PDA

View Full Version : martial art skinheads

Dragonzbane76
08-27-2010, 04:56 AM
AH... the irony... it's just lost on some people. Preaching hate, while practicing different ethnic disiplines that they are preaching the hate against....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pxhx4d-w0k

Hebrew Hammer
08-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Not a surprise really and probably a good release for them to beat on each other...I saw a documentary about some Russian skinheads doing similar martial training as well.

Syn7
08-27-2010, 11:24 AM
wow... he even wears a gi huh... you think it says akiyama or something on the tag? these people are retarded... shouldnt a true skinhead reject all that isnt created by whites too??? i bet half their gear is made in china... weird dynamic... cant imagine their are too many college degrees in that room ay... prolly just ****ed coz somebody outsourced their job...

"THEY TOOK OUR JAAABS!!!"

KC Elbows
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah, good luck on being a badass as a solution to being poor and uneducated.

Bet you somewhere in this is an organizer that is taking advantage of the whole group. I saw a documentary with some former leaders of the Aryan Nation who talked about how it had to do with having power and taking advantage of it, race was a way to control the group.

Jimbo
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM
AH... the irony... it's just lost on some people. Preaching hate, while practicing different ethnic disiplines that they are preaching the hate against....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pxhx4d-w0k

That's like the right-wing Christian white supremacist groups, who talk about Jesus Christ and all that. If they had any sense, they'd see which part of the world Jesus was from, put two and two together and figure out that Jesus wasn't white.

Syn7
08-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah, good luck on being a badass as a solution to being poor and uneducated.

i dunno, it worked for the templars for awhile... although their core was quite educated, the members who werent from the order of scion were dumb as f u c k ... they even considered bathing to be a sin and unmanly... i'd have to say the greatest lesson they learned from their enemy during the crusades was to bathe once in a while... and thank god for that, french people stink!!! :D

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 07:42 PM
cant imagine their are too many college degrees in that room ay... !!!"

Why? A college degree stops you from being a hateful *******?

Syn7
08-27-2010, 08:10 PM
thats a jump in logic... wow...:eek:

thats not what i said... dont apply your own meanings to my words... i mean exactly what i said, nothing more, nothing less... my reasons were vague for a reason...

goju
08-27-2010, 08:23 PM
while a college degree doesnt keep someone from being a racist turd, said racist turd group like neo nazi skins are almost always lower class disinfranchised white youths who are under educated and under skilled. Their relatively poor position in society is exactly why they are racists as they often blame coloreds for the lack of luck in life.

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 09:58 PM
thats a jump in logic... wow...:eek:

thats not what i said... dont apply your own meanings to my words... i mean exactly what i said, nothing more, nothing less... my reasons were vague for a reason...

Then try being direct for a reason.

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 09:59 PM
while a college degree doesnt keep someone from being a racist turd, said racist turd group like neo nazi skins are almost always lower class disinfranchised white youths who are under educated and under skilled. Their relatively poor position in society is exactly why they are racists as they often blame coloreds for the lack of luck in life.

There are plenty of racist idiots among the college educated. Don't fool yourself.

Syn7
08-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Then try being direct for a reason.

look... i said they were reatrded and then i followed up with "cant imagine there are too many college degrees in that room ay... " ... its not a tough one... just because you read it and put your own meaning to it doesnt mean its what i said... or meant... what a said and meant were quite clear... and i didnt see the need to give reasons outside of that, so i didnt... if thats not good enough for you then thats too bad, im sure youre the only one that needs help with clarification...

now you can have your last word if it makes you feel better but i dont intend on explaining a one liner to you any more than i already have, which was alot more than should have been needed...

peace friend:rolleyes:

Syn7
08-27-2010, 10:26 PM
while a college degree doesnt keep someone from being a racist turd

There are plenty of racist idiots among the college educated. Don't fool yourself.

:rolleyes: yeah i think he mentioned that...

while a college degree doesnt keep someone from being a racist turd, said racist turd group like neo nazi skins are almost always lower class disinfranchised white youths....

dayum... what part of that didnt you undertstand man???

good efforet though... silver sticky star for trying:D

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 10:30 PM
look... i said they were reatrded :

If you are going to get on others for being bigoted you might want to give a little more thought to using that term yourself, champ. :mad:

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 10:33 PM
... what a said and meant were quite clear...

You were the one who said you were being "vague for a reason."

Syn7
08-27-2010, 10:34 PM
why do people always go after spelling when they cant think of anything else to say... obviously its a typo... i splel thgins wrnog all teh time mna!!!! the keys are small and spell check is a waste of time since people will know what you mean... all you gotta watch out for is the grammar and spelling police...

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 10:36 PM
why do people always go after spelling when they cant think of anything else to say... ...

To whom was this addressed?

Syn7
08-27-2010, 10:38 PM
no i said my reasons were vague for a reason... cause i didnt want to get into the socio-economic situation of the average american skinhead... but what i actually said was quite clear... dont be a platelicker... let it go kid...

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 10:49 PM
You're losing it. You made stupid comment and you are just making it worse and worse with every reply.

goju
08-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Don't waste you're time syn since kansuke has shown in the past to be an angry little man who likes to yap at peoples heels on here.:D

Kansuke
08-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the input, pork boy.

David Jamieson
08-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Don't waste you're time syn since kansuke has shown in the past to be an angry little man who likes to yap at peoples heels on here.:D

Don't feed the trolls. :p