PDA

View Full Version : super slap

Laukarbo
09-04-2010, 11:25 AM
holy shyte!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlc6cu8jCeE

Syn7
09-04-2010, 11:58 AM
wow... this cat has a nice pimp hand... i imagine his hoes are always on time and never short... i guess this one tried to pocket some of daddies change...:rolleyes:

Xiao3 Meng4
09-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I like how he rolls the guy on his side afterwards to prevent him choking on his own tongue.

Syn7
09-04-2010, 01:05 PM
yeah that was pretty nice of him... im sure he didnt expect the guy to drop from a slap... probably was thinking "oh ****, i really hurt this retard, better make sure he doesnt die"... it would suck to get charged with 2nd degree murder over a pimp slap... theres not much you could say in court.... "i didnt think he'd die!" doesnt fly so well... it could happen tho... anyone here who fights people on the street should always remember that... sometimes people die with minimal force applied... its weird how somebody can fall out of a plane, no chute, land in a marsh and live, same day down the road some guy trips on his shoelace and starts a chain of events that lead to his dying... life is absolutely absurd that way... but it gets REAL very fast when somebody gets hurt or killed...

i feel sorry for people that have this kind of thing go viral on them looking bad some way or another... the real life consequences must be staggering... people would know you as the *****slap guy... lucky for him its under 10,000 views... anyone can get ko'd, and if its filmed and put online, that sucks... i wonder how much it bothers profighters to constantly be on some superstars highlight reel... it must fire some up, and simply **** off others...

Lee Chiang Po
09-04-2010, 06:25 PM
We used to call it Jap slapping. It transmits far more energy into an impact zone then a fist full of knuckles. It will flat knock you out. He is a wise man, and turning the guy on his side did keep him from choking in case he puked too. He was just covering his own ass. He wasn't necessarily being kind. I used to leave them laying on their belly so that they didn't choke on teeth and blood.

SIFU RON
09-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Iron plam :d

thank you

Faruq
09-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Keep the pimp hand strong!

David Jamieson
09-07-2010, 11:37 AM
the guy in red had about 50 lbs on the old dude it looks like. at the least, lets say 30. also, he whacked him on the jawline and in essence, he suckered the guy.

so, so what.

beating a child is just as entertaining I guess. lol

bawang
09-07-2010, 12:14 PM
HOW CAN HE SLAP?!? lol

Syn7
09-07-2010, 12:40 PM
the guy in red had about 50 lbs on the old dude it looks like. at the least, lets say 30. also, he whacked him on the jawline and in essence, he suckered the guy.

so, so what.

beating a child is just as entertaining I guess. lol

doewsnt make it any less fun for me to watch... and it doesnt make it any less embarassing to the guy whos online being ko'd by the pimphand... it was mos def a cheap shot tho... i doubt he even knew what happened untill somebody told him later...

i took an overhand right once, i never saw it... i dont remember it... i just know what happened coz i was told afterwards... its the ones you dont see comming do the most damage...

Dragonzbane76
09-10-2010, 09:25 AM
had some force on that one.

sanjuro_ronin
09-10-2010, 09:53 AM
A sweet slap to ST5, LMAO !!
Cheap shot though, very cheap.

mooyingmantis
09-10-2010, 10:21 AM
The technique works much better when wearing a "wife-beater" t-shirt!

Iron_Eagle_76
09-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Anytime you are having a heated debate or whatever the hell was going on, it's probably a good idea to take your hands out of your pockets! Not that it would have helped, that was some straight up pimp slap fu!

KC Elbows
09-10-2010, 10:28 AM
The guy that fell looked like he hit his head on the ground full on. Dangerous moment for the guy slapping, people die that way. I'm betting he was pretty scared when he saw how that guy hit on the fall.

Lucas
09-10-2010, 12:17 PM
ya, thats probably why he turned him over....

this was on tosh.0 funny stuff. i love how much that guy hates and rips on everyone.

KC Elbows
09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
ya, thats probably why he turned him over....

this was on tosh.0 funny stuff. i love how much that guy hates and rips on everyone.

I've only caught a couple episodes, and they were pretty funny.

Lucas
09-10-2010, 12:34 PM
i dont have television at home but i do the flo tv through at&t and i get comedy central on my phone!

yes, i am from the future.

hes probably one of the only white comedians out there willing to make fun of any race. i respect that.

Syn7
09-10-2010, 08:45 PM
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/120/l_13636cf49ba84833a83b4d4dfcd0a4fd.gif

Lucas
09-13-2010, 11:27 AM
i bet that guy is stoked it got on film tho. he probably has that as his computer desktop screen saver lol