PDA

View Full Version : sword vs zombie

David Jamieson
10-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Seriously, think about it. Ok, so, there's these zombies and you have to get through them and your car runs out of gas, etc etc and all you have is your sword. Or worse, you are stuck with 1bad65 in a subway train car.

Because you're a stupid karate guy who doesn't travel with a gun.

Anyway. The zombies. Your sword.

Are you good enough to take out a lot of zombies with what you know about swords and in particular, the one you have chosen to use against the zombies?

Remember, this is serious business this zombie thing. Don't become a zombie. Stay in school. Thank you.

taai gihk yahn
10-23-2010, 12:24 AM
c'mpn, any fool and his canary knows that as members of the living dead (or un-dead), zombies are highly resistant to any edged, bladed or otherwise sharp-pointy thing; forget the sword, find yourself a Level 34 Cleric with a +6 Scepter of Might and put him to work, post haste!

Violent Designs
10-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Or you could become a Necromancer and just turn them into your pets..... for when you go raid Hell.

David Jamieson
10-23-2010, 08:30 AM
I think I made the whole taking heads part pretty clear. A zombie is nothing without it's head, and when faced with many of them, you really can't afford to lose your own.

ShaolinDan
10-23-2010, 12:45 PM
This happens everyday...I try my best not to think about them. :)

SPJ
10-23-2010, 01:11 PM
it is a number game, you alone against so many and more is coming

so I would set traps, set fires to max my efforts

and they come, I run

zombie supposed to walk slowly

I only have to walk faster or away.

---

bawang
10-23-2010, 01:13 PM
u guys are weird
*rubs mayonaise on balls

GeneChing
10-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Kung Fu versus Zombies (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=894) by Donovan Rittenbach

MightyB
10-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Mark your calendars and set your Tivo: http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

David Jamieson
10-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey, I'm just trying to hallowe'en it up in here a bit.

we could always go back to:

a) what's better mma or kung fu

b) why kung fu won't work against mma

c) does anyone have that lesnar clip?

d) bawangs 3 principles of mayonaise rubbing

e) mma, the final solution?

f) wahhhh, you're a doody head

g) why your club sucks and mine is better

h) I hate old chinese people who teach kung fu and prefer young guys who teach mma

...seriously, should I do a Kwan Dao Vs werewolves thread instead? :p

sanjuro_ronin
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Lesbian Vampire Killers
See the movie, enjoy the laughs !!

MightyB
10-25-2010, 12:04 PM
c'mpn, any fool and his canary knows that as members of the living dead (or un-dead), zombies are highly resistant to any edged, bladed or otherwise sharp-pointy thing; forget the sword, find yourself a Level 34 Cleric with a +6 Scepter of Might and put him to work, post haste!

The problem with a bladed weapon is that it leads to the spread of blood born pathogen that causes Zombie-ism. It is better to go with a hammer - the downside is that you have to destroy the brain to stop the zombie.

GeneChing
10-25-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm all for Halloween. How about ninja (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58511) zombies? Unfortunately we don't sell zombie gear. I don't think zombies need gear.