PDA

View Full Version : talk about gettin yo arse WHIPPED!!!!!

hskwarrior
09-12-2010, 08:55 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a93_1284278646

SnowDog
09-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Ouch!!!!! That guy better hope he doesn't have a job that requires sitting for a few weeks.

cerebus
09-12-2010, 01:08 PM
FACK! DAYUM!! :eek:

Syn7
09-12-2010, 03:08 PM
why??? he's a criminal? protester? or maybe he humped some ministers wife or daughter???

anyone understand what they were saying???

omarthefish
09-12-2010, 04:30 PM
He was a swimming coach in Singapore who was convicted of sexually molesting young boys in his care. He was then sentenced to 24 lashings. According to the local law, if at any point the convict pleads that they can not bear to continue the beatings, they stop them for the moment but keep track of how many lashings are left and once the person is healed up, they get back to work.

At least that's what the audio track said.

Syn7
09-12-2010, 06:50 PM
i think no matter how bad it was i would take em all at once, even if i passed out from pain... it would be worse to come back before it was fully healed... why go thru that twice... stopping would not be a mercy in this case...

isnt signapore where that kid got caned for tagging??? was that a caining??? looked like a whip to me... do they have both???

omarthefish
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
... stopping would not be a mercy in this case...

If I understand what they were saying correctly, it is the person being beaten who makes the decision for them to stop and continue later.

was that a caining???

I think that's it. I guess when we hear "caning" we picture like a walking stick or something. In old China they used to do with with big wooden staffs and a punishment of 30 strikes could kill someone who was weak to begin with and often crippled even healthy people. Something like 80 was almost a death sentence. When you have this sort of context, some of the stories in "Heroes of the Marsh" make more sense. You a guy like Wu Song who gets sent to prison and even though the people who are supposed to do the caning have been bribed to either cane him lightly or, in some cases announce that he is clearly weak from the journey and they will delay the caning until he has recovered his strength (meaning indefinitely) he insists on being caned immediately and with power even yelling at them to put more strength into it. He makes this fuss because he doesn't know who did the bribing and doesn't want to be indebted to a stranger. Most people reading the books don't realize how brutal the beatings actually were.

Yum Cha
09-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey, people pay good money for that...

Dragonzbane76
09-13-2010, 03:36 AM
haha, wish they did that in the U.S. :p

Syn7
09-13-2010, 03:53 AM
they should just castrate sexual offenders... especially repeat offenders with children...

Dragonzbane76
09-13-2010, 04:55 AM
they should just castrate sexual offenders... especially repeat offenders with children...

agree 100%

with a dull butter knife of let a mad dog chew them off slowly.

David Jamieson
09-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Punishment fits the crime somewhat, even if it is medieval in scope and delivery.

I feel sorry for the kids he has put permanent mental scars on and instilled with trust issues that will be difficult to deal with.

I'm not into corporal or capital punishment. From a moral standpoint, it is as bad as the original crime.

But, I understand that it is born of frustration more than anything. Unable to correct such deviance in our societal members and with no process in place for preventative measures, etc etc, it is easier to beat someone and hope that will deter them from any future episodes of criminality.

That however doesn't deal with the root problems being dealt with in the criminal.
That's the real problem and with my latest observations on general laziness and lack of motivation in the populous, I doubt we will move beyond these archaic and draconian measures of punishment.

Lee Chiang Po
09-13-2010, 06:45 PM
sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration. they will continue to seek sex in the manner of preference just like you would. It is in him on birth and will be a part of him until death. It is not a moral issue unless you are religious, and I think the only way to prevent re-offending is to either lock someone up for the rest of their lives or kill them. What is more humane? Living in a cell for a lifetime is punishment for a terrible crime. However, since a person that has a preference for children has a sickness or actually a divient mentality, he should not be punished for his crime, but he should instead be humanely euthenized. It costs to house a person and feed him and provide health care for him over a lifetime, and it only costs a few bucks to put him to sleep perminently. And as long as he breaths there is always the chance that he could one day end up right back on the streets, right next door to you and yours.
There are literally millions of inmates in the US. Over half of them could be released right now without the fear of re-offending. The rest would most likely require killing to rid society of them. If I were in charge I would make dog and cat food out of most of them, making them worth at least something in their lifetimes.

David Jamieson
09-14-2010, 09:03 AM
sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration.

