View Full Version : we did some filming yeaterday

teetsao
10-20-2010, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SC7e8dxFZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY6HgWlGTDE

more to come

EarthDragon
10-20-2010, 09:29 AM
nice job! you guys are really doing it right. I have never tried to break a 4" block, you got me going to the home depot today.... I will lt you know if i can do it or if my hand is goign to be sore for a week LOl.

sanjuro_ronin
10-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Well done dude :)
Makes me wanna go out and pick a fight with a building, LOL !

hskwarrior
10-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Well done dude
Makes me wanna go out and pick a fight with a building, LOL !

why do you gotta go around picking on buildings? WTF did they do to you?

Violent Designs
10-20-2010, 09:53 AM
not a real man unless u are Ku Yu Cheugn style

break 24 bricks at the same time

sanjuro_ronin
10-20-2010, 10:00 AM
why do you gotta go around picking on buildings? WTF did they do to you?

They think they are all that with their right angles and mortar and all that other crap !

hskwarrior
10-20-2010, 10:04 AM
They think they are all that with their right angles and mortar and all that other crap !

AHHHH i got you. Always towering over you acting like they're all big and bad. just steal the corner stone....phuck their corner stone G!

speaking of stoned.....I'll be right back!!!

teetsao
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
we are not masons.

mooyingmantis
10-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Incredible job!

EarthDragon
10-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Ok bought 2, 4" x 12 patio blocks form lowes on my way home form work, set one up and can not break this to save my life. whats up? did you bake yours? LOL JK

YouKnowWho
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Great job. Another fun thing to do is to let that block to stand on a table vertically, and try to use your "skip in side kick" to break it. Sometime the brick will fly away without breaking.

Dale Dugas
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Great job on the breaks!

Excellent to see.

Im going to have to get some new breaking in.....:D

hskwarrior
10-20-2010, 04:30 PM
we are not masons.

CHINESE FREEMASONS!!!!
tHE SQUARE AND COMPASS IS OF MY DESIGN THANK YOU :D

http://hyyd.webs.com/61203_153526244680489_100000693439764_344192_75820 95_n.jpg

hskwarrior
10-20-2010, 04:46 PM
TEETSAO,

NICE VIDEO BROTHER. But brick don't hit back and is no true sign of any kind of resistant fighting situation. And if you can't do what i did in the next video ....well.....i don't know WHAT to tell ya. :p

Now THIS is some real fighting sh1t rightttt CHERE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-XHx6p7Q4

Syn7
10-20-2010, 08:55 PM
TEETSAO,

NICE VIDEO BROTHER. But brick don't hit back and is no true sign of any kind of resistant fighting situation. And if you can't do what i did in the next video ....well.....i don't know WHAT to tell ya. :p

Now THIS is some real fighting sh1t rightttt CHERE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-XHx6p7Q4

umm.......

hskwarrior
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
umm.......

HENCE the :p

:D:D:D

teetsao
10-20-2010, 10:25 PM
thank you guys for your positive comments. this was a goal of mine t accomplish before i was 40. i made it with months to spare. so now i will refine it and make my strikes shorter.
earthdragon. it is vibrating palm. this is why we can do tis after only 4 years of training.
glad we did it when we did as i injured my shoulder benching last night. first time i have ever injured myself weightlifting. this injury will set me back a few weeks, i know.

Dale Dugas
10-21-2010, 03:28 AM
Lay off the benching brother and let the arm heal.

Do visualizations in the mean time and get on the bench and see yourself lifting the weight you want to.

Also jow, pills, and do some shoulder movement to promote circulation.

back in no time....

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 05:43 AM
Ok bought 2, 4" x 12 patio blocks form lowes on my way home form work, set one up and can not break this to save my life. whats up? did you bake yours? LOL JK

Hey Mike, have you done the course of training to develop iron palm through your curriculum or were you just trying out a break.

There's no "trick" to it, the skill has to be developed through only a few prescribed methods. Most of them can be narrowed down to 2 paths direct and indirect.

I would recommend you either get dales dvd on the subject, or these fellas as they are clearly demonstrating as has Dale that they have done the training required to do these thing.

It's a worthwhile endeavour for Kung Fu practitioners to give iron palm a go.

It can be repetitive and boring practice (that's how I feel about it) but if you keep your eye on the prize you like many others can get through it.

EarthDragon
10-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Hey Mike, have you done the course of training to develop iron palm through your curriculum or were you just trying out a break.

