PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom and warnings from Texas.

Hardwork108
10-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Words of Wisdom and Warnings from Texas. Listen and see what you think about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YoT1Xb8UY&feature=related

Dragonzbane76
10-10-2010, 07:23 AM
see they have entertainment for everyone...they even have a conspiracy theory show for tinfoil wearing loonies... isn't that sweet.

glad you found something that makes you happy and someplace you "fit" in.

Hardwork108
10-10-2010, 03:36 PM
see they have entertainment for everyone...they even have a conspiracy theory show for tinfoil wearing loonies... isn't that sweet.

glad you found something that makes you happy and someplace you "fit" in.

Sometimes your sheer level of stupidity astounds me, even in a forum like this one frequented by so many conginitively challenged knuckleheads! LOL

Dragonzbane76
10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Sometimes your sheer level of stupidity astounds me, even in a forum like this one frequented by so many conginitively challenged knuckleheads! LOL

sometimes your sheer level of wacko astounds me. Meds not working for you? maybe we should go see the doc. again and see if we can get some stronger stuff. Face it your just a wack job, probably wandering the streets at night muttering to yourself of the MMA & NWO global take over.

You probably stand in front of the mirror at night screaming at the top of your lungs your undying hate/love for David ross. You know it would not suprise me at all. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
sometimes your sheer level of wacko astounds me. Meds not working for you? maybe we should go see the doc. again and see if we can get some stronger stuff. Face it your just a wack job, probably wandering the streets at night muttering to yourself of the MMA & NWO global take over.

You probably stand in front of the mirror at night screaming at the top of your lungs your undying hate/love for David ross. You know it would not suprise me at all. :rolleyes:

Another post from my trolling stalker that proves his utter stupidity......LOL!

Dragonzbane76
10-11-2010, 03:36 AM
Another post from my trolling stalker that proves his utter stupidity......LOL!

If I have to prove i'm stupid your already enrolled, certified, and on the fast track for success in the idiot department. ;)

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 07:56 AM
If I have to prove i'm stupid your already enrolled, certified, and on the fast track for success in the idiot department. ;)

Yet, another utterly stupid post from my STALKER......:rolleyes:

Look, this thread and the video have many interesting things that some one with brains could have come in and discussed, but you, and your two brain cells, not to mention your emotional baggage, came in, and started your usual trolling.

I just wish you would get a life.....:rolleyes:

Dragonzbane76
10-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Yet, another utterly stupid post from my STALKER......

Look, this thread and the video have many interesting things that some one with brains could have come in and discussed, but you, and your two brain cells, not to mention your emotional baggage, came in, and started your usual trolling.

I just wish you would get a life.....

you keep replying and you seem to have to reply everytime I post so I do so to pass time.

get it through your head you cannot tell me what to do, with your nazi doctrine, you troll every one else on this entire forum with you anti america/mma/conspiracy theory bull sh!t. get it through your "empty" skull.

Drake
10-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Did some research on the guy. He doesn't really care about the conspiracy. He is milking it like crazy. Send him your money... he'll wake you up! :D

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Did some research on the guy. He doesn't really care about the conspiracy. He is milking it like crazy. Send him your money... he'll wake you up! :D

He needs money for his radio station, the documentaries that he makes cost money too. Most importantly, what he says is the truth and makes sense.

Actually, he also encourages people to copy and distribute his dvds, as well as making them available on Youtube for people to watch for FREE.

When you see the truth come out, then "discredit the source", which is an Intelligent Agency tactic!

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 10:12 AM
you keep replying and you seem to have to reply everytime I post so I do so to pass time.

get it through your head you cannot tell me what to do, with your nazi doctrine, you troll every one else on this entire forum with you anti america/mma/conspiracy theory bull sh!t. get it through your "empty" skull.

And another utterely stupid and clueless post by my stalker.

By the way numb nuts, I have nothing against America. It is a great country, that has been hijacked by a bunch of psychopathic criminals. My problem is with the criminals. So, try and get those two brain cells floating in your otherwise empty skull of yours, working!

Furthermore, I don't have anything against MMA-ists who keep their clueless criticizms of the TCMA to themselves. My problem is with those of you WHO DON'T!!!

As for Conspiracy "theories", then they may be theories for you, but many are waking up to the tyranny that we all live in, except for some reason, in this forum, with a few exceptions of course. But then what would you expect in a forum frequented by so many brain dead MMA knuckleheads such as yourself?