Your information is outmoded and old. Yes, sexual deviants can be controlled through chemical castration. It is in fact quite doable to kill a persons sexual desire entirely through this method, which, in Canada is often court ordered should the offender wish to undergo it instead of being chucked into prison.

The program chemically castrates the offender then registers him then sets him into a treatment centre.

It works. Probably a lot better than these medieval methods which satisfy the low minded.

Faruq
09-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I remember seeing a story about recidivism on Good Morning America (ABC) back in the 80's. They were saying how like 80-90% of criminals had been abused physically or sexually as children, and they saw that as a major correlating factor to criminality. Then they said U.S. prisons had something like a 90 something percent recidivism rate, while the Dutch prison system gave some kind of therapy that reduced recidivism to like 3%. That was like the introduction, and the rest of the story detailed the Dutch system. I always wondered why when there was such a system out there, the American system wasn't re-modeled after it. But of course prison is big business and tens of thousands of people would be out of jobs if the prison population wasn't maintained and continually increased....

sexual deviates and so called perverts can not be altered even by castration. they will continue to seek sex in the manner of preference just like you would. It is in him on birth and will be a part of him until death.

David Jamieson
09-16-2010, 12:43 PM
I remember seeing a story about recidivism on Good Morning America (ABC) back in the 80's. They were saying how like 80-90% of criminals had been abused physically or sexually as children, and they saw that as a major correlating factor to criminality. Then they said U.S. prisons had something like a 90 something percent recidivism rate, while the Dutch prison system gave some kind of therapy that reduced recidivism to like 3%. That was like the introduction, and the rest of the story detailed the Dutch system. I always wondered why when there was such a system out there, the American system wasn't re-modeled after it. But of course prison is big business and tens of thousands of people would be out of jobs if the prison population wasn't maintained and continually increased....

Scandinavian countries are many years advanced in social thinking constructs. They don't tend to trap themselves in the money cages we put ourselves in here due to cultural contextualization.

NA society is sick and dying. It is not progressive and it is very focused on "what's in it for me" from the top down.

Prison is a profit based business and an extension of the welfare system in both Canada and the USA.

Even though prisons are private in the states, they are payed for with tax dollars and there is incentive for these businesses to keep the prisons full because that keeps their profit margin up.

the problem is that NA is wealthy and it's populace are docile and ignorant of what it's authorities are up to most of the time and so long as "I, Me, Mine" is not affected, people simply don't care.

we live in a profoundly sick society. It is difficult for many of us, yet we slag on.
I don't know why... I do it to of course, but I don't see a lot of alternatives that don't involve removing myself entirely from this society altogether.

bawang
09-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Scandinavian countries are many years advanced in social thinking constructs. They don't tend to trap themselves in the money cages we put ourselves in here due to cultural contextualization.

NA society is sick and dying.
yes. soon chinatown rule america. soon, guan gong rise again

*rubs testicles

Hardwork108
09-17-2010, 12:30 AM

They should castrate and whip them, and if that doesnīt work, then shoot them!
It is about time everyone treated these criminals like the scum that they are.

Hardwork108
09-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Wow, a semi-intelligent post by David Jamieson! :eek:

Boy, have I been away for that long? LOL!

NA society is sick and dying. It is not progressive and it is very focused on "what's in it for me" from the top down.

Prison is a profit based business and an extension of the welfare system in both Canada and the USA.

Even though prisons are private in the states, they are payed for with tax dollars and there is incentive for these businesses to keep the prisons full because that keeps their profit margin up.

the problem is that NA is wealthy and it's populace are docile and ignorant of what it's authorities are up to most of the time and so long as "I, Me, Mine" is not affected, people simply don't care.

we live in a profoundly sick society. It is difficult for many of us, yet we slag on.
I don't know why... I do it to of course, but I don't see a lot of alternatives that don't involve removing myself entirely from this society altogether.

Hey, I hope that you consider emigrating to Colombia. This is a great country, with friendly people, including the women, meaning, no more getting off on dirty pictures for you, my boy. ;)

The weather is good; the food is good, and it is safer than ever here.:D

Dragonzbane76
09-17-2010, 03:26 AM

no one missed you, you should have stayed gone.

