PDA

View Full Version : If you feel the need to laugh, give this a go.

shawchemical
10-05-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkaSNBK6D8&feature=related

Hardwork108
10-05-2010, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkaSNBK6D8&feature=related

:eek:

Oh boy, I am literally speechless.....

I am just amazed the guy in the video has not found his way into this forum yet, so as to tell us to ignore the "fantasy" aspects of WC, such as maintaining stance, maintaining structural integrity; sticking to the central line principles, using the shortest and simplest attacking avenues, to name a few....

Anyway, I am sure that he will find this forum and join our forum "gods", soon enough...:D

shawchemical
10-05-2010, 10:53 PM
:eek:

Oh boy, I am literally speechless.....

I am just amazed the guy in the video has not found his way into this forum yet, so as to tell us to ignore the "fantasy" aspects of WC, such as maintaining stance, maintaining structural integrity; sticking to the central line principles, using the shortest and simplest attacking avenues, to name a few....

Anyway, I am sure that he will find this forum and join our forum "gods", soon enough...:D

He IS here. That is Kung Fu stan from St Louis.

BUt I would still wager good money that his skills outweigh T's.

Hardwork108
10-05-2010, 11:59 PM

When I first looked at the video, I thought that he was T....LOL, then I realized that T would still need a bit of practice to get to this guy's level....:D

SAAMAG
10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
You guys DO realize T' is white....right?

Hardwork108
10-06-2010, 12:38 AM
You guys DO realize T' is white....right?

Well, he is white for now, but if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and challenges an actual kung fu sifu, I am sure that he will come back, black and blue....:D

Xiao3 Meng4
10-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Well, he is white for now, but if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and challenges an actual kung fu sifu, I am sure that he will come back, black and blue....:D

regardless of factuality, that made me lol.

Hardwork108
10-06-2010, 02:31 AM
regardless of factuality, that made me lol.

Glad to be of service!:D

Kansuke
10-06-2010, 03:05 AM
if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and...

And gets some take out, since that's about as close as you've ever come, Fraud.

t_niehoff
10-06-2010, 04:33 AM

Stan is doing fantasy, like most of you. There is a very easy way to tell what your skill level is -- just go to a good MMA gym and see.

Hendrik
10-06-2010, 10:45 AM
OK,

let's not be little others. So what is the problem with the clip?

I dont believe in going to MMA gym because it doesnt need to and some MMA gym is full of fantasy too.
so, where is the fantasy?

Give a reason or two. why is this clip is problematic and it doesnt reflect reality and WCK? If we cant lay it out here. then we are just no different then Fran and thus has no right to laught at the clip.

Anyone wants to share their view?

mjw
10-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Lack of structure and footwork ie stepping in with the techniques he seems to be leaning too far forward which would make for an easy lap sau for beginers from my training the footwork and structure should be stressed first.....

Rolling Fists
10-06-2010, 01:42 PM
OK,

So what is the problem with the clip?

After 5 and half minutes all I see is a pair of white sneakers moving around.

shawchemical
10-06-2010, 02:42 PM
OK,

let's not be little others. So what is the problem with the clip?

I dont believe in going to MMA gym because it doesnt need to and some MMA gym is full of fantasy too.
so, where is the fantasy?

Give a reason or two. why is this clip is problematic and it doesnt reflect reality and WCK? If we cant lay it out here. then we are just no different then Fran and thus has no right to laught at the clip.

Anyone wants to share their view?

Are you for fu/.cking real?

There's not a thing the guy does right. He should be laughed at, not because he's dumb, not because he's sh.it but because HE'S TEACHING PEOPLE THAT DUMB SH1T.

Hendrik
10-06-2010, 04:04 PM

There's not a thing the guy does right. He should be laughed at, not because he's dumb, not because he's sh.it but because HE'S TEACHING PEOPLE THAT DUMB SH1T.

What is the point to post like above ? See, until you bring some real thing into the party, who knows you are at the same level as him but with a higher self-righteousness only?

Kansuke
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
I dont believe in going to MMA gym because it doesnt need to

What the hell does that mean?

Hendrik
10-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Lack of structure and footwork ie stepping in with the techniques he seems to be leaning too far forward which would make for an easy lap sau for beginers from my training the footwork and structure should be stressed first.....

Excellent sharing.

For me, the clip is totally NOT accord to the reality because NO opponent will move one move and wait for one to moves 2 and 4 moves......etc.

Hendrik
10-06-2010, 04:08 PM
What the hell does that mean?

That means MMA gym is not the reference of the TRUTH.

SAAMAG
10-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Fine. From my perspective...

From the get-go, you see a lack of root in his stance, you see a lack of the immoveable elbow concept. In his demonstration, you see him reaching, you see a lack of body unity, you see a lack of structural support for power (there really was no power line to follow).

Backfists?!

He is teaching the wrong applications (energy and vectors) for the pak and tan sao. His student isn't driving forward with his attacks, there is no power line...but then he IS the student of the teacher and if the teacher can't do it I wouldn't expect the student to.

Those were just the tip of the iceberg I fear.

Hendrik
10-07-2010, 11:42 AM
The reality of this type of training happen in general dojo.

That is the student will learn some moves but will not really applied it if the real situation comes up. They will fight with their innertial /intinct ability. The moves they learn might aids them a little but their fight still will be dictate by their intinctive ability.

That is very different then the professional who is well train and could disolve incoming attack with the style or stratergy/power handling one has learn.

Knifefighter
10-07-2010, 05:42 PM

Where's your clip to show you have a clue? More than likely, you are learning **** that is just a dumb.

Hendrik
10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Where's your clip to show you have a clue? More than likely, you are learning **** that is just a dumb.

I totally agree, and maybe even get beat up by Fran in the real life.

agwc
10-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I like this guy. He reminds me of a drill Sargent granted the body structure is not there. Maybe he's very new to wc? Plus I like this clip better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hopg15t3mc&feature=related

Knifefighter
10-09-2010, 11:11 PM
I like this guy. He reminds me of a drill Sargent granted the body structure is not there. Maybe he's very new to wc? Plus I like this clip better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hopg15t3mc&feature=related

That's Fran from St. Loius. He's doing stuff he made up as a joke.

SAAMAG
10-09-2010, 11:46 PM

Do you really? Why? The same errors are present there just as in the first clip. A correct and hard punch would go right through his "defense".

YungChun
10-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Do you really? Why? The same errors are present there just as in the first clip. A correct and hard punch would go right through his "defense".

Entertainment value? I love how everything starts with "At this particular time..." lol

And hey in that last clip he was almost close enough to make contact...so... :p

SAAMAG
10-10-2010, 09:39 AM
lol...yea...I suppose there was some improvement from that respect.