller, or N means “name it by yourself”): Who am I talking with?

YH: My name is Hai Yang, you are talking with me.
N: I got your message, whom do you want to talk with in our association?

YH: Oh, good to know you got my message and thank you for calling back. I just want to talk with Mr.xxxx, in order to have a friendly communication for private issue.
N: There is no xxxx here! No!

YH: Really? Did I call a wrong number? Are you the xxxx school?
N: Yes, We have Grand Master xxxx, not Mr.xxxx. If you want to talk with him, you have to call him Grand Master!

YH: What?... Do I have to call him Grand Master? I just call him name with the title of Mr., is it not enough?
N: No Sir, not enough! you have to call him Grand Master!

YH: I am just using his real name, when he goes to see his doctor, he will just use his real name as xxxx, when he shows his passport to custom, his name is just xxxx. There is no such official title as Grand Master...
N: But you are in martial art community, you have to call him Grand Master! Otherwise...

YH: Wait, if I do not call him Grand Master, then what will happen?
N: You will not be able to talk with him! Are you a Grand Master?

YH: I do not think I will use this title by myself, and I do not think anyone should force others to call him with this title. Some people call me Grand Master in China, but I do NOT ask people call me that, nor force them.
N: No Sir, you have to call him Grand Master!
What is your level? You Ranking? How many stripes are on your belt?

YH: What are you talking about? Level? Ranking? Stripes? What is that? Do I have to have that?
N: You are a total beginner! You don’t even understand these terms!

YH: I understand these terms but I do not think I have anyone of them, and it is the first time people ask me about this when I just want to talk with someone.
N: You are just a beginner, because you have no rank, level and stripes! I can not help you much.

YH: But I just want to talk with xxxx for friendly communication in order to prevent unpleasant things to happen again...
N: No Sir, you have to call him Grand Master first, then, I will talk about other things with you.

YH: (speechless.... and politely hang up the phone after saying thank you and good bye).

After 10 minutes of self-calming and creative problem-solving brainstorm, I dialled their number.

YH: Hello, My name is Hai Yang, I am a Grand Grand Grand Grand Grand master in Kung Fu, I am in “Plus 3” level of martial art.
N: (another person from the same school): OK, I can help you now.

YH: Please write my name down and put the 5 Grands in front of the word Master, do not miss any of them. There are 5 Grands!
N: Yes, and what does “Plus 3” mean?

H:Oh, it means that any people in front of me, no matter which level or ranking he/she has, you should add 3 based on their current level. For example, if xxxx level is 9, mine will be 12. Very simple. You do not need a calculator for this simple math.
N: Yes, I got it, I have written it down...do not worry...

Then, I repeated the same request and the person at that line said that she will give this note to xxxx and the chief instructor may contact me in the future.

The Nam school was not named but they obviously recognized that it was referring to them which I guess kind of proves it's a true story now doesn't it.

dcrjradmonish
08-25-2010, 07:07 PM
To be honest I’m not impressed at all with all these young guys challenging older guys no matter the rank the old man has. I mean it’s just a cheap way to gain recognition. It wouldn’t be any different than any one of us going to Muhammad ali home and issuing a challenge and sucker punching him before he could get his guard up. Then we could go around and say we just whipped the greatest. ( yes that’s a sick thought so his picking fights with the elderly no matter what they may say or not say. Goes back to that saying sticks and stones may break my bones but name calling doesn’t hurt).

YouKnowWho
08-25-2010, 07:18 PM
To be honest I’m not impressed at all with all these young guys challenging older guys no matter the rank the old man has. I mean it’s just a cheap way to gain recognition. It wouldn’t be any different than any one of us going to Muhammad ali home and issuing a challenge and sucker punching him before he could get his guard up. Then we could go around and say we just whipped the greatest. ( yes that’s a sick thought so his picking fights with the elderly no matter what they may say or not say. Goes back to that saying sticks and stones may break my bones but name calling doesn’t hurt).

Agree with you 100% there. If you want to challenge someone, you should ask the other person (not you) to set up time and place in order to be proper. Anybody can get old or get sick someday. If we allow this kind of behavior to continue, it won't be good for our CMA community.

On the other hand, this may be the best reason for us to continue our CMA training in our old age. We just can't let a 20 years old one day knocks on our door and beat us up when we are 80 years old.

LaterthanNever
08-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Fair enough Omarthefish..

and yeah..I agree. But keep in mind, someone sent me the link(obviously the edited version and hence..the edited sequence of what really went down). It's analagous to (and lo and behold..what style gets the black eye because of this? Ding..Ding.Ding..Wing Chun/Wing Tsun) the video circulated years ago where Emin Bozetepe "defeats" William Cheung. Supposedly there was a whole bunch of other stuff that you see in the complete version leading up to where Emin sucker punches Cheung and before it turned out to be a watered down MMA match.

So..for the Chunners..shame on you! :p

"also its pretty sad when u can tell they do wing chun just by looking at them "

Now this is truly unique. You mean I can see a guy who studies Hung Ga or Bak Mei or Ba Gua just by looking at them?(without them doing a form or wearing a shirt that identifies their school/style?).

Whatever mystical Dit Da formula you are on..please share it with me!! LOL

Scott R. Brown
08-25-2010, 08:41 PM
A couple of points that have really been bugging me in this little media war. The Wing Chun Nammies are a semi-religious cult who set out on a smear campaing against master Yang and it's bugs the heck out of me that nobody is bothering with the back story and just taking these little Wing Chun weenies word on what happened. To whit:.....

Touche'!

personally, i don't know the back story, I don't really care at all, but I do object to newbs coming on and blowing smoke up the forum's butt...:D:D:D

Yeah!! Blowing things up people's butts is bawang's job here!!

Wait in line dude and watch the master at work!

I don't know how anyone can infer defeat upon Yang's part when the challengers are begging him to stay away at the end of the video! Like I said before, if you had just trounced someone you wouldn't be begging someone to stay away, you would be threatening them with more of the same!:rolleyes:

KC Elbows
08-27-2010, 07:55 AM
The lamest part is coming to take part in a challenge, avoiding calling it that, calling it "a technical exchange" when you clearly wanted a challenge, and then complaining when the other guy gets in your grill.

Never mind bringing a guy with paperwork.