Hardwork108
09-17-2010, 09:21 PM
no one missed you, you should have stayed gone.
Relax my dear stalker, because as usual, I was not talking to you. If you and your a$$ need some attention, then why don't you take a trip to Singapore and then bread a few local laws? ;)

Syn7
09-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow, a semi-intelligent post by David Jamieson! :eek:

Hey, I hope that you consider emigrating to Colombia. This is a great country, with friendly people, including the women, meaning, no more getting off on dirty pictures for you, my boy. ;)

The weather is good; the food is good, and it is safer than ever here.:D

oh yeah??? i'd love to spend time down there... wish i had a reason to go for work or some other money venture... otherwise i cant really afford it unless i moved there but that would be bold without even checking it out first lol... you went for work??? not much street violence??? can you go anywhere you want??? you a gringo???

Dragonzbane76
09-18-2010, 05:22 AM
Relax my dear stalker, because as usual, I was not talking to you. If you and your a$$ need some attention, then why don't you take a trip to Singapore and then bread a few local laws?

you would know all about stalking wouldn't you from your lust sessions over David R.

anyways it was so nice around here without your ego attached to everything.
Go crawl back into the hole you came out of.

Hardwork108
09-20-2010, 09:01 PM
oh yeah??? i'd love to spend time down there... wish i had a reason to go for work or some other money venture... otherwise i cant really afford it unless i moved there but that would be bold without even checking it out first lol...

Well, it is always good to check out a place first, before you decide wether you want to spend longer time periods there. As for Colombia, the economy is growing fast, so IMHO the realstate prices should be jumping up soon. The country is blessed with mineral wealth and agriculture. It has a strong industrial base, also.

you went for work???

I am about to open my own business here.

I am here because I love this country, and I love salsa music, and the city that I live in is known as the World Salsa Capital. The people are friendly and much more cordial than any other country I have been to in the past 15 years. As for the women, then I believe them to be among the most beautiful, sensual and friendly, in the world, and I have lived in Rio de Janeiro (a city that I also love), before.

not much street violence???

If you don't look for it, then chances are that you won't find it. People with bad, "I am tough" attitudes like what one finds in some parts of Northern Europe and some parts of the US, will not have a good chance of survival here, but then why live life, asking for violence? It is a lot safer here than some international media outlets would have you believe.

I have met Europeans and Americans who live here. Generally, they have a quality of life that could only dream about in many other parts of the world.

can you go anywhere you want???

There are some areas of town that are best avoided, others you can walk to your heart's delight. The area I live in, the old ladies walk their dogs in the evenings, well in some cases, the dogs are the ones who are walking them, but anyway.......:D

Syn7
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
cool...

i dont think there is any area in my city i wouldnt walk through at any time of the day... i cant imagine being afraid of an area...

i only asked because ive heard the whole gringos get kidnapped by the cartels rumour... but it doesnt seem like good business practice... i imagine the drugs are more lucrative and bring less heat than jacking up white people... i can see you disapearing if you walked thru the wrong coca field tho...

Hardwork108
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
cool...

i dont think there is any area in my city i wouldnt walk through at any time of the day... i cant imagine being afraid of an areaī.

Well, some cities are safer in general than others, no matter where one lives in the world, and some are more dangerous.

i only asked because ive heard the whole gringos get kidnapped by the cartels rumour......

The kindnapping phenomenon is not an exclusively gringo thing, as locals can be victims too. However, the kidnappings have diminished greatly. The hard line tactics of the previous government of President Alvaro Uribe have gone a long way into turning this country into a safer up and coming economy.

If things continue the way they are going, without sabotage from outside, then this place will be a paradise to live in.

but it doesnt seem like good business practice... i imagine the drugs are more lucrative and bring less heat than jacking up white people... i can see you disapearing if you walked thru the wrong coca field tho...

The kidnapping phenomenon is more of a criminal gang and Guerrilla activity than a cartel one, because as you correctly pointed out, they make more money from exporting drugs. However, they do kidnap people who owe them money, and ask their families to recompensate them. Generally speaking some of the Cartel people are cool people. They do what they do, but at least many of them are not thieves and con-men, so in general if one avoids social contact with them, then one is insulated from bein affected by them.

SoCo KungFu
09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
I would agree with that. Though I haven't been there so can't say for certain. I had a huge research thing I did a year or so ago mainly on legalization/taxation of drugs in the states. After the Cali drug lords were taken down it seems things were able to be cleaned up fairly well down in Colombia. The declassified intelligence reports I drudged up at least claimed as much. Although that power then shifted to Mexico and you see what we got now. And it might be off but I have read some reports from things like STRATFOR that are saying that as the Mexican cartels have come into the fold, that some of the Colombian cartels have taken back up in some kidnappings and weapons trafficking and such. So, guess it depends where you are and being situationally aware...

