PDA

View Full Version : Monks and sex= monks pepper

Turiyan
10-30-2001, 02:23 AM
I read something about monks and sex. There is this stuff called monks pepper. Its mild like pepper. Its a luetinizing herb, and works on the pituitary gland, the master gland.

They call it monks pepper or chaste tree berry because it slows down the production of testosterone in males.

It doesnt make you impotent. It just prevents you from getting ***** which leads to the "blowing off steam" reflex.

Luetinizing herbs have a "zen" effect and allow the body to take one hormone and convert to another. Prohormones are interesting. Research pregnenolone and you'll get more data on how the process works.

Not like you guys really get any in the first place...

Turiyan
"(Manu) From himself (atmanah) he also drew forth the mind-and-heart, which is both real and unreal, likewise from the mind (comes) egoism [higher mind], which possesses the function of self-consciousness (and is) lordly"
--C1V14 Laws of Man

Wongsifu
10-30-2001, 02:36 AM
jesus christ i need some of that, i dunno if its my chi kung or my taoist sex practises but my sex drive makes nymphomaniacs look like nuns. I gotta get some of that stuff plzzzzzz turiyan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
its driving me crazy

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

IronFist
10-30-2001, 02:40 AM
I would think decreased testosterone levels would lead to decreased desire to train as well, not to mention a general level of apathy.

Iron

jun_erh
10-30-2001, 03:40 AM
isn't that the type of thing people try to correct rather than induce?

IronFist
10-30-2001, 03:55 AM
hehe...

Iron

origenx
10-30-2001, 04:41 PM
For us non-biology majors, what the h*ll does "luteinize" mean?

scotty1
10-30-2001, 06:55 PM
Taoist sex practices?
Please enlighten me...
Anything worth looking into? :cool: :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-30-2001, 07:12 PM
word scotty . ..

where's my beer?

JWTAYLOR
10-30-2001, 07:13 PM
From a happily married man, say these words with me:
early and often
early and often
early and often
early and often, etc..

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows
10-30-2001, 08:47 PM
The Mantra of the Married! :D

Budokan
10-30-2001, 09:24 PM
The results of decreased production of testosterone:

1. Leonardio Di Caprio, or whatever that little emasculated f*ck's name is...

2. RuPaul

3. Tom Cruise

4. Rolls

5. Richard Simmons

6. Any man who does Tae Bo

And many others too numerous to mention. :D

K. Mark Hoover

blaktiger
10-30-2001, 10:05 PM
ROFLMAO!!! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

joedoe
10-31-2001, 12:31 AM
LOL @ Budokan

You forgot:

The Backstreet Boys - actually any poofy boy band
Doogie Howser
Fred Savage
Ralek
Goktimus Prime
Celestial Amiboshi (no offence Celestial :) )

Oops - you got Ralek. Oh well, he deserves a special mention :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

HuangKaiVun
10-31-2001, 12:33 AM
You forgot one, Budokan and Abandit -

Turiyan himself, the originator of this hate post.

joedoe
10-31-2001, 12:40 AM
How could I forget our superior Brahmin friend? I must be slipping :D

You're fu(king up my chi

Budokan
10-31-2001, 06:00 PM
Speaking of psychotic cases, whatever happened to our morose friend Celestial?

K. Mark Hoover

scotty1
10-31-2001, 06:48 PM
Serious man, Taoist sex practices?
Yesterday my girlfriend was telling me about a bit in Wild Swans where some guy did Chi Kung and beleived that semen was a man's vital energy. So he learnt to orgasm without ejaculating!! Cool huh?
Seriously though, Taoist sex practices? Any links?! :D

jun_erh
10-31-2001, 10:25 PM
In Robert Smith's "Chinese Boxing" at the beginning of the appendex I think (some time after the end of the book proper) he gives a tip given to him by the tai chi guys who's moto "Why fight all day, and lose at night?" is bound to hit home with some here. In it you fill your stomach with air and contract your rectal muscles for a ten second count (I'm not making this up) you do this 12 times, leaving a minute or so between each. Who won that master of their domain contest on Seinfeld again? George? :confused:

Budokan
10-31-2001, 10:35 PM
George won, but when they were all going down in the plane on the last episode he admitted he had "cheated".

