PDA

View Full Version : kinfefighter doing MMA, I think

Pages : [1] 2

EarthDragon
10-14-2010, 04:18 PM
get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs

Knifefighter
10-14-2010, 04:22 PM
No, THIS is knifefighter doing MMA stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLFeIqjQ3Q

Pretty sure there will never be any full contact footage or anything even close from the "where's my keys" guy.

taai gihk yahn
10-14-2010, 04:25 PM
get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

ED, first off, this vid has been hashed to death here; second, as KF will tell you, it was a light sparring match with very specific set parameters, which was that Dale was trying to take Rashun down and Rashun was trying to stop it from happening; in other words, it was not an everything-goes, full-out match, it was closer to a drill than not;

not taking sides, just explaining what the context was;

EarthDragon
10-14-2010, 04:31 PM
taai, call it what you will , this guy picks on everyone on here and has smack to talk about everyone who trains in TCMA and belittle thier style. hes a sum bag and where I come from that means you better be bada$$.. from this clip rules or not he sucks we can all see that.

I always say if you talk the talk, walk the walk. dont insult others unless you want others to unsult you. its called mannors hes a bitter man and had no room to talk about ANYBODY.

PS this video was sent to me by 3 people that hate this guy....

Knifefighter
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Again:

Here is the real stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLFeIqjQ3Q

Where's yours?

OH, that's right, you are going to record yourself going "hard" in your class tonight. Can't wait till tomorrow to see it.

Syn7
10-14-2010, 04:49 PM
knifefighter is an insecure douchbag with just enough negativity to show the world just how unbalanced he really is on the inside... i wont dispute that... he's a complete d!ck... not even KF himself can deny that...

but all that aside... this video doesnt really prove anything other than one guy kept shooting the single while another guy tried to defend it...

i wouldnt call it high level grappling since clearly only one of them can grapple, but it wasnt as bad as you suggest... in the first bit he used a low single and after the takedowns he took position pretty well... the other guy was bigger and only once i saw him get the better of KF given the parameters of what they were trying to do there... i dont understand what youre trying to prove here??? everyone has moments where they dont shine very well...

im pretty sure KF is smart enough to know that shooting a low single in a real mma match is a great way to get hurt... its a low percentage shot in an mma setting... hardly proof that he sucks... atleast he has video and has put himself out there to be critiqued... most of those who argue with him cant say the same...

EarthDragon
10-14-2010, 04:52 PM
it proves, he who is not great should not put others down................;).

taai gihk yahn
10-14-2010, 04:55 PM
taai, call it what you will , this guy picks on everyone on here and has smack to talk about everyone who trains in TCMA and belittle thier style. hes a sum bag and where I come from that means you better be bada$$.. from this clip rules or not he sucks we can all see that.

I always say if you talk the talk, walk the walk. dont insult others unless you want others to unsult you. its called mannors hes a bitter man and had no room to talk about ANYBODY.

PS this video was sent to me by 3 people that hate this guy....

I think that you are allowing your personal dislike for KF (which I don't really care about - you can hate him, he can hate you, whatever) to bias you against an objective assessment of the vid; it was a training exercise, with set parameters; using it as an example of how he sucks is disingenuous at best; he does not suck - he actually moves better than a lot of people; you may not want to believe that, it's fine, but please do not project onto others with "we can all see that" in order to bolster your personal perspective;

EarthDragon
10-14-2010, 04:56 PM
taai,
it proves, he who is not great should not put others down.................

Syn7
10-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I think that you are allowing your personal dislike for KF (which I don't really care about - you can hate him, he can hate you, whatever) to bias you against an objective assessment of the vid; it was a training exercise, with set parameters; using it as an example of how he sucks is disingenuous at best; he does not suck - he actually moves better than a lot of people; you may not want to believe that, it's fine, but please do not project onto others with "we can all see that" in order to bolster your personal perspective;

yeah but in ED's defence, it all looks easy and looks like dry humping to those who cant do it... wrestling is no joke... but it takes atleast some experience to spot good wrestling when you see it...

Syn7
10-14-2010, 05:04 PM
taai,
it proves, he who is not great should not put others down.................

yeah but him being a massive douchebag doesnt in any way prove he's a bad wrestler... and even tho he is a massive douchebag, he's shown more fighting aptitude than most people on here...

his approach to discussion is pathetic, granted... but, like i said before, it doesnt take away from what he can do... it does however motivate people who allow him to get under their skin to do google searches on him...

EarthDragon
10-14-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL did you see the video????????

PS this video was sent ot me in a PM by 3 different people who are sick of his negitivity. I dont google people

taai gihk yahn
10-14-2010, 05:35 PM
yeah but in ED's defence, it all looks easy and looks like dry humping to those who cant do it... wrestling is no joke... but it takes atleast some experience to spot good wrestling when you see it...

it was a context-specific drill; that's it; my suggestion is for people to get over it; I can't imagine how anyone could think that it was anything near a real fight or even a sparring match, but obviously some people can; whatever, I am not going to drag it out, especially when I am being inundated w the comment (from several directions) "but Dale's a not-nice person" as an argument for why he ostensibly lacks skill;

taai gihk yahn
10-14-2010, 05:37 PM

it proves, he who is not great should not put others down................;).

ok, so please provide the forum with evidence of your "greatness" that would subsequently qualify you to put Dale down;

bawang
10-14-2010, 06:20 PM
i think knifefighter is pretty cool guy.

hskwarrior
10-14-2010, 06:28 PM

thats cause you wanna test his iron anus!!!!!

Lucas
10-14-2010, 06:57 PM
i dont really dislike anyone on this forum. i dont have a reason to.

that first vid to me really just looks like one guy basically trying to keep his guard closed and one guy trying to enter or shoot for a takedown. there was a definate reach advantage involved. but its not really much different than stuff you see all the time.

what you see there is actually pretty good drill for a striker to engage himself in. good practice.

the other vid i see is a highlight reel of some mma matches.

first time ive seen either of these.

Knifefighter
10-14-2010, 07:56 PM
you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board

You are right. I should apologize. And I promise to do that as soon as you and hskwarrior post clips of yourselves fighting full contact against resisting opponents who are also fighting back.

All you have to do is exactly what I have done. Post the clips of you showing yourselves fighting the way you claim you do with your systems. Each of you have proclaimed that you fight in all ranges... standing, clinch and on the ground. Lets' see it.

Deal?

Somebody quote this to him, because, even though everyone knows he reads my posts, he pretends not to.

As a matter of fact, if the two of you each post full contact clips of you doing full on fighting (ones in which we know it is you) at each of those ranges that you claim is part of your styles, I'll quit posting here.

Deal?

goju
10-14-2010, 08:54 PM
As a matter of fact, if the two of you each post full contact clips of you doing full on fighting (ones in which we know it is you) at each of those ranges that you claim is part of your styles, I'll quit posting here.

Deal?

Bud no one here takes the d1ck measuring contests as seriously as you do . Why not just knock it off and chill already and stop making it look like you do have immensely apparent insecurity issues.

This isnt cool or makes you look macho. It just makes you look strange and nothing else.

wiz cool c
10-14-2010, 09:06 PM
So KF you going to take up Dugus invitation to go do there and fight full contact with you ,and video tape the whole thing? He said he would do that right?

IronWeasel
10-14-2010, 09:38 PM

KF does a pretty good Joe Pesci voice, though...:)

bawang
10-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Bud no one here takes the d1ck measuring contests as seriously as you do .
i do. mine is over 2.3cm long. erect.

he can do wahtever he want. THIS IS AMERICA

MysteriousPower
10-14-2010, 10:05 PM
So KF you going to take up Dugus invitation to go do there and fight full contact with you ,and video tape the whole thing? He said he would do that right?

If a teacher claims he can fight than he should have some proof.

Earthdragon...your claim to fame is training the guy who won ufc 6. Basically you have no claim since that was debunked.

Hskwarrior, you lambasted me for using the term ghetto to describe park training. You said that I would not survive in the ghetto. The ghetto is not surviving the American dream which is why it is called the ghetto. A guy from a rough and tough neighborhood should have some interesting full contact sparring matches.

All I have seen is you or your teacher demonstrating technique on some guy punching 2 miles an hour. This does not show that choy lee fat works well or even works at all. You guys with reputations and schools need to start ponying up real videos because otherwise your reps are based on myths.

The worst is when people talk about how good Wong Fei Hung was as a fighter. It is sad when you have to quote someone long dead as proof of a styles fighting prowess is sadder than a kid with no Christmas gifts.

You guys have plenty of videos of forms, technique demo, and Dale being hit by a grade schooler(iron body)...and no sparring.

MysteriousPower
10-14-2010, 10:09 PM

Do you know why this will not and cannot happen? Because someone will get sued. This is America. Things work differently in Canada and in the ghetto but in this part of the world money talks. Some would call this an excuse but it is a real threat. A woman I know tripped and fell on the grass of a school's property. She sued them cause she was a clumsy b!tch.

hskwarrior
10-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Hskwarrior, you lambasted me for using the term ghetto to describe park training. You said that I would not survive in the ghetto. The ghetto is not surviving the American dream which is why it is called the ghetto. A guy from a rough and tough neighborhood should have some interesting full contact sparring matches.

All I have seen is you or your teacher demonstrating technique on some guy punching 2 miles an hour. This does not show that choy lee fat works well or even works at all. You guys with reputations and schools need to start ponying up real videos because otherwise your reps are based on myths.

IT WILL WHIP YOUR ARSE!!!! you don't even practice martial arts. you don't even exist outside some esoteric name....MYSTERIOUS POWER....i think you mean MYSTERIOUS ODOR!!!!

hskwarrior
10-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Original post by: Mysterious Odor

If a teacher claims he can fight than he should have some proof.

Earthdragon...your claim to fame is training the guy who won ufc 6. Basically you have no claim since that was debunked.

The worst is when people talk about how good Wong Fei Hung was as a fighter. It is sad when you have to quote someone long dead as proof of a styles fighting prowess is sadder than a kid with no Christmas gifts.

You guys have plenty of videos of forms, technique demo, and Dale being hit by a grade schooler(iron body)...and no sparring.

And what do YOU got? Huh? an OPINION? Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

Frost
10-15-2010, 12:19 AM

the fact you think that was MMA shows how clueless you are about fighting, and the fact you wont reply about his real MMA clips he posted after you show how much of a prat and a sore loser you are.

Fact is the first clip was a light sparring match with agreed rules and his grappling looked good against a bigger guy looking to avoid the takedown, and his MMA clips are very good, but what would you know you thought the first clip was a fight lol

love dale or hate him he is the ONLY person to actually post clips of himself on the main board fighting full rules MMA, how either put up or shut up

Violent Designs
10-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Actually I will give my honest opinion.

In that video it showed what looked like light and careless striking. So meh.

But the fact was that Dale (knifefighter) *DID* succeed in taking down his opponent multiple times and well, if he had to eat a few shots and look like a dog dry humping someone's leg so be it.

HE GOT THE FUKCING TAKEDOWN.

He could have proceeded to GnP and rape face, but he didn't.

Just putting some things into perspective.

wiz cool c
10-15-2010, 12:26 AM

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 03:21 AM

I've met Rashun, nice guy.