Dragonzbane76
10-11-2010, 10:57 AM
And another utterely stupid and clueless post by my stalker.

By the way numb nuts, I have nothing against America. It is a great country, that has been hijacked by a bunch of psychopathic criminals. My problem is with the criminals. So, try and get those two brain cells floating in your otherwise empty skull of yours, working!

Furthermore, I don't have anything against MMA-ists who keep their clueless criticizms of the TCMA to themselves. My problem is with those of you WHO DON'T!!!

As for Conspiracy "theories", then they may be theories for you, but many are waking up to the tyranny that we all live in, except for some reason, in this forum, with a few exceptions of course. But then what would you expect in a forum frequented by so many brain dead MMA knuckleheads such as yourself?

well proved you have to answer everything I post to. :)

nothing against america? haha you post something every day about your issues with america. About the gov. about every aspect almost of our lives here, etc. keep your hole shut and live in your country, i'm sure I wouldn't have to dig far to find the filth on columbia if I looked.

You bad mouth MMA and cross training on a regular basis. It's like your doctrine or something so don't turn it around now and hide behind your hollow wording. Funny thing is you can't understand that many of the MMAist have TCMA backgrounds here, your so blind by your malcontent towords the "A" typical sweaty gym rat mma thug/wrestling/Olympic weight lifter that you can't begin to believe that any one of them would have any knowledge on Martial techniques. And let me say that once one reaches a level you begin to realize it's all connected. But I can see me saying that to you has no effect because you have chained yourself to the TMA's doctrine and going down with the ship.

As for you conspiracy theories... your a loon wack job... period plain and simple.
If you want friends and "believers" in your poisonous thoughts they have cults for that and you can bring you own kool aid to the socials. :)

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
well proved you have to answer everything I post to. :)

When I have the time, I give a few minutes to torture my forum stalker....:D

nothing against america?

NO NOTHING!

How many times do I have to say this? Do you think that if I had something against America, then I would be afraid to say it?

This seems to be a slow day, even by your own low standards.....lol.

The fact is that your country is being run by criminals and criminal corporate powers , some of whom are not even American. These psychopaths are pillaging the world, in the name of America, and even the US citizens are not safe, because they are being robbed blind by unfair taxations; they are robbed of their homes,savings and pensions, through a manipulated economic crisis; Their national identity is being erroded through open immigration policies, so as to facilitate assimilating this once pround nation into a regional government - North American Union; their Constitutional freedoms are being taken away, through fraud, scare tactics ("terrorist threat", "threat of epidemics", Global Warming, Economic Crisis", etc); AND they are being send to fight and die in wars against FANTASY enemies, so that corporations owned by the same criminals who run your country, can make a profit on arms sales and construction contracts, while their criminal cousins, control the natural resources of the victimized country!!!

Now if you are so incredibly stupid that you don't see these facts of what they are then you deserve to live in a country that is heading for slavery!!!

haha you post something every day about your issues with america. About the gov. about every aspect almost of our lives here, etc.

That is so untrue. You are so unbelievably insecure and clueless!

keep your hole shut and live in your country, i'm sure I wouldn't have to dig far to find the filth on columbia if I looked.
You won't "dig" out anything if you spell it "Columbia"....LOL, just, LOL!
Just when I thought that your stupidity had a limit.....:rolleyes:

By the way, when in a few years you find the correct spelling for my country, and if you go on to "dig far", then you will find that a lot of the filth here, originates in your own country's Intelligence agencies, that are not by the way working for the interest of the you the American citizen, but the interest of the criminals who run your country.

You bad mouth MMA and cross training on a regular basis.

Again, you and your legendary two brain cells have missed the point. I do not criticize the MMAs in general. However, I criticize their constant and kung fu-clueless criticisms of the TCMAs, in this a TCMA FORUM, anything else I may say is tongue in cheek!

Once you get the above fact into your thick skull, then you will be illuminated!

It's like your doctrine or something so don't turn it around now and hide behind your hollow wording.

Why would I "hide" from the likes of you? Besides, if I was the hiding type, then I would not be living where I am living!!!

Yes, come down to "Columbia":rolleyes:, and be a bad ass here, and see how long you will last!!!!!

