PDA

View Full Version : Other topics that we can discuss

rogue
05-06-2001, 03:33 PM
Please check out the list of topics for this forum:
calligraphy (with Bas Rutten)
acupuncture (featuring Tank Abbot)
feng shui (Hosted by Rorian and Royce Gracie)
TCM
Karate ( Rolls )
Tae Kwon Do ( Hyung training with Emin Boztepe )
Muay Thai ( classes led by Richard Simmons)
Jujitsu (we'll get a host once we decide on how it's spelled)
Yoga

Any other topics we can add?

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

Budokan
05-06-2001, 08:44 PM
1. Flowers
2. The weather
3. The rising price of gasoline
4. Tae bo for burly he-men
5. Bonsai with Rolls

K. Mark Hoover

rogue
05-06-2001, 09:09 PM
Be serious, Rolls is gone.

What other place would group feng shui with karate, jj and TKD. If I didn't know better I'd think we were being dissed. ;)

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

Mr. Nemo
05-07-2001, 08:35 AM
Rorian and Royce Gracie are doing feng shui? What are we wasting our time with them for? Everyone knows that Rickson's feng shui is the best in the family. Tank Abbot said that Rickson's feng shui is the only type he respects.

rogue
05-08-2001, 04:04 AM
But Rickson hasn't decorated any houses of any merit lately, while Royce may be a pain to negotiate with but he has hung curtains with the best.

You listen to Tank Abbot for decorating? Good Lord his place looks like Martha Stewart did while hung over!

Louis L'Amour

Tigerstyle
05-10-2001, 09:14 AM
rogue and Mr. Nemo,
ROTFLOL! :D

joedoe
05-16-2001, 08:11 AM
Gracie Feng Shui can only take it to the ground i.e. they only work with carpeting, rugs, mats etc. If you have an energetics problem anywhere higher than your waist, then you'd better go to Tank Abbot.

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.