Frost
10-15-2010, 03:29 AM
My opinion (again) of the sparring match, getting several takedowns in one round of sparring against a guy not committing and looking specifically to avoid the takedown and who is much bigger than you is a good result, the striking sucked on both sides but its how we all look when light sparing, Dales MMA clips showed good striking, great clinch and ground work and as I said, no one else posts clips of themselves in the cage or in bare knuckle fights like the first clips of Dales

My opinion of ED and his posts, the fact that he calls that clip MMA speaks a lot about his experience of MMA and fighting in general, in fact it speaks volumes if we are honest, as does his hanging off being a sparring partner to some mid level early pro fighter years ago….so what… some of us have helped several fighters get ready for pro fights and we know it means jack sh*t, if you are not competing then you can’t talk about it as if its you in the ring, sparring and helping a pro fighter get ready is completely different from actually having the balls to do it yourself, so stop living of being the sparring partner of a mid level early pro fighter and either do it yourself or stop having a go at a guy that has been there and done it

taai gihk yahn
10-15-2010, 03:54 AM
I've met Rashun, nice guy.

I got the feeling looking at how they are working with each other that there is a generally positive opinion on both sides...

Wildwoo
10-15-2010, 04:59 AM

I thought maybe from all of the crap he talks that he'd at least be man size:rolleyes:

bawang
10-15-2010, 05:14 AM
I thought maybe from all of the crap he talks that he'd at least be man size:rolleyes:

what? he is old with white hair but extremely strong, and has perfect fighting stance. his foot are solid like two pillars. he is a real man.

MysteriousPower
10-15-2010, 05:15 AM
And what do YOU got? Huh? an OPINION? Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

Unlike you I do not have a reputation to uphold or money to make off the martial arts. I make money other ways. I do not have students to impress. I do not have a lineage that I have to be a part of and talk about constantly. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by being here. You and Earthdragon, on the other hand, have all of the things I jus listed. You guys also have the similar sh!TTY technique demos that tcma is makes tcma look unusable. As long as you do not put up a clip or advertisement for the super secret long used choy lay fat qi gong.

That is why you get so sensitive when kf posts because your reputations are built upon ...the same demos tcma has been doing for years. With mms events all around not many kung fu people have dared to try.

EarthDragon
10-15-2010, 05:49 AM
mysterious power

what was debunked? please explian , dont take the words of knif and frost fro anything read my post. actually frost alredy apologized for say the same theing, then he read what i posted instead of repeating what knife said. I suggest you do the same.

frost
Please read the thread title it say......here is KF doing MMA I think.

Funny thing is you guys post on here night and day... when do you train?

as far as the take downs? LOL it looked like a dog in heat trying to hump his leg, very bad habit if you dont want to be punched in the face multiple times rules or not that was completlye and utterly a **** poor display of skill, and if you think that clip has any worth while fighting in it I will eat my hat.

sanjuro_ronin
10-15-2010, 05:56 AM
Just a little, not only has he fought NHB, MMA, MT, BJJ and submission grappling, but he is one of the original Dog brothers and, so you can get an idea of his skill level AND physical condition AND will power:
Dale once fought in a Dog Brothers gathering, he had a at least one stick fight and one "knife" fight ( though I think he had more) and the day after that he competed and WON his division in a National NAGA tournament.

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 06:02 AM
Just a little, not only has he fought NHB, MMA, MT, BJJ and submission grappling, but he is one of the original Dog brothers and, so you can get an idea of his skill level AND physical condition AND will power:
Dale once fought in a Dog Brothers gathering, he had a at least one stick fight and one "knife" fight ( though I think he had more) and the day after that he competed and WON his division in a National NAGA tournament.

Let us not forget what a nice guy he is:D

sanjuro_ronin
10-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Let us not forget what a nice guy he is:D

Well, supposedly he is but I have never met him and from most of his posts here, I think he is a bit too, what's the word I am looking for? "crude" perhaps?

Frost
10-15-2010, 06:20 AM
mysterious power

what was debunked? please explian , dont take the words of knif and frost fro anything read my post. actually frost alredy apologized for say the same theing, then he read what i posted instead of repeating what knife said. I suggest you do the same.

frost
Please read the thread title it say......here is KF doing MMA I think.

Funny thing is you guys post on here night and day... when do you train?

as far as the take downs? LOL it looked like a dog in heat trying to hump his leg, very bad habit if you dont want to be punched in the face multiple times rules or not that was completlye and utterly a **** poor display of skill, and if you think that clip has any worth while fighting in it I will eat my hat.

Please don’t make me post on this again, I apologised because I don’t like thinking the worst of people, but I didn’t read knifefighters post, I read what YOU put and the way it was written I took to mean one thing (and to be honest it can only be taken one way) now you say you didn’t mean it to say that and that’s fine, but I didn’t read Dales post I made up my own mind and if YOU like I will re-post your original post and others can make up there minds

Actually the single is a good takedown for MMA, it allows you to off balance and its safer in a lot of ways than the double, not that you would know that seeing as you have never actually competed

And please post his real MMA clips not the sparring match, your lack of ability to actually comprehend the difference is a bit anoying

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 06:20 AM
http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_napoleon_1.jpg
Reaching for knife.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:;):D

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Unlike you I do not have a reputation to uphold or money to make off the martial arts. I make money other ways. I do not have students to impress. I do not have a lineage that I have to be a part of and talk about constantly. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by being here. You and Earthdragon, on the other hand, have all of the things I jus listed. You guys also have the similar sh!TTY technique demos that tcma is makes tcma look unusable. As long as you do not put up a clip or advertisement for the super secret long used choy lay fat qi gong.

so you're just a stupid jerk troll because you feel like being one? is that right? since you are not a martial artist what gives you any credibility in making such assessments? you really think highly of yourself but have no real reason for doing so. LMAO......

That is why you get so sensitive when kf posts because your reputations are built upon ...the same demos tcma has been doing for years. With mms events all around not many kung fu people have dared to try.

once again you think too highly of yourself.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 06:25 AM
knifefighter deserves to get what he gives.

in the fighting world, he's another nobody really.

original dog brother? who gives a shyte? that doesn't mean anything, they're just another group of guys doing their thing, good for them, but so what.

I've fought in toughmans too, juvy boxing, wrestled provincially for my school, numerous kungfu tournaments, fencing, and blah blah blah. Crap, I've worked the door for a few places in the really crappy end of town where every night conflict was inevitable.

i'm sure there's a dozen guys here who have lost a tooth, busted a nose,wrenched and arm etc etc etc. There's cops, bouncers, sec guards and you name it who have all had real life threatening experience and then when they talk about there stuff you get jerk offs like knife coming and wiscracking out of his ass.

Dales boasting and cyncism and straight up rudeness towards others is indicative that he doesn't like or belong to this online community.

He is a thorn to be withdrawn in my opinion, as are a few other trollshido ass hats who have set up camp here to throw out the daily slurs and other crap.

there's too much ego in mma and too much ego in armchair mma such as is Dale's forte. I really don't care what he's done, he and his ilk are worthless twats as far as my opinion of them goes.

they can cling to their crappy little world views and I'm good with that.

/rant

I don't give him any of the cred that you do ronin. he doesn't deserve it.

MightyB
10-15-2010, 06:27 AM

So do I - why all the hate?

Knifefighter
10-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Like I said, I will apologize and leave as soon as the two aforementioned guys post the full contact clips of them doing what they said they do.

MasterKiller
10-15-2010, 06:34 AM
Knifefighter rubs people the wrong way, but this is what he brings to the table.

Started out in CMA
BJJ Black Belt
Has fought BARE KNUCKLE
Has been a personal trainer for 25 years or so

You can take shots at his age or his size, but honestly he brings more knowledge and experience to the table than 99% of the people here.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 06:41 AM
Knifefighter rubs people the wrong way, but this is what he brings to the table.

Started out in CMA
BJJ Black Belt
Has fought BARE KNUCKLE
Has been a personal trainer for 25 years or so

You can take shots at his age or his size, but honestly he brings more knowledge and experience to the table than 99% of the people here.

He doesn't bring crap at all. He brings a bad attitude of "mines better".
He doesn't even show anything more than average skill in his 20 year old clips from unknown nhb fests.

His detriments personality wise pretty much scrub whatever offerings he had. I don't care if he's old and short, he's not teh kind of guy I would seek anything from.

In that sense, to me he's the same as any old lin kong jin fraud. In essence he's BS more often tahn he offers any insight into anything at all.

His failure in ability to communicate rationally and to afford even a modicum of respect makes his viewpoint worthless.

Maybe he can go back to mma land and be nice to everyone there?

You can like him, and support him here. I don't and I won't though.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 06:42 AM
Like I said, I will apologize and leave as soon as the two aforementioned guys post the full contact clips of them doing what they said they do.

Bull. You are full of crap.

Knifefighter
10-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Bull. You are full of crap.

No I'm not. I'm 100% serious. I've always given props to people who actually put up the clips of them doing what they say they can do.

Here are some examples of kung fu guys actually showing they do what they say they do. I give them all the respect in the world:

Phil Redmond's guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3PxBBVY20&feature=related

Alan Orr's guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCbRTofOHw

Hmm... How come the only people who post here who can provide evidence of actual full-contact are the WC guys?

It's the guys like you who talk cr@p about MMA when you have never done it and never provided a shred of evidence for anything you say you have done, whom I give a hard time.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 06:55 AM
No I'm not. I'm 100% serious. I've always given props to people who actually put up the clips of them doing what they say they can do.

Here are some examples:

Phil Redmond's guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3PxBBVY20&feature=related

Alan Orr's guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCbRTofOHw

Hmm... How come the only people who post here who can provide evidence of actual full-contact are the WC guys?

Dude, the clips you put up are ancient.

Why are "clips" so darned important to you when you get offers to go and get a live demonstration of that thing which you have disparaged?

Clips don't mean anything. They're what used to be and do not represent current reality in any way.

The real important part of training in anything is:

a) are you active in it
b) are you healthy from it
c) are you enjoying doing it

Does it really make sense to live the path of sisyphus?
Why bag on people because they don't peacock about?
The whole premise is absolutely absurd.

MysteriousPower
10-15-2010, 06:57 AM
He doesn't bring crap at all. He brings a bad attitude of "mines better".
He doesn't even show anything more than average skill in his 20 year old clips from unknown nhb fests.

His detriments personality wise pretty much scrub whatever offerings he had. I don't care if he's old and short, he's not teh kind of guy I would seek anything from.

In that sense, to me he's the same as any old lin kong jin fraud. In essence he's BS more often tahn he offers any insight into anything at all.

His failure in ability to communicate rationally and to afford even a modicum of respect makes his viewpoint worthless.

Maybe he can go back to mma land and be nice to everyone there?

You can like him, and support him here. I don't and I won't though.

You did nei gong for 16 years and from that your health is good and your posture is better. What you bring is even less than the crap on my shoe.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 06:57 AM
You did nei gong for 16 years and from that your health is good and your posture is better. What you bring is even less than the crap on my shoe.

yeah well who cares, you're an anonymous nobody, so, whatever. :rolleyes:

Knifefighter
10-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Why bag on people because they don't peacock about?

That's the whole point. They do peacock around. They just do it in text instead of video, which is a better medium to show that one knows what he is talking about.

MysteriousPower
10-15-2010, 06:59 AM
yeah well who cares, you're an anonymous nobody, so, whatever. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but i do not claim skill, hard training, some martial prowess...and then talk about how nei gong made my health better which justifies doing it for so long. Who does this? Oh yeah. You do.

MasterKiller
10-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Dude, the clips you put up are ancient.

cripes!, what are you ? Janet Jackson?

"what have you done for me lately" lol

:rolleyes:

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Yeah, but i do not claim skill, hard training, some martial prowess...and then talk about how nei gong made my health better which justifies doing it for so long. Who does this? Oh yeah. You do.

so what? what's your point?