Funny thing is you can't understand that many of the MMAist have TCMA backgrounds here,

Yes, apparently their "kung fu" teachers also claimed TCMA "backgrounds"....:rolleyes:

Furthermore, the "TCMA background":rolleyes: of many of the MMA-ists here is very apparent when one reads theri clueless take on the Internals; various body TCMA body unity concepts, or lack of understanding of; "sensitivity", "softness" and "listening" skills; Chi Sao, and development forms, just to name a few.

your so blind by your malcontent towords the "A" typical sweaty gym rat mma thug/wrestling/Olympic weight lifter that you can't begin to believe that any one of them would have any knowledge on Martial techniques.

First of all, I did not know that there were thugs who trained Olympic Weight lifting?:confused:, as I thought that Frost was just an odd exception.:D

Secondly, no one says that MMA-ists don't know any martial techniqes. What I usually say is that their MMA training and knowledge of MMA martial techniques, does not qualify them nececassarily to make clueless criticisms of TCMA methodologies that theya are not familiar with. However, feel free to continue putting words in my mouth!

And let me say that once one reaches a level you begin to realize it's all connected.

Yes, it is all connected in ways that you will never see nor understand, my dear one dimensional stalker....

But I can see me saying that to you has no effect because you have chained yourself to the TMA's doctrine and going down with the ship.

So now, the TCMAs are a sinking ship? What part of your "TCMA background":rolleyes:, made you come to that conclusion?

As for you conspiracy theories... your a loon wack job... period plain and simple.
If you want friends and "believers" in your poisonous thoughts they have cults for that and you can bring you own kool aid to the socials. :)

You are just so unbelievably stupid regarding the real political structure of the US and the world.

You know, why don't you just run along and feed pigs in your pa's farm, and leave the politics to the grown ups. I mean why put further pressure on those two brain cells, eh? Besides, you can practice ground fighting with those hogs, when you pa ain't lookin'....LOL!

Dragonzbane76
10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
haha I'm sorry Mr. Grammar nazi, was in a hurry typing and misspelled something, "COLOMBIA" oh my everyone don't worry the nazi is here to keep us all in line like good little robots. TOOL, that's all you are.

as for you stupid rant on what you try to twist wording around to make everyone think you are not ripping on America, laughable just plain laughable but that's all anyone does around here for you, is laugh at you. YOUR ENTERTAINMENT thats it. you can say what you like, about what you think this or that is,and the all might youtube as the factual source for your rants. when you live here and know more source material than the nation congress of UTUBE then maybe I might listen to what you have to say. until that day stick it up your a$$.

Yes, come down to "Columbia", and be a bad ass here, and see how long you will last!!!!! sure Mr. nazi, i'll jump right on that. that's like me saying, "come up to north detroit projects and spout your crap, and see how long you will last!!!!" your just dumb, plain and simple dumb.

Yes, it is all connected in ways that you will never see nor understand, my dear one dimensional stalker....believe me i'm a lot further down that road than you are you hypocritical douch.

So now, the TCMAs are a sinking ship? What part of your "TCMA background", made you come to that conclusion? i have many, but the largest is people like you, idiots stuck in mythical land, spouting that your dim mak, chi fireball retoric is superior.

You are just so unbelievably stupid regarding the real political structure of the US and the world.

haha believe what you will about me, i'm closer to it than you are. keep going on and on about the youtube conspiracies you know and "see", everytime you post one everyone looks at you for what you truely are. AN IDIOT looney tinfoil wearing, nazi. ;)

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 04:55 PM
haha I'm sorry Mr. Grammar nazi, was in a hurry typing and misspelled something, "COLOMBIA"

I was just wondering wether you and Dave Ross attended the same "educational" institution, as you are both having problem spelling the name of that particular country. LOL!

oh my everyone don't worry the nazi is here to keep us all in line like good little robots.
That is ironic coming from someone living within a system that is heading for Nazism...LOL

And don't take it too bad, I was just attempting (in vane apparently), to educate you.

TOOL, that's all you are.
Yes, that is it, you have got it, I am an EDUCATIONAL TOOL, well as far as spelling is concerned because I have given up on educating you about the TCMAs, but then I guess you are happy being part of the ignorant majority, aren't you?

as for you stupid rant on what you try to twist wording around to make everyone think you are not ripping on America, laughable just plain laughable

No twisting words, your country is being run by psychopathic criminal/business cults. They could not give two bits about people like you.

So, you are the one twisting my words!

but that's all anyone does around here for you, is laugh at you. YOUR ENTERTAINMENT thats it.

