PDA

View Full Version : Beware of smoke screen

taokum
09-16-2010, 07:41 AM
I am finding it disappointing that Black Flag Wing Chun is taking away from Ngo Cho Eng Chun of Gui In Lam lineage. Lots of Black Flag videos are out but one in particular shows Lo Han kung fu in the images.
This is Black Flags family tree from 2005 and clearly gives credit to Ngo Cho Eng Chun Group USA.

taokum
09-16-2010, 07:42 AM
This is the same teacher brought up in the Ngo Cho thread back in 2007. I hear lots of people say Lin has Lo Han Kung Fu mixed with Vikoga wing chun. Its clear that from Ngo Cho Kun that one of the 5 ancestors was Lo Han. In Indo styles are mixed, so maybe Lin sees nothing wrong with making up stuff and telling as truth.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=825600&postcount=27

There are, of course, other teachers from different lineages. However, I don't know about them enough to recommend their instructions. These include (there could be more):

- Bonifacio Lim (Beng Kiam)- NJ area
- Ben Asuncion (Beng Kiam) - LA, CA area
- Mark Wiley (Bengkiam) - CO area if I am not mistaken.
- Jose Parman (I forgot) - San Jose, CA area
- John Graham (Chee Kim Tong) - Mobile, AL (more of his students in AL area)
- Kenneth Lim in VA area. He advertises more as a Wing Chun and Hokkian Eng Chun styles, but one of his teachers is from Gui In Lam lineage.
- Kam Lee (A Malaysian lineage that I forgot) in FL
- Lo Ban Teng group as represented by Lo Siauw Gok's lineage is ready to start teaching in USA. Lo Hak Lun, Lo Siauw Gok's son states that hopefully it will happen in less than a year.

It is unethical for me to comment on Bonifacio

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49287&page=2

The noise about black flag wing chun is getting clear but why is Ngo Cho Eng Chun taking a hit because of Lin?

David Jamieson
09-16-2010, 07:50 AM
get out of here with your dumb ass wing chun complaining and whining.

There's a whole forum of people two clicks down that will argue all day with you about your wing chun.

the rest of us don't care.

There, in before the move.

lol

taokum
09-16-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry but one day this propaganda will one day be truth if ignored. Let other people hear the truth, sir.

MasterKiller
09-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Keep this sh1t in the Wing Chun basement.

t_niehoff
09-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Keep this sh1t in the Wing Chun basement.

Yeah! Because as everyone knows, those other arts already have enough sh1t to deal with and don't need any of ours. ;)

Hardwork108
09-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Heeeeeeeeeey, take it easy guys, Taokum is a new poster. Perhaps you should have advised him more politely?

What is this, lets chase away kung fu posters so that we can cluelessly discuss the "superiority" of MMAs and Kickboxing methodologies, without letting facts get into our way, week?:rolleyes:

taokum
09-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Ngo Cho Kun (5 ancestors) has a male/female history, like Black Flag Eng Chun. I'll show you how as best I can. Kenneth Lin's (Salim) martial arts background is known in Indo before he left. He learned Gui In Lam's Ngo Cho Kun lineage and then picked up Vikoga Wing Chun from Chung Che Man. When Lin came to America in 2005 he promoted Ngo Cho Kun and Vikoga Wing Chun as Ngo Cho Eng Chun Male/Female family tree. When he heard of VTM's promotion of Shaolin Wing Chun he started to change his story in the Indo forums and advertisement in America. He attached Shaolin Wing Chun stories that VTM promotes to make a transistion. Today Kenneth Lin is trying to erase his Ngo Cho Eng Chun male/female family tree and Gui In Lam's Ngo Cho Kun background by calling it Black Flag Wing Chun. He does this to declare himself grandmaster of Black Flag Wing Chun and promote his teacher Tio Tik Kwie's status. What does VTM gain from this? Money from magazine articles, books and Shaolin Wing Chun 3-halls program. There is always a motive. Sergio gains advertisement promotion for his large schools in Europe. But this is at the expense of Ngo Cho Eng Chun and maybe others.

Original Black Flag Wing Chun Male/Female branch:
Kenneth Lin called his kung fu "Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group" when he came to America but today in 2010 he has transitioned to Black Flag Wing Chun. His family tree had a male and female branch as he published originally. Lin promoted the male/female version of Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group. Lin himself at first stated to the VTM: “The system as it was passed down was preserved in two forms: a Male aspect and a Female aspect.” Today his orginal promotion has changed. Today he declares himself as the grandmaster of Black Flag Eng Chun while erasing the female side, Vikoga Wing Chun, from his family tree and Ngo Cho Kun from the male side.
Where did Lin come up with a story of male/female for his Ngo Cho Eng Chun? Lin used Ngo Cho Kun's family story for his self promotion and transistion to Shaolin Wing Chun Black Flag. You see Ngo Cho Kun has a story about a 6th ancestor who was female, I'll show soon. But first, here is Black Flag Wing Chun's orignal explaination in its transistion from Ngo Cho Eng Chun's male/female history.

Ngo Cho Eng Chun/Black Flag Eng Chun's male side (Lin's original):
For the male branch, Lin had Ngo Cho Kun 5 male ancestor family lineage and teachers. That's what he wanted us to believe. (Today this is Shaolin temple 5 Flag Wing Chun)
Ngo Cho Eng Chun/Black Flag Eng Chun's female side (Lin's original):
For the Female branch, he labeled Ng Mui & sometimes Yim Wing Chun. Lin learned various Wing Chun under Victor Leow's Vikoga Wing Chun family tree. (Today this is Shoalin Red Flag Wing Chun or some color)

So you see, Kenneth Lin originally married Ngo Cho Kun with Vikoga Wing Chun to call it Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group in 2005. This is where the Ngo Cho Kun's family story fits into his Black Flag Eng Chun promotion. You see Ngo Cho Kun is known to have a male/female story.

Ngo Cho Kun Male side:
Ngo Cho Kun has mixtures of 5 Ancestor styles: White Crane, Monkey, TaiZu(Grand Ancestor) and Lo Han (18 Immortals) and Tat Chun (Bodhidharma's method).
Ngo Cho Kun Female side:
Mysterious Female Fist (6th Ancestor)

Facts:
Kenneth Lin's Ngo Cho Kun family lineage is from Gui In Lam.
Kenneth Lin's Wing Chun family lineage is from Vikoga Wing Chun.
Kenneth Lin called the marriage of Ngo Cho Kun and Vikoga Wing Chun, Ngo Cho Eng Chun.
Kenneth Lin has never denied learning Vikoga Wing Chun or Ngo Cho Kun.
Ngo Cho Kun is known to have a 6th female ancestor, Mysterious Female Fist.
VTM promotes a super secret Shaolin Wing Chun 3-halls ("Dim" for Fukien dialect effect) program.

This is the male/female story of Ngo Cho Kun! May the truth shine over Black Flag Eng Chun and the changing stories of Kenneth Salim, Benny Meng and Sergio!!!