No we have IP. I learned it form John newberry a master breaker and have done it since 1998 but not consistenlty enough I guess go lazy.
I used to pratice everyday for about 4 years and got my breaking to a decent level, blocks, bricks, and coconuts. My student even made me a couldren from a old wok for the iron shot, complete with a stand and lid cuz the powder is the messiest stuff around adn it stains. however I have not trained enough to the vibrating level teetsao is on. I am afraid i woudl have to sart over and re train and its cumbersome, with family work adn teaching. what do you think teet? would I need to strat over form strach? i remember the days of just standing there dropping the hand 1000;s and 1000's of times adn ugggg it bored me.

David Jamieson
10-21-2010, 06:33 AM
yeah definitely the skill is not a "keeper". If you want to keep it, it has to be maintained or it will go away and you'll be back to regular hands.

It's not instant loss, but the skill will fade, like we all do. :)

EarthDragon
10-21-2010, 06:41 AM
yea I figured so however even today when i hit my students with the palm doing a tech or just a high five people still ***** about the "weight" of my hand thats how they describe it but it is not what it used to be for sure.
I guess i just got lazy, and sick of the hour and a half every day, day after day just to condition fo something that I might not need, althoug it was cool to break stuff, it used to be a hit at back yard BBQ LOL, when i tried the 4" my hand stung for 20 minutes and I tried to break it twice and no go. my hat goes off to you kentucky boys

photo-master
10-21-2010, 08:41 AM
I am afraid i would have to sart over and re train and its cumbersome, with family work adn teaching. what do you think? would I need to strat over form strach?

Brother true you would need to start training again, however the good news is you have a very good foundation, it is not like stgarting at zero, you have already changed your hands from that of a "normal" person. I also think you burned yourself out with too much training a day an hour and a half is way overtraining. Try to do 20-30 min each day and stick with it, its very doable in a modern busy lifestyle. Hope this helps.

sanjuro_ronin
10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
After 5 years of daily training, the first 3 years 2X day every day and the rest 1X a day every day, I now do it 4 x a week, some times 5 and I do it after I put my kids to bed when I have the 30-40 min free time.

teetsao
10-21-2010, 04:22 PM
tanx dale. luckily i had hit pills left so i ate the rest and am now using the homemade ones. bisio's recipe along with san huang san at night and ho family during the day. went to dr today,following proceedure, xrays first,then mri prob on mon. looks like maybe torn rotator cuff.
injuries are the worst,and to top it off it is on my right side, so no breaking for awhile.

Dale Dugas
10-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Ouch, no fun when you rip things that should not be ripped.

Let me know if I can be of help, brother.

EarthDragon
10-22-2010, 01:43 AM
thanks photo, I will get back into it, these guys make me miss it for sure... i miss the breaking alot.

Teet, I have a personal trainer a professional body builder just won MR buffalo and took second in MR Pittbuurg, adn he never ever lifts heavy weight, hes cut to s h it and he preaches its all about tention slow negitive reps, squeezing and the top and 100 proper form.
Heavy weight is detrimentle to the body be careful. Guys at golds always tell him he looks great but you bench 225 and he curls 50 -60 lbs why dont you life heavy, he said im 42 and i dont want to hurt myself ever again form baby form.

sanjuro_ronin
10-22-2010, 05:44 AM
thanks photo, I will get back into it, these guys make me miss it for sure... i miss the breaking alot.

Teet, I have a personal trainer a professional body builder just won MR buffalo and took second in MR Pittbuurg, adn he never ever lifts heavy weight, hes cut to s h it and he preaches its all about tention slow negitive reps, squeezing and the top and 100 proper form.
Heavy weight is detrimentle to the body be careful. Guys at golds always tell him he looks great but you bench 225 and he curls 50 -60 lbs why dont you life heavy, he said im 42 and i dont want to hurt myself ever again form baby form.

Bodybuilding is only ONE type of "Strength training" and not a very good protocol to follow if you are trying to build strength.
It is more oriented towards Hypertrophy ( mass building).
The secret to NOT hurting is slow progressive resistence ( not jumping up in weight too much and too fast) AND good recovery time between training sessions.

Shima Wara
10-22-2010, 07:16 PM

Just so you know, Photo master is the gentleman breaking the 2 inch on top of the 4 inch solid. He is awesome!!!!! I am the one doing the lecture on the phonebook stuff in the complete version of the video.

I hope that you do get back to some breaking, i would love to see some new videos from everybody. Good luck and good training!

EarthDragon
10-23-2010, 05:44 AM
thanks to all you guys for resparking my and others interests in breaking. On this forum the only other ones I have talked to about this subject has been dale dugas and damien F. so thank you, keep up the good work.

Dale Dugas
10-23-2010, 06:05 AM
I will be filming next week.

It has been a while, as I have been insanely busy with herbal and acupuncture clinics at school.

Lets see what we can do, shall we?

I look forward to seeing what others will be breaking in the near future.