Well, to be honest I have seen the kung fu-clueless laughing in these forums for years, because of their embarassment when their cluelessness has been exposed. Other times they laugh out of context, because, well to put it politely, they are not all there, if you know what I mean.;)

you can say what you like,
Thank you for your permission, but I usually do!

about what you think this or that is,and the all might youtube as the factual source for your rants.
Well as far as I am concerned, most of the official news stuff on youtube is fantasy, however, luckily for you and me, there are people who do not use those "beacons of truth" known as Intelligence agencies, as the source for their truth.

when you live here and know more source material than the nation congress of UTUBE then maybe I might listen to what you have to say.

What source material may that be, the crap that psychopathic con-men like Obama, or George W. Bush, say on the evening news? LOL!

By the way, which one of the two did you support, or didn't your two brain cells come to an agreement on who they like.

until that day stick it up your a$$.

Hey, your hours of man-grappling training are showing again, and your h0m0 tendencies are showing up again....lol

sure Mr. nazi, i'll jump right on that. that's like me saying, "come up to north detroit projects and spout your crap, and see how long you will last!!!!"
You are kidding, aren't you? You don't travel much do you. Your North Detroit would look like Club Med to some of the criminals and hit men here...LOL, LOL,LOL

your just dumb, plain and simple dumb.

Try to make me into your own image all you want, but you and I are just different! I am a spiritually evolved and intelligent human being, whereas you are.......well, you are just you, and I accept you for all your fragility and weaknesses.....:D

believe me i'm a lot further down that road than you are you hypocritical douch.
Look, as far as TCMAs are concerned, you are not even out of your back yard. LIVE WITH IT!!!!

i have many, but the largest is people like you, idiots stuck in mythical land, spouting that your dim mak, chi fireball retoric is superior.

That is very interesting, would you care show us all where I have talked about my dim mak, chi fire ball being superior?

You can't can you?

And that is because just like all the kung fu-clueless knuckleheads which I have proven to be totally ignorant of any of the more profound TCMA methodologies, you turn to LYING in an attempt, in vain, to discredit the person who has shown you to be uninformed and ignorant!!!

haha....
:confused:

Delirious, are we? LOL!

believe what you will about me, i'm closer to it than you are.

Since you are that close, then knock on their door, shown them your medical insurance and ask for some medication. I really hope, but doubt that they can cure you...LOL!

keep going on and on about the youtube conspiracies

Where have I ever talked about "you tube conspiracies"? I did not know that Youtube were conspirators too.....Wow, it is amazing what MMA knuckleheads come up with in order to get attention.

you know and "see", everytime you post one everyone looks at you for what you truely are. AN IDIOT looney tinfoil wearing, nazi. ;)

The irony of this whole thing is that, as obssessed as you are with the "nazi" theme, you have failed to see that you are actually living under an ever developing Nazi system., but hey, no one ever accused you of being intelligent, so relax, have a beer, and let your government think for you..............

Dragonzbane76
10-11-2010, 05:15 PM
when you start writing walls of text I tend to skip most of it, knowing that it's all the same garbage copy paste, rinse repeat.

I will comment on this it made me laugh. :)

Try to make me into your own image all you want, but you and I are just different! I am a spiritually evolved and intelligent human being, whereas you are.......well, you are just you, and I accept you for all your fragility and weaknesses..... I don't have to make you into any image you do that just fine if anyone could de-evolve you are.

anyhow, I accept you as a person of ignorance concerning things here because you don't live here and you feed off anything the media/youtube gives you. fine dandy, keep it to yourself how bout that? you can make yourself into what ever god you wish to be portrayed. You don't fool anyone with your sheeps clothing. Feel confident in your hypocracy, it suits you. the picture you wish to paint of me is fine. fragility and weakness can be over come, but the qualities you push forward, hypocracy/arrogance and contempt cannot really be over come they pursue and can only be overcome by another with tenacity.

So we agree that we don't like each other, at least we have that common ground. :D

p.s. sorry if the grammar is off on anything didn't spell check, you going to smack my knuckles with the ruler now? :p

Hardwork108
10-11-2010, 08:03 PM
when you start writing walls of text I tend to skip most of it,

Yes, you do have problems with that attention span of yours, don't you, you poor little man?

I will comment on this it made me laugh. :)
I see that you are still laughing out of context, you poor man. Life must be very confusing in that little head of yours.....LOL!

I don't have to make you into any image you do that just fine

But you do, old boy, you do!