All I'm reading is that you have not studied, do not study, do not understand and therefore like a monkey, throw feces at that window that is holding you back from seeing and the more poop you throw at it, the less you see until eventually all you have is a thick covering of your own crap all over you.

yeah, that's the allegory that fits. But hey, if you're ever in Toronto and would like some tea, drop a line. I can help you correct your posture, your breathing and possibly your attitude to some of the more esoteric practices associated with martial arts in a broader sense than what you seem to be capable of grasping in the here and now.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 07:08 AM
:rolleyes:

context required don't you think?

what are you? 1badbluebj now? lol

bawang
10-15-2010, 07:59 AM
what neigong u do mang?

Lucas
10-15-2010, 08:01 AM
are there any other bjj bb that post here regularly?

MysteriousPower
10-15-2010, 08:09 AM

Knifefighter

There are plenty of others that think they can stop a bjj black belt if that helps as well.

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 08:19 AM

I think the question is, "are there any bjj black belts here who aren't total ass holes to everyone about their chosen practie?" :p

*looks around* hey, this isn't a bjj forum! :mad: :rolleyes:

SPJ
10-15-2010, 08:20 AM
I used to have a roommate from brazil.

her daughter playing the music cd all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyaRlYdsmhQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6xzXFEewwo&feature=related

so I learned to like Brazilian songs.

:cool:

SPJ
10-15-2010, 08:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc31uexnjx4&feature=related

this is quite a treat.

Italian love song and ---

:cool:

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MqaCCbDco

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mqaccbdco

bawang like!!!!!!

Sardinkahnikov
10-15-2010, 08:29 AM
what? he is old with white hair but extremely strong, and has perfect fighting stance. his foot are solid like two pillars. he is a real man.

yea mang
*masturbates*

IronWeasel
10-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Do you know why this will not and cannot happen? Because someone will get sued. This is America. Things work differently in Canada and in the ghetto but in this part of the world money talks. Some would call this an excuse but it is a real threat. A woman I know tripped and fell on the grass of a school's property. She sued them cause she was a clumsy b!tch.

Then all of us on the Forum will donate to the MPLDF: Mysterious Power Legal Defense Fund.

After you receive several debilitating injuries at the seminar, we will use the funds to make a down payment on your ER bill, retain an attorney and we'll spend the rest on heating pads and soft food.

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:35 AM
bawang like!!!!!!

unlike you i am real gangsta. you are wangsta. i from the streets, g lock c lock, murda squad, chd niggas east coast represent. EAST SIDE

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:37 AM
This is the ONE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37qLO1mgVNc&feature=channel

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:39 AM
keep churnin those fake ass rymes wite boi wat u got wat u got NUTHIN wannabe marshal mathers fat shady
EAST SIDE FO LIFE

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:40 AM
unlike you i am real gangsta. you are wangsta. i from the streets, g lock c lock, murda squad, chd niggas east coast represent. EAST SIDE

WEST SIDE BPN CUZZ!!!!!!

(Booger Pickin Ninja's)

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:42 AM
keep churnin those fake ass rymes wite boi wat u got wat u got NUTHIN wannabe marshal mathers fat shady
EAST SIDE FO LIFE

I got more rhymes than you got B!TCHES ninja's like you get dumped in ditches with da snitches while i get with your wife and spends all your riches. but i think i gotta kill yo ho cause now my bawls itches!!!!!!

DOUBLE RAH!!!!!!

YOU UNDA COVER BROTHA. I HEARD YOU PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT BUT YOU LURK AROUND THE PARKS TAPPING ON STALL DOORS LOOKING FOR LOVE

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:42 AM
i listed real gangs. churchill drive niggas. the ones that get 14 year olds to stab cab drivers as initiation rites. im from the cold streets.
you from sesame street. you hang in a community center and pretend u b down wit the gangs wit the thangs. u got NUTIN. 14k wa ching ghost shadows represent boi

i can rap too wite boi. moon spoon june. sad like a clown with a frown. cool like fool in a swimming pool.

u kno where to get the best c? no al u can get is a double whoper and a big mac

Violent Designs
10-15-2010, 08:45 AM
False .

IronWeasel
10-15-2010, 08:46 AM

Beter yet, they should fight each other!

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:47 AM
knifefighter is a demigod. i wish he can adopt me as his son, i would have so many happy. he can be the father i never had. *sheds tear

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:49 AM
i listed real gangs. churchill drive niggas. the ones that get 14 year olds to stab cab drivers as initiation rites. im from the cold streets.
you from sesame street. you hang in a community center and pretend u b down wit the gangs wit the thangs. u got NUTIN. 14k wa ching ghost shadows represent boi

i can rap too wite boi. moon spoon june. sad like a clown with a frown. cool like fool in a swimming pool.

you WOULD you twisted prevert. i met your MOM on sesame street neega!

24K WEST COAST-the GOLD PLATED CLIQUE will take out all you sucka's steal your gold melt it down and use it to gold plate special chop sticks. NOW WHAT? PHUK your set fool!

KILLAKALI4LIFE!!!!!!!!

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:51 AM
san fran is gay headquarters thers no gangs ther foo

the only g unit u b bangin wit is the gay unit

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:51 AM
knifefighter is a demigod. i wish he can adopt me as his son, i would have so many happy. he can be the father i never had. *sheds tear

Save your crocodile tears.....and the drama for your mama. you never had a dad cause you a TEST TUBE BABYY!!!!!!!!

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:52 AM
im not a test tube baby. im a miracle baby.
MIRACLE BABIES YAY WEE

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:53 AM
san fran is gay headquarters thers no gangs ther foo

G G G G G UNIT

G Unit? is that for GAY UNIT? as in Gay *****? and your by line says IRON ANUS, and ASS HAMMER. should YOU be living here in SF?

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:55 AM
its not gay if its done towards a white man in prison as revenge for all the wrongs he done to your people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWSxo3xedM&feature=related

IronWeasel
10-15-2010, 08:55 AM

Props and lolz!

IronWeasel
10-15-2010, 08:57 AM
its not gay if its done towards a white man in prison as revenge for all the wrongs he done to your people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWSxo3xedM&feature=related

...the fact that this statement actually comes with a video....:eek:

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 08:58 AM

Not only are you a test tube baby, a hammer for iron anooses, you are a huge biggity biggity racist too. yeah you will fit right in in the ****sexual areas of SF, thats if you don't mind leaving your coven in the east.

bawang
10-15-2010, 08:59 AM
im not racist. when i say im racist? i love the white peoples.

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf_eQUMiW8&feature=related

bawang
10-15-2010, 09:01 AM
i dont use syrup lol.

i use mayonaise

Knifefighter
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM

Well, there's Lokhopkuen's video clip at least.

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM
m not racist. when i say im racist? i love the white peoples.

when you say White Boi it shows your racist. I come from africa!!!!! :D

bawang
10-15-2010, 09:03 AM
u need to go to gym and lose weit
ur not strong

i read this book every night before i sleep
http://books.google.ca/books?id=c2FNazXPtfwC&printsec=frontcover&dq=makes+me+wanna+holler&source=bl&ots=ZMwQG8SYZe&sig=1E9X9IEIxxx26hV5Gvpz44bGnt8&hl=en&ei=hnu4TMepGo7hnQfwzvnZDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CC8Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 09:05 AM
u need to go to gym and lose weit
ur not strong

Ok...will you be my coach and scream out at me that i'm just a WHITE BOI to inspire me? if you will, i teach you special ass hammer technique. I pitch you catch. I know you like. just like Manbungo Like.....YOU LIKE too.:D

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Autobiography-L-Member/dp/0140232257

Drake
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I need to lift weights more often, myself. All I do is run, pushups, and situps and crunches. Not a very good routine, if you ask me.

As for fighting... all I have done in terms of full contact recently was a the clinch drill for my combatives cert. I couldn't punch back, couldn't kick.... and my opponent could. Did a bunch of rounds like that with different opponents. Walked away successful, but with two black eyes, a sore arm, and a slight headache.

MasterKiller
10-15-2010, 09:47 AM
As for fighting... all I have done in terms of full contact recently was a the clinch drill for my combatives cert. I couldn't punch back, couldn't kick.... and my opponent could. Did a bunch of rounds like that with different opponents. Walked away successful, but with two black eyes, a sore arm, and a slight headache.

I thought they quit doing the clinch drill after that kid was killed at Benning 5 years ago????

Drake
10-15-2010, 09:51 AM
I thought they quit doing the clinch drill after that kid was killed at Benning 5 years ago????

Nope. Did it last May. Got the crap punched out of me.

There is a big push to reduce combatives. A LOT of people were getting injured. I've been hurt twice. Once from a 210~lb guy bringing his knee down on mine, twisting it sideways, and once from an overeager soldier who arm-barred me. There was always supervision, but this stuff happens so fast that it is pretty much unavoidable. Wehn I went in to get looked at, the doc was saying that they are now tracking injuries specifically occurring during combatives.

sanjuro_ronin
10-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Nope. Did it last May. Got the crap punched out of me.

There is a big push to reduce combatives. A LOT of people were getting injured. I've been hurt twice. Once from a 210~lb guy bringing his knee down on mine, twisting it sideways, and once from an overeager soldier who arm-barred me. There was always supervision, but this stuff happens so fast that it is pretty much unavoidable. Wehn I went in to get looked at, the doc was saying that they are now tracking injuries specifically occurring during combatives.

We got some injuries in my time, but not that many to be honest.
Competitions aside of course.
You always got banged up a bit in training but I don't recall anyone seriously hurt.
I mean, there were broken noses, injured ribs, Ko's and such, but that is pretty normal stuff though.

taai gihk yahn
10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
I must say it's extremely gratifying to see that bawang and Frank have at last found common cause...:D

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I must say it's extremely gratifying to see that bawang and Frank have at last found common cause

don't hate :p

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 12:28 PM
They see you driving, in your vehicle...

David Jamieson
10-15-2010, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKsY4wzoxY

oh yeah...

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKsY4wzoxY

oh yeah...

which leads to

This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

wtf?

taai gihk yahn
10-15-2010, 12:47 PM
don't hate :p
LOL; Frank, you're going to need that tongue of yours surgically removed from your cheek if you keep this up...

I think that we need a video of Frank and Bawang doing a rap duel / face-off (or whatever it's called; I'm FAR too white to have any understanding of the oeuvre...)

KC Elbows
10-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Another thread with LKFMDC got me thinking about this.

I'm the one who started the "Dale is a retiree" schtick, but my intent was to raz him since he deserved it a bit based on his tone and the fact that he tends to treat all kung fu practitioners as frauds when he knows there are specific offenders.

However, it was never my intent to discredit him as a fighter.

Frankly, I don't think David Jamieson had any different intent.

However, others, who got in technical arguments with KF, have used it instead of arguing their point and accepting if they're wrong even more readily than if they're right, and I'm not game with that.

I won't do any cracks that way anymore, no matter how DIFFICULT Dale himself makes that. I agree with him on the fact that we need to, if making clips to show our stuff, provide more than forms or compliance ridden drills against helpless people. I'm not saying this as "you people need to do this" like Mysterious Power, who talks a lot about what others need to do while failing with any style, traditional or modern, to do the same, but with the resolve to do so, take the criticism from people like KF, Sanjuro Ronin, Drake, Lucas, Mighty B, LKFMDC, MK, etc, and use the criticism, where I can, to improve the training.

Traditional Chinese ANYTHING is based on cultivation, and so there is no shame in not being perfect now, but there IS shame in not using any opportunity to improve and cultivate one's skills and behaviors further. I do not like that my joking has been used to attack Dale's skill. I will not be nice about that.