Never mind pretending to happen to be a new student at the school that just happened to be there on the exact same day, knew where to find an old thread about the guy, knew where to find the video, et al. Every one, a total coward move.

I'm a grand grand grand master, I've got so many stripes on my clothes, they call my taiji "penitentiary style taiji". I've got stripes in between the stripes, I've got stripes across stripes, my uniform has so many stripes, I just went with plaid, and patches, too; if you came across me, you'd think I was a Nascar driver from Scotland, what with all the patches and plaid. If I call your teacher, he has to call me "My Lord" or I will give him the Confucian whatfor so hard, he'll feel it in his @ssknuckle every time he scoots his feet out to do his Wing Chun forms.

I look forward to appearing in your next film, editted for internet, of course.

Additionally, I'd like to encourage the other grand grand masters, the grand grand grand grand masters, those with stripes(horizontal/vertical, or diagonal), patches, those with malformed hands, feet, or privates from insane iron body methods, you know, everyone who's legit, to PM these guys to get in contact with their teacher in order to set up an internaational exchange of paper work and "please back aways"(this is kinda like a holla). They can visit a school a week, and inform us all through heavily edited videos. I'm sure they would be willing to learn how to say "please back away" in other languages, so, if you have a website, a schoolfront, a warehouse, or just meet with bikers in a local park, please, please contact them, and let them know that you'd like to speak to their master, or grand master, I believe they follow the golden graham master or some such thing(whereas real men prefer to street savvy of Master Sugar Bear, or the gum tearing power of Captain Crunch Punch), regardless, PM these new members, and I'm sure they will be happy to visit with paperwork and requests for backing away during your class time.

justadude103
08-27-2010, 11:11 AM
I was there!!! as a visitor that day!

I told before that Master Yang has taken a serious beating.

How can some people still beleive he won? Maybe some admirator of yang hai who beleive in his invincible chi power.

Three Harmonies
08-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Son, if you think that is a "serious beating" you have no ****ing clue what is really entailed in a "serious beating."

And quit being a douche... it is obvious you have some sort of agenda here, otherwise what is the point of you all of the sudden posting the vid!?

In the end you would be respected a bit more if you were just honest and forthright.

Wing Chunners.... douche waffles of the universe!

JAB

KC Elbows
08-27-2010, 11:20 AM

How can some people still beleive he won? Maybe some admirator of yang hai who beleive in his invincible chi power.

"Serious beating"? He was standing there at the end.

Admiration? I don't even know the guy, but when you edit the video and nothing can be seen, why should we trust you?

That someone comes for a challenge, doesn't admit it's a challenge, gets in one scuffle and, after maybe one hit is exchanged and everyone is CLEARLY still able to fight, gets out of dodge, like the guy in the video did, it doesn't suggest much of a fight occured at all, and it suggested the three coming into the school had no clear idea what they were planning on doing. It's called a scuffle, not a fight, and you're called a troll.

Maybe this passes for evidence of your school's superiority in your school, but here, it makes you look silly.

sanjuro_ronin
08-27-2010, 11:42 AM
In all fairness, a serious beating in WC circles is a slap fight between 98lbs girls.
The fact that someone's hair was a bit messed up = a serious beating in WC.
:D

Lucas
08-27-2010, 11:51 AM
....serious beating....i didnt see anyone coughing up blood or puking up swallowed broken teeth...no broken bones, no swelling of the face to mimic the look of our favorite buddy corky....

taai gihk yahn
08-27-2010, 12:02 PM
You were there?!?!?!? as a visitor that day?!?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?

although, it may well be that you were there - that's not hard to believe, since you could easily have posed as a "prospective student"; and then you came onto this and other forums (hi there, "montrealtaijidude" from RSF forum, lol) as a so-called objective 3rd party to report on Yang getting "beaten";

lol...troll...

I told before that Master Yang has taken a serious beating
lol, dude, some scratches on the face is not a serious beating;

How can some people still beleive he won?
who said anything about him winning? it doesn't look like anything conclusive occurred as a result; especially as the video is EDITED, you putz

Maybe some admirator of yang hai who beleive in his invincible chi power.
FYI, only I have the Invincible Chi Power™ (see? I even trademarked it, which, around here, denotes some serious gravitas and large scrotal mass); if you don't believe, stick your finger in ur butt; now, lick it; it's warm, right? see, my chi projection warmed ur asz from 1,000's of miles away...

Maybe this passes for evidence of your school's superiority in your school, but here, it makes you look silly.
like this?
http://rlv.zcache.com/goofy_geek_troll_photosculpture-p153982320043955866qdjh_400.jpg

douche waffles
lol, he said "douche waffles"
(are those served before or after the b1tch cakes?)

KC Elbows
08-27-2010, 12:02 PM
In all fairness, a serious beating in WC circles is a slap fight between 98lbs girls.
The fact that someone's hair was a bit messed up = a serious beating in WC.
:D

LOL!

I've come to the conclusion that having so many spellings for their system has created a language distinct to wing chun, where everyone is known by their initials and brushing one's teeth will eventually be blown into a legend, with constant cries of, "What would our drug using, hard liquor imbibing, prostitute engaging gangster teachers think of this mess?"

Three Harmonies
08-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Awesome Sanjuro!!!!! :D Too sad, but oh so too true!!!!!

Taai
***** cakes can be an appetizer to the douche waffle if you wish. Really all depends on the size of the cake in the *****, or is it ***** in the cake. Always get those confused!

YouKnowWho
08-27-2010, 02:49 PM

In most fight, I like to take at least 3 punches on my face just to wake me up.

What? The fight is over? Wait! I just finish my "warm up" here. Come back here. It's my turn now.

Lucas
08-27-2010, 03:23 PM
In most fight, I like to take at least 3 punches on my face just to wake me up

LOL, cracking me up!

we have ourselves a Real Man© here

justadude103
08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes, it is true that the little guy didnt KO master Yang. This is propably due the the internal power of Yang Hai.

But Yang hai wasnt able to block ANYTHING. If the challenger was a little more strong, the result might be devastating

omarthefish
08-27-2010, 07:36 PM
You're just not getting it are you.

You guys humiliated yourselves through this whole debacle.

Nobody's buying what you are selling.

Your "challenge" backfired.

LaterthanNever
08-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Justadude,

If you REALLY believed in the superiority of your Nam Anh Wing Chun, you would show the WHOLE UNEDITED fight.

