PDA

View Full Version : Kevon Cox/aka Harley

Wong Ying Home
10-30-2001, 03:23 AM
Now we know you !

Xebsball
10-30-2001, 03:42 AM
Are you and Wong Ying the same, or are you from the same school?

BTW, this topic is scary dude.

-------------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt
I'm too sexy for your mother, too sexy for your mother
So sexy, YEAH

Wong Ying Home
10-30-2001, 04:30 PM
it is one and the same Wong Ying, just me at home that's all

P.J.T
11-01-2001, 12:35 AM
who's kevon cox
better luck with your next try

Wong Ying Home
11-01-2001, 03:13 AM
Well it was worth a try, seeing as your so insisitant on hiding behind your pc and not having the face to be a man and say who you are. Not that your anyone of significance that is.

When your man enough contact me you know how to !

P.J.T
11-02-2001, 12:51 AM
if i am no one of any significance, why do you keep trying to find out who i am?.have you not got anything better to do with your time?.

Wong Ying Home
11-02-2001, 04:24 AM
What I object to with regard to yourself, is your underhanded methods of initial dialogue, implying you wanted to know about our school and were interested in learning there etc. Yet expected openess but were not prepared to be open yourself

HARLEY
Member posted 11-11-00 11:43 AM learning eagle claw

"Hi, Wong Ying I am interested in learning eagle claw. what is your school like. do you teach the full system. do you do regular test to check progress.how long does it take to learn roughly.
thank you for your time.."

Please don't even bother to say you did not want to learn at the school, or were interested in learning as your approach was a pitch

You know who I am, I have been honest with you and up front. Yet you continue to maintain this cloak and dagger charade at every corner. Hiding behind your pc.

So I am asking you a straight question, why not just be honest and open, instead of playing like you have something to hide, are you embarressed or something ?

I await your honest and sincere response, as my intentions have only ever been to contact and converse in a like minded way with eagle claw people of all lineages other than Leong Fu's