PDA

View Full Version : This thread is way too good to be kept on the internal martial arts forum...

Pages : 1 [2]

bawang
10-21-2010, 07:23 AM
what the fuk is a magnetic work.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 07:32 AM
I think Dale explained what the seminar was in regards to the magnetic work.

I also think that maybe you should read that again.

I believe the invite was due to the recalcitrant belligerence that continued from MP despite the explanation provided.

you cannot insult someone and expect to walk off scott free.

You gotta pay your karmic debt somewhere.

sometimes, it's your own anger that causes you to miscalculate something and you mess up, other times it's a direct confrontation with that which you have done wrong by.

What comes around, goes around may sound like a platitude, but after a while, it is indeed seemingly true.

For the most part, all the harm you cause will come back to you.

Get your facts straight instead of just arguing because you want to defend your pal. The ad says that these seemingly magic powers come from subtle control of another person's nervous system. A person can even be controlled without being touched.

Go back and read it without your blinders on. You cannot explain this one away, David. The proof is in the pudding.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 07:40 AM

I was trying to be good and keep my blood pressure down today. Look what you did, Bawang! Back to tai chi for me.

Drake
10-21-2010, 07:40 AM

Lobster sticks to magnet. Go ahead, google it.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Get your facts straight instead of just arguing because you want to defend your pal. The ad says that these seemingly magic powers come from subtle control of another person's nervous system. A person can even be controlled without being touched.

Go back and read it without your blinders on. You cannot explain this one away, David. The proof is in the pudding.

My facts are straight. You are projecting your own meager understanding on it, and then when corrected, you continue to project. So, nuff said there.

also, pudding makes you fat. avoid it in your regular diet, but if you are going to use the phrase, then go eat that pudding.

If you believe the proof is in the pudding, then the "pudding" is the seminar which you got invited to attend. Proof is not in your words about the matter, you're an anonymous side liner with no investment into it at all.

You just drop your crap down and walk away. lol. weak weak weak on every level is what you are. :)

stop trying to be like bawang, he's way better at this internetz trolling thing anyway.

bawang
10-21-2010, 07:46 AM
mildly annoying white people is the only joy i have left in this world. i will have vengeance

im in school and they publish all notes and assignments on the internet. i dont know how u guys have all this time in the middle of the day tho.

Drake
10-21-2010, 07:51 AM
mildly annoying white people is the only joy i have left in this world. i will have vengeance

im in school and they publish all notes and assignments on the internet. i dont know how u guys have all this time in the middle of the day tho.

Most of my work is finished before 6am. Spend the rest of it reacting to stupid crap.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 07:54 AM
My facts are straight. You are projecting your own meager understanding on it, and then when corrected, you continue to project. So, nuff said there.

also, pudding makes you fat. avoid it in your regular diet, but if you are going to use the phrase, then go eat that pudding.

If you believe the proof is in the pudding, then the "pudding" is the seminar which you got invited to attend. Proof is not in your words about the matter, you're an anonymous side liner with no investment into it at all.

You just drop your crap down and walk away. lol. weak weak weak on every level is what you are. :)

stop trying to be like bawang, he's way better at this internetz trolling thing anyway.

There was nothing to correct. The add is very SPECIFIC. You are a kung fool. That is your problem.

bawang
10-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Most of my work is finished before 6am. Spend the rest of it reacting to stupid crap.

nice man. im jealous u have job. im scare maybe i dont find a job after college. then ill have to teach kung fu to white people.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 07:59 AM

So you are a prostitute? I guess all the old pervs only come out at night while their wives are asleep with the kids. You make it home from your last client in time to make pancakes for the family after "jogging" all night.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:00 AM
nice man. im jealous u have job. im scare maybe i dont find a job after college. then ill have to teach kung fu to white people.

If you get out of college any time soon...you will not have a job. Hopefully your parents are rich from the amount of rice paddies they own.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:10 AM
So you are a prostitute? I guess all the old pervs only come out at night while their wives are asleep with the kids. You make it home from your last client in time to make pancakes for the family after "jogging" all night.