This in no way means that Knifefighter is not, online, an *******, but he seems to be a nice guy in the real world, it is my hope, through my Confucian rectitude, to shame him into making his online persona less infantile.:D

goju
10-15-2010, 01:22 PM
:
i'm the one who started the "dale is a retiree" schtick,

how dare you sir i started that!!!
:d

taai gihk yahn
10-15-2010, 01:27 PM
take the criticism from people like KF, Sanjuro Ronin, Drake, Lucas, Mighty B, LKFMDC, MK, etc, and use the criticism, where I can, to improve the training.
<notes lack of mention, :mad:, silently vows eternal enmity, starts the machinery of vengeance rolling>

KC Elbows
10-15-2010, 01:33 PM
<notes lack of mention, :mad:, silently vows eternal enmity, starts the machinery of vengeance rolling>

Certainly, since you seem to be the one doing the most similar work in regards to waist work/footwork that I know of here(based on previous posts), you are in the "etc".

But do not stop the machinery of vengeance on account of that, I will put your machinery of vengeance in my gears of rightousness and make a pate of your so-called revenge, which I will down on crackers made from your bone meal, with a pinot noir, taken from your own stock, of course.

KC Elbows
10-15-2010, 01:34 PM
:

how dare you sir i started that!!!
:d

I was either the first, or the first to steal your idea and popularize it, which, according to the Christopher Columbus method of attribution, is the first.

Bow to me!

goju
10-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I was either the first, or the first to steal your idea and popularize it, which, according to the Christopher Columbus method of attribution, is the first.

Bow to me!
d amn it!:mad:

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 01:54 PM
LOL; Frank, you're going to need that tongue of yours surgically removed from your cheek if you keep this up...

I think that we need a video of Frank and Bawang doing a rap duel / face-off (or whatever it's called; I'm FAR too white to have any understanding of the oeuvre...)

lmao. i'm in a good mood. I don't rap i write love poems....

I don't see nothing wrong...
with getting on the m-i-c and battlin' Bawang
All through the day and all night long
leavin em with the memory of my fat a$$ in a thong!!!!!!!

http://theoutloudblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/fat-man-and-woman.jpg

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 02:05 PM
but i'd rather look at this!!!!!

http://www.mmastryker.com/images/girls-thong-bikinis%20tap%20out.jpg

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 02:08 PM
I like these odds!!!!! In THIS case i'd take it quickly to the ground!!!!!!!

http://www.adrants.com/images/sloggibackside.jpg

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 02:09 PM
What MMA gym do they train at?

that's not MMA thats Choy Lee Fut girls LOL

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 02:13 PM
That's kind of disappointing, I was hoping for a little ground and pound.

oh noooo....CLF's stand up poundage is equally as effective as your ground and pound...LOL :p

taai gihk yahn
10-15-2010, 02:17 PM
lmao. i'm in a good mood. I don't rap i write love poems....

I don't see nothing wrong...
with getting on the m-i-c and battlin' Bawang
All through the day and all night long
leavin em with the memory of my fat a$$ in a thong!!!!!!!

Frank and Bawang have force-fed the resuscitate to a flatlining forum...

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 02:23 PM
IT'S NOT GOING TO DIE ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!! :D:p:cool:

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/images/tvgasm/reallove/episode7/wildman.jpg

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 02:55 PM

I'm the one who started the "Dale is a retiree" schtick, but my intent was to raz him since he deserved it a bit based on his tone and the fact that he tends to treat all kung fu practitioners as frauds when he knows there are specific offenders.

However, others, who got in technical arguments with KF, have used it instead of arguing their point and accepting if they're wrong even more readily than if they're right, and I'm not game with that.

I won't do any cracks that way anymore, no matter how DIFFICULT Dale himself makes that. I agree with him on the fact that we need to, if making clips to show our stuff, provide more than forms or compliance ridden drills against helpless people. I'm not saying this as "you people need to do this" like Mysterious Power, who talks a lot about what others need to do while failing with any style, traditional or modern, to do the same, but with the resolve to do so, take the criticism from people like KF, Sanjuro Ronin, Drake, Lucas, Mighty B, LKFMDC, MK, etc, and use the criticism, where I can, to improve the training.

Traditional Chinese ANYTHING is based on cultivation, and so there is no shame in not being perfect now, but there IS shame in not using any opportunity to improve and cultivate one's skills and behaviors further. I do not like that my joking has been used to attack Dale's skill. I will not be nice about that.

This in no way means that Knifefighter is not, online, an *******, but he seems to be a nice guy in the real world, it is my hope, through my Confucian rectitude, to shame him into making his online persona less infantile.:D

You sir are a true gentelman:D

Yum Cha
10-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Frank and Bawang have force-fed the resuscitate to a flatlining forum...

I've come to the conclusion that Bwang is Knifefighter's secret alias...

Yum Cha
10-15-2010, 06:24 PM
I should Fess up, Knife, Ross and I are old friends from back in the day, here's a pic to prove it.

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 06:46 PM
As if anyone ever had any doubt that TCMA rots the mind, it's amazing to see people absolutely convinced that I am half the board :rolleyes:

The uncomfortable truth is, me, Knife/dale, bawang and several others are in fact, gasp, separate people....

Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean it's a giant conspiracy

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 06:48 PM
As if anyone ever had any doubt that TCMA rots the mind, it's amazing to see people absolutely convinced that I am half the board

The uncomfortable truth is, me, Knife/dale, bawang and several others are in fact, gasp, separate people....

is that what you really want us to believe? :D:D:D

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
is that what you really want us to believe? :D:D:D

I admit it, I am really hskwarrior, who doesn't actually exist, I created the entire story of Lau Bun (who never existed) just as a background story for my alias :rolleyes:

Yum Cha
10-15-2010, 07:05 PM
As if anyone ever had any doubt that TCMA rots the mind, it's amazing to see people absolutely convinced that I am half the board :rolleyes:

Perhaps this will activate your sense of humour.

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Perhaps this will activate your sense of humour.

The obvious problem is that on this board, EVERYTHING is so "funny"....

but by "funny"

I do NOT mean in a "hah hah" sort of way ;)

YouKnowWho
10-15-2010, 07:13 PM

Someone will disagree with you even if you say, "1 + 1 = 2". He will argue with you and said, "1 + 1 does not equal to 2 but 1 + 1 = 10" instead. If you don't agree with him then he will tell you that he is talking about binary number system.

Lucas
10-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Someone will disagree with you even if you say, "1 + 1 = 2". He will argue with you and said, "1 + 1 = 10" instead. If you don't agree with him then he will tell you that he is talking about binary number system.

NO THEY WONT!~!!!!

:mad:

;)

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Someone will disagree with you even if you say, "1 + 1 = 2". He will argue with you and said, "1 + 1 does not equal to 2 but 1 + 1 = 10" instead. If you don't agree with him then he will tell you that he is talking about binary number system.

Shuai Jiao guys were the prototype for the LKFMDC screen name conspiracy, I mean, TCMA guys who aren't into doing forms, actually wrestle and actually fight, oh and they don't believe in chi and that internal crap either

But, then again, they aren't real, they are just knifefighter....

yeah, that's the ticket

hskwarrior
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
:eek:you d!ck!!!!!!! Lmao :D:D:D:p:p

YouKnowWho
10-15-2010, 07:29 PM
yeah, that's the ticket
You are not in any better position. MMA guys don't treat you as one of them (you don't promote ground game). TCMA guys "sometime" don't treat you as one of them either (your guys don't wear silk pyjamas). No matter what hats that you and I put on, we just don't fit into either communities.

There is a difference between "don't agree with your opinion" and "don't agree with you as a person".

- One day if you say, "1 + 1 = 2", someone will argue with you and say, "1 + 1 = 10". If you don't agree with him then he will tell you that he is talking about the binary number system.

- Next day you say, "10 + 10 = 100". He will argue with you and say, "10 + 10 = 20". If you don't agree with him then he will tell you that he is talking about the decimal number system.

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 07:40 PM

You are the only one here who has noticed this and you are having a meltdown:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 07:44 PM
You are not in any better position. MMA guys don't treat you as one of them (you don't promote ground game).

Actually, not only do I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I am part of a major Brazilian team

TCMA guys "sometime" don't treat you as one of them either (your guys don't wear silk pyjamas).

"never", that's the word you are looking for :p and I don't mind at all

YouKnowWho
10-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Actually, not only do I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I am part of a major Brazilian team.

Sorry! I didn't know that. My guys are working on ground game too. Since this is a CMA forum, I try not to talk about it.

For someone who is Chinese origin with US citizenship, it will be an awkward situation if one day US declares war aginst China.

lkfmdc
10-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Sorry! I didn't know that. My guys are working on ground game too. Since this is a CMA forum, I try not to talk about it.

Yeah, Shuai Jiao (Chiao) guys always practical and about fighting. I learned a lot from them when I was with Master Jeng

Lokhopkuen
10-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Feel something warm nuzzling your sac? What could that be?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/SfcwiMRiaXI/AAAAAAAABzc/D_b37Zo6DyA/s400/Nuthugger.jpg

TenTigers
10-16-2010, 07:19 AM
TCMA guys who aren't into doing forms, actually wrestle and actually fight, oh and they don't believe in chi and that internal crap either

Bah! A myth!

TenTigers
10-16-2010, 07:21 AM
I am part of a major Brazilian team

man, I just know theres a photo op for Sanjuro in there somewhere....

MysteriousPower
10-16-2010, 08:18 AM

I am honored to be considered as a source(whether it is tension or knowledge I do not care) for you to draw upon. Any time you need advice drop me a private message. I like knowing that I cause you to stir(also do not care if it is in a positive or negative way).

David Jamieson
10-16-2010, 08:20 AM
man, I just know theres a photo op for Sanjuro in there somewhere....

I don't wanna see no pics of dave with a brazillian thanks.

TenTigers
10-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I don't wanna see no pics of dave with a brazillian thanks.
actually, I was hoping for his team mates..

Syn7
10-16-2010, 12:00 PM

actually, if you read the most recent mcleans magazine report on crime statistics in canada you will see that the west coast has by FAR a higher crime rate... every single east coast province came under the national average, whereas places like NWT scored over 200% the national average, and BC cities dominated half the top 10 list of worst crime rates in canada...

an example...
halifax is number 32 on the list at 11%, i mean it is the a$$hole of the east after all, NS average was -4% altogether, whereas prince george and victoria topped the list at 90% and 80% (percentage difference with the national crime score)... infact very few cities east of winnipeg, like a handful at the most, were even in the "above national average" section... most were far below...

look it up... a few cabbies getting stabbed is pretty good all considering... better than a drive by every few days... esspecially when compared to a place like frisco who has a homicide rate like 50,000% higher than that of all maritime provinces put together... not to knock frisco, i lived in the valley with my ex for awhile, wouldve lived in SF if i had the scratch... had to settle for SJ...

Syn7
10-16-2010, 12:07 PM

For someone who is Chinese origin with US citizenship, it will be an awkward situation if one day US declares war aginst China.

would you really have trouble picking sides???

choose carefully, the pickup is gassed and ready and the inbreads are ready to come getcha if you choose wrong...

hskwarrior
10-16-2010, 01:28 PM
look it up... a few cabbies getting stabbed is pretty good all considering... better than a drive by every few days... esspecially when compared to a place like frisco who has a homicide rate like 50,000% higher than that of all maritime provinces put together... not to knock frisco, i lived in the valley with my ex for awhile, wouldve lived in SF if i had the scratch... had to settle for SJ...