K. Mark Hoover

joedoe
11-01-2001, 12:28 AM
I accidentally did it once and have been experimenting ever since. Lifting the dantien helps to avoid ejaculation, while pushing it down seems to intensify the orgasm.

I don't know if this is doing me any harm but so far I don't feel any adverse affects. Any advice?

You're fu(king up my chi

Ryu
11-01-2001, 12:33 AM
amateurs.

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

wisdom mind
11-01-2001, 12:37 AM
they sell it in bodegas (stores) in NYC it has a pic of a man wiht a hat on the front

apparently you brush the stuff on 15 min b4 sex and it makes sex prolonged due to its effects....

its lik 9 bux a container (multi use)

never tried it but i know where to get it

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-01-2001, 12:46 AM
comeon wongsifu . . . scotty and i are waiting pateintly. . ..

i don't need to last longer. i can almost always keep going past an orgasim with out a problem. so i can go until she's good. the times i can't . .. well . . . no one is perfect and i make up for it next time.

i am intrested in learning to have an orgasim without ejaculating ... i heard that when you can do it your orgasim will last as long as it takes your prostate to empty which could be for up to five minutes ... . that would kick ass.

i keep hearing that there is a pressure point between your chicken sack and corn hole that you are supposed to press in order to cut off the flow of semen through the urethra ... i keep trying and i can't get it to work. any tips on how to get the pressure point to work right?

where's my beer?

joedoe
11-01-2001, 12:48 AM
I have heard that it can be dangerous trying to hold back the ejaculate if you have gone too far. Something about it backblasting into the kidneys or something like that.

You're fu(king up my chi

Ryu
11-01-2001, 01:08 AM
LOL!

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm back in the locker room of JR. High school?

:D

backblasting?? *gulp* Are you SURE that's true?

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

joedoe
11-01-2001, 01:13 AM
You don't want to gulp that backblast :D

I read that somewhere, but I don't know how true it is.

You're fu(king up my chi

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-01-2001, 01:37 AM
i don't care how childish i sound ryu ...

i want a 5 minute long orgasim

AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

*mumbles and pouts like a little girl*

where's my beer?

Wongsifu
11-01-2001, 01:45 AM
**** guys i tried to brush that one off and let it slip but i guess the thread just couldnt get buried, :Dwell here goes.

I donno any link to taoist sex but i practise it and all that orgasm without ejaculation is real, and its potent stuff. Basically sperm is mans vital energy and the more of it that you waste the worse off you are, kinda like the old sayings of screwing your brains out and itll make you go blind.

Anyhow what you want to achieve is to convert your sperm which is unusable vital energy to usable vital energy.

Soerm is like in limbo because it is the closest thing to chi that you can touch. Technically you could call it jieng. As you guys all know chi is in the dan tien and jing or sexual energy or vital power is stored in the kindeys, so what you want to do is change you jieng (sperm) into chi ,
or keep it as jing.

If you want like instant power you dont have sex for ages and you will feel you kindeys become strong and you will generate more power in sparrign.

The problem is that if you want to ejaculate you will lose it all and start again so what you want to aim to do is change your jing or jieng into chi and store itfor later use and safe keeping.

This is where taoist sexual methods come in :D And the fun part.

What you aim to do is convert your jing into chi, as you know your natural tendency is for your semen to wanna go down and out , and at the point of no return you wanna go kachunnnnngaaaaaaaaa annd blow it all over the lady, but in this case you mustnt.

Before sex you must focus into your scrotum put your mind where your sperm is and useing your mind pull up the energy of the sperm, it snot the sperm itself it is the energy from the sperm you pull up. then you circulate this around the back of the body up the from of the head and store it in the dan tien. You do this quite a few times until your balls empty and your belly fills up. Then you infuse the chi into your dantien, so you wont lose it.

During sex you must stop every so oftenand do the same thing, so in essence when you want to come the desire will be there but the sperm wont , the sperm will have such an upward tendency that it wont come out.

