PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Kickboxing/Muay Thai Fight!!!

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 02:26 AM
I really liked this. A lot of viscious to the point skill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfCpkABEtbQ&feature=related

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 03:40 AM
thought sports venues weren't your "thing" all the b!tching you do about mma and other styles. maybe you should just stick to you pajama wearing "paradise" of uncompromise it suits you well, leave the fighting to the fighters.

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 09:48 AM
thought sports venues weren't your "thing" all the b!tching you do about mma and other styles.
I like a good match just like the next guy....

maybe you should just stick to you pajama wearing "paradise" of uncompromise it suits you well, leave the fighting to the fighters.

I might even leave the stalking to the stalkers.....LOL!

You really need to get some professional help about your stalking issues, and yes, do find a woman also, just make sure she has low self-esteem....;)

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:30 AM
You really need to get some professional help about your stalking issues, and yes, do find a woman also, just make sure she has low self-esteem....

haha just because i post to your links doesn't suggest "stalking" lol
I post to almost everyones, so your not that important, only in your own mind village idiot. :)

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 08:06 PM
haha just because i post to your links doesn't suggest "stalking" lol

You LIE, as usual!

Others have noticed it too. It is not my links I am talking about, it is about you stalking me quoting my posts, most of which above your tiny head.:rolleyes:

I post to almost everyones, so your not that important, only in your own mind village idiot. :)
You post to everyone, yet you leave your insecure, kung fu-clueless and "foot in the mouth", posts for me....LOL!

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
And here comes Dragonzbane76, my stalker with a lame response....LOL!

So predictable......And not so intelligent....LOL!

Dragonzbane76
10-01-2010, 10:19 PM
You LIE, as usual!
insucure as usual. haha

Others have noticed it too. It is not my links I am talking about, it is about you stalking me quoting my posts, most of which above your tiny head.
and they have noticed you being an idiot...

You post to everyone, yet you leave your insecure, kung fu-clueless and "foot in the mouth", posts for me....LOL!
yes i post to everyone, speaking of "foot in mouth" how often do you do that on here, i would suspect almost every post.

Hardwork108
10-01-2010, 10:27 PM
LOL!!!

So predictable. Tell me, does your IQ have to be single digit for you to be allowed to join your MMA gyms?:confused:

Or does it get that way from the none stop pounding and being dropped on your head, as a part of your "functional" training?:eek: LOL!

insucure as usual. haha

Some people even get insecure as well.....like when they stalk people, even in threads that are way above their heads...LOL!

and they have noticed you being an idiot...

And what a coincidence that all the "theys" happen to be as clueless about the TCMAs, as you?

yes i post to everyone, speaking of "foot in mouth" how often do you do that on here, i would suspect almost every post.

Well, in every post that I make in respond to your stalking, I remind everyone of your "foot in the mouth" moments.

Of course, to be fair to you, most other kung fu-clueless MMA-ists, have their "moments", too....LOL,LOL,LOL!

Dragonzbane76
10-03-2010, 07:30 AM
So predictable. Tell me, does your IQ have to be single digit for you to be allowed to join your MMA gyms?

Or does it get that way from the none stop pounding and being dropped on your head, as a part of your "functional" training? LOL!

your just jealous is all, i have more of everything so your just jealous. ;)

Some people even get insecure as well.....like when they stalk people, even in threads that are way above their heads...LOL!
every thread you have is "above" every single person on the planet in your evaluations. So I don't feel that left out. :)

And what a coincidence that all the "theys" happen to be as clueless about the TCMAs, as you? copy paste/rinse repeat. haha

Well, in every post that I make in respond to your stalking, I remind everyone of your "foot in the mouth" moments.

Of course, to be fair to you, most other kung fu-clueless MMA-ists, have their "moments", too....LOL,LOL,LOL!
you truely stretch the bounds of idiot, and it has a pretty broad spectrum. I didn't know you could be an village idiot hitler youth, but there have always been strange things in the world including yourself.

Hardwork108
10-03-2010, 12:45 PM
your just jealous is all, i have more of everything so your just jealous. ;)

Yes, I am jealous of your "profound" TCMA knowledge.....:rolleyes:

every thread you have is "above" every single person on the planet in your evaluations.

Not really, however threads dealing with authentic TCMA methodologies and practices, have, time and again, proven to be above the head of the Kung fu-clueless MMA-ists who insist on posting here. Of course, the MMA-ists in question include your "good self".

However, your overinflated and insecure egos stop you from seeing that you should be here to learn and not to push your TMHMAs (Traditional Meat Head Martial Arts).

So I don't feel that left out. :)
Except for being left out of the intelligent members of the human race....but we are hoping that you will join us one day...:rolleyes:

copy paste/rinse repeat. haha
When dealing with the "slower" members of the human race, a bit of repetition is in order...;)

you truely stretch the bounds of idiot, and it has a pretty broad spectrum.
Well, I have been told that you, Dragonzbane76, are an expert of thid broadness...lol

I didn't know you could be an village idiot hitler youth, but there have always been strange things in the world including yourself.

You are babbling again. I guess it is time for your medication. So hop along (you can do it like a kickboxer, if you like), to your medicine cabinet, or perhaps you can go to your MMA gym and ask your MMA colleagues to hit you on your head a few times, I hear that that could help your condition too......:D

Dragonzbane76
10-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Not really, however threads dealing with authentic TCMA methodologies and practices, have, time and again, proven to be above the head of the Kung fu-clueless MMA-ists who insist on posting here. Of course, the MMA-ists in question include your "good self".

However, your overinflated and insecure egos stop you from seeing that you should be here to learn and not to push your TMHMAs (Traditional Meat Head Martial Arts).

so this modern wushu doctrine your preaching is the apex?

speaking overinflated, when are they naming you "master" of your own "style" ? Pretty soon i'm sure, you probably have a little following thats going to give you your grandmaster title in a few years. Good for you. Hope that works out well for you.

Hardwork108
10-04-2010, 01:16 PM
so this modern wushu doctrine your preaching is the apex?

speaking overinflated, when are they naming you "master" of your own "style" ? Pretty soon i'm sure, you probably have a little following thats going to give you your grandmaster title in a few years. Good for you. Hope that works out well for you.

You have got this all wrong, I am not even close to being a sifu, let alone grand master.....LOL!