No. I'm an intelligence officer.

bawang
10-21-2010, 08:11 AM
nice u r like tier 1 command in computer game medal of honor. ur elite

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:13 AM
There was nothing to correct. The add is very SPECIFIC. You are a kung fool. That is your problem.

I'd rather be a kung fool than a little kid with a big mouth that is a coward such as you are showing yourself to be day in and day out.

I'm perfectly happy in my kung foolishness. :)

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:16 AM
No. I'm an intelligence officer.

Serious question, Drake.

I heard the government is hiring big time since terrorists and all that. My friend applied to like 6 million government agencies and was denied by all of them. My friend is a smart guy, two bachelors, strong, martial artist...etc. What the heck is the government looking for? Arab speakers???

IronWeasel
10-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Lobster sticks to magnet. Go ahead, google it.

This helps my kung fu.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm perfectly happy in my kung foolishness. :)

I am happy you enjoy living in the matrix.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Serious question, Drake.

I heard the government is hiring big time since terrorists and all that. My friend applied to like 6 million government agencies and was denied by all of them. My friend is a smart guy, two bachelors, strong, martial artist...etc. What the heck is the government looking for? Arab speakers???

Those who can get security clearances. Doesn't matter how smart you are. If you can't get a clearance, we can't use you.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:29 AM
nice u r like tier 1 command in computer game medal of honor. ur elite

Never played that game. I actually hate military shooters. I play strategy when I can, which isn't terribly often. I can't keep up with Koreans in Starcraft. I can get in maybe two hours over two weeks. Koreans play that crap all day.

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Those who can get security clearances. Doesn't matter how smart you are. If you can't get a clearance, we can't use you.

yep... the gold card. If you can't pass background then your not going anywhere.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:31 AM

Security clearance as in they do not find that I killed animals as a child? And that I have not done any violent crimes? Interesting. Maybe something in his family history screwed him up.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Security clearance as in they do not find that I killed animals as a child? And that I have not done any violent crimes? Interesting. Maybe something in his family history screwed him up.

It's deeper than that. They look at your finances, debts, late payments, any past history of drug use (marijuana included), they look into your past. They go to your hometown and talk to your family, friends, and people they KNOW didn't like you. We dig very deep, and for good reason.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
I am happy you enjoy living in the matrix.

beats living in your mom''s basement.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:40 AM
It's deeper than that. They look at your finances, debts, late payments, any past history of drug use (marijuana included), they look into your past. They go to your hometown and talk to your family, friends, and people they KNOW didn't like you. We dig very deep, and for good reason.

Do you not think you could likely be turning away someone with valuable skills and experience or is it all about making sure you have a clean slate to work with?

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 08:41 AM

yeah it's not the basic screening... Takes up to a year to get through it, and the amount of paper work is staggering. SF86 is a book you have to fill out on everything you ever did and everyone you ever knew. They dig into your finances, past relationships with "shady" characters, family memebers and there backgrounds, etc,etc,etc, down the line.

hskwarrior
10-21-2010, 08:42 AM
beats living in your mom''s basement.

are you REALLY living in your mom's basement? COME ON DUDE....stop mooching off your moms. be a real man like bawang...wait...is bawang a man? i know he's SO GAY....but then again..... SO ARE YOU. LMAO

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Do you not think you could likely be turning away someone with valuable skills and experience or is it all about making sure you have a clean slate to work with?

doesn't matter what "you" bring to the table as in talent. they can always find that. They want a sense of trust.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:43 AM

Wow. So if I have really really good credit than that is a plus?

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:44 AM

That is what I am saying. My friend was skilled in many areas. The drug use thing though...ouch for him.

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 08:45 AM

not really about credit in that sense. It's more about are you in debt up to your eyeballs and willing to sell secrets for money because you need to pay everyone else off.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:46 AM

It's all about trust. If you are going to lie about smoking that joint in your momma's basement, what else would you lie about? If you can't pay your bills on time, and always end up in debt, what is your price when it comes to selling secrets? How could an enemy exploit you?

And if you are currently doing things which are illegal, ie marijuana, how could an enemy intelligence operative use that to blackmail you?

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:46 AM

Better to look at it as "not a negative"

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:47 AM
not really about credit in that sense. It's more about are you in debt up to your eyeballs and willing to sell secrets for money because you need to pay everyone else off.