In SF you're more likely to be seriously attacked and robbed before you get killed. But in oakland (only Two miles away over the bridge) you are more likely to be killed by being shot. on that side of the bay its happening like everyday. i'm actually very tired of watching the news hearing about someone being killed and worried that another one of my friends have been murdered. none hurt me more than my friend who was an ex gang banger turned counselor. HE was killed for NO REASON. He took his daughter with him everynight to walk the dog. the one night he left her at home he gets shot to death. :(

If i wasn't so conditioned to the bay area lifestyle, i'd move away to like seattle or something. Even where i live now, you walk to the corner store you have to worry about some fool trying to walk up on you. i have to ALWAYS be ready no matter where i am. its when you not is when they get you.

taai gihk yahn
10-16-2010, 01:39 PM
none hurt me more than my friend who was an ex gang banger turned counselor. HE was killed for NO REASON. He took his daughter with him everynight to walk the dog. the one night he left her at home he gets shot to death. :(.
did you post about it here when it happened? if not, then I guess I heard about it on the news...

that is the worst - a man who claws himself out of a hole that he didn't dig, dedicates himself to pulling others out of the same pit, and gets shot for his troubles; obviously it's not as intense as your own sorrow, but it does sadden my heart to hear about this sort of thing...

hskwarrior
10-16-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure if i posted it before. I was truly devasted and literally cried for days because as you said, he was doing good for the community, giving back. he was a hardcore member of Diablo Park Loco's and nicknamed PSYCHO. After highschool i lost track of him until i saw him in my neighborhood. he told me about the big change, he's working, counseling, married just had a daughter. doing all the right things you know. I have so many friends in oakland and now when i hear on the news someone's been killed i'm fearful i will know them.

I'm actually afraid that that OLD GANG scene is showing its head again too...even in Chinatown town you can see many groups of kids in gangs. at the Ghee Kung Tong we try to get these kids off the streets. my Dai Gor (shrimpboy) is also working hard at taking kids off the street as well. its interesting those who went through it then turn around and try to help others out of it.

we need more good people in the world. anyways here's the link:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19329538/detail.html

Syn7
10-16-2010, 04:20 PM
i never had any trouble in the bay... but then im not the kinda guy that sits with my back to the door... old habits i guess, but im always somewhat on guard...
i met awesome people and learned alot down there... i consider it my second home, if i moved south, it would be to live there... but LA is the a$$hole of cali and if i have to go further south i would just assume skirt the whole fukcing county... :D

i had alot of fun in frisco, never once did i have to fight or run or anything like that... i had a couple mean mugs and maybe if i wasnt more aware something wouldve happened... but im pretty good at difusing bad scenes before they happen... if i see something i dont like, i'll just avoid it, go around, whatever... granted there were some areas which i just didnt go because its not a place where i can be out alone and feel safe...

hskwarrior
10-16-2010, 04:52 PM
if i see something i dont like, i'll just avoid it, go around, whatever... granted there were some areas which i just didnt go because its not a place where i can be out alone and feel safe...

Right. it's THOSE area's that i grew up in. plus when it comes to gangs, i grew in that, my older brother was the president of one of the biggest multi-ethnic street cliques in the Mission during the 1970's. I got lucky, my older brother lost an eye in the streets and almost got killed from being stabbed in his chest and ripped all the down his bicep.

but violence is everywhere. right now we're dealing with black folk attacking old chinese folk. big issue with that right now. we're trying to stop things from going further. and yeah, i never sit with my back towards the door or a window. and i always scan the room for who to keep an eye on. LOL...that sucks.

SF can be a very fun place to live and play. but GENTRIFICATION is severely taking place i wouldn't be surprised if all the shops in chinatown are ran by caucasians in the near future.

MysteriousPower
10-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Right. it's THOSE area's that i grew up in. plus when it comes to gangs, i grew in that, my older brother was the president of one of the biggest multi-ethnic street cliques in the Mission during the 1970's. I got lucky, my older brother lost an eye in the streets and almost got killed from being stabbed in his chest and ripped all the down his bicep.

but violence is everywhere. right now we're dealing with black folk attacking old chinese folk. big issue with that right now. we're trying to stop things from going further. and yeah, i never sit with my back towards the door or a window. and i always scan the room for who to keep an eye on. LOL...that sucks.

SF can be a very fun place to live and play. but GENTRIFICATION is severely taking place i wouldn't be surprised if all the shops in chinatown are ran by caucasians in the near future.

San Francisco is so fuked up that politicians are trying to get rid of the toys in Mcd's Happy Meals and having fruit served with them. I am so glad I do not live in California. Do does Calfornia law allow blow jobs...or are they trying to cut down on the epidemic of TMJ and mouth callouses? Ha.

lkfmdc
10-17-2010, 09:55 AM
FYI

it's actually

"The Peoples' Republic of California"

hskwarrior
10-17-2010, 10:09 AM
San Francisco is so fuked up that politicians are trying to get rid of the toys in Mcd's Happy Meals and having fruit served with them. I am so glad I do not live in California. Do does Calfornia law allow blow jobs...or are they trying to cut down on the epidemic of TMJ and mouth callouses? Ha.

Compared to some places the political machine in California isn't that bad. Maybe cause we know how to survive. But, i'd rather live here than a place where i cannot ever DOGGY STYLE my girlfriend, or give her and Oral Examination. Some of the laws in other states are so mind boggling to me. Its a shame a woman cannot own a BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) in some states.

However, police don't usually mess with you unless you are doing something really stupid out in public. Marijuana is the lowest level of crime here and now no one is afraid to spark up a blunt on the streets. its funny, but i know some cops that would say "lemme hit that". LOL

Night time here is FUN....but you can never let your guard down. THAT sucks. cause the predators are looking for that one sucka who has his guard down. like this, on my birthday my students took me out drinking in the Mission district (my old neighborhood). I was so sh1tfaced and the bar was so full that i couldn't make it to the bathroom so i went outside and down this alley to take a leak. as i walked down this alley this little nashtay a$$ latin dude tried to pick me up...as in flirting with me...eww.....anyways...i told dude "man i need to pee" so i kept walking down the alley. he made a comment i couldn't hear so i laughed it off. then i heard footsteps and i was like WTF NO WAY and quickly turned around to lay this dude out. I started to swing when i noticed it was my student walking up on me cause he saw that little latin dude plotting to get me. so he watched my back as i took my leak. HAHAHAHA.

Syn7
10-17-2010, 04:09 PM

theyve had fruit in the kids meals here in vancouver for years... we're way ahead of the game in liberal douchebagism... booyaakkaaa.....:cool:

FWI: blow jobs are mandatory up in here... when you get off the plane they hand you a pair of knee pads and your assignments...

Yum Cha
10-17-2010, 05:16 PM
C... i noticed it was my student walking up on me cause he saw that little latin dude plotting to get me. so he watched my back as i took my leak. HAHAHAHA.

Hing dai.

So, all them beggers aren't harmless?

hskwarrior
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Hing dai.

So, all them beggers aren't harmless?

oh no. they are the least of your worries. they just smell bad hahahaha. but, in my neck of the woods you black drug dealers to deal with in a latin neghborhood filled with MS 13, Sureno's and Norteno's. if you walk around all scared and wreckless eyeballing you can get into trouble. but if you just glance for a brief second, keep your head up and walk without fear, sometimes it show's you are no threat, are from the hood, or even the wrong person to eff with. just mind your business.

the one big thing going on in my old hood is ROBBERY. you have a bunch of middle class caucasians with money moving into low income housing area's and forcing the people who've resided there for decades to move out. with that comes people flaunting their fancy cell phone's MP3's and lap tops. people were getting robbed left and right. i witnessed these girls walk up to this other female holding a baby talking on the phone. they punched her in the face and snatched her phone running all over the streets from the lady. no one did a **** thing about it too.

my girlfriends co worker was going home after work one night and turned the corner and there was this dude standing there with a gun like "alright ladies give it up". they were like WTF in my own neighborhood?...shoot, one guy pulled a gun out on me thinking i was a cop HAHAHAHA if it weren't for me having some weed on me i would have!

MysteriousPower
10-17-2010, 06:53 PM
oh no. they are the least of your worries. they just smell bad hahahaha. but, in my neck of the woods you black drug dealers to deal with in a latin neghborhood filled with MS 13, Sureno's and Norteno's. if you walk around all scared and wreckless eyeballing you can get into trouble. but if you just glance for a brief second, keep your head up and walk without fear, sometimes it show's you are no threat, are from the hood, or even the wrong person to eff with. just mind your business.

the one big thing going on in my old hood is ROBBERY. you have a bunch of middle class caucasians with money moving into low income housing area's and forcing the people who've resided there for decades to move out. with that comes people flaunting their fancy cell phone's MP3's and lap tops. people were getting robbed left and right. i witnessed these girls walk up to this other female holding a baby talking on the phone. they punched her in the face and snatched her phone running all over the streets from the lady. no one did a **** thing about it too.

my girlfriends co worker was going home after work one night and turned the corner and there was this dude standing there with a gun like "alright ladies give it up". they were like WTF in my own neighborhood?...shoot, one guy pulled a gun out on me thinking i was a cop HAHAHAHA if it weren't for me having some weed on me i would have!

And why do you brag about coming from such a background? Sending the military in would fix the ghetto.

hskwarrior
10-17-2010, 07:27 PM
And why do you brag about coming from such a background? Sending the military in would fix the ghetto.

You'd actually have to live it man to understand it. And, once you survive it, you look back and cherish your upbringing because it made you who you are today. many of the guys i grew up with are either in jail, strung out on drugs and stuff like this. Some have made it out of the ghetto,some have been swallowed up by it. If i was never given up into the foster system i don't know where i'd be today. although i hate the system, i thank it for taking me out of it. but as i got older it drew me back in.

my sifu is the only person that was able to get me to leave that gang life behind. he promoted me and gave me the title of Sifu. Prior to that i was into a lot of stuff. Ready to fight someone over a simple glance. mean mugging everyone i saw. but sifu took me to the side and guided me. he reminded me that as a sifu under him everything i do from that point forward reflects on him.

I took that serious and tried to leave that life behind. but my boys were my boys and i wasn't willing to give any of them up. some of them still do dirt, i won't judge them for that. i just don't want any part of it any more. yet there is that saying you can a kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. And to quote the slogan of the United Playaz youth group here in SF "It takes a Thug to save a Thug."

Why am i proud to come from that kind of background? because it afforded me an opportunity to learn about life, be it the hard way, i still learned. It afforded me a chance to learn about various cultures, to know and understand them. to actually interact with different cultures in a way one may never get to. I never grew up around WHITE people, but i grew up with everyone else though. I got to see how they exist first hand, see the treatment they received by caucasians and witnessed the results of this happening.

And, please, don't get it twisted. I'm no slim shady (not the fat one either). I'm no poser or wanna be. I never used to talk or sound "WHITE" and then that changed cause i hung out with black people or watched BET. LOL. I grew up in the midst of the ghetto. I'm proud of it because as i've mentioned before its where the strong survive. in the past i've brought some of my friends from the suburbs and we road the bus into my neighborhood. to see their faces and how they reacted was shameful to me. they were disgusted. "FRANK, that bum is coming over to us what do we do??????" LMAO....

My father is Filipino/irish and my Moms was Sicilian (Grandmoms came from Palermo). so i have some culture through my family, but living in the ghetto i got to see the beautiful sides of Asian, African American, Latin, and middle eastern cultures. The food, culture, women, people, good and bad....brother it is an experience i will never forget in my lifetime.

hskwarrior
10-17-2010, 07:38 PM
oh i forgot this....

Living in the ghetto taught me how to fight. I've been getting into fights since i was four years old when my older brother encouraged me to fight back when someone punched me in the face. For me, cause i wasn't latin, black, or full out asian, i got into fights every day almost. some thought i was an easy mark because other white folks were. but, my older bro used to kick my arse on a daily basis. he's six years older than me and used me as his punching bag.