I've watched the clip about 10 times. Besides a few scratches on his face..Yang Hai seems just fine. The challenger though has a bloody left hand and is still pushing Yang Hai away saying "stand back"(or is it "stay back?).

So..I'm not impressed with your "claim" or winning..nor am I impressed with your claim that Yai Hang got a "beating".

Show the whole clip or shut your mouth.

An even better idea is to have Master Hai Yang fight again..but have him fight at least a sifu level or higher of your style.

Then we can see your "superiority"..

Xiao3 Meng4
08-27-2010, 07:58 PM
At 1:25, as the video fades out, we see the Nammy launch forward. The benches are to the right.

At 1:34 the video fades back in, and we see the Nammy up against the wall with the benches.

Regardless of superficial strikes, Yang appeared to have the positional advantage, having backed the Nammy up against the wall near the door.

I wonder if Yang was trying to eject him from the premises...

Syn7
08-27-2010, 08:01 PM
yeah, once again, dude had some scratches... thats all i saw... i dunno what kind of whitewashed p u s s y f u c k hood yall come from but where i come from a beatdown means you dont get up without help... to put this vid up, try to make one school look bad, censor the part we all need to see to see who did better, and then tell us we should learn a lesson from that??? what kind of high horse pedestal up the a s s m o t h e r f u c k e r s even act like that... yall should really come explain yourselves... for your sifus sake... its his rep, not yours... step up and account for yourselves... and lets have the rest of the vid... i mean, come on...:rolleyes:

you guys are off the meter when it comes to the whole dress up and formality thang huh... thats ok i guess... its not what im used to, we are about the fighting arts at our school, no formalities aside from the greetings and leaving... right fist left hand, like everyone else... but thats it... we arent formal at all unless we're at a function doing a performance or a lion dance, or both... then we follow suit, the tone set by the event... sometimes they are very formal, others its not at all... the best are the street festivals... walking down a major street with a giant wicker lion puppet on ur head is great!!!:D

ps... love the belts:eek:

Scott R. Brown
08-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes, it is true that the little guy didnt KO master Yang. This is propably due the the internal power of Yang Hai.

But Yang hai wasnt able to block ANYTHING. If the challenger was a little more strong, the result might be devastating

UH HUH!!! Riiiiiight.....and we are going to take YOUR word on that? You are the idiot here, NOT us! You guys are a bunch of pu$$ies and are lucky you didn't go to a hardcore school, or you would still be in intensive care!

You think whining "stay back" will get everyone to believe you won the fight?:rolleyes:

Xiao3 Meng4
08-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Something else I just noticed: before the "fight", the aggressor had a watch on his left wrist - after the "fight", he didn't - which means that Yang was doing SOMETHING during the blackout. I still maintain that he was trying to manhandle him out the door without striking him.

Also the wound on the Nammy's finger actually looks worse than Yang's face - and I've yet to see a good shot of the Nammy's right hand. Wouldn't it be priceless if he was wearing a ring?? :p

EDIT: No ring. He lost his watch for sure, though... may be broken.

Syn7
08-27-2010, 08:25 PM
oh wait... so was this challenge yang supposedly made a direct challenge to that school? or was it an open challenge to any school???

Scott R. Brown
08-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Something else I just noticed: before the "fight", the aggressor had a watch on his left wrist - after the "fight", he didn't - which means that Yang was doing SOMETHING during the blackout. I still maintain that he was trying to manhandle him out the door without striking him.

Also the wound on the Nammy's finger actually looks worse than Yang's face - and I've yet to see a good shot of the Nammy's right hand. Wouldn't it be priceless if he was wearing a ring?? :p

If that is the case that would also explain why it looked like he got tagged, but the pu$$ies kept begging him to stay back. Like I keep saying, you don't beg someone to stay back when you dominated them, even if you tagged them and they never struck you. Begging is a sign of fear!

Xiao3 Meng4
08-27-2010, 08:26 PM
According to RSF it seems they simply felt insulted by his articles and deemed those the "challenge."

Syn7
08-27-2010, 08:30 PM
so they were offended by an open challenge in an article??? coupled with a rude phone call? so this in thier mind gave justification to go to another school and pick a fight??? you know theres a word for people like that... they just look worse and worse... the attitude, overwealming formality, their belts and other PJ's, the c o c k y sifu sitting in a pimp chair who is only missing an opium pipe and long finger nails...??? it all paints a pretty ugly picture... sounds like they all watched big trouble in little china too much...

Scott R. Brown
08-27-2010, 08:30 PM
According to RSF it seems they simply felt insulted by his articles and deemed those the "challenge."

Even more wussie...."You hurt my feelings so I will reek revenge on you and your family!" These guys have been watching too many 80's Shaw Brothers movies!:rolleyes:

Xiao3 Meng4
08-27-2010, 08:33 PM
If that is the case that would also explain why it looked like he got tagged, but the pu$$ies kept begging him to stay back. Like I keep saying, you don't beg someone to stay back when you dominated them, even if you tagged them and they never struck you. Begging is a sign of fear!

If anyone watches "Lie To Me" (great show,) at 1:52 in the video we see a very nice expression of fear on the Seth Green Nammy. The other dude is grinning but is not enjoying himself - could be high anxiety.

omarthefish
08-27-2010, 09:06 PM
so they were offended by an open challenge in an article??? coupled with a rude phone call? so this in thier mind gave justification to go to another school and pick a fight??? you know theres a word for people like that... they just look worse and worse... the attitude, overwealming formality, their belts and other PJ's, the c o c k y sifu sitting in a pimp chair who is only missing an opium pipe and long finger nails...??? it all paints a pretty ugly picture... sounds like they all watched big trouble in little china too much...
No.