That is so fuked up. A college education is not cheap these days. Unless mom and dad payed you will be up to your eye balls in school loan debt.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:49 AM
That is so fuked up. A college education is not cheap these days. Unless mom and dad payed you will be up to your eye balls in school loan debt.

If you have student loans and are paying them on time, it's not an issue. If you have a decent amount of debt, but make all your payments on time, it's not an issue either.

HOWEVER, when all of your cards are maxed out and you keep getting late charges, then you might want to look elsewhere for employment.

Finally, realize your friend is competing against people like me, with ten plus years in service, clearance already done, and a ton of experience in intel and systems.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
doesn't matter what "you" bring to the table as in talent. they can always find that. They want a sense of trust.

dude, the Colonel who ran an air force base up here and was essentially in the highest ranks of command just got double life sentences for a double homicide, rapes and break and enters that he carried out while in the forces and while maintaining his air force job, rank and title and power.

How does that happen? Do you think they didn't profile this guy? Do you think they didn't run psyche tests on him?

He is walking proof that any sort of thinking about who can or cannot be trusted based on background is superficial at best. This guy was scum through and through and was embarrassingly one of the highest ranked and most respected military officers in Canada.

...also, do you know what the NSA and CIA get up to in the world?
Trustworthy? I would think they would be looking for someone who is either a clean slate or obedient more than anything.

you know, kill a puppy when I tell you to kind of thing.

I'm sure it's not that black and white, but I'm also sure it's not about character because frankly that is only demonstrated from day to day and could change at any second should the circumstances present themselves.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:54 AM
If you have student loans and are paying them on time, it's not an issue. If you have a decent amount of debt, but make all your payments on time, it's not an issue either.

HOWEVER, when all of your cards are maxed out and you keep getting late charges, then you might want to look elsewhere for employment.

Finally, realize your friend is competing against people like me, with ten plus years in service, clearance already done, and a ton of experience in intel and systems.

But my friend can beat your arse...just kidding.

See, we can all have a productive conversation without making fun of Dale's magnetic powers.

Drake,

You have 10 years of experience NOW. What was your edge 10 years ago when you were in yuppie land like my friend? I feel really bad for him. He and this other guy I know were so intent on being a cop or having a government agent job. You are supposed to get what you want in America! I blame China.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:56 AM
the idea that you should be getting what you want just because you want it is a problem with america in the first place.

Drake
10-21-2010, 08:56 AM
dude, the Colonel who ran an air force base up here and was essentially in the highest ranks of command just got double life sentences for a double homicide, rapes and break and enters that he carried out while in the forces and while maintaining his air force job, rank and title and power.

How does that happen? Do you think they didn't profile this guy? Do you think they didn't run psyche tests on him?

He is walking proof that any sort of thinking about who can or cannot be trusted based on background is superficial at best. This guy was scum through and through and was embarrassingly one of the highest ranked and most respected military officers in Canada.

Trustworthy? I would think they would be looking for someone who is either a clean slate or obedient more than anything.

I'm sure it's not that black and white, but I'm also sure it's not about character because frankly that is only demonstrated from day to day and could change at any second should the circumstances present themselves.

I'll say it again. It's about trust, not obedience. My boss even said the other day, he EXPECTS me to question orders, and would be upset with me if I didn't.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 08:58 AM
the idea that you should be getting what you want just because you want it is a problem with america in the first place.

They do not even have this fantasy in Canada because it is not possible. It must be awesome to work for the government and be taken care of by the tax payers. You guys only have 35 million people. It should be a lot easier to run that many people as opposed to the 400 million in this awesome country. Oh wait. Your country is sinking like every other country.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 08:59 AM
I'll say it again. It's about trust, not obedience. My boss even said the other day, he EXPECTS me to question orders, and would be upset with me if I didn't.

That's fine, I'm saying that "trust" is not something you can analyze with pot in the pee or an equifax search.

People change daily. People have abhorrent habits combined with incredible skills.

