PDA

View Full Version : Rahm Emanuel under pressure!

Hardwork108
10-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Self censorship by "journalists", plus threats to one reporter who dares to ask the right questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sce0TLA5UYE&feature=player_embedded

David Jamieson
10-19-2010, 04:41 AM
lol @ that guy calling himself a "journalist".

Bulldog rhetorical attack questions, not even cleverly framed and filled with rude assumption and supposition.

I think the other reporters shoved him out and rightly so. It's like a hobo begging the queen for a donut and not expecting the guard to shoo him away.

real journalists don't behave like the asshat this guy is.

Hardwork108
10-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Well he was more of a journalist than those guys who shoo-ed him away!

He asked a criminal a direct and relevant question, while most other "journalists" censor themselves and stick to the official line of questioning.

Here is the same criminal, whoops sorry, "politician", talking about the concept of taking advantage of crisis, no doubt he is referring to various crisis created by the same people who are controlling his sorry @ss and that of the US government for the last century, and of course the "solution" that will be offered by the same cartel of criminal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzcbXi1Tkk&feature=related

BJJ-Blue
10-19-2010, 10:22 AM
real journalists don't behave like the asshat this guy is.

Do "real journalists" accept copies from Kinko's as proof that a President lied?

David Jamieson
10-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Well he was more of a journalist than those guys who shoo-ed him away!

He asked a criminal a direct and relevant question, while most other "journalists" censor themselves and stick to the official line of questioning.

Here is the same criminal, whoops sorry, "politician", talking about the concept of taking advantage of crisis, no doubt he is referring to various crisis created by the same people who are controlling his sorry @ss and that of the US government for the last century, and of course the "solution" that will be offered by the same cartel of criminal!

1) what makes him a journalist more so than the others? He isn't asking questions tat even have answers "are you above the law" is not a question, it's a dumb statement because NO ONE is above the law period. Not even you.

2) you accuse Rahm of being a criminal, please indicate his convictions to back up your allegation, otherwise that is a spurious and unfounded claim which is in fact libel.

3) Are you prepared to answer for the allegations regarding your libel?

David Jamieson
10-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Do "real journalists" accept copies from Kinko's as proof that a President lied?

Do you have anything to back up your allegations?
Can you show me George W Bushes birth certificate?
Can you show me John McCain's?

What do you think of republican governor Arnold?
What do you think of his birth certificate and his family lineage?

If Obama's dad being a kenyan muslim ticks you off, how do you feel about an austrian born actor who's father was a nazi governing a state with almost 40 million americans in it?

BJJ-Blue
10-19-2010, 12:03 PM
We aren't talking about that. We are talking about the faked document faxed from Kinko's that had to do with GW Bush's military service.

But I do believe both he and McCain released their birth certificates. As to Arnold, it's moot. You do not have to be born an American citizen to run for the office of Governor of California.

BJJ-Blue
10-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I judge people based on their deeds, not their family's deeds.

David Jamieson
10-19-2010, 01:31 PM
I judge people

fixed that for you.

BJJ-Blue
10-19-2010, 01:55 PM
fixed that for you.

Hey, I admit it.

FYI, everyone judges people.

David Jamieson
10-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey, I admit it.

FYI, everyone judges people.

most people are sane enough to keep their judgments to themselves.

because you never know, you could be wrong about someone. lol

be more selective in your judging i guess. :)

BJJ-Blue
10-20-2010, 07:03 AM
most people are sane enough to keep their judgments to themselves.

We all judge people. If we vote, we've judged the candidates. If we are a boss, we've judged applicants and employees. All of us who are martial artists have judged instructors. Because of political correctness, it's not acceptable to admit you judge people. Of course the PC crowd are some of the most judgemental people themselves.

David Jamieson
10-20-2010, 08:25 AM
We all judge people. If we vote, we've judged the candidates. If we are a boss, we've judged applicants and employees. All of us who are martial artists have judged instructors. Because of political correctness, it's not acceptable to admit you judge people. Of course the PC crowd are some of the most judgemental people themselves.

you only vote for officials, you don't vote for the people that actually run the government.

BJJ-Blue
10-20-2010, 10:50 AM
you only vote for officials, you don't vote for the people that actually run the government.

Do what?!?!

But no matter what you mean, my point remains. We ALL judge people in one way or another. I'm just honest about it.

Hardwork108
10-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Do what?!?!

But no matter what you mean, my point remains. We ALL judge people in one way or another. I'm just honest about it.

Agreed 100%. We all do it. Sometimes we are right and sometimes we are wrong, but we all do it.