For the nth time on this board: There was no challegenge, open or otherwise. What happened was:

1. Some guy starts a thread on "Orthodox Wing Chun" and most of the RSF folks make fun of it calling its self "Orthodox"
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9658&p=164569&hilit=orthodox+wing+chun#p164569

2. About 2 weeks later some new guy registers on the forum to tell us that he used to train with the "Orthodox WC" people and that they are a cult like group of nuts who are not to be trusted and we should ignore their stuff in the future. This is the thread where the nammies start breeding like tribbles and some of them register under multiple names so that they can present "objective outside views". It goes on for 23 pages and warnings are issued by the mods and the thread is locked.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9694&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

3. Yang Hai hears about the bruhaha brewing and decides to call the Nammie school and try and talk things out. He gets brushed off because he doesn't have enough stripes on his belt and he writes this article:

4. Another nammie registers and starts yet another thread because it came out on the last one that Yang Hai has some students who are ex-nammites. He opens the thread with a story that was related about how "Master" Nam had sexually harrassed a number of the female students. He got the story from his girlfriend who was one of those previously harrassed. The nammites are warned to stop starting threads on these topics and the first round of bannings that I noticed starts. Also, the first talk of challenges starts up. . . between posters. Kind of "my dad could beat up your dad" sort of thing. The thread is locked, just like all the others.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9668&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

5. The nammites start ANOTHER thread, this time in response to Yang's article. They act all amazed that Yang (born and raised in a kung fu family in mainland China) doesn't even know how to properly address a "grandmaster" and shocked that he got upset on the phone when he (Yang) was told he, a lowly unranked nobody, could not talk directly to their exalted master unless he had proper rank....thus confirming Yang's account of the phone call.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

6. They finally work up the guys to go over in person and show Mr. Yang what's what....except instead they get embarrassed and humiliated first in person and then later online because everyone can see what a bunch of moonies they are.

Miss anything? Of course I did. Some of those threads I linked are over 20 pages long.

:p

Syn7
08-27-2010, 09:14 PM
oh yeah, i got that much... i read it before and i did go thru the rsf crap but i t was alot so i admit i skipped ahead here and there;)...

but they insist there was a challenge, so i was curious as to how they seemed to think there was one and where and when... youknowhatimsayin??? they seemed to think so and i was asking what they thought the challende was... not necessarily what really happened... i want their perspective and justifications for actring like t w a t s... but thanx anyways... do you know? they just say "challenge"...

omarthefish
08-27-2010, 10:36 PM
On one of the longer threads, when they started trashing each others skill based on video clips, one of Yang's students said that instead of whining on the Internet they should just drop by the school because they were like, right in the same part of the country. They're both in Montreal and Montreal is not that big.

THAT was the so called "challenge". An invitation to check their teacher out in person rather than just trashing him on the Internet.

justadude103
08-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Omar fish,
read carefully
Its not master Nam who sexually harassed and abused students, its franklin eyelom.

Anyway. Master yang get beat because he was looking for trouble and he his a charlatan. He is so stupid to listen a guy like juan alvarez.

Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face.

The fact is that everybody who was there, including master yang himself, know what happened, and that s enough. So some can learn from this experience, or keep lying to themselves.

Im out

Scott R. Brown
08-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Omar fish,
read carefully
Its not master Nam who sexually harassed and abused students, its franklin eyelom.

Anyway. Master yang get beat because he was looking for trouble and he his a charlatan. He is so stupid to listen a guy like juan alvarez.

Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face.

The fact is that everybody who was there, including master yang himself, know what happened, and that s enough. So some can learn from this experience, or keep lying to themselves.

Im out

If you dolts had any class you wouldn't have posted the video at all. By deleting part of it makes it look like you are the ones with something to hide.

The only ones looking foolish are you guys. The fact you don't even see you look foolish makes you IDIOTS look even more hapless, foolish, childish!

justadude103
08-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah, yeah, Scott

Good night

Xiao3 Meng4
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
What, "Once Upon A Time in China" isn't available in French or something?

It's common knowledge that both parties get to attack 3 times. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoFeCcNNduI) ;) Your guy attacked once, sucked, and called it quits before even using up his other chances, let alone facing Yang's attacks. :rolleyes:

The Story So Far:

1:25 - A Nammy is backing away from Yang. He is wearing a wristwatch on his left wrist. The door is to the right, behind Yang. As the screen fades to black, we see the nammy begin to rush in (check the body language and sudden shift in momentum)

Suspicious Blackout

1:34 - Yang has the Nammy crowded against the benches by the door. We see the Nammy punch Yang once, and then Yang's student steps in.

Completely Predictable Scuffle Ensues.

1:51 - Yang, without his glasses and a cut on his cheek (probably from the glasses) loudly states "it's one on one" and advances towards the Nammy (who has an injury to his finger, is missing his watch, looks fearful and is saying "stay back")

The rest - Yang, regaining his professionalism, asks one of his students to call the police.

Conclusion: Yang initially attempted to eject the assailant from the room, then decided he wanted to never let him leave the room again, then came to his senses and called the cops. In all, he was more than the Nammies wanted to handle.

Im out

Oh, so soon?

omarthefish
08-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Omar fish,
read carefully

Oh.

Like that makes it ok. :rolleyes:

LaterthanNever
08-28-2010, 04:27 AM
"Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face."

:eek::rolleyes::o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Lame!! L-A-M-E!! About as lame as something can be!! On Par with Shaolin-Do's claim that Sin Kwang The is the "grandmaster of the shaolin temple" and that he knows "over 900 styles".

Sir,

The fact of the matter is...a MUCH more likely scenario is..Yang Hai was more than likely not "beaten" up at all. Certainly a few scratches on his face does not qualify as a victory.

If Master Yang Hai was as beaten as badly as you claim, there is nothing to lose at all for posting the whole clip. THE ONLY logical reason for your not posting it is because there was no victory by the Nam Anh folks..plain and simple.

A much more accurate statement was that it was not shown because to do so would be an embarrasment to the Nam Ahn wing chun people.

Me thinks..the Nam Ahn people have something to hide. And me also thinks..that it would be great to have some of Master Yang Hai's students to report what ACTUALLY went down.

Three Harmonies
08-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Oh... well... if it was compassion that kept us from seeing Yang get his ass handed to him.... well that is totally different :rolleyes:

French Canadians already do not have a good reputation for being tough, you guys are not making things better!

JAB

taai gihk yahn
08-28-2010, 08:45 AM
http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58199

Syn7
08-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Omar fish,
read carefully

so this sifu had some skinner teaching at his school???

Student: what does the true master do when he has an abusive student or instructor at his school?
Master: a true master would have no such scumbag representing his school..!

so was this guy only there for a few months then they realised he was a bad seed??? or did it take years and some complaints to realise he was bad news???

shrub
08-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Justadude - I thought you said you were just an innocent bystander?