That's life.

when's the last time you questioned orders anyway? :p

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM
They do not even have this fantasy in Canada because it is not possible. It must be awesome to work for the government and be taken care of by the tax payers. You guys only have 35 million people. It should be a lot easier to run that many people as opposed to the 400 million in this awesome country. Oh wait. Your country is sinking like every other country.

and yet, we are not in the state of failure that you are. go figure. :rolleyes:

sinking? where? do you even read a newspaper now then.

Right now the world is looking to Canada BECAUSE of our economic system and setting up theirs to be more like ours. Don't believe me, well google is your friend omniwrong lad.

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM
That's fine, I'm saying that "trust" is not something you can analyze with pot in the pee or an equifax search.

People change daily. People have abhorrent habits combined with incredible skills.

That's life.

when's the last time you questioned orders anyway? :p

Today, actually.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:03 AM
and yet, we are not in the state of failure that you are. go figure. :rolleyes:

sinking? where? do you even read a newspaper now then.

Right now the world is looking to Canada BECAUSE of our economic system and setting up theirs to be more like ours. Don't believe me, well google is your friend omniwrong lad.

And yet your country has no hope of helping the world fix itself...unless you find a way to power cars with snow.

Nobody is counting on Canada to do anything accept win hockey.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Today, actually.

lol.

I'm sure you can't have too much difficulty seeing where I am coming from.
I'm sure you understand the fallibility that is built into the human condition.
I'm sure you can garner a little bit from what I just Posted about Col.Williams.
I'm sure you guys down there are more than aware of that guy.

:)

Nothing is certain, not even upon strict examination. Nothing.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
And yet your country has no hope of helping the world fix itself...unless you find a way to power cars with snow.

Nobody is counting on Canada to do anything accept win hockey.

You are a remarkably ignorant person with little to contribute to a conversation.

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:08 AM
lol.

I'm sure you can't have too much difficulty seeing where I am coming from.
I'm sure you understand the fallibility that is built into the human condition.
I'm sure you can garner a little bit from what I just Posted about Col.Williams.
I'm sure you guys down there are more than aware of that guy.

:)

Nothing is certain, not even upon strict examination. Nothing.

Can you at leats make an attempt to keep your comments in context? There has to be a standard in place to QC folks wanting access to confidential info. If they blow up later and do something crazy, that can't be prevented. However, though you won't find stats on this, those who hold clearances tend to stay out of trouble much more than their non-cleared counterparts.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:09 AM
You are a remarkably ignorant person with little to contribute to a conversation.

This coming from the guy who said NORTH AMERICANS kick arse in war. I kindly corrected you and mentioned that Canada does not kick anything in war and then I googled how many troops from Canada are in Afghanistan.

I am not against Canada or Canadians(this is where I am supposed to say that I have tons of Canadian friends but I actually do not). I just want the perspective to not be skewed. America is the world's leader and will continue to be for a long time. Give America its dues in what it has accomplished world wide.

bawang
10-21-2010, 09:09 AM
all canada is good for is taking all my money. everything here is expensive. i went down to detroit, their huge hamburgers are 2.99 and weigh 1 pound. im planning to move to usa.
also usa doesnt have indian people that think theyre white peopel with a tan, and look down on other immigrants.

This coming from the guy who said NORTH AMERICANS kick arse in war. I kindly corrected you and mentioned that Canada does not kick anything in war and then I googled how many troops from Canada are in Afghanistan.

longest sniper rifle kill record is by canadian in afghanistan

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:14 AM
all canada is good for is taking all my money. everything here is expensive. i went down to detroit, their huge hamburgers are 2.99 and weigh 1 pound. im planning to move to usa.
also usa doesnt have indian people that think theyre white peopel with a tan, and look down on other immigrants.

not anymore, a brit beat us out on that.

also MP doesn't know a dang thing apparently. so much ...just outright and blatant ignorance, it's stunning.

not to mention that if google and youtube are your window on the world, then you're an idiot to start with.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:14 AM

Do not argue with me. Come down and feel for yourself what I can do to you. Me beating your arse will prove my political talking points to be true. My door is always open.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Do not argue with me. Come down and feel for yourself what I can do to you. Me beating your arse will prove my political talking points to be true. My door is always open.

except you have no door to be open and no skill to show...

