PDA

View Full Version : butterbean vs. pudzianowski

Dragonzbane76
09-20-2010, 04:28 AM
wow really, sad sad... and more sadness.

vid is attached.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/09/18/mariusz-pudzianowski-tkos-butterbean-at-ksw-14/?ncid=txtlnkusspor00000002

Syn7
09-20-2010, 04:54 AM
im glad america hasnt fallen into the whole freak match thing like the japanese seem to love... and now europeans too i guess... some of those matchups are just pathetic... the japanese sure love the carny acts... personally, i think its bad for the sport and makes a mockery of the hard work put in by real fighters... like, how weak is it to work your ass off for years and finally get your chance at the big show, you get to be on the undercard for a jose canseco fight and make maybe 10% of what this retard got... real nice ay...

sanjuro_ronin
09-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Sorry, I don't get your issues with that match.

Dragonzbane76
09-20-2010, 07:10 AM
it looked almost fake. the hammer fists he was throwing when he got him down looked like something from WWE. Don't know i don't mind the freak show every once in awhile, but if it's a freak show at least make it interesting.

Frost
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
lol they arent any worse than the hammer fists brock throws, or jashley, has any one here been hit by hammer fists like that by a big guy, it sucks and he was going to town on butterbean

so whats the issue, that butterbean is fat and past it, so if you are in shape and not with it any more like Ken its ok for you to get your ass handed to you, or if you are out of shape and past it but not that fat like tank its ok for you to fight?

or if you look like you are a fighter but dont work on your skills and get into fixed fights that ok for he US paying customer (like dear old boddy lashley)

Dragonzbane76
09-20-2010, 02:05 PM
yeah mass does hurt, but just watching it the hammer fists almost made me think of slaps.

butterbeans been over the hill for awhile now and I guess it goes to show that if someone offers enough money people will step back in the ring way after there prime.

Lucas
09-20-2010, 03:27 PM
thats also why people who are not well rounded for mma should not do mma. butterbean doesnt belong in mma. hes not a mma fighter....why let a non mma fighter fight mma. thats rediculous.

it is NOT fun as a spectator to see someone get taken down and then lose simply because they cant defend well enough and they just get ground pounded. its boring, and pathetic.

its like watching a boxing match and one guy doesnt know what a guard is.....if you dont belong dont go imo.

that fat guy obviously has no reason in mma if he cant do a single thing after a takedown happens.

lets start letting one arm and one leg guys in the major leagues too....lets just paddy cake and carebear the whole world so everyone gets a shot at **** they dont belong in.

sry /endrant.

Syn7
09-20-2010, 04:41 PM
to me its just disrespectful of the game...

how rediculous would it be to put brock lesnar in a yankees game just to sell tickets??? it would be disrespectful to real ballers... same goes for when a baseball player gets to be on the main card of a major mma event...

butterbean has more right to be there than alot of other carny acts, but i agree he's past it, was never that good in the first place, at boxing or mma, and basically sells tickets because some find it entertaining to watch fat people do sports... esspecially fighting, midgets, fat people, really tall skinny people, whatever they can find thats oddball, they'll throw it in for ticket sales... and to me thats not a positive thing for the sport... but hey, atleast with butterbean, he is a real fighter and is by no means completely defenceless like conseco was...

Frost
09-21-2010, 12:01 AM
to me its just disrespectful of the game...

how rediculous would it be to put brock lesnar in a yankees game just to sell tickets??? it would be disrespectful to real ballers... same goes for when a baseball player gets to be on the main card of a major mma event...

butterbean has more right to be there than alot of other carny acts, but i agree he's past it, was never that good in the first place, at boxing or mma, and basically sells tickets because some find it entertaining to watch fat people do sports... esspecially fighting, midgets, fat people, really tall skinny people, whatever they can find thats oddball, they'll throw it in for ticket sales... and to me thats not a positive thing for the sport... but hey, atleast with butterbean, he is a real fighter and is by no means completely defenceless like conseco was...

There are lots of 1 dimensional guys in MMA and they are there because they make the shows money, its as simple as that

lashely has nothing other than wrestling, no strikes and no subs yet he is paid a fortune why...because hes big and he's a former WWE guy who can pull in punters.

Kimbo slice was signed why?, he has no real ground game or wrestling and didnt want to listen to his coaches, and hell his chin is made of glass he got knocked out by a light heavy....yet two different orgs put him on prime time...why was that? because he was a freak show internet sensation who could bring in money to the promotions

Ken shamrock was given three fights with Tito even though Tito made him his bit&h over and over...why beacuse the fans liked seeing ken in the cage...didnt matter he had no real game anymore they were prepared to pay big money to see him.

How many guys are signed becuse they look the part, big muscular guys who cant last a round and are one dimensional are all over the different orgs in the heavyweight division
It goes on and on

Syn7
09-21-2010, 12:10 AM
i agree... exept for lashley... he is a real athlete and has the potential to do something... everyone said the same thing about lesnar... and he still is pretty one dimensional... but his size and wrestling base keeps winning... lashley could be similar... although i dont think he has what lesnar has... as far as desire to win and all that emotional stuff... any good wrestler can learn to hold his own in the cage... usually pretty boring to watch, but they win... and the ones that round out a bit more than the rest make up a good portion of the superheroes of the sport...

BJJ-Blue
09-21-2010, 07:11 AM
im glad america hasnt fallen into the whole freak match thing like the japanese seem to love... and now europeans too i guess... some of those matchups are just pathetic... the japanese sure love the carny acts... personally, i think its bad for the sport and makes a mockery of the hard work put in by real fighters...

True. In Japan the freak show fights often take place in huge arenas with thousands upon thousands of paying fans. In the US, it's not near this bad. And the Japanese are not only big into freak show fights, they are big into worked fights as well.