PDA

View Full Version : Who is from Wong hun fun?

word
09-24-2000, 09:36 AM
There are a ton of peopel in the CCM lineage. Cool. Who is from the wong hon fun lineage and who do you train under? There's not many wong hun fun lineage guys out there so I'm curious to see how many there really are in the forum. thanks.

Gojira
09-24-2000, 03:05 PM
How do you expect people to answer this question when you yourself do not come clean and tell us who you train under?
Not a flame but a legitimate question.

If you have nothing to do, don't do it here!

BeiTangLang
09-24-2000, 08:22 PM
I do. Why?

Remember, Its the _SECOND_ mouse that gets the cheese!

LizMantis
09-26-2000, 01:47 AM
I train under the won hon fun lineage..
Lo Kwon Yu

Wong Hon Fun
|
Chung Ho Yin
|
Henry Chung
|
Raymond Fogg
|
John Cheng-Brandon Jones

I train under Brandon Jones.. Just a Piece of Lineage

www.kungfuexchange.com (http://www.kungfuexchange.com)

word
09-26-2000, 04:11 AM
John Cheng is wong fon fun? He said that he is CCM. He learns manis from Lee Kam Wing also doesnt he? So which one does he teach?

Bietanglang,

what's your lineage?

LizMantis
09-26-2000, 04:38 AM
John Cheng learns from Sifu Lee Kam Wing as well. His first Sifu in the mantis system I was told was Raymond Fogg. He is also my Sifus Kungfu brother. But I do know that he has went to Hong Kong and trained with Sifu Lee with my Sifu.

http://www.kungfuexchange.com
has my whole lineage.

www.kungfuexchange.com (http://www.kungfuexchange.com)

word
09-26-2000, 07:11 AM
Oh okay
Thanks for clearing that up.

Gojira
09-26-2000, 03:40 PM
Word, I repeat the question I asked before in this very forum. Why can't you be straight up about it?

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-26-2000, 06:00 PM
According to him, his sifu has asked him not to reveal that he is a student of his. Which doesn't surprise me, I would be ashamed of haveing such a foul tempered, loudmouthed, insulting braggart for a student too. Let's face it, if he told us who his sifu was, that would bring instant shame to someone who probably just feels sorry for Word and is trying to give him a break in life. Of course, if Word disagrees with what I have just said, that is easily rectified by actually posting his lineage....

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]
Wing Chun Forum Moderator.
Student-www.authentickungfu.com

BeiTangLang
09-26-2000, 07:31 PM
My lineage is here under Sifu Cottrell.
My name is Roy Baker. I live in Fort Worth, TX for reference.
Word, what is your name & what state/city?? Surely your sifu is not ashamed of you telling everyone who you are & what state/city you live in.....is he???

http://www.authentickungfu.com/seven_star/lineage.html

Remember, Its the _SECOND_ mouse that gets the cheese!

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-26-2000, 08:23 PM
BeiTangLang:
from a previous Word posting.....(keep in mind, this is without saying who he is, or who he studies under):

"Besides, your sifu is that Cottrell guy, he's not that good."

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]

BeiTangLang
09-26-2000, 09:30 PM
Long distance ignorance travels great distances.
Word have you actually seen my sifu or have you gained your opinion through word of mouth?? I would venture to say the latter. BTW, really,..your name,City & State should not upset your sifu...

"Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

word
09-27-2000, 09:29 AM
I have heard about Cottrel from a friend of mine who's good at mantis. He says Cottrel sucks.

loki
09-27-2000, 01:19 PM
Well, I guess that settles it then huh? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

NO ROAD IS AS LONG OR FILLED WITH AS MANY OBSTACLES AS THE ONE TRAVELLED BY THE CHINESE BOXER. FEW ATTEMPT TO TAKE IT . THOSE THAT REACH IT'S END ARE EVEN FEWER.

BeiTangLang
09-27-2000, 01:57 PM
Well that tells me you friend is totaly clueless & you are a complete idiot for spouting hear-say. All of your previous posts are now shown in a new light,..a night-light.
You have no instructor. No one would take on an ignorant student with such a "full-cup".
Go play in a sandbox somewhere with the rest of the children.
Have a nice day.
-BTL

Gojira
09-27-2000, 03:14 PM
From what I understand the sniveling little weasel known as word resides in NY (now I heard this from a third party so accuracy could be off), and is a book reader martial artist.
He has selective sight thus seeing only certain part of any posts directed toward him and answering those part in a way that keeps him secure and safe under the aforementioned night light.
The sad thing is the kid does post at times, some insightful information and if he were a legitmate martial artist, might be something worth looking at.

"You want answers?"
"I want the truth!!"
"You can't handle the truth!!!!"

word
09-27-2000, 08:44 PM
Beitanglang,

It could mean one of two things

#1 I have no clue what I'm talking about.

or

#2 I know who's the real deal and don't accept anything less.

- adam hsu, chan poi, raymond wong, wong jack man, kenneth chung, ben derr, Feng zhi quan and a few more.

Now tell me, How many of those guys suck? How many of those guys have people talking bad about their kung fu skills? None. I think it's choice #2.

BeiTangLang
09-27-2000, 08:53 PM
If you base what a person does & the technique he has by what someone else tells you & you go mouthing off, that makes you an idiot for speaking. Plain & simple. I am going to ignore part of your message as you have ignored mine.
-BTL

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
09-27-2000, 09:02 PM
Word:
So you can pick several well known names out of a hat....big deal. That proves nothing, I still don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. I mean, seriously, an Unnamed guy with an Unnamed Sifu, asks his Unnamed friend who witnessed Sifu Cottrell on an Unnamed occassion. What an idiot you are! Are you really surprised that you have zero credibility on these forums, and that noone listens to you at all? You don't even have a sifu, do you? Oh wait, I forgot, you have "top secret super sifu", who only comes out of his cave once every 10 years, to bless his chosen few diciples with words of wisdom. Of course, like the carriage in Cinderella, he turns back into a pumpkin if you tell anyone his name. I'm sorry, I forgot. And honestly, if you do have a sifu, he's either:

1)terribly misled by you, into thinking you have half a brain.
or
2)He's Ashida Kim, and yet, he's still ashamed to call you a student.

BTW, if any of what i'm saying rubs you wrong...TELL ME WHO THE HELL YOU ARE AND WE CAN SORT THIS OUT IN PERSON. Of course, Ninja Master Kim will never allow you to fight with others yet, right?

You are such an idiot.

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]