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM
not anymore, a brit beat us out on that.

also MP doesn't know a dang thing apparently. so much ...just outright and blatant ignorance, it's stunning.

not to mention that if google and youtube are your window on the world, then you're an idiot to start with.

Do they have something better than google in Canada? Government run internet? You go to their site and they tell you how awesome everything Canadian is. Oh please. I am so ignorant that I know this: The exchange rate of people migrating to and from America is completely one sided. More people from other countries migrate to the U.S.A than people from the USA migrate to other countries.

And the final nail in the argument is that more people migrate to the USA than to Canada from other countries. You are done, David. I cut your pee pee off.

bawang
10-21-2010, 09:20 AM
u got YOUR info on internet. my friend from high school in aghfanistan told me about the sniper record.

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Heh... I set up the ranges and training for a sniper school last February, and I didn't know that.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:24 AM
u got YOUR info on internet. my friend from high school in aghfanistan told me about the sniper record.

nope, I got the info from BBC Canada. lol

that's because i have a good job and can afford cable, unlike your poor ass noodle eating college boy existence.

You can't even get a good education in China. If you could, there wouldn't be so many double the price chinese exchange students here. :D

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:24 AM
MP,
Do me a favor and STFU about the Canadians in Afghanistan. They are down there, and they are dying just like everyone else. Until you get off your sofa and walk the walk, you sound like another internet mouthboxer. How dare you insult Canadian troops, when as we speak, there are Canadian troops on mile 17 of a foot patrol in full gear?

If you have a problem with DJ, then address DJ. Don't slander our allies just to sound... like whatever it is you are trying to sound like.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Do they have something better than google in Canada? Government run internet? You go to their site and they tell you how awesome everything Canadian is. Oh please. I am so ignorant that I know this: The exchange rate of people migrating to and from America is completely one sided. More people from other countries migrate to the U.S.A than people from the USA migrate to other countries.

And the final nail in the argument is that more people migrate to the USA than to Canada from other countries. You are done, David. I cut your pee pee off.

You are from a generation of dummies that don't know they are a generation of dummies. the generation that lays claim to intelligence because they can use a piece of technology. NO critical thinking, NO problem solving skills, NO real knowledge in a broad sense.

Take a look around smart guy, you'll see that your pee pee was gone long ago. :)

bawang
10-21-2010, 09:27 AM
nope, I got the info from BBC Canada. lol

that's because i have a good job and can afford cable, unlike your poor ass noodle eating college boy existence.

You can't even get a good education in China. If you could, there wouldn't be so many double the price chinese exchange students here. :D

i got my green card babby i pay cheep.

ya i knew it man. u got it from tv. i got it from military friends. im more badass than u.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
MP,
Do me a favor and STFU about the Canadians in Afghanistan. They are down there, and they are dying just like everyone else. Until you get off your sofa and walk the walk, you sound like another internet mouthboxer. How dare you insult Canadian troops, when as we speak, there are Canadian troops on mile 17 of a foot patrol in full gear?

If you have a problem with DJ, then address DJ. Don't slander our allies just to sound... like whatever it is you are trying to sound like.

Do not lecture me for slandering when you are now slandering me for slandering. Bite me. I can say whatever I want. They are our allies. I am just putting this particular Canadian in his place.

How dare DJ insult America? That is the bigger question.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
MP,

it's par for the course actually. As a Canadian, proud to be born and raised here, I can honestly say that we take it in stride and move on.

some anonymous kid who needs someone to talk to him to get attention, even if it's negative has exactly zero impact on how any of us feel about our country or our countrymen at war. :)

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:29 AM
You are from a generation of dummies that don't know they are a generation of dummies. the generation that lays claim to intelligence because they can use a piece of technology. NO critical thinking, NO problem solving skills, NO real knowledge in a broad sense.

Take a look around smart guy, you'll see that your pee pee was gone long ago. :)

Maybe I am an ignorant technology freak...but atleast I am not fooled into thinking I am skilled or have magnetic skills.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:30 AM
i got my green card babby i pay cheep.

ya i knew it man. u got it from tv. i got it from military friends. im more badass than u.

There's no such thing as a green card in Canada.

You are busted and we are sending you back into the land of stinky tofu.

pack your bags.

