PDA

View Full Version : Shotokan Karate Vs Grappling!

Hardwork108
09-30-2010, 11:20 PM
This is a Shotokan Karate vs Grappler clip that I came by recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqJjTvNhIs

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 03:38 AM
that grappler was quit possibly the worst grappler I've ever seen. I wouldn't even call him a grappler with skills like that. You would think that he would have a nice single or double, hell the shot he did go for was sloppy at best and being a grappler you don't lead with your head right into a guillotine, a basic wrestling mistake against BJJ guys. Taking shots to the head without head movement or changing levels is just dumb.

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 09:45 AM
that grappler was quit possibly the worst grappler I've ever seen. I wouldn't even call him a grappler with skills like that. You would think that he would have a nice single or double, hell the shot he did go for was sloppy at best and being a grappler you don't lead with your head right into a guillotine, a basic wrestling mistake against BJJ guys. Taking shots to the head without head movement or changing levels is just dumb.

Christ, you guys don't stop at badmouthing the TCMAs but go on to do so with Japenese striking arts....LOL!

Yes, when the Crappler wins, it is because, "the Crappler and Crappling are the best", when the TMA striker wins, it is always the case of the Crappler being "bad"...

WHY ARE YOU CRAPPLING AND MMA TYPES POSTING IN THIS FORUM?:confused:

sanjuro_ronin
10-01-2010, 09:54 AM
I think we can ALL agree that the ring girl has a nice ass !

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 10:13 AM

Well, I for one agree with you there for sure, however I am not sure about Dragonzbane's sexuality. I think he liked the grappler's ass more.....:D

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Christ, you guys don't stop at badmouthing the TCMAs but go on to do so with Japenese striking arts....LOL!

Yes, when the Crappler wins, it is because, "the Crappler and Crappling are the best", when the TMA striker wins, it is always the case of the Crappler being "bad"...

WHY ARE YOU CRAPPLING AND MMA TYPES POSTING IN THIS FORUM?

I could honestly care less who wins... i'm just stating from a point of view that the "grappler" was sh!tty. Of course you wouldn't know anything about grappling since you've never done any so we can rule out your knowledge base on that. ;)

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 08:02 PM
I could honestly care less who wins... i'm just stating from a point of view that the "grappler" was sh!tty. Of course you wouldn't know anything about grappling since you've never done any so we can rule out your knowledge base on that. ;)

Well at least I am posting in a KUNG FU forum where I can use my knowledge base as reference. WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Well at least I am posting in a KUNG FU forum where I can use my knowledge base as reference. WHY ARE YOU HERE?
to discuss martial practice, and you? oh yeah... to throw your parnoid delusion of mma around i forgot for a sec. my bad.

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 10:38 PM
to discuss martial practice,

So you want to be a Martial? Well, my dear boy, this is a CHINESE Martial Arts forum for the most part. If you want to be a Martial, then you should look for other forums.

Funny, I always took you for someone who would want to be a Fireman....my bad...:rolleyes:

and you?

I am here to discuss the TCMA training methodologies, in various levels, all of which, I might add, are way above your head.;)

oh yeah... to throw your parnoid delusion of mma around i forgot for a sec.

You have got this all wrong (why am I not surprised....:rolleyes:). It is you guys, the MMA-ists, that are throwing around your delusions of MMA, in this forum, which I remind you again, is a KUNG FU forum!!!!

my bad.

It certainly was (as always!) , and I hope that you have learned your lesson!!

Iron_Eagle_76
10-02-2010, 10:15 AM
And in more important news:

http://i34.tinypic.com/lk7ma.jpg

Hardwork108
10-02-2010, 02:30 PM
And in more important news:

http://i34.tinypic.com/lk7ma.jpg

Boy, you would really love it here in Colombia....:D

Dragonzbane76
10-03-2010, 07:23 AM
So you want to be a Martial? Well, my dear boy, this is a CHINESE Martial Arts forum for the most part. If you want to be a Martial, then you should look for other forums

your just a$$ backward on everything. understand at the top of the list.

So here it is you again trying to tell me what I should do. If you haven't learned by now I don't think your going to "get" it. You can shove it directly up your a$$ for all I care and take a long walk off a short pier.

I am here to discuss the TCMA training methodologies, in various levels, all of which, I might add, are way above your head. anything in your one man reality is above everyone else's head. believe me you live in your own universe.

You have got this all wrong (why am I not surprised....). It is you guys, the MMA-ists, that are throwing around your delusions of MMA, in this forum, which I remind you again, is a KUNG FU forum!!!!
it's also a free forum LET ME REMIND YOU HITLER YOUTH. and you thrown around slander and delusion with the best of everyone else.

It certainly was (as always!) , and I hope that you have learned your lesson!!
yes, my bad, I keep forgetting I'm talking to the village idiot.

Kansuke
10-04-2010, 01:49 PM
What a surprise that Grandmaster Fraud thinks of that as exemplary of grappling. What a joke.

Looked like both those kids spent more time thinking up their nicknames than learning to fight.

Hardwork108
10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
What a surprise that Grandmaster Fraud thinks of that as exemplary of grappling. What a joke.

Looked like both those kids spent more time thinking up their nicknames than learning to fight.

Where is YOUR fight record, Dave Ross?

Kansuke
10-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Where is YOUR fight record, Dave Ross?

You're gonna have to ask him.

Hardwork108
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
You're gonna have to ask him.

I am. :D

Kansuke
10-05-2010, 02:35 PM
I am. :D

Still nuts I see...

ghostexorcist
10-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Yah, she must work out.