You have a very distinct way of looking at the world, but then you were born cognitively challenged, so we can't really blame you now, can we?

By the way, are your parents related?

if anyone could de-evolve you are.

:confused:

What the h&ll are you trying to say, what happened to grammar?

anyhow, I accept you as a person of ignorance concerning things here because you don't live here and you feed off anything the media/youtube gives you.

Yes, I "feed off" the media, while you have personal conversations with the news makers....LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.

Boy, they must be giving you some really strong medication, there boy....:D

you can make yourself into what ever god you wish to be portrayed.
I have never portrayed myself as a "god", if you think I have then show us where, but before you do that please show us where I talked about my Dimmak, chi powers etc, like you claimed in your previous post, and conveniently forgot to answer for, in your latest one!!!!

By the way, as I stated, I have never claimed to be a "god" of anything, however, if you wish to see me that way then by all means do, as I believe that it will do you good to have a great example like me to look up to.:D

You don't fool anyone with your sheeps clothing. Feel confident in your hypocracy, it suits you.

Me, dare to fool you, the MMA knuckleheads of this forum, who are "smart" enough to think that your Mcdojo kung fu experience qualifies you criticize TCMA methologies that have been in existance for 100s of years? Fool the MMA knuckleheads that are so "smart" that they think their man-grappling and Olympic weight training experience makes them TCMA experts?

How can a mere mortal like me even attempt to fool posters who are "smart" enough to believe that the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, killing 100s of thousands of innocent people in search of none-existant weapons of mass destruction in one, and cave dwelling, but "sophisticated":rolleyes: terrorists in another? How can anyone fool people that are "smart" enough to believe that all of these invasions, together with mass murder and suffering, had nothing to do with strategic power play, the robbing of natural resources and hefty rebuilding contracts.

NO, it is impossible for anyone to attempt to fool you guys, you are just too "smart".........:rolleyes:

the picture you wish to paint of me is fine.
Hey, I never looked at myself as an artist, but hey, I will paint you. Lets say you pay me 500 dollars, for my suffering, ummm, I mean, me doing your portrait.

fragility and weakness can be over come,

Not the way you are going.....LOL!

but the qualities you push forward, hypocracy/arrogance and contempt cannot really be over come they pursue and can only be overcome by another with tenacity.

You have been taking too many pills again my dear boy. You can't just call anyone who is smarter than you, arrogant, because if you did then you would have to do so with most of the human race, and a fair number within the animal kingdom as well.....lol

So we agree that we don't like each other, at least we have that common ground. :D
The only thing "common" here is your behavior in this forum, but I guess that comes from your simple pig farm upbringing.....

p.s. sorry if the grammar is off on anything didn't spell check,

No kidding. I almost bought a second computer to help me decipher your babble...:rolleyes:

you going to smack my knuckles with the ruler now? :p

Again, please keep your h0m0 and sadomasichistic fantasies to yourself, or perhaps even share it with your fellow kung fu-clueless man-grappling colleagues here?

Dragonzbane76
10-12-2010, 03:31 AM
:p this is fun making you write walls of text.

Lets keep going shall we.

Yes, you do have problems with that attention span of yours, don't you, you poor little man? only from idiots that spew the same garbage over and over. YOU.

I see that you are still laughing out of context
nope just at you. ;)

so we can't really blame you now, can we? talking in third person with the "we" voices in your head rambling again? haha

What the h&ll are you trying to say that your going backwards rocket scientist. sheee... for one whom claims ultimate intelligence you sure lack common sense.

Boy, they must be giving you some really strong medication, there boy.... you like the word "boy" as a descriptive word... humm... gives a little insight to your preferences. lol

I have never portrayed myself as a "god", haha everyday you probably wake up go to the mirror and masturbate to the image of yourself.... your a strange fellow.

NO, it is impossible for anyone to attempt to fool you guys, you are just too "smart" I know!:)

The only thing "common" here is your behavior in this forum, but I guess that comes from your simple pig farm upbringing.....haha this is just funny... you harkin me to the existence you claim most of these "masters" you worship lived. but whatever floats your boat. funny thing is nothing wrong with a simple life lived in happiness, your life on the other hand filled with conspiracy arrogance and contempt must be a great strain on you. Pity I give it back to you dear carpetbagger. :p

No kidding. I almost bought a second computer to help me decipher your babble... wow good thing you didn't break out the gestapo on me don't know what i would have done with your nazi punishments.