Xiao3 Meng4
08-29-2010, 07:18 PM
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

??????????

taai gihk yahn
08-29-2010, 07:23 PM
??????????

well, either Youtube has instituted a minimal IQ requirement for posting vids or Seth Green complained that the challenger was making him look bad...

diego
08-29-2010, 08:19 PM
??????????

:confused::eek: syn did you dl this? is it the nam guys from the BM video you made me so confused?.

Syn7
08-29-2010, 10:18 PM
yeah you remember the nam anh guys? theres a bald white guy with a giant head doing supgee with a stiff back??? then theres the skinnier asian cat with glasses... they have those fancy yinyang belts... they went to a wudang school run by a master yang and picked a fight and ran a smear campaign but only showed the drama on film and blacked out the fight then claimed they beat his ass... what he really had was a scratched face... but who knows who did better, its been censored... stupid... cant you get all the pages on ur phone??? just read the montreal thread and any thread with yang or justadude103 in it and you'll see for yourself...

oh and nam anh does wing chun aswell as "pei mei"... maybe more, i dunno... but yeah thats them on the sup gee utube vid...

Syn7
08-29-2010, 10:22 PM
maybe yang made the request to be romoved... i downloaded the vid coz it was easier to slow it down that way to examine it... so its not lost for good...:D

anyone wants it, just ask...

MartialDev
08-30-2010, 12:11 AM
It would be funnier to remake the original video on xtranormal.

justadude103
08-30-2010, 07:15 AM
yeah you remember the nam anh guys? theres a bald white guy with a giant head doing supgee with a stiff back??? then theres the skinnier asian cat with glasses... they have those fancy yinyang belts... they went to a wudang school run by a master yang and picked a fight and ran a smear campaign but only showed the drama on film and blacked out the fight then claimed they beat his ass... what he really had was a scratched face... but who knows who did better, its been censored... stupid... cant you get all the pages on ur phone??? just read the montreal thread and any thread with yang or justadude103 in it and you'll see for yourself...

oh and nam anh does wing chun aswell as "pei mei"... maybe more, i dunno... but yeah thats them on the sup gee utube vid...

WHAT??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXf3MotppNw

taai gihk yahn
08-30-2010, 07:25 AM
WHAT??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXf3MotppNw

oh, so you are aware of how everyone feels about you and your "neutral" claims...:rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
08-30-2010, 09:36 AM
oh, so you are aware of how everyone feels about you and your "neutral" claims...:rolleyes:

Uh......I think its spelled, ..."p...s...y...c...h...o".... claims!!!!!

Xiao3 Meng4
08-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Justadude103 must be suffering from Socially Triggered Underyling Psychological Infantile Disorder.

Syn7
09-07-2010, 06:53 PM
i was kinda hoping some nam anh guys would come by and give us some more info... i guess they're happy with misinformation, disinformation and heresay... speaks volumes... yet doesnt answer the questions i wanted answers to... also im pretty curious about vietnamese bakmei... it looks like clc to me, form wise anyways... mos def aint fatsan bak mei... do they consider themselves a whole seperate branch altogether???

he also calls his bak mei orthodox... which is basically insulting every other line... he has the best wing chun and bak mei, the original stiuff and everyone else wishes they were him as they wait for crumbs at his feet that are resting on a pedastel as he reclines like a pimp in his big dragon chair(dude needs a stool to get in the chair and rest his feet, thats how big this fukcing chair is)... these cats are unreal... they may be obnoxious and irritating, but i am curious none the less... he's very vague about the specifics of his history on his website...

so any of you big belt playaz wanna come and drop a line or two, that would be most gracious of you... throw some crumbs maaan... im in vancouver, so a personal visit isnt gonna happen... and you'd have to hogtie me to get me to step one foot in quebec... the history is cool and the old buildings are neat but it isnt enough to offeset how annoyed i get around most french people...:p
but then maybe the ones that stay home are the cool ones... all i know is 9 out or 10 frenchmen i meet on the westcoast is a junkie or a douchebag or a junkie douchebag...;)

Three Harmonies
09-08-2010, 07:21 AM
QFT in regards to the Quebecoise!!! Too funny, but kinda sad and true!

Syn7
09-08-2010, 02:19 PM
its an odd phenomenon... i try not to generalize people but in this case the examples unfortunately are just overwhelming...

Three Harmonies
09-09-2010, 07:14 AM
I could not agree more brother! I have had only one or two good interactions with French Canadians. Otherwise... not really positive!

JAB

Syn7
09-09-2010, 09:11 PM
lol... i have some french friends, theyre good people... but i still give em all a hard time... i was exagerating a bit before... maybe like 3 and 10 i meet arent douchebags:D lol my friend leon gets the brunt of it... he can dish it and take it... so its all good...

so back to topic..... where are the yang guys??? and the nam anh guys??? i wanna hear more about why their lines of bak mei is "orthodox"? like what makes it more real than the rest??? seems like pure hubris and unsubstantiated claims to me... they are so vague on the website about some stuff...

KC Elbows
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Careful what you ask for, after all, whatcha gonna do when you've got a skinny passive aggresive guy asking you to fight while asking you to stay back? Huh?

Cause that's how they roll. The real masters will ask you to do four contradictory things at once, then POW, they get a lucky but indecisive hit on you. That's how you know the orthodox bak mei from the other fake stuff. A fake bak mei master will be satisfied beating you up, while the orthodox ones won't be satisfied until your bewildered and slightly bruised.

Water-quan
01-25-2011, 07:58 AM
I believe the term is: "nothing to see here"

I think it was rude and stupid of the twits to walk in and demand a contract signing.

I think it was a demonstration of a lack of skill on Yang Hai's part to become emotional as he did.

Nobody won and they all winded up looking silly.

that's my observation.

for Yang Hai, you need to work on regulating your emotions and to not be upset by challenge punks. Next time, rip up the contract and tell them to get out of your school.

recognize. :)

Really, anyone who is engaging in illegal fights is well out of time and place in this day and age - and that includes all the idiots who try to defend their bogus martial arts by threatening other people in to not daring to say they are bogus. And that includes Yang Hai, who has been vocal in the past, demanding that anyone who doesn't think he's the real deal turn up and have a fight with him. So - basically - you're right, people do reap what they sow - but that includes Yang Hai who got exactly what he literally asked for.