When the orgasm comes you can do either one of two things, tense your perineum muscle (the one that you use to stop the flow of urine while you are taking a pee) and fous upwards which will cause you to have an orgasm without losing sperm which means you can just start again in all of 20 seconds.
or alternatively dont tense relax totally and pull upwards with your mind power or yi intent. This will cause the orgasm to push all the energy upwards instead of down and out and this is like a super energy orgasm.But not recommended to beginners as you will just blow your load.

on a side note its all safe if practised correctly correctly meaning dont go strainging each time you are about to come and get a hernia.
And dont try haveing an internal orgasm without having first done some chi kung to clear the du and ren meridians through which the energy flows. or else you will get an energy bottle neck. all the energy goes upards hard and fast and your body cant incorporate it giving you a headache for a week.also it takes quite a while in the beggining to manage to stop at the point of no return every 10 - 20 minutes whilst having sex just to draw the energy up, it will take you like 6months to get proficient enough at it so your partner doesnt know you are doing it.
Other wise its like hey baby wait a minute ,you get up ... hmmmmmmmmm pull up the energy , okay lets continue. She'll be like leave your kung fu outta this bedroom pleaase
:D

btw if you want more info check out mantak chias range on taoist sexual techniques.
He as a teacher knows a lot but cant do it well , i mean his syllabus has things like tai ji bagua and hsing yi as things to learn on the side whilst practising his other stuf !!! its like okay ill do tai ji on the side.

So dont bother with his other stuff just go for the book , learn aboout it then look around for a teacher who is knowledgable , some high level tantric teachers or yoga guys know this stuff..

They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu
11-01-2001, 01:55 AM
by the way im almost in tears from laughing at the way gunned down atrocity described , his chiken sack and corn hole !!!!! then i look at his profile and i read interests "ive really liked boobies all my life" i am laughing so much i cant type straight. **** man im crying from laughter.

on a side note what a bandit talks about is called retrograde ejaculation i donno how it happens but basically your juice doesnt find its way up and out of its normal exit hole and it just gets shot into the body, i did it once without trying before i could really have the internal orgasm , and i was like , where the hell did it go :eek:

anyhow , the point between your nut sack and your starfish that GDA talks about is called the hui yin cavity if im not mistaken or the perinium muscle, the only way you can find it is by trying to take a **** and see what muscle you use to stop it , once you find the muscle you use , trace your finger from your starfish to your scrotum and find the softest point , thats it , when you are about to sow your oats, push on that baby like there's no tommorow with all your might. And it will block the flow of semen , making it go back into your balls or in some cases into the body , I personally have never used this method really that much because imagine trying to stop 1,0000,0000 of your little white comet soldiers who are charging at mach 7 like a cruise missile being fired, with one finger , i dont like the thought of it. its like someone is gonna fire a gun and you plug up the end .

Wongsifu
11-01-2001, 01:57 AM
those 4 stars refer to a wee wee not a poo poo , just to clarify or things could get messy :D

prana
11-01-2001, 02:04 AM
wongsifu,

you truly have a way with words :P

Ren and Du. Important stuff :)

Wongsifu
11-01-2001, 02:08 AM
prana thanks ;)
you probably practise tantric sex ? dont you, you are initiated into yoga.

Slayer
11-01-2001, 02:16 AM
I could use some of that, that would work wounder on dates. This way I can think with my Northern Head insted of my sourthern.

Slayer

"I never let my schooling interfere with my education"
- Mark Twain

prana
11-01-2001, 02:48 AM
Wongsifu

Hahahahahhaah..... errr ummm No hehehe

Heart knot not open, afraid hellish attachment, no practise. My initiated deities are without consorts, mainly for guru yoga practise :) Maybe more mantra recitation to remove my hindrances hehehe

wongsifu... :)

scotty1
11-01-2001, 01:53 PM
This is the most amusing thread!!
I haven't LOL at something for ages....
I'm going to have to look into this...

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-01-2001, 07:06 PM
glad to make you laugh wongsifu . . ..

i was fighting with my woman last night but i'll try this stuff out.

if she gives me any hell about stopping to circulate the energy ill just ask to stick it in her poop shoot again ... that should shut her up.

where's my beer?

Wongsifu
11-01-2001, 10:07 PM
GDA ... sicko , erm is that after you slap her a few times or before.
just kidding :D

prana
11-02-2001, 01:00 AM
Master Wong,

is your gut bigger than your shoulders ? Serious question my friend, from all that qi cultivation.

jun_erh
11-04-2001, 03:50 AM
"Why win all day and lose at night?" ;)