Syn7
09-21-2010, 03:51 PM
no doubt...

i have no doubt that vancouver bc is alot safer in general than any major city in columbia... my ex was from san jose, and when we were in frisco i was like lets go here here and here and shes like dude your white, you cant go there... completely foriegn to me... and dont get me wrong, there are rough areas and rough people around here, im just not afraid of them, have no reason to be... i grew up with thugs, so im not very moved by their whole sh!t show bully politics... that and i can fight and i know when im outmatched and im pretty crafty when im scared... also when i was a teen, i saw maybe ten illegal handguns total... and ive only been witness to one shooting... also i only have 4 friends that have been murdered... compared to others ive talked to, thats not many but other than that, it was all sticks and knives over here... good times... but now things have changed, the homicide rate is spiralling these days... ironically, the murders are happening in the wealthier hoods... where the dealers live i guess...

Hardwork108
09-21-2010, 08:48 PM
I would agree with that. Though I haven't been there so can't say for certain. I had a huge research thing I did a year or so ago mainly on legalization/taxation of drugs in the states. After the Cali drug lords were taken down it seems things were able to be cleaned up fairly well down in Colombia. The declassified intelligence reports I drudged up at least claimed as much. Although that power then shifted to Mexico and you see what we got now. And it might be off but I have read some reports from things like STRATFOR that are saying that as the Mexican cartels have come into the fold, that some of the Colombian cartels have taken back up in some kidnappings and weapons trafficking and such. So, guess it depends where you are and being situationally aware...

The narcotics business is a huge global enterprise. Governments are sometime implicated in this business, and I am not just talking about South American ones, but also the US and its Central Intelligence Agency. So, where there are profits there are arms dealers, that also include the US, UK and other countries, at an OFFICIAL capacity. And then there are the Drugs dealers, working in an UNOFFICIAL capacity. So, this thing is not going to be irradicated any time soon.

There are "War on Drugs" for the consumption (and control) of the public, while those waging the war on drugs are themselves involved in it and are raking in the profits. So yes, epicenter has moved to Mexico, but the drugs are still coming out of Colombia. The US has recently increased its military presence to, among other things, help the fight against the drugs business. The US has been increasing its presence here since the 1950s, yet the drugs production and exports, have been increasing too.

The same can be said of the US presence in Afghanistan, where recently their heroin production hit a record. I donīt know about you guys, but I see a correlation here.

Anyway, perhaps this is a discussion for another thread, but rumor has it that tons of Coke are leaving this country by way of US military transport planes.

AS for Colombia, I would say that the best way to find out would be to visit this country. Everyone that I know who has visited this place has been surprised in a very positive manner. I have crossed paths with people who have decided to live here and they would not change it for anything.

You can walk the street and get a good buzz from the people, even from the tough characters. No idiotic "I am tough" attitudes; No threatening eye contacts, and other negative behavioral traits one can often see in the some of the "safer" countries and their own tough guys, who by the way, would not last here for 10 seconds.

Donīt get me wrong. If one looks for trouble then this country may be one of the worst on the planet, as it will not be a question of getting bloodied, bruised, getting arrested and going to court, it would be a question of getting out of it alive and then disappearing, so as not to end up being assasinated by the guy you were acting tough against, or who you sucker punched, at a later date. People take respect very seriously here.

Anyway, the question always remains, why look for trouble? The excuses such as, "those guys had a little too much to drink", or "they were just having some fun", when they carried out an unprovoked attack on someone for no reason, does not work here.

So, I hang out in many nightclubs. A few of these places are full of mafia people, yet I am not worried about these people coming over to pick a fight with me, or anyone else. could they be more psychologically balanced than the delinquents one comes across in places such as some North European countries, and some parts of North America?:eek:

The answer is, yes they are, because they certainly are not scared to fight, nor to kill.

You will find that most of the mafia violence here is between different factions, and against people who do them wrong, such as borrowing money, without ever intending to pay them back. So in my humble opinion, such people deserve to get wacked.

Some (NOT ALL) areas of town suffer from street gang violence, while others you can walk into and see people having their early evening dinners with their doors open to the street.

Like you implied, knowing where you are and being situationally aware does not do any harm.

After all I have said, I will repeat, this is a lovely country and if there is no outside meddling into its affairs then it will grow into a South American paradise, and for some people, such as myself, it already is.