PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious deaths of 9-11 witnesses?

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Very interesting clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&feature=player_embedded

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 03:28 AM
haha you really are a crack pot. How's your tinfoil hat collection these days?

Drake
10-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Man, if you really want to kill "the revolution", all you have to do is shut down YouTube. :D

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 05:51 AM
OH NOEZZZ don't shut down the holy library of absolute truth that is Utube.....no no.................

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 09:39 AM
haha you really are a crack pot.
Yet, I am not the one STALKING you here....LOL!

How's your tinfoil hat collection these days?
Well, it is way behind your collection, my dear stalker.....LOL!

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Man, if you really want to kill "the revolution", all you have to do is shut down YouTube. :D

Actually, it would be to shut down the internet. That is why as we speak, the authorities in the US and the UK are doing their best to impose controls over the net.... Just saying....

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Yet, I am not the one STALKING you here....LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
How's your tinfoil hat collection these days?

Well, it is way behind your collection, my dear stalker.....LOL!

still finding yourself that important? haha

you invite the kids from next door over for the flavored Kool-aid? :D

your the king of tin foil hats and jester hats as well village idiot. ;)

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 11:03 AM
still finding yourself that important? haha

you invite the kids from next door over for the flavored Kool-aid? :D

your the king of tin foil hats and jester hats as well village idiot. ;)

You are babbling again, my dear stalker.....:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:27 PM
You are babbling again, my dear stalker.....

and your just the idiot wearing a tin foil hat... blah blah blah...

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 11:00 PM
and your just the idiot wearing a tin foil hat... blah blah blah...

See, there you again, just BABBLING.........:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
10-03-2010, 07:35 AM
sorry i don't have a folder of copy and paste material like you.

Hardwork108
10-03-2010, 12:52 PM
sorry i don't have a folder of copy and paste material like you.

You have to realize that you have none of my material, nor substance. You are a confused "ghost" of a person, posting in a TCMA forum that has nothing to do with what practice. So, your need for attention extends to stalking people who have made you look like the idiot that you are, in order to "punish" them, however even that is going against you, because you are providing us all with plenty of laughter, at your own expense...LOL!

Oh god, why couldn't Dragonzbane76 have been a 9-11 witness????:D

Drake
10-03-2010, 01:04 PM
The guy who posted the link... real class act.

HW108... what are you going to accuse me of once I leave federal service next year? I'll no longer work the government, will be living in a very liberal city, and will likely be teaching at local liberal university. I'll be nearly finished with my doctorate, so clearly I know how to properly research things (Unless I'm Ward Churchill), and I clearly know how to read and synthesize my own differing opinions from the source material.

So.. what then?

Hardwork108
10-03-2010, 01:38 PM
The guy who posted the link... real class act.

HW108... what are you going to accuse me of once I leave federal service next year? I'll no longer work the government, will be living in a very liberal city, and will likely be teaching at local liberal university. I'll be nearly finished with my doctorate, so clearly I know how to properly research things (Unless I'm Ward Churchill), and I clearly know how to read and synthesize my own differing opinions from the source material.

So.. what then?

The thing is that I have nothing against you personally, I believe that we open our eyes in this world, smack in the middle of many webs of lies. Many of the people behind those lies are also qualified PHDs. Some of them are in on the conspiracy, others have been duped, into "researching" within the box.

We live in a world that is run by negative and psychopathic people. People are massacred and starved to death all around us, yet we are led to believe that these things just happen.

The world has been run by empires for centuries. Today's empire is that of the Anglo Americans, with some "crumbs" thrown to some of the European partners. The new modern Empire is more covert than its predecessors. If you look at recent wars and instabilities, you will see the money trail lead to the US/UK/Europe, cartel of power. You will also see that the foreign "actors" of the conflicts (the Bin Ladens, Saddam Hussains, Noriegas, Ayatollah Khomeinis, etcs), have strong links with the Anglo American Empire.

There is a lot of information out there, but no one seems to want to connect the dots. The few who do, some whom also have PHDs, are referred to as "Conspiracy Theorists" and attempts are made to discredit them.

Many people are waking up to really how our world is being run, so I am hoping that we are going to see a change, I just hope that it is peaceful one.

Hardwork108
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
By the way, Drake. Do you think that the demise of the witnesses fits with the natural statistics of deaths along the board. Or do you see them as a weird coincidence?

Dragonzbane76
10-04-2010, 03:32 AM
You have to realize that you have none of my material, nor substance. You are a confused "ghost" of a person, posting in a TCMA forum that has nothing to do with what practice. So, your need for attention extends to stalking people who have made you look like the idiot that you are, in order to "punish" them, however even that is going against you, because you are providing us all with plenty of laughter, at your own expense...LOL!

Oh god, why couldn't Dragonzbane76 have been a 9-11 witness????

And i want nothing of your "substance" your just to gay sometimes. :p

and you provide us with all the idiotic non-sense that comes with being a tinfoil wearing lunatic, looking for attention because he's not getting any at home from his boyfriends. :)