And the message here is that his martial art failed, in this instant, to help him win against this challenger - although, like Cerebrus, one can always pretend that the fact that he didn't get even more seripusly beaten indicates some kind of victory. Perosnally, I think it's probaly that the other guy wasn't so great either - and that's the only reason there wasn't a more serious outcome.

There again, I still say this kind of activity is moronic in a day and age where youcan just step on the mat and do someheavy contact sparring leagally - but, this kind of crap happens when you try to bully the world in to respecting you, instead of earning any respect that you, for what ever reason, desire.

Water-quan
01-25-2011, 08:11 AM
It may actually have been. That might be why the challengers felt it necessary to black out the whole fight...

That's just invention. You're right to insist that we should be careful about judging this video until we've actually seen it - but at the time, even his own student Mixjourneyman was - effectively - tacitly acknowledging that he got slapped around, and was desperately trying to push the angle of 'the other guy is a bum for doing this' - which he is, as anyone is who attacks people - but that doesn't change the fact that up until your revisionist version of events, there appeared to be a fairly common consensus that Yang Hai came out of this pretty bad.

I would also question how this video was removed - as, there are lots of fights on youtube. My experience is that when the video goes missing, someone who was embarrassed complained and had it pulled. Of course, that might, equally, have been the other guy.

Water-quan
01-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Some moral soul searching might be in order here. Most people agree that illegal fighting is stupid - and actually unnecessary if all people want to do is show some full contact skills on the mat. And yet, somehow, you sometimes find the same people saying it's bad as, in other circumstances, encourage it.

All that seems to change is whatever personal fantasy we want to support. Be honest - some time, traditional guy gets beaten, and in our hearts we wanted him to win, so suddenly the facts get spun, people who state what actually happened get called trolls, and the challenger gets called a bum.

Another time, someone you feel is great gets called not great - so then you encourage the idea that there should be a fight 'if he dares' to prove who is great. If that's not you, then fair enough - but if it is - it's worth thinking about where you really stand on this. Personally, I think too many people who want to be respected as high level teachers, who could very easily prove their level by getting the gloves on and arranging their own sparring partners, go for years without ever getting the gloves on - instead simply threatening anyone who doesn't rate them with the 'turn up and I'll thrash you' (Like Yang Hai did, more than once) - an event so infinitesmially unlikely to occur due to its inherent douche-ness, which we all mostly acknowledge - that they can comfortably expect it never to happen. Personally, I think that's a kind of fraud - and whilst I don't condone calling the bluff, it's interesting when it does happen, to see that these people are often the same as everyone - shocked, bruised, turning their backs like any amatuer, and calling the police, or calling it off.

Answer - teachers should supply their own convincing sparring demos as a matter of course, surely.

And one more think which surely we must acknowledge now: if you make claims about yourself on the internet, about yourlevel and bad-assness, then you look pretty fake if, when asked for proof, you resort to 'I've got nothing to prove! Why should I demean myself by proving anything to ignorant people like you!' Well duh - surely anyone who makes any grand claims has got the onus on them to provide some proof. And if you want all the kudos, it's pretty fake-ass to deny that you actually need to do anything to prove the kudos you're demanding. And that is the issue - the difference between people who demand kudos, but prove nothing... and yet all the greats are people that jave earned kudos, but proving it all.

Time for a big watershed, maybe.

bawang
01-25-2011, 01:05 PM
i think what happened shows your normal problem in chiense marital arts of lack of sparring. big talk, slap fighting, having some soft sparring then suddenly attacking for real then thinking you "win".

the worst i hate is gossiping and intrigue. gossiping in my opinion is low, and in chinese marital arts tradition marks you as subhuman. think about this. i think the nam ah wing chun people dont know about chinese people and culture and should learn more about it. they also need to learn to become men instead of women.

i think yang shifu can also learn from his mistake of letting his guard down, letting his students kiss his ass and raise his ego. he teaches kung fu for a living, he has all the time in the world to improve himself, if he wants to.

Water-quan
01-25-2011, 02:43 PM
the worst i hate is gossiping and intrigue. gossiping in my opinion is low, and in chinese marital arts tradition marks you as subhuman. think about this.

Agreed. But there again, any system based on respect necessarily involves a grape-vine.

Over all, there's a lesson for every teacher here - don't invite people round to have a fight with you. Someone might turn up, bum or not.

bawang
01-25-2011, 02:47 PM
i disagree waterquan. nothing wrong with invite someone, just make sure u can back it up.

chinese martial art respect has a grape vine and respect but thats based on the basic tenants of being a man with two hairy balls. gossiping is not manly.

Water-quan
01-26-2011, 04:48 AM
i disagree waterquan. nothing wrong with invite someone, just make sure u can back it up.

chinese martial art respect has a grape vine and respect but thats based on the basic tenants of being a man with two hairy balls. gossiping is not manly.

Well I agree - on the latter part.

On the former, it's about time we recognised 'inviting people round' as one of the biggest cons in martial arts. It excuses people from actually arranging their own realistic demos - they can just go on the internet, say they're the bee's knees, then threaten to beat up anyone who doubts it. I know a number of people on this forum alone who have used that tactic for years to avoid ever actually having to put gloves on and demonstrate any ability for real.

They just gamble that no one will ever turn up - and as we've now seen, even when people DO turn up, even when they're INVITED, what do the inviters do? 'Call police!' Then the person who turned up gets portrayed as a total douche. It's a total con performed by frauds and cowards who don't dare just show themselves sparring, but still want to make money and be worshipped.

So - you're right, of course, but you're talking about people who are up for it - I'm talking about the 99.99999% of people who are actually terrified when someone does turn up. They should learn the lesson.

taai gihk yahn
01-26-2011, 04:00 PM
So how is Master Yang school now???
I heard this Charlatan lose all his students, and only kept the retarded ones.

pron subscription ran out? needed something else to whack off to? LOL, as pathetic as Yang may b, u r 1,000x worse;

LaterthanNever
01-26-2011, 08:12 PM
"for Yang Hai, you need to work on regulating your emotions and to not be upset by challenge punks. Next time, rip up the contract and tell them to get out of your school.

for the challenge punks, one day you will get shot in the face for doing what you are doing, you do not take life seriously and you have a very naive view of the world."