Growing up in the ghetto has taught me to ALWAYS be on your guard. To fully know your surroundings. speaking of that, do you know what its like moving into a new neighborhood not knowing anyone? some would be looking for friends, i would be looking for escape routes just in case some sh1t went down. isn't that a shame? i didn't know anything about baseball, but i could tell you the quickest way to get back to the safety of my house.

It also taught me to be able to turn on that FIGHTER and go from 0-60 in 2 seconds flat. in a nutshell MP....it tought me how to survive. I can live with roaches, rats mice and what not because we were forced to. And i can also live in a nice quiet suburb and have happy life. but you can't always say that the other way around.

Yum Cha
10-17-2010, 08:33 PM

Ah, a Republican!

MysteriousPower
10-17-2010, 09:03 PM
oh i forgot this....

Living in the ghetto taught me how to fight. I've been getting into fights since i was four years old when my older brother encouraged me to fight back when someone punched me in the face. For me, cause i wasn't latin, black, or full out asian, i got into fights every day almost. some thought i was an easy mark because other white folks were. but, my older bro used to kick my arse on a daily basis. he's six years older than me and used me as his punching bag.

Growing up in the ghetto has taught me to ALWAYS be on your guard. To fully know your surroundings. speaking of that, do you know what its like moving into a new neighborhood not knowing anyone? some would be looking for friends, i would be looking for escape routes just in case some sh1t went down. isn't that a shame? i didn't know anything about baseball, but i could tell you the quickest way to get back to the safety of my house.

It also taught me to be able to turn on that FIGHTER and go from 0-60 in 2 seconds flat. in a nutshell MP....it tought me how to survive. I can live with roaches, rats mice and what not because we were forced to. And i can also live in a nice quiet suburb and have happy life. but you can't always say that the other way around.

I am not surprised. California's liberal policies make it a haven for all these social parasites.

If you have been fighting for so long and are so good than why have you not put up a video of yourself sparring like knifefighter asked? Too deadly to spar?

hskwarrior
10-17-2010, 10:20 PM
If you have been fighting for so long and are so good than why have you not put up a video of yourself sparring like knifefighter asked? Too deadly to spar?

For one, i am not anyone to have my skills on display other than me showing a few techniques. Second, who am i trying to impress? Who do i need to impress? I've never claimed to be DEADLY...or even a PROFESSIONAL fighter. IF you step to me on the streets one would see first hand. Aside from that, there are many parasites who want to gleem something off of you for free or try to insult you and dissect your video apart for the sake of egotism. At 42 years old, i'm not trying to fight professionally anyway.

Whatever you seen in my video's is what i want you to see. plus, it was all spur of the moment, nothing in my video's are rehearsed other than forms. my sticks, and my hand stuff was all freestyle and in the moment. i didn't practice it over and over and say YEAH I'M READY LETS FILM. YET, my past fighting experience comes in nice and handy for when i'm teaching my students.

You're not interested in seeing me spar for any other reason other than looking for some shot to make while there is NOTHING you have to offer Mysterious P. How about before you go around asking for people to post up video's of themselves, you may want to post a few yourself. I mean, sh1t do a form, shadow box, post a vid of yourself or someone you teach sparring. i got video of one of my students sparring. I'm not ashamed of my students in any way.

I posted video of myself doing forms, my students doing forms and sparrig, and light weight competition and me showing a few hand technques. In MY opinion, i've posted up FAR FAR FAR more material than you have posted. correct?

now why don't you show us a little something of yourself?

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 04:33 AM
For one, i am not anyone to have my skills on display other than me showing a few techniques. Second, who am i trying to impress? Who do i need to impress? I've never claimed to be DEADLY...or even a PROFESSIONAL fighter. IF you step to me on the streets one would see first hand. Aside from that, there are many parasites who want to gleem something off of you for free or try to insult you and dissect your video apart for the sake of egotism. At 42 years old, i'm not trying to fight professionally anyway.

Whatever you seen in my video's is what i want you to see. plus, it was all spur of the moment, nothing in my video's are rehearsed other than forms. my sticks, and my hand stuff was all freestyle and in the moment. i didn't practice it over and over and say YEAH I'M READY LETS FILM. YET, my past fighting experience comes in nice and handy for when i'm teaching my students.

You're not interested in seeing me spar for any other reason other than looking for some shot to make while there is NOTHING you have to offer Mysterious P. How about before you go around asking for people to post up video's of themselves, you may want to post a few yourself. I mean, sh1t do a form, shadow box, post a vid of yourself or someone you teach sparring. i got video of one of my students sparring. I'm not ashamed of my students in any way.

I posted video of myself doing forms, my students doing forms and sparrig, and light weight competition and me showing a few hand technques. In MY opinion, i've posted up FAR FAR FAR more material than you have posted. correct?

now why don't you show us a little something of yourself?

I just believe that if someone is going to do as much chest pounding as you about growing up in a dangerous neighbrhood, and being able to go from 0-60 in a second...he should be able to out up a mini-video displaying these skills. Surely your street experience would make your sparring video better than what has been put up in terms of content and it not looking like kickboxing. Here is the thing: we bring this up over and over. Everyone always puts up vids of forms , demonstration, and no sparring.

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 05:14 AM
I just believe that if someone is going to do as much chest pounding as you about growing up in a dangerous neighbrhood, and being able to go from 0-60 in a second...he should be able to out up a mini-video displaying these skills. Surely your street experience would make your sparring video better than what has been put up in terms of content and it not looking like kickboxing. Here is the thing: we bring this up over and over. Everyone always puts up vids of forms , demonstration, and no sparring.

so far you've put up exactly...nothing.

so by your own measure, I think you need to be quiet until you do that. lol

Drake
10-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Someone come fight me so we can videotape it. It will be EPIC!

Dragonzbane76
10-18-2010, 05:32 AM
shaw brothers epic or are we just talking standard epic. :)

Drake
10-18-2010, 05:44 AM
shaw brothers epic or are we just talking standard epic. :)

Wires, explosions, hot chicks, and those kick ass martial arts sound effects when we punch and kick.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 05:49 AM
so far you've put up exactly...nothing.

so by your own measure, I think you need to be quiet until you do that. lol

Says the guy who has tons of videos up. You talk about your two hour hardcore workout with your partner and have no videos to show. Is that because it is not a martial art workout? It's you two doing "strip bjj." At the end of one of these rounds everyone wins.

Dragonzbane76
10-18-2010, 05:51 AM
is that like the little leagues these days, if they loss everyone still gets ice cream. :)

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Says the guy who has tons of videos up. You talk about your two hour hardcore workout with your partner and have no videos to show. Is that because it is not a martial art workout? It's you two doing "strip bjj." At the end of one of these rounds everyone wins.

I used to put up videos...about 10 years ago. But nowadays, I don't put anything out in some internet shuffle for dominance. I think it's insecure and a little ghey to need to put up videos to prove something. No offense guys, but your insecurity is showing in that respect. To demonstrate what your club does is one thing, to make an attempt at portraying yourself in some special light is weak and insecure and you're essentially someone who needs more work on your character.

really when you do this, all it does is lend material to those who would want to ridicule regardless of what is done.

so in that case, i provide anonymous slugs with nothing. then they can only make empty and thoughtless suppositions and juvenile comments such as you have. :)

I really could care less how anyone drills, hits a bag, spars or rolls. Seriously, it's boring. I only watch fights if I have a bet on them and I don't really care about anyone else's school or their club.

I deal with people as they are. For what they are and for who they are. I don't care about their school, their business or any of that. it's not important in my life how you feel about yourself. :)

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 06:22 AM

well that still doesn't end the fact that YOU "MYSTERIOUS POWER" are chest pounding more than anyone asking to see video when you only exist in name.

WHERE THE PHUCK IS YOUR VIDEO? OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
10-18-2010, 06:30 AM
well that still doesn't end the fact that YOU "MYSTERIOUS POWER" are chest pounding more than anyone asking to see video when you only exist in name.

relax Frank - I don't think this guy would believe you if you told him you had a ham and egg sandwich for breakfast if there wasn't a video of it; he obviously doesn't realize the double standard he is projecting, and despite all his claims of being the voice of rationality and reason, he actually demonstrates his own neurotic need for validation by constantly harping on the same point despite the fact that he clearly isn't gaining any traction with anyone;

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm relaxed i just wanted to make sure he heard me :d

Dragonzbane76
10-18-2010, 06:48 AM
easy, getting out of hand around here with all the cap lock and bold. :p

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 06:53 AM
easy, getting out of hand around here with all the cap lock and bold. :p

It's the forum battle cry "Lock and Bold!"

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 07:46 AM

The funny thing is that you do not need recognition since this is the internet. Unfortunately there are some(like you) who talk about being a sifu, having mad skills, being a good fighter, and growing up in a bad neighborhood. You do not realize that you, with all your "credentials" are the one actually in need of attention and validation. You could have kept yourself anonymous but you wanted to be known as the big bad sifu from the ghetto...who does not do anything remotely martial as shown by your videos.

Drake
10-18-2010, 07:48 AM
But the fact is... how can you demand someone put up video clips of anything if you don't put up your own? It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

bawang
10-18-2010, 07:50 AM
he doesnt claim to be a deadly kung fu fighter. he on the other hand brags about being from the cold streets, a gangsta gangsta who does kung fu. a street guy doesnt have that wide watery eyed rabbit look. and a fat rabbit at that.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 07:53 AM
But the fact is... how can you demand someone put up video clips of anything if you don't put up your own? It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

It is completely hypocritical. I am not denying that. But I have no deadly reputation to hold on to. Hell, I do not even offer practical advice on training. As far as you are concerned my credentials are zero. Since this is the internet I do not even really exist. These posts do not hurt my feelings or my ego like they do to some.

Have I asked you for a video yet, Drake? LOL. Just joshing. I am trying to keep everything even keeled. Do not prop yourself up as an expert if you do not have proof especially in the martial arts. It is simple.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 07:54 AM
he doesnt claim to be a deadly kung fu fighter. he on the other hand brags about being from the cold streets, a gangsta gangsta who does kung fu. a street guy doesnt have that wide watery eyed rabbit look. and a fat rabbit at that.

Bawang, you are so phuking funny. We need to have a beer one day.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 07:57 AM
The funny thing is that you do not need recognition since this is the internet. Unfortunately there are some(like you) who talk about being a sifu, having mad skills, being a good fighter, and growing up in a bad neighborhood. You do not realize that you, with all your "credentials" are the one actually in need of attention and validation. You could have kept yourself anonymous but you wanted to be known as the big bad sifu from the ghetto...who does not do anything remotely martial as shown by your videos.

You wimpy a$$ fool, how would you know anything MARTIAL? LMAO....go hug a tree or go watch video's and learn from those .......but HEY

MY **** IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! you wannabe!!!!! LMAO

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 07:58 AM

Bawang....YOUR MOM LOVES ME!

Yeah BAWANG....you no tough. you are ***GOT. ASS bandit. turd burglar. most of all you are a TEST TUBE BABY....a REJECT. The sperm doner that gave you life had a hole in his condom and you are nothing more than a accident. FAT....thats the best you can do? really? Tell your mom i'll see her soon.

maybe you and mysterious power can get together for a beer, then maybe go to the hottubs where you two can be alone and compare a$$ hammering techniques.

**** i miss your mom's cooking

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 07:59 AM
It is completely hypocritical. I am not denying that. But I have no deadly reputation to hold on to. Hell, I do not even offer practical advice on training. As far as you are concerned my credentials are zero. Since this is the internet I do not even really exist. These posts do not hurt my feelings or my ego like they do to some.