:p

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Maybe I am an ignorant technology freak...but atleast I am not fooled into thinking I am skilled or have magnetic skills.

you're not anything at all. you make that quite clear.
I'd probably enjoy conversing with you in another 20 years after you've lived a little.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:32 AM
These political talking points are not getting us anywhere. Let's get back to kung fu talk.

I have nothing against Canada and would be happy to impregnate many of their women.

Everyone take a deep breath.

bawang
10-21-2010, 09:32 AM
age means nothing in noth america. ive seen old ladies who act talk and think like little girls. they get the same amount of respect.
the other day one looked at me the wrong way and muttered something, i did a double leg takedown and kneebar her old wrinkley ass. nobody disrespects me, nobody.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:35 AM
you're not anything at all. you make that quite clear.
I'd probably enjoy conversing with you in another 20 years after you've lived a little.

Tell me something. How many times does a guy need to be divorced before he is considered to have lived a little? HOw many jobs does he have to have had? How women does he have to have slep with to have lived a little?

Iron_Eagle_76
10-21-2010, 09:35 AM
LMAO, I think i just found my new sig

hskwarrior
10-21-2010, 09:36 AM
internet mouthboxer

AHHHH DRAKE has discovered Mysterious Powers fighting method!!! no wonder he's in INTELLIGENCE!!!!!

Mysterious Power King of the Mouth Boxers!!!!
http://www.hittoon.com/165/92367-outlined-boxing-leprechaun-with-a-pipe-in-his-mouth.jpg

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:38 AM
AHHHH DRAKE has discovered Mysterious Powers fighting method!!! no wonder he's in INTELLIGENCE!!!!!

Mytersious Power King of the Mouth Boxers!!!!
http://www.hittoon.com/165/92367-outlined-boxing-leprechaun-with-a-pipe-in-his-mouth.jpg

No way. There are plenty of others around here with more awards than I. David Jameson comes to mind. Tniehoff, knifefigher. They all have been around longer than I.

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Do not lecture me for slandering when you are now slandering me for slandering. Bite me. I can say whatever I want. They are our allies. I am just putting this particular Canadian in his place.

How dare DJ insult America? That is the bigger question.

Classic product of the internet age. Insult dead people because you know I can't reach over and pound your face in. Keep hiding behind the screen. There's a term for folks like you. Cowards.

Keep hiding and spewing your crap. Coward.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Tell me something. How many times does a guy need to be divorced before he is considered to have lived a little? HOw many jobs does he have to have had? How women does he have to have slep with to have lived a little?

It's not the things he continues to fail at that define a life lived. It is the lessons learned and the successes that follow that learning that define having lived.

it's how much compassion he has, it's how far he's willing to stick his neck out for someone that needs it, it's how much crap and abuse he's willing to take in order to maintain justice or a sense of it.

self indulgence is not living, it's passing time.

excess is not the vehicle to happiness, it is the expression of lack of happiness.

a wealthy person who is in internal conflict is still wealthy. But still not happy. :)

all is mind. those three words, as simple and cryptic as they may sound now are indeed really what life is.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Classic product of the internet age. Insult dead people because you know I can't reach over and pound your face in. Keep hiding behind the screen. There's a term for folks like you. Cowards.

Keep hiding and spewing your crap. Coward.

The internet age? Nice. You are part of the internet age. I do not care how old you are. When two adults cannot have a conversation without one wanting to pound the other...it means you failed at being an adult.

Drake
10-21-2010, 09:52 AM
The internet age? Nice. You are part of the internet age. I do not care how old you are. When two adults cannot have a conversation without one wanting to pound the other...it means you failed at being an adult.

When a grown man insults dead soldiers, you have a much larger problem. Keep hiding.

If you would be afraid to say it in public, either due to embarassment or cowardice, you shouldn't be saying it here.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 09:56 AM
When a grown man insults dead soldiers, you have a much larger problem. Keep hiding.

If you would be afraid to say it in public, either due to embarassment or cowardice, you shouldn't be saying it here.

Let us try this again. I did not ever say, "Those dead Canadians are retarded. They died for nothing. They are so dumb. I hate them." Find where I typed ANY of that. You are reading too much into my posts.