What Yai Hang could have done..is do it the OLD SCHOOL way like was done in China years ago..and have Yang Hai say to the young upstarts "No..I won't fight you..but I'll fight your MASTER in front of both your students and mine"

YouKnowWho
01-26-2011, 08:48 PM
What Yai Hang could have done..is do it the OLD SCHOOL way like was done in China years ago..and have Yang Hai say to the young upstarts "No..I won't fight you..but I'll fight your MASTER in front of both your students and mine"

What Yai Hang could have done..is do it the OLD SCHOOL way like was done in China years ago..and have Yang Hai say to the young upstarts "You have to fight my students first before you can fight me. and I have 300 of them".

Syn7
01-26-2011, 10:37 PM
you're still here???

are we ever going to actually see the full unedited video? thats the worst of all of this... these people post up claiming victory and throw up a video that has all talk and "censored" fighting that you claim to have gotten the best of... retards!!! and i still think your belts are rediculous...

Juan Alvarez
01-27-2011, 11:13 AM
So, you guys think you haven't been humiliated enough in all the martial arts forums? Get a life fculan... I mean, justadudethatprentendsnottobeanammy...

taai gihk yahn
01-27-2011, 11:37 AM
You are very impolite
I'm impolite? I'M impolite? u troll on here pretending to b something other than what u really r, looking to stir up controversy, acting as an apologist for a cult-like _ing _un organization, and trying to substantiate the use of an edited piece of video as proof of something and then u wonder why u r treated like the POS u r? goodness...

You should find your Internal peace and dont talk like this
u shud find ur mommy and ask her why she didn't raise u rite

Juan Alvarez
01-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Water-Quan

get your facts straight. Yang Laoshi wanted to talk directly to the dude's master. They though he was impolite because he didn't call him grand-master and challenged Yang for it.

We didn't invite any shaolin larper.

Syn7
01-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Nobody claim victory here. There was no match, so no victory. Only one big looser who try to intimidate and gamble and got beaten and humiliated. His behavior in this affair has unmasked the Charlatan he is.

seriously, post the full video or fukc off and stop talking about it... its pathetic... yall claim to have beaten the man then you censor the evidence... to most, that just says you guys have something to hide... ive watched your demos, they arent anything worth seeing again, but good for a laugh the one time i could stomach it... i mean, how many times did that one retard edit his staff video... everything you guys do is manipulated and misrepresented... censored video, post edited routines... fukcing joke...

LaterthanNever
01-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Gentleman,

Lets put it to a vote, shall we? Someone devise a poll and the "I"s have it. Those in favor of the Vietnamese Wing Chun guys putting up the ENTIRE video should voice their opinon. Those in favor of keeping it as is..should do the same.

If those who want the unedited whole entire video win the poll..then the video goes up. No excuses.

If the vietnamese WC wannabes fail to post it, then they get banned from this forum..

Sound like a plan? This is getting UBER tiring..

taai gihk yahn
01-28-2011, 03:08 AM
why are you calling me troll? you think we are in dungeons and dragons? Im a dude, not a troll. Troll lives in a dream world full of magic ,fantasy and internal power.

Why you want to see the video? who the hell are you?
Why should people answers the request of bunch of anonymus dude on internet.

a better question to poll would be:
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3869340/If-obvious-troll-is-obvious-then-is-obvious-troll-obvious.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Philosoraptor

taai gihk yahn
01-28-2011, 04:41 AM
I understand that u feel ashamed because someone you adore has been taught a lesson by a little beginner guy without internal superpower.

Instead to make you doubt about yourself and your own superpower internal, you prefer to call others troll and denied the entire truth, that yang is a charlatan and acted like a *****,
and that you live in a dream world full of bull**** and nonsense

LOL! you r too funny;

a) I have never met Master Yang
b) I don't even know anything about him beyond what I have seen in the video
c) I don't care if he can fight or not, or if he can shoot magic qi balls out of his rectum, that is not the point
d) you r being mocked here because it is OBVIOUS that you have an agenda against him while posting as an "innocent bystander"; which, if history is any teacher, puts you firmly in the "Nammie" camp; which I don't know much about either, except that they posted a video as evidence of how they beat up Yang, but EDITED OUT THE ACTUAL PART WHERE THE FIGHT OCCURRED AND TELL EVERYONE "JUST TRUST US, WE BEAT HIM REAL GOOD!"; of course, u "back up" their story, having just conveniently been there that day as a disinterested outsider;:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!

(now really, please, stop, enuf already, this is getting silly)

Xiao3 Meng4
01-28-2011, 06:44 AM
No

Why you want to see the video? who the hell are you?
Why should people answers the request of bunch of anonymus dude on internet.

People want to see the video because YOU originally posted a link to it. That's what this thread is about, that's what people click on this thread for.

Just to recap:

No.

For the nth time on this board: There was no challegenge, open or otherwise. What happened was:

1. Some guy starts a thread on "Orthodox Wing Chun" and most of the RSF folks make fun of it calling its self "Orthodox"
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9658&p=164569&hilit=orthodox+wing+chun#p164569

2. About 2 weeks later some new guy registers on the forum to tell us that he used to train with the "Orthodox WC" people and that they are a cult like group of nuts who are not to be trusted and we should ignore their stuff in the future. This is the thread where the nammies start breeding like tribbles and some of them register under multiple names so that they can present "objective outside views". It goes on for 23 pages and warnings are issued by the mods and the thread is locked.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9694&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

3. Yang Hai hears about the bruhaha brewing and decides to call the Nammie school and try and talk things out. He gets brushed off because he doesn't have enough stripes on his belt and he writes this article:

4. Another nammie registers and starts yet another thread because it came out on the last one that Yang Hai has some students who are ex-nammites. He opens the thread with a story that was related about how "Master" Nam had sexually harrassed a number of the female students. He got the story from his girlfriend who was one of those previously harrassed. The nammites are warned to stop starting threads on these topics and the first round of bannings that I noticed starts. Also, the first talk of challenges starts up. . . between posters. Kind of "my dad could beat up your dad" sort of thing. The thread is locked, just like all the others.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9668&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

5. The nammites start ANOTHER thread, this time in response to Yang's article. They act all amazed that Yang (born and raised in a kung fu family in mainland China) doesn't even know how to properly address a "grandmaster" and shocked that he got upset on the phone when he (Yang) was told he, a lowly unranked nobody, could not talk directly to their exalted master unless he had proper rank....thus confirming Yang's account of the phone call.
http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

6. They finally work up the guys to go over in person and show Mr. Yang what's what....except instead they get embarrassed and humiliated first in person and then later online because everyone can see what a bunch of moonies they are.

and

The Story So Far:

1:25 - A Nammy is backing away from Yang. He is wearing a wristwatch on his left wrist. The door is to the right, behind Yang. As the screen fades to black, we see the nammy begin to rush in (check the body language and sudden shift in momentum)

Suspicious Blackout

1:34 - Yang has the Nammy crowded against the benches by the door. We see the Nammy punch Yang once, and then Yang's student steps in.