Have I asked you for a video yet, Drake? LOL. Just joshing. I am trying to keep everything even keeled. Do not prop yourself up as an expert if you do not have proof especially in the martial arts. It is simple.

I've never seen a video of Angelo Dundee. I'm not even sure if he was a good fighter, or if he did much in the way of fighting really.

I would jump at the chance to train under him because I know that he knows how to train someone in the sweet science.

Men like this are not rare. But with reputations like his they are.

Many guys can be great fighters, but awful teachers. Inarticulate, unable to communicate without becoming frustrated and not having any pedagogical experience is a huge detriment to people who want to be teachers.

being a teacher is hard. It takes a lot more than many think. Often this is where the problem lies in martial arts schools. good material poorly taught will always come out different in the end than intended.

bawang
10-18-2010, 08:01 AM
thx man high five slap hands. we are tag team internet badasses
Bawang....YOUR MOM LOVES ME!

your face screams "please rob me". u pretend to be rpedator but ur prey. ur scared of a gay latino making a pass at u at a bar ffs.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 08:03 AM
I've never seen a video of Angelo Dundee. I'm not even sure if he was a good fighter, or if he did much in the way of fighting really.

I would jump at the chance to train under him because I know that he knows how to train someone in the sweet science.

Many guys can be great fighters, but awful teachers. Inarticulate, unable to communicate without becoming frustrated and not having any pedagogical experience is a huge detriment to people who want to be teachers.

being a teacher is hard. It takes a lot more than many think. Often this is where the problem lies in martial arts schools. good material poorly taught will always come out different in the end than intended.

I agree with you on the awful teachers part.

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 08:09 AM
I've never seen a video of Angelo Dundee.

But you sure have seen video of people he trained....

How many "masters" of kung fu on here don't have either themselves OR students to put up as examples?

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 08:10 AM
Bawang,

Can you PLEASE tell your moms to stop wearing different color lipstick?

you can tag team with MYSTERIOUS ODOR and get your fudge packin on

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/10746549/view/1/producttypecolor/1/type/png/width/190/height/190/white-fudge-packer-mugs_design.png

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 08:28 AM

Angelo Dundee had proof of being a good coach in his fighters and there was plenty of actual evidence all over the place to support this.

Coach or fighter... a good one has solid evidence for his abilities.

Drake
10-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Frank has put up a number of clips of his students fighting. Shouldn't that be enough then?

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 08:40 AM
Frank has put up a number of clips of his students fighting. Shouldn't that be enough then?

No. The clips do not show that they were trained by a deadly street fighter.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 08:43 AM
drake,

You know that no matter what video's of someone doing gung fu even if they're fighting and doing a good job at it...."its like 3rd grade stuff".........LOL.

that MYSTERIOUS ODOR troll wannabe martial artist so i hide behind my computer doesn't know how to fight. his gung fu...MMA....or just plain out naked sword fighting is all part of his TROLLSONA. He will never post a video cause he knows he's a punk a$$ wannabe. the only reason he talks BIG is because for ONE:

he can be ANYONE here on the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if he is that DODDOSO guy on youtube. One thing we all know is that MYSTERIOUS ODOR will never post a video up because he just plain......SUCKS EGGS (AMONGST OTHER THINGS)

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 08:48 AM
No. The clips do not show that they were trained by a deadly street fighter.

YOU WANNA BE...what is a deadly streetfighter? and post any of my comments where i said EXACTLY that i thought i was a deadly street fighter!!! but i bet you won't even accept that challenge you farce!!!!!!!!!!!

I DARE you to post up anything to show that i have EVER claimed to be a GREAT or even DEADLY streetfighter!!!!!!!

you wanna know what a deadly streetfighter is? he's the one that will put a bullet in your phuckin head and phuck your lifeless body and put it on youtube to show what kind of pu$$y u are.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 08:48 AM
drake,

You know that no matter what video's of someone doing gung fu even if they're fighting and doing a good job at it...."its like 3rd grade stuff".........LOL.

that MYSTERIOUS ODOR troll wannabe martial artist so i hide behind my computer doesn't know how to fight. his gung fu...MMA....or just plain out naked sword fighting is all part of his TROLLSONA. He will never post a video cause he knows he's a punk a$$ wannabe. the only reason he talks BIG is because for ONE:

he can be ANYONE here on the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if he is that DODDOSO guy on youtube. One thing we all know is that MYSTERIOUS ODOR will never post a video up because he just plain......SUCKS EGGS (AMONGST OTHER THINGS)

Your videos pretty much show the same thing about you. LOL. And you do not even realize it.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Your videos pretty much show the same thing about you. LOL. And you do not even realize it.

I know one thing NEEGA....you will NEVER come prove it. you couldn't beat up my newest student.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I know one thing NEEGA....you will NEVER come prove it. you couldn't beat up my newest student.

That is also something you do not understand. I do not have anything to prove to you or myself by being on these forums. It just helps me get through the day easier. You on the other hand have a deadly street reputation to uphold.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 08:56 AM
That is also something you do not understand. I do not have anything to prove to you or myself by being on these forums. It just helps me get through the day easier. You on the other hand have a deadly street reputation to uphold.

Post up comments where i use the words "i am a deadly streetfighter" if you cannot you are just full of sh1t just like knifefighters stand up skills.

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm starting to think that some of you are just dumb...

Wait, scratch that, I'm pretty sure that some of you walk around with a constant ringing in your ears and the feeling of a tight belt around your head.

seriously, so much fail coming from the "sport fighter" camp in here. lol :rolleyes:

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm starting to think that some of you are just dumb...

Wait, scratch that, I'm pretty sure that some of you walk around with a constant ringing in your ears and the feeling of a tight belt around your head.

seriously, so much fail coming from the "sport fighter" camp in here. lol :rolleyes:

Why don't you just cry about it and then put us on ignore again? You know you want to, David. You obviously cannot handle being in the kitchen.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Post up comments where i use the words "i am a deadly streetfighter" if you cannot you are just full of sh1t just like knifefighters stand up skills.

Are you saying that you are not even a deadly street fighter? Not a coach? Not a sport fighter?

You are...just like every other joe bl0w with sifu in front of his name? Say it is not so.

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 09:13 AM

LOL... you've been using the "I have da d3adly str33tfighting because I grew up in dahood" crap as long as you've been posting.

Drake
10-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Are you saying that you are not even a deadly street fighter? Not a coach? Not a sport fighter?

You are...just like every other joe bl0w with sifu in front of his name? Say it is not so.

Have you SEEN the videos of his students? I don't like Frank all that much, but his students do have quite a bit of full contact ability.

Seriously, dude, you haven't said anything substantial here. You may be mysterious, but I don't know about the power. You can't just blast speculation and have no way of quantifying your claims or using your own experience to validate it.

You flat out said you shouldn't be giving advice, yet here you are judging others. WTF?

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Have you SEEN the videos of his students? I don't like Frank all that much, but his students do have quite a bit of full contact ability.

Seriously, dude, you haven't said anything substantial here. You may be mysterious, but I don't know about the power. You can't just blast speculation and have no way of quantifying your claims or using your own experience to validate it.

You flat out said you shouldn't be giving advice, yet here you are judging others. WTF?

I never said I SHOULDNT give out advice. I said that I do not choose to give out advice on training. I wish many others here would quit giving out training advice as well.

Why do you not like Frank? I have no opinion of his character. He might be the coolest dude ever. I just look at the kong fu.

Drake
10-18-2010, 09:21 AM
I never said I SHOULDNT give out advice. I said that I do not choose to give out advice on training. I wish many others here would quit giving out training advice as well.

Why do you not like Frank? I have no opinion of his character. He might be the coolest dude ever. I just look at the kong fu.

Don't worry about what goes on between he and I. However, just because I don't like someone doesn't give me reason to badmouth an entirely different aspect.

His credentials add up, and I've seen his students. You missed the one where his student was winning but DQed for using sow chois. Or the one of his students training with flurries of sow chois and kup chois. Very fast, very effective, and no fluffiness.

And he was trained by GM Dino Salvatera, who is one of the better CLF teachers you can have. Anywhere. In the world.

It's easy to talk smack on the internet, and then use financial woes to back up why you don't have to go there to meet the person you are slandering. If you can't back up your talk, you really should think about just being quiet.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 09:25 AM
LOL... you've been using the "I have da d3adly str33tfighting because I grew up in dahood" crap as long as you've been posting.

post up the words of my using "I'm a deadly or D3adly" anything.

However, you EVERYTIME you see a gung person fighting you typical comeback is "we did that in 3rd grade".....

Did you see your stand up skill on your video with Kershan? now THAT was some third grade sh!t right there!!!!!! plus, none of your fighting video's show you actually winning ANYTHING.

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 09:33 AM

Really? Please post links to those.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Drake,

You and I may have lost a connection a long time ago...but i do appreciate your kind words. Still, its easy for someone like MP to sit in his chair and make false accusations, claims, and such without anything to back it up. he doesn't realize how stupid he looks for insulting others but personally has NOTHING to claim he's worth his opinion.

The funny thing is people like knifefighter and Mysterious ODOR seem to assume gung fu should be fought in some specific manner. maybe they watched one too many gung fu movies and assume that thats how we should look in reaistic combat.

My student in the video KF posted was SPARRING. they weren't looking like those hokey pokey other video's David Ross posted of the NON sparring types. we actually use the gung fu techniques of CLF. and yes, my student dominated against Mantis and CLF in his tournament fighting.

I'm not worried about Mysterious odor and KF....i'm bringing my guys into the San Shou route and we'll see how my students do from there. And maybe one day i can get one of them in MMA fights.

Still, they have no clue that one of my students went to Thailand for the first time and won his VERY FIRST FIGHT there. they can talk all the sh!t they want. i'm just gonna keep doing what i do.

Drake
10-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Really? Please post links to those.

Google it, lazy.

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Don't worry about what goes on between he and I. However, just because I don't like someone doesn't give me reason to badmouth an entirely different aspect.

His credentials add up, and I've seen his students. You missed the one where his student was winning but DQed for using sow chois. Or the one of his students training with flurries of sow chois and kup chois. Very fast, very effective, and no fluffiness.

And he was trained by GM Dino Salvatera, who is one of the better CLF teachers you can have. Anywhere. In the world.

It's easy to talk smack on the internet, and then use financial woes to back up why you don't have to go there to meet the person you are slandering. If you can't back up your talk, you really should think about just being quiet.

Please do not bring up his teacher. I do not even know the guy. Where and when was he a deadly fighter? Ancient muslim chinese boxer? I do not care who he was trained by. A grand master is ONLY a grand master in his small world.

Financial woes? You do not know the legalities of the issue do you? This goes beyond financial woes. How about losing your house, your car, your daughter?(Just kidding), your business in a lawsuit. I do not want to lose any of that and I know you do not. So take your internet challenge and go fuk yourself. None of this is worth any of that and I find it funny that you want to go that route. Brutes! All of you!

Drake
10-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Please do not bring up his teacher. I do not even know the guy. Where and when was he a deadly fighter? Ancient muslim chinese boxer? I do not care who he was trained by. A grand master is ONLY a grand master in his small world.

Financial woes? You do not know the legalities of the issue do you? This goes beyond financial woes. How about losing your house, your car, your daughter?(Just kidding), your business in a lawsuit. I do not want to lose any of that and I know you do not. So take your internet challenge and go fuk yourself. None of this is worth any of that and I find it funny that you want to go that route. Brutes! All of you!

You stirred the pot, dude. What do you expect?

And just because you are ignorant of the who's who in the MA world means nothing. What does it mean? I don't know... maybe 30-40 years of training and actual fighting? You are the typical American whiner, who makes outlandish, offensive statements with absolutely nothing to back it up.