I was merely talking about Canada's contribution to the war in Afghanistan war. Never did I make fun of dead Canadian soldiers. Stop being so sensitive Talking about Canada's government is not the same as insulting dead soldiers. I would never insult dead soldiers. I would however insult a guy(David) for making fun of America when his country does not contribute as many soldiers. Take your head out of your a$$ and stop misinterpreting my posts.

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 10:05 AM
the other day one looked at me the wrong way and muttered something, i did a double leg takedown and kneebar her old wrinkley ass. nobody disrespects me, nobody.

LOLZZZZZZZ priceless..... fu cking hilarious.

TenTigers
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
I really don't think that they needed to do all that much of a backround check on your friend, MP.
Just the fact that he is your friend would probably be more than enough to disqualify him.:p:D:D:D

(probably wouldn't even get security clearance to be a grain silo night watchman...)

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
I respect all soldiers. They are doing a service for this country that can never be repaid. My grandfather served in World War 2.

I was not insulting dead soldiers so take bs macho threat back.

This is my last post on this particular topic. Back to the regular kung fu bashing.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 10:08 AM
I really don't think that they needed to do all that much of a backround check on your friend, MP.
Just the fact that he is your friend would probably be more than enough to disqualify him.:p:D:D:D

I did not inhale.

Dragonzbane76
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM

you presume a lot. There is always exceptions to any system, always. of course people make it through. But that number is drastically cut down from say just letting every swinging di ck off the steet in. And gaining a clearance doesn't really mean nothing either. There are different levels of that to. From the low end to the high. And with each you have differing requirments. (polys, deeper checks, etc.)

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Let us try this again. I did not ever say, "Those dead Canadians are retarded. They died for nothing. They are so dumb. I hate them." Find where I typed ANY of that. You are reading too much into my posts.

I was merely talking about Canada's contribution to the war in Afghanistan war. Never did I make fun of dead Canadian soldiers. Stop being so sensitive Talking about Canada's government is not the same as insulting dead soldiers. I would never insult dead soldiers. I would however insult a guy(David) for making fun of America when his country does not contribute as many soldiers. Take your head out of your a$$ and stop misinterpreting my posts.

really, you might just wanna drop this subject and go read the tale of the tape in afghanistan and Canada's contribution to the efforts there.

also, fwiw I do NOT support the mission in Aghanistan and I think Canada should completely withdraw it's troops entirely and close the doors to any immigration from teh region altogether.

I'm not the only Canadian who feels Afghanistan is a crap hole lost cause of a country, if you can call it a country even.

Also, being critical of events that have taken place, are taking place or are set to take place by decree is different that putting down something.

Unfortunately, you cannot make this simple connection yet because... I don't know. I honestly don't know why you are unable to discern the difference. But then I don't really care either.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 10:12 AM
really, you might just wanna drop this subject and go read the tale of the tape in afghanistan and Canada's contribution to the efforts there.

also, fwiw I do NOT support the mission in Aghanistan and I think Canada should completely withdraw it's troops entirely and close the doors to any immigration from teh region altogether.

I'm not the only Canadian who feels Afghanistan is a crap hole lost cause of a country, if you can call it a country even.

Also, being critical of events that have taken place, are taking place or are set to take place by decree is different that putting down something.

Unfortunately, you cannot make this simple connection yet because... I don't know. I honestly don't know why you are unable to discern the difference. But then I don't really care either.

Why are you still ranting? Go do some qi gong. You have 19 more years until you reach immortality.

TenTigers
10-21-2010, 10:12 AM
I did not inhale.

hmmm... I didn't know that you can smoke abilfy.:p:D

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Why are you still ranting? Go do some qi gong. You have 19 more years until you reach immortality.

ok, so you feel foolish now and don't want to consider what is said.
that's cool kid, it's all part of growing up and learning to live.

cheers! :)

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 10:25 AM
hmmm... I didn't know that you can smoke abilfy.:p:D

I am smoking whatever you sold me.

MysteriousPower
10-21-2010, 10:34 AM
ok, so you feel foolish now and don't want to consider what is said.
that's cool kid, it's all part of growing up and learning to live.

cheers! :)

I have considered it all and made my arguments. If you are not happy with that then too bad.