PDA

View Full Version : All you dudes best chill..Before I let the dogs lose...LOLOLOL

Jorge
09-28-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GAb5MQapo&feature=related

Anybody ever seen this before? What style is this?

Thanks in advance,

Buby

David Jamieson
09-28-2010, 01:47 PM
lol, yeah only a million times.

still crazy though.

Hardwork108
09-28-2010, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GAb5MQapo&feature=related

Anybody ever seen this before? What style is this?

Thanks in advance,

Buby

Yes, I have seen it, and it is interesting.

It looks like it is some kind of police or security force training. I was going to suggest to t_niehoff and knifefighter to go and test them out. Maybe Dave Ross of New York "San Doh!"! can join them?:D

teetsao
09-28-2010, 01:57 PM
chinese beserker fury.

Dragonzbane76
09-28-2010, 04:45 PM
looks like some guys that drank to much coffee and snorted some lines of blow then decided to go beat up some wooden beams with metal chucks or what ever.

I applaud there zealous efforts.

still didn't see them trying most of it against a resistant opponent. There was a couple of instances of them with a couple other guys in helmets, but those guys were more for targeting than what looked like resistance of equal measure.

Lucas
09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
i liked the beginning when they were doing the crotch kicking and neck biting.

taai gihk yahn
09-28-2010, 08:15 PM
i liked the beginning when they were doing the crotch kicking and neck biting.
part two is neck kicking and crotch biting...much more interesting...

bawang
09-28-2010, 08:42 PM
thats my sifu. its wombat combat demo for tv. anyone want to buy my instruction video online pls send pm i make in brand new vcd digital format age of future
also can teach by webcam add me msn lookingforsexywomans69@yahoo.com

Syn7
09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
part two is neck kicking and crotch biting...much more interesting...

much more skilled...

pt 2 is bouncing off walls with and without helmets and varying degrees of speed and distance...

while barking and growling, ofcourse...

Lucas
09-29-2010, 08:31 AM
i think this is self defense prevention class. who wants to mess with the spaz wigging out and barking at trees??

is good prevention methods

lol

Badger
09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Its amazing what a case of Monster will do....

David Jamieson
09-29-2010, 10:45 AM
I think he's encouraging them to get rid of any hesitation by letting the crazy monkey shine through.

a crazy spastic shouting person is to be approached with caution.

Faruq
09-29-2010, 06:06 PM
thats my sifu. its wombat combat demo for tv. anyone want to buy my instruction video online pls send pm i make in brand new vcd digital format age of future
also can teach by webcam add me msn lookingforsexywomans69@yahoo.com

I'd like to hereby publically announce my bai-ci ship under Bawang to learn how to make the most wild and hilarious posts on the forum. Shifu Bawang has accepted me as his disciple in forum-post-fu, and I'm enthralled!