You don't like internet challenges? THEN STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE WHO FIGHT FOR A LIVING.

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Google it, lazy.

You mean these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3tYWB335XA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lWJc2jlObE&feature=related

These are what you are talking about as skill?

Bwaahaahaaaa!!!

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 09:56 AM
You stirred the pot, dude. What do you expect?

And just because you are ignorant of the who's who in the MA world means nothing. What does it mean? I don't know... maybe 30-40 years of training and actual fighting? You are the typical American whiner, who makes outlandish, offensive statements with absolutely nothing to back it up.

You don't like internet challenges? THEN STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE WHO FIGHT FOR A LIVING.

Fights for a living? Aren't you the one who just said we should forgive his fantasy form-fu because he was crippled in an accident?

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 09:57 AM

you know i was recently watching this video where two young guys were harrassing a homeless dude for no reason. one even put his hands all over the homeless dude. all their geeky little friends were there watching and laughing as this homeless guy feared for his life. when two dudes come over and beat the sh1t out of the two dudes and kicks one of them in the face.....the geeky little crowd started screaming out "OMG....DUDE....you just kicked him in the face dude....SO not cool dude.....what the eff is wrong with you dude?" what happened to all the laughter and the cheers a moment ago go?

You mysterious odor are not different than the kids who claimed foul cause someone else played just a little too rough for you.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Fights for a living? Aren't you the one who just said we should forgive his fantasy form-fu because he was crippled in an accident?

who made you judge and jury d1ckhead? even as a crippled my stand up game was far superior to YOURS IMAGINARY KNIFEFIGHTER

Drake
10-18-2010, 10:00 AM

That's not what I said. Any other words you want to put in my mouth? If you can't fight Frank because of financial worries, just come out to the Springs. I'll slap together a release form and cover all the legalese with JAG. I study CLF, just like Frank, and from a guy who has only taught me forms and drills. Easy win, right?

Or you could wait until December. I'll be in Jacksonville, FL for a few days.

I triple dog dare you to tell the Lacey's that their father is only a master in his own little world. The Buk Sing Gwoon will probably pay for your flight, room and board, and everything.

How anonymous do you really think you are here?

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:01 AM
who made you judge and jury d1ckhead? even as a crippled my stand up game was far superior to YOURS IMAGINARY KNIFEFIGHTER

Current picture of Frank

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/photo/ke5c/1emebig.jpg

David Jamieson
10-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Current picture of Frank

*pic snipped*

I dunno, I think Frank would probably shame knifefighter in a mix up.
Having only the videos supplied by each to go on.

knife looks sloppy in his efforts as provided, not impressed for the most part, very dime a dozen and mediocre. Frank doesn't look like an mma dude, but he does definitely have the -no mind- thing going on when he executes his stuff.

Anyway, I doubt the twixt will ever meet, but Frank is doing alright with what he does and what he's into.

THis place and all places like it need to be referred to as "mouthboxerland" though.

we do that a lot around here. hahahaha.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Dale the FAIL..........

LMAO......SHANE LACEY WOULD EAT YOU UP!!!!!!

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Dale the FAIL..........

LMAO......SHANE LACEY WOULD EAT YOU UP!!!!!!

The Shane Lacey who never entered the san shou competition at Tat Mau's and instead did point sparring? Has Shane ever done a full contact match outside of his gym? Just asking....

Of course, the issue was YOU said YOU were better than Dale

So Frank, it isn't about Shane, it's about YOU

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Current image of Dave Ross

http://www.tsunamis.com/passed-away-9.jpg

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I dunno, I think Frank would probably shame knifefighter in a mix up.
Having only the videos supplied by each to go on.

knife looks sloppy in his efforts as provided, not impressed for the most part, very dime a dozen and mediocre. Frank doesn't look like an mma dude, but he does definitely have the -no mind- thing going on when he executes his stuff.

Anyway, I doubt the twixt will ever meet, but Frank is doing alright with what he does and what he's into.

THis place and all places like it need to be referred to as "mouthboxerland" though.

we do that a lot around here. hahahaha.

This is what I am talking about in terms of not giving advice. What credentials do you have that you think hskwarrior would beat Dale or vicaversa. Doing qi gong under the same tree that the Buddha found enlightenment under does not make you skilled or knowledgeable.

lkfmdc
The Shane Lacey who never entered the san shou competition at Tat Mau's and instead did point sparring? Has Shane ever done a full contact match outside of his gym? Just asking....

Just so you don't miss / avoid this post Frank

You DO have a history of trying to avoid direct questions

hskwarrior

hey DAVE.....STFU. I dare you to tell shane lacey he's no good. i dare you to place your TOP student against him. WE KNOW YOU WON'T

MysteriousPower
10-18-2010, 10:12 AM
hey DAVE.....STFU. I dare you to tell shane lacey he's no good. i dare you to place your TOP student against him. WE KNOW YOU WON'T

Against him in a match of SKILLS or a fight to the death? A fight to the death would be dumb because any idiot can kill someone. Can person A beat person B skillfully?

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:12 AM

So why didn't he enter the san shou for FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS?

And has he ever done a full contact event?

Frank, you're not really good with logic are you?

I'd be happy to put one of my students against Shane, but the problem is, he'd have to enter an event for that to happen

But, again, back to the topic, you said YOU were better than Dale. So are you gonna get together and show him (and US) your amazing stand up?

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Against him in a match of SKILLS or a fight to the death? A fight to the death would be dumb because any idiot can kill someone. Can person A beat person B skillfully?

pu$$y :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
So why didn't he enter the san shou for FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS?

And has he ever done a full contact event?

Frank, you're not really good with logic are you?

I'd be happy to put one of my students against Shane, but the problem is, he'd have to enter an event for that to happen

But, again, back to the topic, you said YOU were better than Dale. So are you gonna get together and show him (and US) your amazing stand up?

who are you dave? what's your relevance to anything? why don't you just issue the challenge? what do you have to lose? do we have to bring back the HOKEY POKEY VIDEO of YOU getting Dropped like a hot sack of POTATOES? watching you fall that that song made my day....REALLY. LOL.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:17 AM

you know you sound like a rotten spoiled kid right? AMAZING STAND UP.....did anyone ever mention AMAZING and STAND UP in a sentence other that YOU?

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:19 AM
who are you dave?

My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht :rolleyes:

Really Frank, IS that all you got?

Someone questions YOUR skill and in a minute all you could think of was to bring up Shane?

A little man-love there? Or envy?

You said YOUR SKILL was better, but in like a minute you couldn't even stick to that could you?

I generally find you amusing, but come on, you **** talk on here all the time

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 10:19 AM
I triple dog dare you to tell the Lacey's that their father is only a master in his own little world. The Buk Sing Gwoon will probably pay for your flight, room and board, and everything

These guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHqlt_Cd9p4&feature=related

If you are talking about them, I don't think any of us would put them in the same category as PhonyFrank. They are doing exactly what we are saying PhoneyFrank is not doing. They are showing evidence of what they are doing.

If PhoneyFrank learned from them, either they didn't teach him well, he didn't train with them very long, or he is just one of those guys who can't learn or teach very well.

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:21 AM
even as a crippled my stand up game was far superior to YOURS IMAGINARY KNIFEFIGHTER

See Frank, you claimed your stand up was FAR SUPERIOR

and yet, a minute later, you tucked and had to bring up Shane :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
PS: Shane Lacey works Muay Thai at Fairtex.....

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:23 AM
My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht

Really Frank, IS that all you got?

Someone questions YOUR skill and in a minute all you could think of was to bring up Shane?

A little man-love there? Or envy?

You said YOUR SKILL was better, but in like a minute you couldn't even stick to that could you?

I generally find you amusing, but come on, you **** talk on here all the time

no thats not all i got. you omitted the other stuff. NO...someone else brought up the laceys. learn to read correctly.

Oh, i find you extremely humorous....and a spoiled little kid. YOU talk as much sh!t as i do.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:24 AM
ps: Shane lacey works muay thai at fairtex.....

uhhhhhh so what?

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:25 AM
uhhhhhh so what?

Like I said, logic is not Frank's strong point

Drake
10-18-2010, 10:25 AM
I brought up the Laceys. And yes, I can and will kill all of you.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:27 AM
See Frank, you claimed your stand up was FAR SUPERIOR

and yet, a minute later, you tucked and had to bring up Shane

AND where is YOUR skills ROSS? where your videos of you fighting again? POST YOUR VIDEO....we already saw your forms.....i already saw you get dropped in some match....but where is your fighting video's......

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Frank 101

Avoid the direct questions

Try to change the subject

Classic!

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Like I said, logic is not Frank's strong point

whats logic got to do with it. Shane Lacey would eat people up. whats fairtex got to do with anything he has as a gung fu practitioner?

Drake
10-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Are we really questioning the fighting proficiency of the Laceys? Have we reallllly gone down that road?

lkfmdc
whats logic got to do with it.

Am I the only one laughing out loud here? Come on, can't be just me :D

hskwarrior
Frank 101

Avoid the direct questions

Try to change the subject

Classic!

You're not relevant to me. never have been never will. you think pretty highly of yourself though. LMAO.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Am I the only one laughing out loud here? Come on, can't be just me

YES! you're a phuckin loon!!!!!

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 10:31 AM
whats logic got to do with it. Shane Lacey would eat people up. whats fairtex got to do with anything he has as a gung fu practitioner?

Frank, do you train Muay Thai?

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Are we really questioning the fighting proficiency of the Laceys? Have we reallllly gone down that road?

No, the point is, they added Muay Thai into their training to make themselves better.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Frank, do you train Muay Thai?

No. BUt Muay Thai was getting their asses handed to them by CLF fighters.

Knifefighter
10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
No. BUt Muay Thai was getting their asses handed to them by CLF fighters.

Then you are different than Lacey. He has the best of both worlds. You are stuck with CLF.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
No, the point is, they added Muay Thai into their training to make themselves better.

who is THEY?

Drake
10-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Uh.... WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!

Seriously... if you don't read everything here, you'll sound like an idiot, because the discussion had nothing to do with the Lacey's adding MT to their skill set.

Stay on topic, guys.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Then you are different than Lacey. He has the best of both worlds. You are stuck with CLF.

In regards to CLF's stand up...what is it that is lacking exactly? CLF has Elbows, Knee's plus much much more. And because i know how to look into my CLF i am not at all stuck. NOT IN THE LEAST. if i ever thought i was stuck in CLF i would have left the system a LONG time ago.

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Stay on topic, guys.

The topic was Frank saying he was "far superior" to Dale in stand up.....

I'm more than happy to stick to that topic!

Drake
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
I thought the topic was about the benefits of leg-biting in MMA. At least that's what I got from the video. When the flailing monkey approach fails, go for the leg. Bite the leg.

hskwarrior
10-18-2010, 10:41 AM
The topic was Frank saying he was "far superior" to Dale in stand up.....

I'm more than happy to stick to that topic!

So phucking what? what's that got to do with you? Unless you really are DALE FRANKS and all of these other MYSTERIOUS people who troll these forums knowing that you can say anything you want without people finding out who they really are.

i remember when FU POW tried that **** only to get laughed at.

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:44 AM
I thought the topic was about the benefits of leg-biting in MMA. At least that's what I got from the video. When the flailing monkey approach fails, go for the leg. Bite the leg.

I don't know about leg biting, but poop flinging works in Vale Tudo. IT was of course the first thing Rorion Gracie made illegal in the UFC...

lkfmdc
10-18-2010, 10:47 AM
CLF has Elbows, Knee's plus much much more.

Karate has elbows and knees

So does Taekwondo

So just because you do CLF it makes you proficient at those things?