PDA

View Full Version : How do you create a job?

BJJ-Blue
10-12-2010, 02:49 PM
It appears Richard Blumenthal doesn't know the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uilFn6mgm4

David Jamieson
10-12-2010, 03:37 PM
start a business and hire someone. job created.

put money into public works that has contractors hiring people to do that work. jobs created.

it's not that much of a stretch.

didn't watch your propoganda. some things are self evident despite one individuals ability or lack of it to articulate that under some circumstance.

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 07:08 AM
didn't watch your propoganda.

Actually it was a debate between the two major Party candidates for one of the United States Senate seats in Connecticut.

So maybe next time you won't open your mouth and embarrass yourself without even bothering to see what you are commenting on.

David Jamieson
10-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Actually it was a debate between the two major Party candidates for one of the United States Senate seats in Connecticut.

So maybe next time you won't open your mouth and embarrass yourself without even bothering to see what you are commenting on.

I call it "your propaganda" because that's what it is. That is how you use information to push your neo-con agenda here.

debate or not, it is a sound byte clip that you are using only to push your agenda of hate towards democrats and a democratic society as opposed to your apparent preference for a totalitarian regime run by neo-cons.

I don't embarrass myself with you ever. You are an embarrassment to yourself daily, but it would seem you are so out of touch you actually think you are making good points. lol

well, you're not and you aren't in touch with the reality I perceive.

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 08:50 AM
well, you're not and you aren't in touch with the reality I perceive.

And yet when I ask you a simple economic question you apparently don't have the ability to answer it.

As to totalitarian regimes, take a look around at "reality". We have a Congress and a President who defied the will of the people and passed a healthcare bill they themsleves admitted they didn't even read, they defied the will of the people and failed to extend tax cuts to low and middle class Americans, and our President defied TWO judges who said his moratorium on offshore drilling was unconstitutional.

Now you tell me, who are the totalitarians here?

Lucas
10-13-2010, 09:47 AM
one power as consumers we have to help create jobs:

be thoughtfull of where you keep your money. the best place to keep your money is in an institution that is actually using those dollars to lend out in the local community in the form of small business start up, expansion and cash flow options.

if your bank doesnt make your money work for your local economy, then you are putting your money in the wrong place. period.

ask your banker how many jobs their institution helped create through small business start up loans, sba loans, did they participate in the ARC loan program, etc.

or did they just soak up the 'to big to fail' bail out BS and not reinvest that back into their local economy....if thats the case, pull your funds fast and find a good CDFI to create a relationship with.

consumers hold a lot of power over this situation. if you arent doing your part....well...ya

:rolleyes:

solo1
10-13-2010, 10:29 AM
HolyCrap BJJ! unleash the fury!

David Jamieson
10-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Now you tell me, who are the totalitarians here?

you are, and, by reading through your posts, you support theft, greed, fascism and are basically a little nazi at heart who makes wild and spurious claims that are contrary to reality on virtually every level possible.

It is interesting to see someone so monumentally wrong and misinformed vomiting up that same retarded thinking over and over again.

anyway, you're a lost cause, I'll leave you to wallow in your bitter hatred of humanity and your stupid and assinine world view of I me mine that you love so much.

sanjuro_ronin
10-13-2010, 11:03 AM
You create jobs by not ONE but ALL of these:
Tax incentives to motivate those with money to invest it in new or pre-existing companies.
Public works contracted out.
Grants and loans with LONG re-payment terms for people starting a new business.
Grants for micro business ( less than 5 people) that want to hire.
Apprentiship programs for business that had a hard time finding skilled help.
Education at the school level to make people understand that they are NOT entitled to make ridiculous wages for non-skilled work.
Education for people and business as to the reality of the GLOBAL market.

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 11:20 AM
anyway, you're a lost cause, I'll leave you to wallow in your bitter hatred of humanity and your stupid and assinine world view of I me mine that you love so much.

So you're now admitting you're going to duck my question forever, right?

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
You create jobs by not ONE but ALL of these:
Tax incentives to motivate those with money to invest it in new or pre-existing companies.
Public works contracted out.
Grants and loans with LONG re-payment terms for people starting a new business.
Grants for micro business ( less than 5 people) that want to hire.
Apprentiship programs for business that had a hard time finding skilled help.
Education at the school level to make people understand that they are NOT entitled to make ridiculous wages for non-skilled work.
Education for people and business as to the reality of the GLOBAL market.

Wrong!

Only Government creates jobs. lol

Actually that makes alot of sense. Maybe you could teach Richard Blumenthal a thing or two. Of course he might too busy to listen to you as he spends alot of his time lying about serving in Vietnam.

sanjuro_ronin
10-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Wrong!

Only Government creates jobs. lol

Actually that makes alot of sense. Maybe you could teach Richard Blumenthal a thing or two. Of course he might too busy to listen to you as he spends alot of his time lying about serving in Vietnam.

I don't know who he is, nor do I care since I don't follow US politics, but I can assure you that ANYONE that has a business or has had one would agree with what I posted also.
Its too bad that Government doesn't actually attract the people that would do the best job.

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 11:38 AM
...but I can assure you that ANYONE that has a business or has had one would agree with what I posted also.
Its too bad that Government doesn't actually attract the people that would do the best job.

This is true. And I agree with your second sentence too. This Blumenthal guy is actually leading in the polls right now, and he can't even answer a simple question anyone entering Gov't service should be able to knock out of the park.

Did you watch the video? It is funny to watch him panic and try and answer a question he has absolutely no clue how to answer. After seeing Blumenthal in action, I now know why Jamieson refuses to answer simple economic questions.

BJJ-Blue
10-13-2010, 11:43 AM

Not to sound like a broken record, but blame the left. Anytime any successful businessperson runs for office, the same cards are played: 'He/she is trying to buy the office', 'He/she is only doing this to make themselves rich and help their rich friends', 'He/she has zero experience', and on and on.

The good news is that it's not working so well anymore. Voters are figuring out that if you want to have job growth, wealth creation, etc, you need to elect people who have experience doing those exact things, not just people who have decades of being a politician, a good campaign staff, and the right letter next to their name.

I say that if we get alot of "inexperienced" people elected to Congress this year, things will actually improve, it's just a question of when. If Obama listens to those with real world experience, it will happen fast. And if he doesn't listen to them, we will have to wait for the recovery to begin in 2013 when he is gone.