Completely Predictable Scuffle Ensues.

1:51 - Yang, without his glasses and a cut on his cheek (probably from the glasses) loudly states "it's one on one" and advances towards the Nammy (who has an injury to his finger, is missing his watch, looks fearful and is saying "stay back")

So you see, people who find this thread expect it to have the video in question - which YOU initially put online (in heavily edited form.)

Your defensive tone regarding the full version simply adds weight to the current version of events.

David Jamieson
01-28-2011, 07:30 AM
are these nam idiots still at it?

desperate I guess.

queers. lol

taai gihk yahn
01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
So if you dont feel concern about this, what the hell are you doing on this page?
Get the **** out of here!!!
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
yeh, that's gonna work, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
again, you seem to have missed the point: my "concern" is not about Yang's claims per se (which, in all likelyhood, r probably the same BS spewed by many / most so-called internal teachers), but that you and your Nammie friends posted a video, edited out the most important part, and then use it to argue that you "beat up" Yang! if you can't see this for the sheer lameness and stupidity that it is, then I weep for you and all who have touched your lives
that, and you Nammie guys seem just as bad, if not worse, than Yang; so there's that, too;

Go watch some page you like!
oh, I am enjoying "watching this page", along with you self-imploding more and more with each successive post, immensely!
interesting though, how now that you cannot pigeon hole me as a Yang-lover, you simply try to get me to leave; hmmmm.....

Juan Alvarez
01-28-2011, 08:03 AM
I gargle nam balls!!! Stay back!!!

Stop feeding the troll!!

justadude103
01-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Ok,
If I can find 10 dude who pay me 100 dollar each, I'll show you the video

With Juan, we got already one player.

David Jamieson
01-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Ok,

pass.

disgruntled loser videos are unappealing and not worth 10 dollars. :p

If you're just a dude like us, then know this, I am a dude who could really care less about the kids who start crap at Yang Hais and I really don't care about Yang Hai either.

You nammies are just creating a bullshyte handjob construct with which you can rub each others nuts with and then pretend as if your martial arts has more value than his.

which it doesn't because neither of you has guns so in my eyes, you are all puzzies and can't understand the truth of making violence for real. :)

taai gihk yahn
01-28-2011, 01:28 PM
why calling me nammies,? im just a dude like everyone of you

http://files.sharenator.com/jesus_facepalm_facepalm_jesus_epic_demotivational_ poster_1218659828_Facepalm_collection-s640x682-82175.jpg

Syn7
01-31-2011, 06:54 PM
What a childlish argument you have

Im a troll and you are a super hero with mysterious chi super power internal force like master Yang

lol, he isnt on yangs nuttz, he just doesnt like you and yours...

personally, i couldnt care any less about this yang cat... he doesnt look like much of a challenge... i know highschool kids that would suplex this cat in the parking lot...

bawang
01-31-2011, 07:59 PM

no, you are weak like woman

lol, he isnt on yangs nuttz, he just doesnt like you and yours...

personally, i couldnt care any less about this yang cat... he doesnt look like much of a challenge... i know highschool kids that would suplex this cat in the parking lot...

i care because hes chinese. even if he cannot fight a newlyborn small baby cow that looks like a purple eggplant with legs, he is chinese, it is ok.

Hardwork108
01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
I tried to watch the video, but I think that it has been taken out, probably to be edited further, specially the part when the guy says, "stay back, stay back....":D

Seriously, if anyone finds another source for this clip, I would like to see it.

Hardwork108
01-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Here is what I found. Yang Hai, doing a Chen Tai Chi set. It would be interesting to see comments from those here who have familiarity with Tai Chi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7S3waKqGc

Syn7
01-31-2011, 11:10 PM
no, you are weak like woman

i care because hes chinese. even if he cannot fight a newlyborn small baby cow that looks like a purple eggplant with legs, he is chinese, it is ok.

oh, so he gets a pass then?

but not nammie whiteboys who watch far too many shaw brother movies and swing off the nuttz of a wannabe patriarch in a chair that makes him look even less significant than he already is???

i know you like the belts tho... dont front, you want one...

an apt symbol for a wannabe shaolin kung fu cult :rolleyes:

Syn7
01-31-2011, 11:12 PM
I tried to watch the video, but I think that it has been taken out, probably to be edited further, specially the part when the guy says, "stay back, stay back....":D

Seriously, if anyone finds another source for this clip, I would like to see it.

it must be a conspiracy!!! theyre gonna censor even more in an effort to keep the public from learning the truth about the great nam anh...

heres yangs youtube page... theres tons of video...

http://www.youtube.com/user/whatisyournameya

Juan Alvarez
02-01-2011, 08:04 AM

Because of this:

They would refer to the capacity of withstanding blows as "internal powers".

As seen at 2:38 on this video, the commentator says that the two "masters" test their "internal energy":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0MP0BcTlQ

bawang
02-01-2011, 05:03 PM
oh, so he gets a pass then?

basically yes.

Because of this:

They would refer to the capacity of withstanding blows as "internal powers".

As seen at 2:38 on this video, the commentator says that the two "masters" test their "internal energy":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0MP0BcTlQ

at end of video failed leg break and guy limps away.

Syn7
02-01-2011, 06:39 PM
yeah it hurts like a motherfukcer when the stick doesnt break...

taai gihk yahn
02-01-2011, 06:41 PM
yeah it hurts like a motherfukcer when the stick doesnt break...

they may want to brush up on their physics 101 before the next time they try that sort of thing, LOL...

Syn7
02-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Ok,

you keep saying you dont have it... but if you are part of that school u must know who the people are... just get it from them... make it happen... if somebody posts the video and it is indeed as has been described, and the nammies clearly won, then all this contraversy goes away and your sifus name wont be disrespected over and over... i mean, some people care about that kind of stuff... yall should stick up for yourselves in an effective manner rather than just passing barbs back and forth...